Rina and Kenzi

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Rina and Kenzi are inseperable...they are cousins and best friends. Katerina (Rina) is the pretty girl who lo... More

Rina and Kenzi
Characters
Chapitre un: New start
Chapitre deux: Cat fights and surprise visits
Chapitre trois: Bad situations make friends
Chapitre quatre: Parties and friend eating badboys.
Chapitre cinq: Emotional hangovers, school and sweet little Noah.
Chapitre six: Dodgin the balls and Getting punched.
Chapitre Sept: Painting my walls and Sweet revenge leads to something else.
Chapitre huit: Searching for a new bad bitch and Kayden's sexy dancing.
Chapter nine: Tears and New companions.
Chapter ten: Rats and badboy kisses.
Chapter eleven: Talking to the witch.
Chapter twelve: Fighting friends and knight in soaking armor.
Chapter thirteen: Rocking the drown Kat look and Cold best friends
Chapter fourteen: Hotties Jersey
Chapter fifteen: A swim retreat?
Important!!! Please READ!
Chapter sixteen: Before the bus moments.
Chapter seventeen: Bus rides and scared roommates
Chapter Eighteen: Late night pool action.
Chapter Nineteen: Avoiding bad boys and insulting the ex best friend
Hey guys :)
Chapter Twenty: The silent the numb and the moody Kat

Hey guys!!!

1K 67 4
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

So this is NOT an update but before you go, listen please (or read)

So I've been updating every day but I am not getting votes or comments :/ Its a little frustrating for me so I think I will just wait a week or two to update again BUT if I see that before then that I've been getting more support then I will update sooner. I just want to know that people support the story... So yea thanks for reading and please VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE just click on that little button and me me happy :)

Love,
-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 967 34
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
273K 9.1K 42
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Claire is in trouble. More specifically, her family is. Or the lack th...
25.4K 921 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
1.1K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...