She's My Constant

By SkyWrites102

Cast Of Characters: Glaiza De Castro as Destiny S. Valerio Rhian Ramos as Kate Denise R. Howell Solenn Heuss... More

College Friends and Feelings
Heartbreaks
Killer on the loose
Remembering Destiny
Force of Habit
Habits Stay
Monday Blues
Bloody Grey
Kate vs. Eve
Sleep Tight
Over the moon
Sunshine
Eve, The Apple of their Eyes
Friyay
Meet the parents
In her loving Memory
Together
Mr. Montenegro will see you now
Letting you go
Valentine's Day Plans
I Choose You
Downfall
Truth about us
Eve's Temptation
1 Month in
Of Cafes and Men
Seventh Month
She will be loved
All of Me
Author's Note
Author's Note on the Commentaries

Solenn's Blessing

654 22 4
By SkyWrites102

Destiny's POV:

It has been a busy week for Kate and I. Lots of meetings. The last two days were us, more bonded than we could ever be. More honest than we have been over the past 10 years. I had to exercise speaking up what I feel about her, as I am afraid of losing her. It is Saturday, I woke up with Kate still sleeping soundly in my arms, I pulled her closer to me and hugged her tight. I love watching her sleep, because she is such an angel to look at. I carefully drew lazy circles on her cheek, she stirs burying her face even more against my neck. I feel her warm breath on my neck. She mumbles.

"Good morning, handsome." with her eyes still closed. I let out a chuckle.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say

"Why are you laughing?" she asks me as her eyes flutter open.

I placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Just happy." I responded

"Let's get some breakfast, so we won't be late." she says as she stretches. We both sat up from bed.

We got off from the bed and walked to the kitchen. It was her day to prep me breakfast. She makes us coffee first, then she proceeds to fry eggs in a pan, and rice on the other pan. After frying the eggs, she fried beef tapa. I handed her our plate, she slid down the eggs on the plate, next she slid down the rice on the plate and lastly the beef tapa. I put coffee on two big mugs, we drink our coffee black. We sat at her couch, she was sitting in between my legs, her upper body leaning into my chest. I fed her and myself.

"Are you excited for today's trip?" I asked her

"Yes, I get to finally meet Solenn and see your parents again." she smiled at the thought.

"Babe, are you sure you want to meet Solenn?" I asked her again.

"Yes, I am sure. I can't wait to." she smiled

That is what I love about Kate, despite all the heartaches I caused her, she understands me and supports me. She never did anything to hurt me. She stays with me and best of all loves me with all her heart and soul.

I kissed the top of her head, once we finished our breakfast, she heads to her room to pack our bag, while I was left in the kitchen to wash the pans she used.

After washing the dishes, I entered her room as she just finished packing, I hug her from behind and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Babe, we don't want your parents waiting and worrying for our arrival."
She admonished me, I smiled and shook my head.

"Come, let's take a shower, your in-laws are waiting." I chuckled

We undressed each other, she steps into the shower to adjust the temparature, I folded our clothes and placed them in the hamper before joining her in the shower. I lathered her soap on her back and her whole body, gently with out teasing her. I shampooed her hair and washed her. She does the same with me.

After the shower, we dried each other up. On her bed, laid our clothes, blue skinny jeans, our old Northshore College shirts, white for her and black for mine, with two red and black plaid button down shirts, she was wearing a white nike sock dart, while I was wearing my black nike sock dart.

We looked sharp, she looks beautiful even if she was wearing a sack. She's indeed a goddess. I smiled at the thought.

I wore a clubmaster shades, and she was wearing hers too. I am glad that we have clothes that matches, that was how we spent our college days, whether hanging out with friends or attending school activities, we always matched clothes. She would often buy two of the same item and I would too if I was out shopping.

The tradition started after a month of knowing her, she noticed that we would wear the same things, same brand of clothes, sunglasses, watches and shoes. She made a joke one time about it and we kind of stuck into the habit of matching outfits. It was when our friends started to notice that we matched outfits did the news about us started. They said we were a couple.

We head out to the door,  we drove by the flowershop to pick up the bouquet of lilies I bought for Solenn.

"Babe, you think Solenn will love me?" She broke the silence.

I smiled at her 

"She will, babe."

"How sure are you?" she asked me again.

