Asylum

By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #1 (Day 17) ... Well, My name is Avery... I'll be writing about my life before and why I was placed... More

Very very very important
Asylum
Opposites
Diagnosed
Throwback
Family Session
FML
The Call
Cierra
Story Time
One on One
Audrey
Tired
Attacked
Bye
Food
Out
Hostpital
Fat
Group Therapy
Daddy
Emily
Q and A
Done and over with
silence
Home visit
My new roommate
Group activities

Dear Father,

108 6 0
By _syd__lovatic_

Journal #12 (day33)

Dear Father,

Why? Why am I so much like you? Why do I miss you? I shouldn't. Audrey doesn't. Father, I can't picture your face anymore. Is that a good thing? Father, I think I remember when you and mother were happy. When you smiled and loved us. What happened? What did she do to deserve to die? I wish I knew if I was more like you or her. I remember loving you. I remember clinging to you and loving you. I remember crying when the cops came. I know you didn't mean to. I know you're sorry. I wish everything was good. But nothing will ever be okay ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BLUE BLOOD By ec

Teen Fiction

375K 14.4K 63
Anybody who is a somebody knows that the blue-blooded heirs of Queens Erlington Academy keep secrets. Never fall in love with a blue blood or you'll...
547K 2.1K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4M 86.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
104K 4.7K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...