The Idols Crush (FF)

By RaiKookieJK

Y/N was an ordinary girl, then she went to Korea and saw a guy with a mask but she didn't know who it was... More

Intro
Chapter 1 - love at first sight
Chapter 2 - Big Hit
Chapter 3- Concert
Chapter 5- Jealous
Chapter 6- Run
Chapter 7- I Missed You
Chapter 8- Shattred
Not a update!
Chapter 9- Hurt
Chapter 10- Blush
Chapter 11- Vacation!
Chapter 12- Jeju Island
Chapter 13- Beach
Chapter 14- Her!
Chapter 15- Boys With Fun
Thank you!!!
Chapter 16- It's okay...
Chapter 17- Crystal snow
OMG!!!
Chapter 18- Married❤️
Released!!!
Unpublish..
WHAT???
NO WAY!

Chapter 4- Him!

10.8K 219 163
By RaiKookieJK

Hey hey authornim here just want to say I'll be writing more of this story so stay tuned!🔥🔥

——————————————————————

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up by somebody caressing my hair I looked up it was a boy I remembered him from the air plane accident, so I decided to ask him about what happened....

"Hey... what happened, did I faint? Where's my stepsister? Who are you?" I asked them a lot of question but they didn't answer!

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS KIDNAPPERS LET ME GO!!" I screamed for help.

"Yah! Stay calm. Its us BTS..." the boy told me.

I widened my eyes and took off his mask it's was FRICKEN JEON JUNGKOOK!!! Just then somebody was poking my back I turned around it was Suga!

"Hey Jungkook saved your ass there at least thank him..." he told me.

"MIN YOONGI! No cussing at this poor girl!" Jin scolded Yoongi and I chuckled and turned to Jungoo.

"Thank you, Jungkook I'm sorry for yelling at you I'm just scared right now..." I bowed down lightly and he pulled me into a hug!

I was surprise by his actions... so I hugged him back! I suddenly asleep in jungkooks warm hands and placed my head on his shoulder.

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

I felt her laying her head on my shoulder I looked at her and she fell asleep how cute! I was poking her cheeks it was like Jimin's cheek but softer and quite chubbier... Suga glared at me so I stopped!

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up because somebody was poking me and I look who it is, it was Jungkook he stopped just then we arrived at their dorm!

"Um... I uh need to go home cause I have work tomorrow don't worry I'll be in your fansign tomorrow!" I told them and they were surprised.

"Are you sure we can drive you home... we insist!" Jimin blurted out.

I couldn't let this offer down so I simply nodded and kinda blushing from all the boys that was surrounding me.

So they drove me home, I waved goodbye and left to my apartment... suddenly I remembered I FORGOT MY PHONE!! But I can get it tomorrow from them... aish I'm such a fool! BUT I COULD SEE THEM AGAIN YAY!!! Especially Jungkook!

I went to bed and sleep early today.

🐰Jungkooks POV🐰

I was about to leave the car and I heard a buzz noice it was a phone I looked everywhere and saw a phone on the ground of the car! I looked over to it was Y/N's phone I opened the screen it was a picture of me! How adorable, but there was a password.. I typed in my birthday cause why not. And it worked! So I went to her contacts and added my phone number I'll give it to her tomorrow! 😏 hehehehe

Time skipped brought to you by Jimin has no Jams!😂

❤️Y/N POV❤️

I woke up I still forgot my phone at BTS's car... but I'm so excited to meet them again! I got to the shower and I wore all black and I packed my things to change to go to the fansign and also the albums and posters!

I drove to my work and dressed to a little dress that goes up to my thighs it's like a maid cafe I didn't mind the dress showing my curves this is the dress!

(Fucking cringeeee, it ain't mah fault lmaoooo)

I wanted to make some crepes for Jungkook and his members! Ohh I can't wait!

I got the crepes I made while I was working it turned out well the mixture was perfect!

"Hey Y/N can you give this coffee and cheese cake to that man over there?!" My manger asked.

"Sure no problem!" I told her!

I took the coffee and the cheese cake and went over to that man, he smelled like beer but I shrugged it off... he turned around and looked, up and down.

I started to get disgusted I handed him the coffee and cheese cake, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me too his lap! I tried to get out he covered my mouth and pulled me closer to him, I tried to get out...

"YAH!!! LET GO HER GO!!!" My manger saw me and called the police as fast as she could.

The police came and got him then they locked him up. I was so scared of getting raped I just want to go home then my manger to change and get going. I grabbed the crepes and changed into this.

I went to the fansign and there was a reserved seat and it said my name so I sat on it but I don't know who did this... BTS came out and they all looked at me I blushed and hid my face with my hair. Girls were screaming I was getting annoyed but I'm used to it.

I was the 5th one in the lineup until I went to Jin!

"Y/N-ah you look pretty today!" He said while smiling and I blushed lightly.

"Thank you! You look handsome too!" I said looking him at the eye.

He signed my album and poster, and I went to RapMon he looked at me and signed then he said.

"Y/N you look so cute today!" He smiled and I could clearly see his dimples... SO ADORABLE!

I moved to the last one Jungkook... he signed my stuff. He then gave my phone and I was hugging it like a 5 year old got back her teddy bear back.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" I said clapping.

"Meet us at Starbucks we want to get to know you better!" He smirked and winked at me.

I blushed hard! So you want to play this game huh I can too play! Hehehe 😏

"Yah Jungkookie! Stob it or I will punish you!" I also smirked and winked at him and using Suga's tongue technique! (XD KILL ME NOW!!!!!)

He blushed like hella crazy he tried to look away but I could still see him blushing! He is so cute this is why i love him and his personality.

"Hey...... what type of punishment?!" He said still blushing.

Wow his mind is so dirty!

"It's a surprise Kookie!" I winked.

He blushed again and smiled like a idiot!

After the fansign I went to Starbucks but it was locked! Just then I got pulled in I saw....

Author-nim here Thank you very much and happy HOBI day!!! Happy birthday JHOPE😇☀️

Meme of the day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.5K 48
After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japan. While trying to lead her life normall...
273K 11.1K 43
[BTS x Reader] « COMPLETED » She was cornered. Once her back hit her locker with a thud, both of them knew she was trapped. "I won't let you escape...
110K 8.6K 50
Y/n, a sweet, cute and flirty girl who was forced to meet Jungkook but on her way of meeting Jungkook she ended up meeting Taehyung, an unsmiling, sm...
7.1K 484 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...