"Because, I know she knows how much I love you."

I kissed her hand as I held it in mine. We drove for 40 minutes before reaching the cemetery, I parked the car near Solenn's lawn, I got out of my car, and opened Kate's door for her. She held my hand as we walked, her grave lies near the tree, I stopped at her grave. The sun was already up, it isn't windy either. Just warm enough.

"Hi, Solenn." I greeted her, Kate was silent.

"Solenn, I got you your favorite flowers, I'm sorry if I haven't visited you for a while, I've been busy with my life. You remember the last time I went here?" Then the wind blew, I knew that was Solenn, saying yes.

I chuckled.

"Okay, so here she is. Kate Howell, the person I love for 10 years now."

"Hi, Solenn. It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard about you, just recently." Kate smiled

I put the bouquet down on her grave, Kate and I sat in front of her grave.

"I told you a lot about Kate, didn't I?" Again, the wind blew softly.

"Solenn, What ever D said, please know not everything she says is true."

She said chuckling

"Anyway, Solenn. I just wanted to thank you, because if it weren't for you, I would have never met D. That in mind, I want to get your permission, if it's all right, will you let me love D? I promise to always love her, put her on top of my priorities, I will always be there to go through life's challenges with her." There was another gentle breeze that blew.

"Solenn, I have given her the ring that I bought for you, what would have been your engagement ring, I turned it to a promise ring for her, I told her I wanted something that was connected with you." Then another gentle breeze

"I want to ask your permission and blessing, for me to love her. To take care of her just as I have taken care of you and loved you. I am ready to let you go, to forgive myself because you died, I am sorry that I blamed myself for something that we both couldn't control."

Then the wind started to blow again. Then, Right before us, stood Solenn. Dressed in white. I scratched my eyes. Just to make sure I was seeing it correctly.

"D, it is really me." She smiled

"Hi Kate. It's nice to finally meet you. I've been hearing a lot of good things about you." She said to Kate.

Kate and I were silent for a moment. Dumbfounded and scared. She looks at Kate and speaks.

"Uhm, Thank you? Nice to meet you too." Kate said

"I would like to Thank you, Kate Because you came into her life, you loved her so much and you allowed her heart to be free from all the pain, you have taught her how to trust again. Please, do love her."

"You're welcome Solenn. I will." Kate answered and held my hand.

"D, I am glad that you have learned to let things go. Even more proud that you've become so attentive with Kate. I am glad that you have let your heart love again. Yes, D. You can love Kate. It is about time you did." She chuckled

"I hope you have forgiven me D. I am sorry for causing you so much pain, I almost thought you were not capable of loving anymore."

"I have already forgiven you, Solenn."

"Thank you, D and Kate."

She smiles and starts to walk away from us, until she vanished out of thin air. We looked at each other. Kate had tears in her eyes, I wiped her face. I kissed her eyelids and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

We hugged each other for a few moments. We both felt light, as we both whispered our Thank you to Solenn. I feel happy and more determined to give Kate what she deserves. We whispered a silent prayer.

The drive home from the cemetery was quick. We reached my house in 20 minutes, Mom and Dad were already waiting for us by the door.

Kate and I walked up to them with our weekend bag in tow. Kate hugged mom and dad and I did too after.

"How was the drive?" My father asked me

"It wasn't traffic. The only reason it took us a while to get here was, we dropped by Solenn's grave. So, I could formally introduce Kate."

I smiled at Dad.

"I am happy for you princess, you have found someone who will love you as much as you have loved Solenn. I am happy you've let someone in."

"Thank you Dad, I am happy that you and mom always accepted the decisions I made. I hope I didn't give you guys so much trouble."

"No, you didn't give us any trouble, although as a parent, it was heartbreaking to see you sad, it did broke your heart when Solenn died." Dad said. As we walk to the living room.

"I am glad that Kate came into your life, I have two daughters now." Mom said beaming at Kate.

"I'm glad to have stayed for this moment too Mom." Kate answered

We sat down at the couch, talked for a bit, Mom and Dad had to send us upstairs in my room so we coukd rest from the morning travel we did.

We are now laying in bed next to each other. I was facing her as she was facing me. She touched my face, carefully drawing lazy circles on my cheek.

