25

Chaeyoung's POV

"Aww!" I hissed, putting my index finger immediately in my mouth, sucking in the small amount of blood after getting myself pricked by a needle.

"Stupid Chaeng, " I mumbled to myself, gritting my teeth along the process.

How come I can never master repairing clothes when I love wearing them?

The sound of someone chuckling from behind made me turn my head on my back. And then I saw manager Hyeri coming over to my direction, an amused grin spread her entire fan.

"Why do you always insist on helping the staff with Bangtan's stage outfits? You do know those boys dance like monsters. You can't simply fix those with your hands." She said as she takes Namjoon's pants out of my lap.

I pouted before looking at her, my head lifted as she towers me from being situated on the ground, "Unnie, you should well know I don't have anything on my plate right now. I feel like bussing continuously,  I'm starting to feel weird. At least give me something, okay!" I whined.

A loud sigh escaped my lips.

The boys were currently practicing, familiarizing themselves with the new arena which they're about to perform with tomorrow.

I can't believe I had been with the boys for so long and they haven't head back to Korea the entire time, especially since their schedule was fully booked. I'm starting to think about how they never get tired after all these rehearsals and long hours of concerts.

A few had already gone sick, lost their voice, or even sprain a part of their body, but nobody stopped. Like what everybody says, "The show must go on,"

The hours that they spent on hotels doesn't seem sufficient enough for them to rest. I mean, for me, the only time I can say that I am well rested is if I had been asleep in my own bed, in my room for a whole goddarn 24 hours.

However, seeing how much they are enjoying their craft, who am I to utter a word about it?

And for the record, never once did I heard any of them complaining which sends my respect for the group to the rooftop,  or probably in Eiffel tower if that even makes sense.

Now, where does this leave me? Nothing.

"I need to work my ass off. I can't just be a freeloader on this bus. Somehow, I feel like I'm one of those sick little princesses in stories who are kept seated on an invisible pink chair glittered with all those diamonds and a bowl of gummy bear beside it." Hypothetically, I'm not seeing any connection, or probably,  I am just rambling but I'm just so desperate to get my hand does something.

"You are so adorable Chaeyoung," I heard Hyeri unnie chuckle which made me pout my cheeks even more.

My insides are slowly feeling heavy, I'm not even understanding why.

These past few days,  my emotion seemed to roll over the brink and I doubt it's the hormones.

I guess something is indeed wrong but I'm just refusing to acknowledge it.

Jungkook and I are okay.

But at the back of my mind, I feel like something is wrong.

I've lost my freedom.

If everything would go according to Jungkook's words, I will end up still like some stagnant water, as I watch everything unfold before me. I will be a princess who doesn't need to lift a finger, that even going to the restroom meant someone carrying me towards it.