Pokémon: Never Forget ✔ (Comp...

By EeveeLover22

【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a... More

Runaway Pikachu
The Eeveelution Forest
A spark of competition
A different kind of liar
I trusted you
Dance at dawn
Home
Electrifying chemistry
Talk with Purin
Little Butterfree
Family friendship
Search of the Oran Berry
Is this love?
You and me
His secret
I missed you
Trying to forget you
Frolicking in the flowers
Long-lost...
...Friend?
The shy Eevee
Raining chaos
Flaring fear
Jolting thunder
Teary cuddling
Shynee returns
Icy joy
Queen Nymphia
Discover yourself
Who will I take with me?
Let's travel together
The Beginning
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
The End
Never Forget

Shining like the ice

1.9K 54 32
By EeveeLover22

"Come on, Eevee! Join us!" Serena chirped, reaching out her hand towards the small Pokémon.

The Eevee let out a little nervous whimper while staring at it.

"You know there's nothing to be afraid of~" Serena reassured her. "We'll always be there for you."

Pancham and Braixen glanced at her with an approving grin.

"I'm just so nervous..." she thought, trembling with fear.

"Pika! (Pancham!)" a voice rang behind her, calling the mentioned Pokémon. She turned around to see the expected yellow mouse. "Pikachu! Pika Pika Pikachu! (Pancham! I came to see you and Braix practice!)"

He smiled warmly at them.

They both looked at each other confusedly. Evidently, they both thought he had come for Eevee.

At first, Eevee thought Pikachu was still upset, making her upset as well. But then she saw the friendly smile, still plastered on his face.

"Hey…" He waved his chubby hand as he spoke to her.

A little shocked, and a small, embarrassed blush accentuated her face. "H-hey!" She quickly bowed.

"Mind if I sit next to you?" he asked politely.

"Huh... you can."

"If you don't feel well, just say it, Eevee," Serena continued, not noticing the mouse. "Come with us when you feel inspired enough..."

She talked to her other Pokémon. "Okay, guys! Ready?"

The two Pokémon cheered in response.

"Let's go!"

The trio started moving their bodies simultaneously, Serena kicking her knees high in the air.

She twirled while Pancham took the opportunity to leap into her arm, he jumped over her head and then jumped again towards the sky.

"Nice~" Eevee hummed to herself. "They haven't used any moves yet, though..."

"Now, Braixen!" Serena yelled at the same moment. Braixen gave an elegant ballerina twirl, before pointing upwards and using Fire Blast.

When Pancham began his freefall, he faced the fire and quickly used Arm Thrust on it, making the flaring symbol dissappear creating a small soundwave.

Eevee's eyes started to glimmer with admiration. "Whoa~"

Braixen pulled the stick out of her bushy tail and reached it out to the bear, who grabbed it so he didn't fall to the ground and did a few acrobatics while holding onto it. Eevee felt the impulse growing stronger inside of her.

"Twinkle-Twinkle!" Serena chirped, using her hand to simulate sparkling stars.

"Starry Fire!"

Braixen threw her characteristic Flamethrower; Pancham used the brown stick to leap higher than usual and, looking down, used Dark Pulse on the fire, creating nearly a million sparkles.

"Now, those look like twinkling sparkles!"

Serena giggled happily, letting the falling 'stars' land on her hands.

"Awesome. They're so awe一"

"Awesome! I know, right?!" Pikachu squealed, interrupting Eevee's personal thoughts.

"Eh?!"

"You know you were speaking aloud this whole time, right?" Pikachu asked.

Eevee couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or just very dense. "Um..." she muttered, then fiddled a little with her paws.

"This is the part where Eevee is supposed to jump into the sparkles and make her debut, but if she's not up to it, I guess..." Serena thought aloud, caressing her chin.

Pikachu scratched the back of his head, nervously. "So~ you may be wondering why I'm even here, well..."

Eevee looked at his eyes curiously.

"First of all, thank you for giving me the space I needed yesterday... it made me realize something... about us," he continued. "I was really upset and I'm sorry if it rubbed off on you. I really didn't mean it."