"Thank you for the wonderful morning, babe. I am happy that Solenn gave you her blessing."

She said as she looked into my eyes.

"I am happy that you came along with me." I said as I captured her hand to kiss it.

"Babe, I have been thinking over the last two days." Kate said

"Thinking about what Babe?" I asked her.

"How much I love you, how much the last 10 years looked like for us, about finally finding out more about you." She smiled

"Wow, a busy COO had time to think about all of that?" I chuckled to make the moment light.

"Babe, I am serious." Kate said while raising an eyebrow at me

"Okay. I'm sorry. Continue." I chuckled

She inhaled and exhaled, looking at me once more, her eyes full of love.

"What I am trying to say is that, I don't need to wait a few more years to marry you or to move in a house with you. I know I will go with you where ever you take me. I just needed an assurance that you will stay and love me the same. You're proving it to me everyday. I want to say thank you for the opportunities you gave me." she reaches for my nape, she pulls me closer and kissed me torridly on the lips. It was as if, we were drowning years of heart ache with one passionate kiss, my mind is clear, I love Kate and would go where ever she takes me. She held my hand, places it on her left chest. I can feel her heart beating as we kissed, it was beating steadily.

"You make me feel secured, you make me feel assured of your love. Can you feel it, babe?" She asked as we pulled away from kissing.

"I do. I feel it. Thank you, babe."

We kissed once more, when a soft knock was heard from the door.

I got up from bed and opened the door, it was Mom.

"Hi, Mom. Are we going to eat lunch?" I asked her

"No, silly. It's too early. I just need to talk to you and Kate."

"Okay, we can talk in the terrace." I let her get in.

Kate quickly got up from the bed as soon as she saw Mom and I.

"Hi Mom." Kate said

"Hello Kate." Mom smiled as she walks to the sliding door.

I took Kate's hand and intertwined it into mine, as we walked to the Terrace. We sat at the couch across Mom on another couch.

"So, how are you kids doing?" Mom smiled at us.

"We're okay Mom." Kate answered

"Yeah mom, what Kate said." I smiled sheepishly at mom. 

"That's Good. It's about time, that your Dad and I give you both a gift. But before I do so, we want you guys to know that we are not pressuring you to get married or anything okay?" 

"Okay Mom." Kate and I said in chorus.

"Mom, what gift are you talking about?" I asked 

"Here." Mom says as she fishes out a couple of keys from her pocket she places them in the center table.

"What is this Mom?" I asked her

"Keys to our Ancestral House. The one we used to live at before we decided to move in Antipolo." Mom smiled

"I thought you guys already sold that property?" I asked mom

"We didn't, we just sort of had to hide it from you, also during that time, you were too sad to care about things, you moved out too." Mom chuckled.

"Mom, that house is big." I said to her.

"Yes, it is bigger than this place, perfect for starting a Family." My mom beamed at Kate. 

"Mom! Please, stop embarrassing Kate." I admonished her 

Kate chuckled and said

"Mom, I think I want to start a family soon too. I'll give you and The Dads lots of grandchildren." 

"No, no. Kate. We're not going to have a lot of kids. I can't take care of all of them." I said defensively

Kate chuckled at me

"Babe, it's not impossible to have a lot of kids, I mean have you seen h-mmpppphhhh." I put my palm over Kate's mouth for my mom not to hear.

Mom was laughing at the scene. 

"Look at you two, so sweet." Mom beamed at us both

"Seriously Mom, I'll give you and the Dads lots of Grandchildren. Soon." Kate and Mom laughed at me

"Kate, I can't wait to spoil our Grandchildren." Mom said dreamily.

"Mom!" I screamed before covering my red face with my hands

Kate held both my hands to remove them from my face.

"You're turning red. You're adorable. I am only assuring Mom and Dad that I plan to make a family with you and never leave you. What's wrong babe?"

Kate laughed

"Babe, I just don't want you to hurry, I mean we've got our whole lives ahead of us, we can take our time, Mom and Dad will understand. Right mom?"

"Yes, that's right, you both have a lot of time in the world to figure things out, it's just we are not getting any younger, you know that Destiny." Mom smiled at us

"I know mom, but I don't think Kate is ready yet, I have to make it up to her for the heartaches I caused her." I said simply.

