𝖒𝖗. π–—π–Šπ–‰π–π–Šπ–†π–‰ | π–žπ–†π–“...

By howlkros

(Modern AU) Sasori was the popular boy at (Y/n)'s school, and he had the looks. He used to be in a relationsh... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter One

2.9K 80 47
By howlkros

Another day. Another 24 hours. I sighed as I got up from bed and got ready for school. I was done early getting ready and went out the door with my backpack. I usually walk to school with my friend Lyn. "Hey Lyn", I said as I waved at her.

"Wow, you were way earlier than the day before", she said.

"Yeah", I said.

"You really aren't yourself when you wake up", She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah", she said.

We walked into school, and the same thing happens: drama.

I saw one of the popular boys near our lockers. Unfortunately, a popular boy was near my locker. I can tell they were arguing about something. "EXCUSE ME!" I shouted as I tried to unlock my locker.

It was such a drag having a bottom locker. They moved aside, and resumed arguing. I unlocked my locker and got my books that I needed. For some reason, I had a habit of eavesdropping. They were arguing about breakup. My friend was behind me. "Don't you need to go to your locker as well?" I asked.

"Nah, my first classes don't require any books", she said.

Oh, I just realized that Mr. Redhead was arguing with another boy. "Hey, Lyn", I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Wasn't Mr. Redhead and Deidara together?" I asked.

"Umm, not anymore. They broke up", she said.

I tried not to spit the water that I was drinking. "What the?!" I shouted.

A bunch of people looked at me. "UM, YOU SAW NOTHING", I said.

They awkwardly looked back. "Why did they break up? They looked good together", I said.

"Well, Sasori couldn't get along with Deidara since their art styles were different and- it just wasn't working out", Lyn said.

"Wow, that was the best breakup reason I ever heard in my life", I said.

"Now, he's looking for a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend", she said.

"I suppose that every girl that likes him went crazy", I said.

"Yup, you know it", she said.

"Also, how do you get to know the news so quickly?" I asked.

"Well, it spreads fast", she said.

"... I see.." I said.

"Maybe you and Sasori might be a good couple", she said.as she smirked.

"Mr. Redhead?! Nuh-uh! Never!" I said.

"Well, it looks like school is about to start" she said as she looked at the time. "Luckily, we have the same homerooms", she said.

"Yeah", I said.

Lyn and I were in the same table, which I was always happy about. I had the same classes as Lyn, except English class. I never considered myself as a good student, but Lyn did. Since I had a GPA over 3.0. And I had A' s most of the time. I still called myself a dumbass though.

Lyn and I talked and went to our next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.4K 13
After fighting a long and hard battle against a demon alongside your husband Muichiro, Y/N does something unexpected. After the fight Y/N loses her m...
1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
131K 2.2K 24
Ρ²ΠΈΙ›Ζ¨Π½ΟƒΡ‚Ζ¨ of characters from jshk (toilet bound hanako-kun) feel free to request ƨнιρƨ.
13.9K 594 7
━ ❝ you never struck me as the silent type, kreideprinz. ❞ falling in love wasn't easy. albedo knew that well. but when a friend of sucrose drags...