Judge (ethan dolan)

Av dolansinwriting

At first glance he was hard to look at, but something in me felt the urge to keep looking, not because he was... Mer

Judge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Sequel?

Chapter 20

2.7K 69 24
Av dolansinwriting

----------
Claudia
----------

Ethan and I walked into the school together holding hands and I saw Chloe standing with some of her friends glaring at me like she has the passed few days.

"Ignore them." Ethan said as we walked passed them and to my locker.

"She doesn't bother me. I just wish she wouldn't hit on my boyfriend everyday." I put in my locker combo and opened up my locker, grabbing my math book out.

"Don't worry, nothing's gonna happen." I closed my locker and he leaned in to kiss me, the sparks flying through my body.

"I have to go to class, okay?" I stood on my tip toes and pecked his lips.

"Yeah, I have an extra therapy session before school gets out so if I'm a bit late that's why."

"Don't forget, the final game is tonight."

"Shit, I completely forgot about that." He rubbed the back of his neck and I saw him look off.

"Are you excited?"

"No, nervous. My dad's coming."

He's never talked about his dad before, I didn't even know he had a dad.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, it's a really good thing, my dad's amazing. I just haven't seen him in a year." He seemed nervous, but also really happy.

"Do I get to meet him?" His eyes met mine and a smile slowly grew on his face.

"Yeah, that'd be great." He leaned in to kiss me again.

"Okay, now I really have to get to class, I'll see you at practice." I quickly kissed his cheek and walked down the hall with a slight smile on my face.

----------

As all of us cheerleaders practiced our routine, and I saw a football come flying towards us. I walked towards the ball, and caught it in my hand, then Ethan came and jogged over here.

"Quit getting distracted. Go." I handed him the ball and he winked at me then jogged back to the team.

"Ethan this! Ethan that. I'm so cool because I'm dating Ethan!" Chloe mocked behind me and I rolled my eyes. "You do realize you're gonna end up exactly like me and Alivia, right?"

"Leave me alone." I rolled my eyes and started stretching a bit.

"I'm just warning you. The only person Ethan is meant to be with is me. You don't deserve a guy like Ethan." She got in my face and once she finished talking, she pushed passed me.

I grabbed my bag off the grass and picked it up, then stormed off passed the guys. "Tihan. Dolan. Where are you going?!" I heard the coach yell behind me.

Ethan soon followed next to me and I ignored him.

"Hey? What's wrong?" He stopped me and chuckled a little, not taking me seriously.

"I swear, Chloe is pushing my last button! I'm not gonna sit there and listen to her bullshit! I don't have to stay for the game, and I'm not going to even if I did!" I walked around him and stormed to my car.

"Babe. How about, if you cheer your cute little butt off, on that field I'll give you a full night of cuddles." He brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and smiled at me.

"I'm only staying because I want to meet your dad." I crossed my arms which made him chuckle.

"Well good."

"Now come on, I wanna see your sexy ass on the field." I pushed Ethan towards the field and then walked to the other girls cheering.

----------

"Hey dad." Ethan walked me to his dad when the game ended and gave him a big hug.

"Hey son, how've you been?" His dad looked at me then back at Ethan.

"I've been good, working on myself." He nodded trying to make his dad proud.

"You get the money I send right? It'd really upset me if your mom got ahold of that."

"Yeah, we get it. Thank you, for everything really." Ethan hugged his dad once again and I smiled at their relationship.

"And who's this? Your girlfriend?" His dad looked at me and smiled, leaning in for a hug.

"Yeah, this is my girlfriend Claudia, the girl I told you about." Ethan looked at me and smiled.

"You're the famous Claudia? Ethan here tells me he likes you a lot."

"Dad, Stop." Ethan chuckled a bit which made me smile with them.

"I hope you're patient with him, he tends to get into things fast." His dad smiled and patted Ethan on the shoulder.

"She has been, and she's letting me stay with her, i can't live with mom." He pulled me in for a hug and I smiled.

"Thank you for doing that. I know I could let Ethan stay with me, but we have a strict contract where I can't be around them. I'm not even supposed to be here." I looked to Ethan and he stared at the ground.

"No it's fine, Ethan is great with helping clean or cook, he's awesome." I winked at Ethan and he smiled at me.

"Dad, you can't be here." I heard Grayson say from behind me.

"Nice to see you too Gray."

"You know what I mean, you'll get in trouble."

"It's gonna be two seconds. Fuck, we haven't seen him for a year, the least you can do is say thank you." Ethan grew mad so I hugged him to try to make him calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want anything to happen to you." Grayson gave his dad a hug which made me smile slightly.