"Babe, you really don't need to make it up to me, just your love and assurance is more than I can ask for."  she smiled, I can feel the sincerity in her words.

"Babe, we'll talk about it when we are ready." I said to her and Mom

"Okay. Come Kate, we should prepare for lunch." Mom said

"Okay mom." Kate said

"You don't mind if I borrowed Kate right?" My mom asked me.

"No, I don't." I smiled at them both as they made their way out of my room, I can see how mom likes Kate and how Kate likes to be around my mom.

I sighed and got my phone out, I dialled Brian's number.

"Hey bro." I said after two rings

"Hey, what's up bro?" He asked me

"How did the rest of the day go with your meeting with Eve?" I asked him.

"It went well. She told me about her second victim. We decided to meet up again one of these days to hear the rest of the stories."

"So, did she agree with me testifying?"

"She hasn't yet. But if you can maybe recommend someone to be her Doctor, that'd be great, I think she's shy about telling you all of what she has done."

"I can arrange one for you guys." I said

"Great bro. So how's Kate doing?"

"She's doing great, Mom likes her so much. So much that she's insisting we get married and bear them grandchildren." I laughed

"Whew! Auntie's being impatient. But what can I say, you and Kate are in the right age to start your own family, you've been technically together for 10 years now. What's holding you back? Is it Solenn?"

"No Bro, it isn't Solenn, Solenn already gave us her blessing, you might say I am crazy but she really did. Earlier at the cemetery when I brought Kate along, we have seen her and talked to her." I said to Brian.

"No, I don't think you're crazy. I am happy for you Bro. But what is holding you back this time?" He said

"I feel unworthy of her Brian, I am afraid to hurt her again. I mean what if she figures out I am not her one? What if she asks to divorce me or something?" 

"Bro, It's natural that you feel that way. After all the shitty things that has happened in the past, I understand why you're feeling that way. But just a piece of my mind on the matter okay? Promise me you'll think about it after?" He said.

"Alright bro, I promise." I said

"D, if Kate figures out you weren't her one, I think she would have been gone a long time ago, bruh, you made her wait for 10 years let me remind you. I'm sure somewhere between that time and now she already figured out what you are to her. Two, knowing how Kate is, she is a brat. She would weather it out with you, she will compromise. She won't easily give you up, not a chance bruh, 'coz again it's been 10 years now by this time, she's got her shit figured." He chuckled at the other line.

"Brian, thank you for being the best best friend any one could ever ask for, you'll be my best man for sure." 

"You better bruh or I will give you a soul crushing hug." He laughed once again.

"Yeah, I know. I know." I said 

"Let me know if you need anything else okay?"

"Hmm... I do need your help Brian." 

"Okay, what's your plan?" 

"Hmmm.. A staged kidnapping. You guys will kidnap me on Valentine's Day."

"No! Come up with something else, I don't want to take part in that kind of surprise. I am not letting you hurt Kate. No!" Brian admonished me 

"Ugh! Okay, Okay. I'll update you about my plans. I'll do it soon though. Be ready. Also, I'll update you later about the Doctor."

"Alright, text me." Brian said

"Alright Bruh. I'll text you." 

I made one final call to Ariana this time.

"Hey, Ari." I greeted her. 

"Hey, D. What's up?" She greeted me back on the other line.

"I want to enlist your help Ari. Is it ok?" I asked her

"Uhm.. Sure? Just not letting you borrow any money." She laughed.

"No, not money. You silly!" I laughed at her

"So, what is it?" She laughed some more

"Okay, so do you remember Eve? The woman I was madly 'In Love' with back then? " 

"Yeah, I do. You were crying and getting drunk for God knows how long because of her. Good thing Katie was there for you." Ariana said

"Right. So just to give you a back story, the reason I was madly into her was she looked like my ex, Solenn." 

"Whoa! Hold up, you never told me about Solenn. Who is she? What happened? Love, come over here. D has something to tell us." Ariana calls on Rachel and I hear her scream in the background

"I'm listening Valerio!" says Rachel

"Go, Spill!" Ariana says

"Solenn is my Grade School to Sophomore High School love. Yes, Kate knows about her now." I said before Ari could even ask.

"Okay, continue." Ari said

"She committed suicide, because she couldn't take her parents' abusive words and threats. She looks exactly like Eve." I confessed

"Okay that explains why you went a little cuckoo over her." Ari says

"Yeah. So I need a favor from you Ari and Rachel." 

