Teen mom

By crazy_writer_2013

Lexi despises her best friend Morgans brother Jake. Somehow things end up happening at a party and Lexi turns... More

Teen mom
Teen mom - Chapter one
Teen mom - Chapter two
Teen mom - Chapter three
Teen mom - Chapter four
Teen mom - Chapter five
Teen mom - Chapter six
Teen mom - Chapter eight
Teen mom - Chapter nine
Teen mom - Chapter ten
Teen mom - Chapter eleven
Teen mom - Chapter twelve
Teen mom - Chapter thirteen
Teen mom - Chapter fourteen
Teen mom - Chapter fifteen
Teen mom - Chapter sixteen
Teen mom - Chapter seventeen
Teen mom - Chapter eighteen
Teen mom - Chapter nineteen
Teen mom - Chapter twenty
Teen mom - Chapter twnenty one
Teen mom - Chapter twenty two
Teen mom - Chapter twenty three
Teen mom - Chapter twenty four
Teen mom - Chapter twenty five
Teen mom - Chapter twenty six
Teen mom - Chapter twenty seven
Teen mom - Chapter twenty eight
Teen mom - Chapter twenty nine
Teen mom - Chapter thirty
Teen mom - Chapter thirty one
Teen mom - Chapter thirty two
Teen mom - Chapter thirty three
Teen mom - Chapter thirty four
Epilogue
Authors note

Teen mom - Chapter seven

12.8K 203 74
By crazy_writer_2013

LEXI'S POV

Schools been difficult. It's been a weak but the cheerleaders still don't like me.

We put two tables together at lunch and the football players and cheerleaders sit together.

So the football players sit on there end and Morgan and I sit by them and the cheerleaders sit way down at the other end.

It's lunch time and it's Monday. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. And not to me.

The cheerleaders specifically Heather keeps whispering and glancing at me. She makes sure to say "whore, slut, skank" loud enough for me to hear then laugh.

As I'm walking to the trash bin with my tray when I walk by Heather she says "whore" then laughs.

So I stop.

I'm standing in front of her and I give her a fake smile. I dump the spaghetti. apple sauce and everything else on my tray on her.

"Whoops I must've tripped." I say as she jumps up wiping it off her face.

I put the tray in the pile and she starts walking after me.

"Can I help you?" I say walking towards her.

"You bitch!" She shouts.

"No that's you."

She takes some of the spaghetti off her shirt and throws it at me. I'm thankful I'm wearing my clothes and not ruining Morgan's.

"Your a dumb bitch for doing that." I say and push her.

She comes at me tying to punch me but pulls my hair instead.

I turn and punch her in the face and I know it hurt because I punched her jaw and it hurt my hand.

She yells out infuriated and goes to punch me but right before anything can happen the principal come over.

"Stop it ladies!" she yells and now everyone's looking at us even the staff.

She takes us into her office and calls our parents and we have to explain our story.

I get three days of suspension and so does Heather.

My mom and dad came to pick me up. I was hoping just for my mom to come.

He swore at me in front of the principal and she was shocked she asked him not to and he swore at her and then grabbed my arm and dragged me out with my mom following.

In the car he yelled at me but I didn't suspect anything less.

He called me every rotten name and I just sat there with my eyes closed till the car stopped.

Now I'm stuck here in this house with him.

He's not as stupid as I thought. He parked in the garage so I couldn't just walk away.

He's not even drunk or smelling like alcohol which is scary because he's never hit me when he's sober before.

"You stupid little bitch! You make me look bad at school when I've done everything and gave you the best!" he shouts as soon as we get inside.

I sit on the couch and ignore him.

He shouts and throws something at the wall next to me.

"Stop it! You stop it right now and listen to me. You hit her or me one more time and I'm going to call the cops!" my mom screams at him.

"Really you'll call the cops you stupid?" he yells.

He goes cutting the house phone wire and grabbing my moms phone and puts it in his pocket.