"So Grayson are you still staying with your mom?" I rubbed Ethan's back, noticing he was still slightly upset.

"No, I go and check up on her everyday though, I just haven't today, been here." Grayson shrugged

"Well, you boys know, I can't stay long. It was good to see you two."

"Thanks for coming dad." Ethan and Grayson gave him a hug and I saw their dad hand them a thick envelope.

"Dad, you don't have to anymore, we have jobs now." Ethan turned down the envelope that I was guessing was money.

"It's gonna get you by until I can see you again. I have to go boys." He dropped the envelope in Ethan's hand and walked away without saying anything more.

I saw Ethan's excited look drop and he walked away to the car. I grabbed our bags and walked to the car.

I looked further ahead and saw Ethan doing a little jump thing. When I got closer I instantly smelled the nicotine in the air. Ignoring it, I unlocked the car and Ethan slowly got in.

When I threw our bags into the backseat I heard a slight chuckle from his mouth.

"I don't know why I even try with him anymore. The longest he's ever here for is like three hours, then he leaves. What dad does that?" I stayed silent and got into the driver's seat of my car.

"What boyfriend smokes after not smoking for four weeks?" I saw a slight smirk grow on his face and it made me even more angry with him.

"I didn't think you would smell it." He chuckled softly which only made me more mad. "It's not that big of a deal."

"I really don't want to talk to you right now." I turned up the radio and backed out of the parking lot.

We stayed silent the car ride home and then walked inside where I immediately went to my room to take a shower.

I grabbed pajamas and walked to the bathroom, stripping my clothes, and getting into the warm water.

"Babe?" I saw Ethan walk into the bathroom and close the door behind him.

"What?" He walked towards the shower door, and slowly slid it open.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have smoked, and I shouldn't have tried to hide it from you either."

"Please leave me alone Ethan. I'm in the shower." I begged.

I turned around and saw him slide his shirt over his head, and then pull his pants down, leaving him in only boxers.

He got into the shower and closed the door. I grew self conscious about him seeing me this exposed.

"You looked very cute tonight, dancing your cute little butt off." He grabbed my washcloth and lathered soap onto it, then ran it along my back, gently massaging in circles.

"Ethan. What are you doing?"

"Confessing my feelings towards my beautiful and understanding girlfriend." I rolled my eyes at him trying to win me over and I felt the washcloth move to my lower stomach and I lightly arched my back.

"Stop, please." A small chuckled left my mouth when Ethan's lips connected to my neck, slowly nibbling on my skin. "You can't just win me back by coming in here while I'm showering to seduce me."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have had one in the first place." He gently wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm still mad at you."

"Well maybe we can have makeup sex?" He laughed and I pushed him away.

"We've been together a whole two seconds, you can wait for sex." I saw him slouch and stick his bottom lip out, pouting like a toddler.

"I'm a very sexual guy, I don't know how long I can hold out." He started running his hands along my bare hips, and pulling me closer to him.

"I really want to, but I can't. Not yet." I whispered in his ear and he looked at me then smashed his lips onto mine. "E." I giggled and he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Alright, I'll leave." His voice was hot and he was breathing fast, making me more sexually frustrated.

He put me down and walked out of the shower then to my room. I finished showering and grabbed my robe from the hanger and walked to my room. "Hey your phone's been going off like crazy."

"And you couldn't have checked it for me?" I laughed and walked to my phone seeing multiple calls and texts from my mom saying to call her.

I called my mom's phone and she immediately picked up. "Hey mama, what's going on?" I sat on my bed and listened to her inhale and exhale deeply.

"Claudia, I know you were very close with grandma, and I hope you know how much she loves you." I felt a heavy weight on my chest and felt heat rise to my face.

"What's wrong?" My heart started beating faster and Ethan noticed and came to sit by my side.

"Mija, grandma died a few hours ago." My heart dropped and I immediately covered my mouth.

"No. That not possible. I just saw her, she was fine." Tears soon came to my eyes and Ethan rubbed my back to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"No! She can't leave! I didn't say goodbye!" I sobbed into Ethan's chest and he held me closely shooshing me in my ear.

I hung up my phone and threw it across the room, it shattering when it hit the wall. "You're okay, Claudia." He rubbed my hair and held me closer to him if even possible.

"I didn't say goodbye."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
419K 10.1K 100
Harry ,who is 28, has a new beautiful young neighbor and he can't keep his eyes off her he's a tattoo artist and body piercer Alexis ,who is 22, she...
494K 20.7K 82
He paused, looking over at me and frowned, his beautiful face contorting into a sad grimace. "Why did you resist me?" I felt his hand reach out and...