"I need you to be Eve's Doctor, Ari. Can you do that for me please?" Ari and I continued with Med school after college, we were classmates with Kate. 
"Okay, why do I need to be her Doctor?" Ari said hesitating

"Because she has BPD. She is the suspect for brutal murders that has happened over the last few weeks." 

"You mean, she was responsible for killing Robert Talavera?" 

"It could be Ari. We haven't heard that confession just yet." 

"Okay, uhm why are you doing this D? More importantly does Katie know about it?" 

"Yes, Kate knows about it, I don't ever lie to Kate Howell, remember that Ari and she was the one who suggested that I become her Doctor to testify in court for her. I am doing this because she needs my help, I am sure she had reasons as to why she did that. But she doesn't want to let me hear her story. Maybe she's ashamed or something." 

"Fine, have her drop by my clinic this Monday. I'll take her as my patient. We'll prove in court that she's mentally unstable." 

"Thank you Ari!" 

"Hey Valerio, You and Howell owes us lunch." Rachel giggled in the background

"I know Peters! We'll make it up to you guys, possibly be needing your help too." 

"For what?" Rachel asks me

"Yeah for what?" Ari says

"For a soon to be engagement proposal."

And there they were, squealing and screaming to the point that I feel like my ears are going to go deaf.

"Peters! Butera! Stop screaming you crazy bishes! I'm going to go deaf!" 

"Omg! You guys are getting married! The ship we've been shipping since like forever finally happening!" Ari says

"Hey, you both better keep quiet! Kate shouldn't know!" 

"But can we tell the whole gang?" Rachel asks

"Yes, but please tell them not to let Kate know about anything." 

A few moments later Rachel created a Viber Group that doesn't include Kate on it. Rachel has been the very supportive bestfriend of Kate, they've known each other since they were little fetuses. Both half-British and half-Filipinos. The group chat's name is #TeamHowVal is Real. 

"Peters! You silly girl!" I laughed at her

"What?! We always had that hashtag for you guys! We finally get to use it!" Rachel said laughing.

"Alright, I need to go guys, Ari Thank you again for accepting Eve as your patient. Text you guys in a wee bit."

"That's alright D. Say hi to Katie for us will you?" Ari says

"Yes, she's at the kitchen with Mom, preparing our lunch." I said to them

"Whoa! Bonding with the Future Mother-In-Law. Nice one Valerio!" Rachel said

"Kate loves helping Mom preparing food, they bond over that." I told them.

"Whew! If I know, Howell's just sucking up to your mom." Rachel laughed

"Alright you two, I have to put this phone down and try to stop what ever story my mom is telling Kate right now." 

"Okay Valerio." Rachel said

The line clicked off and I sent Brian a quick message with Ariana's Details so he can forward it to Eve. I put my cellphone in my back pocket and went down to the Kitchen. I found Kate, carefully slicing vegetables, as she answers mom with a respectful tone. They were laughing. I look at my Goddess girlfriend for a while, when she suddenly looks my way and smiled secretively. I approached them, I gave Kate a back hug and kissed her shoulder. 

"Hi babe." she smiled at me as she leans into my chest.

"Hmm, anymore embarassing stories my mom told you?"

"Destiny, I'm not telling Kate stories to embarass you. I just thought you were adorable. Always so certain about things."

Kate chuckled at mom and I.

"Mom, don't worry, I'll give you grandkids soon. I'd love to have Mini D and Mini Kate. Someday." Kate said

"You better hurry, time is ticking away." Mom said

"How about we start making kids now? What are we waiting for Babe?" I teased her back

"After lunch, Mister. You better get yourself ready." She winked at me

"Mom, you wouldn't mind if I borrowed Kate to make babies right?"

"No, You kids can go to your room now." Mom chuckled

"Great, thanks mom." I responded

While I carried Kate over my shoulder
"Babe, no! Put me down!"

I put her down and looked into her eyes

"You look hot babe, I want to make love to you."

I whispered in her ear before kissing her lips and playfully winked at her.

"Ari and Rache says Hi." I said to her

"Mom, I'll just be in the living room. I'll leave you two alone." I said

I went to the living room, I sat on the couch, I saw that the group chat was buzzing.