"I-it's alright. I see how you feel," Eevee admitted, glancing away. "Though I'm still a little confused... and really, I really wanna help you."

Pikachu's mouth went agape with surprise. "Anyway... I was gonna apologize for the whole mess and tell you that you don't have to be involved with it all, but... you do care," he said softly.

"Of course I care!" she cried, "If it weren't for you, Pikachu, I wouldn't have met these awesome Pokémon! These awesome people! Before... I thought all humans were evil... but Serena... Serena..."

She looked towards the honey-blonde haired girl, who was doing a repeat of the previous performance with her partners.

"She loves me. She makes me feel loved. And so do Pancham and Braixen. And Bunnelby. And Ash... Clemont... Bonnie一" She stopped herself, when she noticed something deep within his round, dark eyes glimmering. "And you..."

Pikachu's left ear rose with the comment.

She felt a strong, jabbing pain on the back of her head. "Ugh!" she exclaimed all of the sudden in short agony.

"Eevee!" Pikachu shouted in alarm, holding her before she fell backwards. She was uncouncious.

"Ee一"

"This kind of looks like a bad moment, doesn't it?" A witty voice met Pikachu's rabbit-like ears, making them wiggle in confusion.

Both Ash's best friend and the Kalosian girl and her Pokémon turned towards it in shock.

"We're here for peace. So don't worry," a Glaceon said with a deadpan expression.

Everyone gasped, except Serena, who had no idea what the heck was going on not relating to just some wild (or lost) Glaceon.

A Leafeon appeared from behind her. "Give the Eevee to us, and we promise no battles will be ensued."

Those words only made Pikachu hold tighter onto the vulnerable Eevee. "You won't touch her!" he growled.

"No, we won't," the Glaceon reassured. "We'll make her touch this Icy Rock instead."

She held out the special evolution rock, handing it over to the Leaf Pokémon next to her.

Pulling as most air as she could inside her lungs, she used the strongest Blizzard any of the present Pocket Monsters had seen before, even Pikachu. Its strength covered the whole forest they were located in, with pure ice.

They were trapped in an icy cave now.

Glaceon slowly, but menacingly started approaching the Electric mouse, protecting the precious treasure.

Serena knew that wasn't just some lost Glaceon, she had to do something.

"Braixen, Flamethrower!" she yelled. The fire fox quickly obeying and mustering all her possible strength into an attack before throwing it in her direction.

Seeing the incoming attack, Glaceon quickly used Avoid, running away from the fire. She used Blizzard in it, trying to freeze it or at least extinguish it.

"Boss, it's time!" she managed to shout before continuing.

"Stand still!" the Leafeon proceeded to take out a button from behind her back; and when she pressed it, thick, dark bars appeared just between Serena, Pancham and Braixen, like a prison.

Serena desperately held onto them, yelling at the Eeveelutions. "Leave my Eevee and Ash's Pikachu alone!"

None of her Pokémon could attack from inside the cage, either, so they were desperate as well.

The fire had slowly died, and now that Glaceon was creepily walking towards Pikachu and his Eevee once again, he only growled further.

"Don't you dare come closer!" he snapped.

"Shh~ shh," Glaceon shushed sarcastically. "I promise this won't hurt."

Leafeon threw the Icy Rock back at her partner, who quickly grabbed it with ease.

Pikachu looked around for an escape route, but they were trapped inside the frozen cove, no small holes or anything. He didn't know if they were running out of oxygen or something.

Having no other choice, he leapt in front of the still uncouncious Eevee aggressively, the most aggressive Ash's loyal Pikachu could be...

For Eevee.

"How did you even do that?!" he exclaimed.

"You think we weren't prepared?" Glaceon chuckled. "We didn't stalk you throughly since that incident in the hospital because we thought you were cute together."

"And now that you're cornered, and I can see our dear Eevee is starting to wake up, I would appreciate you standing aside and letting us reach her," Leafeon commanded with authority.

But even that didn't make Pikachu back down a centimeter as he just scowled further. "Make me."

"Alright. You asked for it," Leafeon told him, immediately using Razor Leaf on the mouse, careful to not hit the brown Pokémon.

