Lust and Candies

Від Yoonworks

She escaped from everyone when she lost someone dear to her. But when she accidentally met him, she didn't ha... Більше

Preview
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
Special Chapter

23

16.5K 633 110
Від Yoonworks

Chaeyoung's POV

"Can we just stay here?  Chaeyoung, I love this place. They have the most amazing food,  please let us stay." Hobi oppa pleaded as we all stood at the lobby while we wait for the others.

Jin oppa had been quiet the entire time and I wonder how Jisoo unnie and his conversation turned out.

"Stop bothering Chaeyoung Hoseok hyung," Jungkook mumbled as his right hand landed on Hobi's face,  sweeping him to the side,  the rest of the boys laughing at the sight of it.

"Yah, you two had been together for two days. If I didn't know what happened after seeing that ahjumma last time,  I'd think you two did something dirty in your room." Hobi pouted.

Jungkook told me how he was with Hobi oppa when Mark's mom was here. But then he told him he can handle it and to go back to the boys.

Initially,  he declined and wanted to help but seeing my reaction changed his mind. And I am so thankful he didn't.

The last thing I need during that time was someone to meddle on my unfinished business with Mark and his family.

I may have earned a few scars and a lot of purple marks but I feel like the burden that I have been carrying the entire time has been lifted for a moment.

"It's none of your business hyung." Jungkook answered and my cheeks flushed beet red at the scandalous expression visible on Hobi oppa's face.

"Yah!!!!" Hobi oppa exclaimed and I moved towards the receptionist to get away from the playful banters of the two.

Once I reached the receptionist,  Kara's eyes widen. I don't know if it's because of the marks on my face or for another reason.

"Miss Park," she greeted before bowing which I returned.

I pulled something out of my bag and slide it towards her and I smile.

"If Aunt will ever come back in here,  or Luke,  please do me a favor and give this letter to them," I muttered before bowing.

She looked taken aback for a moment and I just bowed once again before turning my back on her.

I have a feeling that she was the one who told aunt about me being here. But then I am not a person who holds grudges.

I'll let her conscience rot on its own.

After settling everything, we were all back to the bus and we were all silent when Jin oppa just headed straight to the room saying something about sleeping early.

We were all sprawled in the living room with me and Jungkook occupying one couch, Jimin and Taehyung the floor while Hobi and Namjoon oppa sat on the other couch.

Yoongi oppa headed straight to the kitchen to video call Jennie.

Those two were really adorable.

"Sit on the floor so I can fix your hair," Jungkook mumbled which I followed.

Lately,  he had this fetish of fixing my hair while watching Youtube for reference. However,  he always fails to do one which makes him more eager to master it.

"Why can't I even do this?" Jungkook hissed and I chuckled.

"And why do you even bother trying to do it if you can't?" I asked him and I heard him snicker.

"I won't stop until I am able to do it. Jungkook doesn't take no for a challenge," and I just shake my head at his words.

It's funny how he always ends up so competitive about the smallest things.

Jimin started copying what Jungkook was doing,  this time,  on Taehyung's hair so Taehyung and I were sitting on the ground side by side.

After multiple attempts, Jungkook released a portion of my hair on his hands and started brushing it.

"Whatever,  I give up," Jungkook hissed and I flinched a little when Jungkook pulled me up,  almost carrying me until I am sitting on his lap.

He then moved back so now I'm sitting between his legs, his arms wrapped around my body.

My cheeks blushed when I noticed Namjoon oppa raising an eyebrow in our direction.

"Are you two dating? I mean,  you guys never said it officially," he stated and Jungkook buried his face at the crook of my neck, I sat frozen in place at the questioning looks I am receiving from everyone.

"Yeah, you two are so weird. The first time you were enemies when you hop inside this bus,  the next day,  you two are all touchy and I was so sure I heard Jungkook saying that you are his girlfriend to his noona." Hobi oppa added.

My lips were mummed at their words.

I can't admit that I fell in love with Jungkook. These guys will tease me to unending.

"Too bad,  I kinda have a crush on Chaeyoung," Taehyung said cheekily and my cheeks blushed even more.

Jungkook threw him a pillow and it hit Taehyung straight on the face.

Jimin laughed and Tae pouted.

"My girl,  so don't even bother crushing on her unless you want me to crush your balls,  hyung," enunciating the last word.

I coughed at Jungkook's words and he pulled me even tighter.

Holy shit.

My heart started hammering on my chest.

My inside was getting frenzy.

Calm down, Chaeyoung.

My eyes were focused on the movie being played on the laptop before me. Just then, Taehyung screamed a little too high after a corpse was suddenly showed on the screen and I laughed so loud at his reaction.

Hobi oppa,  who I didn't know was watching behind also screamed and we were all startled when the room burst open, Jin oppa's pissed expression greeting before us.

"Can you all shut up? I need to sleep!" he stated, his voice was stern and not a single soul was able to respond.

Even Yoongi oppa came out of the kitchen and headed towards us at the sound of Jin oppa getting mad.

This never happened and I am positive it's always Yoongi oppa who gets pissed off with everyone most of the time.

Jungkook stopped fixing my hair and Taehyung sat frozen beside me.

Namjoon stopped playing on his phone.

After a minute,  Jin oppa went back inside the room and we were all left shocked.

Jin oppa never gets mad. And if he shouts,  that's just him being playful.

"What's with him? PMS?" Namjoon awkwardly chuckled as he scratches the back of his head.

"He's been quiet since Jisoo left." Hobi oppa added and I remember how Jin run towards Jisoo unnie the last time.

"Please don't tell me they broke up. That's impossible." Jimin stated and I felt a little nervous.

"Jennie said Jisoo was locking herself on her room" Yoongi oppa added which made every one of us silent.

Jungkook pulled away from me a little and grab his phone on the table, his other arm still wrapped around my waist.

He started dialing his noona's number but she isn't answering.

He looked straight to Yoongi Oppa. "Hyung,  can you tell Jennie to call me once she's with noona?" Jungkook sounded serious.

Now I know why they say Jungkook was protective of his sister.

He is now typing a long message, which I believe he will send to his sister.

My eyes landed on the room when I saw Jin oppa coming head,  heading straight to the kitchen.

He looks so serious but I noticed that his eyes were red.

Did he cry?

My heart fell from my chest.

I hope they didn't break up.

I was so sure they were fighting about me and Jungkook the other day. I'd feel so bad about it if that's the case.

Please don't let it be true...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

655 37 25
What if the secret is displayed and there's no turning back? Time to panic then... - Sometimes you just need a friend to talk to, to comfort you, to...
543 27 20
In a world of amnesia you forget certain people, events, and even yourself. A part of you dies. That's exactly what happened to Min Yoongi. He forgo...
759 47 5
We never get over a loss..all we can do is move forward and evolve. Story of an unlikely friendship brought together by a tragedy Yoonkook + Yoonjin ...
821 122 46
How do you put yourself back together after everything you've ever known is gone? Hannah finds herself lost. Having survived a divorce from the only...