D: You guys, I can't think of a plan. 😭

Rachel: Wait, when do you plan to propose?

Ari: Yeah when?

Sally: Please D, tell us!

Aldrich: Yeah, Bish tell us!

Kathrina: Let's stop pressuring, D.

D: This coming Valentine's Day. 😂

Rachel: Are you fucking kidding me? 😤😡

Ari: That's next week. 😂😕

Sally: Guys, let's calm down.

Kathrina: Calm down?! Sally how can we calm down? It's D and Kate's engagement. 😂 #TeamHowValIsReal

Aldrich: #TeamKaDes #TeamHowVal #TeamSerious 😂😂😂

Rachel: Ugh, princesses. Okay so a week.

D: Yes. A week.

Ari: So where is this going to happen?

D: I want it somewhere private, somewhere only she and I know. With fire works.

Rachel: Your rooftop

Sally: Yeah

Aldrich: Yep

Kathrina: We'll jazz the place up, clean it and put on lights, tables, photos of you both

D: I need your help in finding a ring, Rachel. I want the best for her.

Rachel: We'll find you a ring.

D: yes, please. Update me.

Rachel: will do

D: Aldrich, you take care of the set list of songs to play and the food.

Aldrich: Are you performing?

D: I have to

Aldrich: Okay

Sally: I'll take care of the fire works and cleaning the place up with Kathrina.

D: Thank you guys for helping me and welcoming me into your group, I wasn't exactly good for Katie, but you guys accepted me and rooted for me. Seriously the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting. One last favor, as I make your princess the happiest woman on earth.

Rachel: You'd better do it Destiny.

Ari: Yeah #LoveWins

Aldrich: Yesss bish! Or I'll kill you!

Sally: I'll peel your skin off if you hurt Katie!

Kathrina: You better be good to her!

D: Never hurting her again. I'd like to keep it that way. Thank you guys. Thank you for supporting this ship. 😂

Rachel: Ari and I need to go find a ring for Princess Katie.

Aldrich: Need to find food and Good songs, I'll update you guys.

Kathrina: Need to call people to help Sally and I with cleaning.

Sally: Need to make a call for pyrotechs, I'll update you later D.

D: Thanks, guys. I love you.

Aldrich: We love you too D.

Sally: Love you too

Ari: Love you too bish!

Rachel: yes we love #TeamHowVal!

Kathrina: Love you too!

The group chat ended. I texted Brian of what we came up with.

D: Hey bro, about me proposing so everything is set, your task is to bring Kate to the rooftop. Where I will be waiting.

Brian: Alright bro. I'll take care of that.

D: Alright bro. See you on Friday.

Brian: Yes. See you bro.

After the text, I put my phone back in my pocket. Dad has taken a seat across me, he has been watching me text on my phone. I took the opportunity to talk to him about my plans.

"Dad, I have figured out myself." I said

"I'm glad you did." Dad said

"I want you and Mom to be there, we'll do it on a rooftop."

"When are you planning to?" dad asked me

"This coming friday dad."

"Okay, we'lll be there."

"Thank you Dad, you're the best ever."

I hugged him tightly as he sat beside me.

We were hugging each other when Kate came out from the Kitchen

"Dad, Babe. Lunch is ready."

"Dad, this is a surprise for her, don't tell her." I whispered softly

"I won't." before he stands up and reached his hand out for me to get up.

I took it and we walked towards Kate

"Hi, Babe." I smiled at her and put my arm around her as I placed a quick chaste kiss on her lips.

"Hi, babe. What have you been up to?" she asked me

"Eve, didn't want me to be her doctor, so, I just had to arrange a doctor for her. I already talked to Ari about it. She agreed, thankfully."

"Okay. Let's have lunch." Kate smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 402 17
Neither of them had total confidence in destiny. Not even when they started to see the invisible red strings that bound people to their soul mates. N...
3.8M 99.2K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
66 1 7
UNDER HEAVY EDITING/ REWRITE In secret, they live. In secret, they hide. Werewolves live in their world inside ours. Rea Silvius is thrown into the...
372 18 13
Freenbecky Cast Freen as Clarity Becky as Destiny "Destiny, I have been preparing this letter for you for a long time. I have guaranteed that the con...