He must think he still has mine because he don't ask for mine. Sadly mines about to die because I was on it during school and I don't have my charger here, even if I did he'd find it.

And just then my phone goes off signaling I have text.

"Shit." I mutter.

"Give me your phone. How'd did you even get it back?"

"No."

"Did you just tell me no? give me the damn phone!"

"No!"

"Lexi just give him your phone." My mom practically begs.

I take out my white iPhone 5 that's in it's clear case and hand it to him. He puts it in his other pocket.

"Good." He says.

**************

It's been three days and tomorrow I can go back to school. It's Thursday so I'm glad I can at least go to school Friday and get the work I've missed.

Surprisingly my dad has been drinking but hasn't hit my mom or me yet. I can feel he's about to explode because he has a look on his face saying don't talk.

The door slams shut and I look up and my dads drunk.

"Got fired from work and it's all your fault you spoiled ass!" he shouts mad.

"I didn't do anything! Your the one getting drunk all the time!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" He shouts before he slaps me across the face.

I slide my back down the wall and sit on the floor holding the right side of my face.

I always have red cheeks no matter what but I'm sure the right ones really red now.

He kicks me in the ribs and I instantly go to hold my ribs. I didn't hear a crack but they hurt so much it wouldn't surprise me if they're broke.

He kicked me in the side and in the stomach and I wince.

But it was when he kicked my head it hurt the most. He still has on his steel tow boots.

The impact was right around my temple and the edges of my vision get blurry till everything turns black.

***************

JAKE'S POV

Lexi has been ignoring my texts and calls. It's getting me angry and I don't know what to do.

Heather keeps texting me. She said she saw Lexi with some guy. I replied saying I don't believe her and she said she don't have a reason to lie and she don't.

I told her to come over to explain what she saw and she said ok.

I hear a knock on the door and go downstairs letting her in. I bring her up to my room and I shut my door.

She's wearing odd clothing for it being only about ten degrees outside. Living in Wisconsin and it being January it's cold out.

She has on a tanktop and a mini skirt.

I don't know how she managed to convince me but we ended up having sex and she's lying down on my side next to me.

"I lied. I'm sorry but Lexi never was with a guy I just needed your touch again." She says trailing her finger down my chest.

"What the fuck get out of my bed and get out of my house!" I shout moving away from her sitting up.

She hurriedly get dressed and run out the door while I'm putting on my shirt about to walk out of my room.

"You cheated on Lexi didn't you?" Morgan says coming into my room.

"How do you know?" I ask worrying.

"Oh I don't know she's still putting her skirt on running downstairs. why'd you cheat? I thought you liked her!"

"I do like her! She told me she saw Lexi with some guy and she started flirting and it led one thing to another. I mean you saw what she was wearing!"

"Yeah she was the one calling YOUR girlfriend a whore and here she is being the whore while you cheat on Lexi!" My own sister yelling at me trying to help me a better person.

"Why does it matter? She was ignoring my calls and texts. I'll tell her and she'll get mad but it'll work out." I say.

"It matters because she's in the hospital! I came to tell you when I saw Heather running down the stairs. She's unconscious." She says before she walks away.

My girlfriend I just cheated on is in the hospital unconscious. I am a major jackass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YThis is short! I know but I wanted to end it here.

Hope you enjoyed! Comment, vote, and share!

Xox.

- crazy_writer_2013

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738 53 19
Matthew Peters was a player- and he knew it. He never felt much attachment to anyone except Lucy. Lucy Daniels had been his best friend since he was...
122K 2.4K 18
17 year old Claire's life is like a rollercoaster there's ups and downs. She gets pregnant by her best friend at a party and then there's more dow...
309K 2.7K 7
Aria loved how the boys kissed her. Touched her. How they begged for more. When she was with them, she felt loved. For a while anyway. She used them...
164 31 15
When Ray finds out she's pregnant with the baby of what could be her boyfriends, her neighbour, her boy friends best friend who she's been sleeping w...