Pikachu jumped in the air and counterattacked with Electroball.

"Leave us alone!" he cried.

The attacks collided, creating a sound wave like before with Pancham and Braixen, but way bigger. Big enough to wake up Eevee.

"Oh...?! What一" She turned around to the new battle, examining the ice cave they were inside of and her trainer and 'siblings' trapped behind the bars. "…The heck is going on?!"

"Eevee!" both Leafeon and Pikachu exclaimed, gladly.

"Glaceon, I'll distract him, go!" the Grass-type ordered. Glaceon didn't lose a second.

"No!" Pancham, Braixen and Pikachu screeched. But mostly the last.

. . .

They had told her to stay hidden, she could only come if they called her for an emergency. And by they she meant Glacia and Leafia.

Today was their big day. Today everything would finally be revealed. Today it was win or lose.

Today the mission would be accomplished... or forever destroyed.

Shynee hoped for the best as always. She had talked to the Queen before.

An interesting conversation indeed. She found out the two had quite a lot in common. Family lines included.

She found out what kind of Eeveelution she was. And how kind and sweet, yet firm and graspy her voice was; soothing, like a Grandma. Which she was, by the way.

Anyway, after learning (nearly) everything, at least everything she needed to know, she had, a bit hesitantly, acepted.

Shynee learnt that yes, it was Aunt Leaf out there battling the strong Pikachu and yes, Glacia indeed did have a heart, though pretty aloof.

It still opened to her over a few time in the team, Glacia had become strangely protective of the young shiny.

And now, she was there. Laying behind some frozen bushes.

She knew what the plan was: surprise the evil team, try to reach them in a peaceful manner, if it didn't work (which was most likely), then they had to attack to defend themselves and save the Eevee (who was their objective) and try to convince her to evolve with the Icy Rock for the better of all Eeveelutions.

Yeah, it was kinda weird.

But when she saw they were on step five, she noticed they weren't trying to convince her.

But to force her.

And she seemed extremely spiteful of it.

She screamed, she cried; specially when her Pikachu friend fainted, she tried to attack, but they had her rounded up. Scared. She couldn't just stand there.

Specially because that Eevee, well, she was...

---

She ran towards the two powerful Eeveelutions, they had her poor Eevee friend cornered. She didn't care what she had to do to save her.

Glacia had the Icy Rock waving in front of the brown Pokémon, like torture.

"Here, we're gonna use this on you, okay?" she said. "Don't be scared, don't panic. This will be quick--"

She noticed the silvery blur approaching...

"What...?"

"Shynee!" Glacia screamed when the shiny Eevee jumped from the frozen leaves and ran almost at the speed of light.

"What on Earth are you doing?!"

She didn't stop at the Ice nor Grass-type cries.

"Stop!"

Never.

Leafia seemingly realized what she was about to do, and quickly pushed Eevee nearer the Rock, trying to make her evolve forcefully.

But just when it brushed against the tip of her nose, Shynee jumped between, yelling desperately, "...No!"

And it happened.

"Is this... really me?" she thought. She admired her new appearance in one of the clear crystals. "I'm a... Glaceon. I'm a Glaceon!"

"No. No! That special Rock could only be used once!" Leafeon yelled furiously at her. "This wasn't in the plan, Shynee!"

Glacia's mouth was wide open. The distraction gave enough time for Eevee to escape.

But she couldn't leave, not because the Eeveelutions were chasing after her, but because... Pikachu. He laid on the ground. Almost lifeless.

She couldn't help but stare with sadness, before crawling over to him, holding into him and weeping.

Her sobs were the ones who broke the bickers between the angry Leafeon and Glaceon and the shiny. They turned to look at her. Shynee looked compassionate, even with her new look.

She put a reassuring paw on Eevee's shoulder, though all the brown furball did was stare at her with broken eyes.

"T-thank you."

"It's okay," she responded, tears forming in her eyes as well.

"...It's okay, cuz."

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...
879 46 10
After escaping an attack by some poison-type Pokémon, Sakura, a shy and unable to fight Espeon, finds herself traveling in search of a new home with...
30.4K 618 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...
21.2K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...