Let Her Go (girlxgirl) (lesbi...

By Kate_Katnic

Robyn was the new girl not too long ago. Nerdy, shy, and easily embarrassed around everyone but her friends... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Fourty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chaprer Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-one
Chapter Sixty-two
Chapter Sixty-three
Chapter Sixty-four
Chapter Sixty-five
Chapter Sixty-six
Chapter Sixty-seven
Chapter Sixty-eight
Chapter Sixty-nine
Chapter Seventy
Epilogue
gxg

Chapter Forty-two

32.8K 969 263
By Kate_Katnic

Sabasteinne

I watched her every movement until she squirmed under my gaze, blushing and trying to hide her evident arousal. I got up and sat in the armchair across the room.

"Come take this off." I said pointing to my riding boots.

She got up slowly, her hips swaying seductively, captivating my gaze and attention. She knelt between my leg and pulled them off. Her eyes never leaving mine.

I cupped her chin. "Now be a good little pet and take off your clothes and go lay on the bed."

She bit her lips, her eye sparkling with mischief but she complied.

I went to my closet and searched around until I found it. A small chest I had imported from France. I carried it and placed it at the foot of the bed.

She looked intrigued. "What is that?"

"You're worst nightmare.." I opened it, "and you're sweetest dream."

Her eyes widened when she saw the contents.

The chest housed various sizes of riding crops and bloggers made from the softest Italian leather, a strap on vibrator, a few cuffs and chains and other little goodies.

She licked her lips, excitement dancing in her eyes. "When did you get all this?"

"A few days ago." I smirked. "I made some arrangements when I realized that you liked the kinky stuff."

She blushed.

I crawled up the bed causing her to move back. I hovered over her then lightly pressed my lips to her neck as I secured her hands with cuffs to the bed post. I moved down her body ensuring that my body rubbed against hers. I stretched her legs apart, leaving her fully exposed to me then cuffed them too.

"W-what are you doing Sabby?"

"I'm going to have fun."

I ran my open palms across her thighs, barely touching her. I watched as a trail of goosebumps followed my wake. Reaching down I grabbed a crop, the handle thick, the rest was long and thin.

It wouldn't cause much pain, maybe a slight discomfort and sting but I knew she would love it. We didn't even have a safe word, it wasn't because we were reckless. It was because I knew her body like I knew mine. I knew the limit of what she could take, and I knew what made her burn. I knew her every desire.

I trailed the crop across her torso then up and lightly over her nipples. She hissed and thrust them up.

"Patience little pet." I murmured.

I quickly took off my shirt and breaches, left wearing my teddy, I knelt between her thighs.

I whacked her. She flinched then moaned. I did it again, the light red streaks started appearing across her thighs. With every hit she became wetter, soaking the covers around her hips.

"S-Sabastienne..." She moaned.

Her nipples were red and swollen, her breast, I could tell were heavy with arousal. What a fucking amazing sight. I latched unto one nipple. Biting down hard and sucked furiously.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." She thrashed under me.

I moved to the other one, sucking with just as much need as the other. I scraped my nail repeatedly over the nipple. "Sh-shit baby please....Fuck!" She screamed as my hands tightened on her ass.

I reluctantly released my favorite toy from my mouth and crashed my lips to hers. Make that my second favorite toy. Her lips were soft under mine, trying to coax mine open. I let her have her away and she plundered my mouth. Taking what she wanted, nipping and sucking. As if she wanted to taste my very soul.

I ripped my lips from hers and licked my way down her body. I reached for the crop again. Tightening my fist in her hair, I whipped her with it. She screamed my name over and over again, begging to be released but I ignored her.

Her clit was swollen, her pussy quivered. "How wet are you Robyn...?" I moaned in her ear.

"V-very." She gasped.

"Tell me." I growled lowly.

She moaned. "Dripping, I'm dripping for you."

"Fuck." I closed my eyes and sucked on her neck, running the handle of the crop up her thighs. "I want to feel your mouth on me little pet." I whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"Y-yes...fuck please."

I crawled up her body after taking off my panties, then straddled her stomach. My juices coated her torso but I didn't care, I was burning for my little Scot. I gripped her breasts and cupped them harshly, tugging her nipples and grinding them. I was obsessed with them.

"Sabastienne, come here." She said as she watched me.

I moved further up her body, it I stopped before quickly turning around. I ran my hands over her stomach and her side's as I hovered over her face. She tried to reach up but I wouldn't let her touch me just yet.

Instead I lowered myself on her chin and grind my clit against it. "Fuck!" I threw my head back and moaned. I felt her tongue flick around my entrance. I moved further up and rode her. She nipped and sucked at my clit, flicking her tongue inside me then pulling out before repeating. I was lost as her tongue and her mouth made me see stars and drove me wild.

I leant forward and griped her clit between my forefinger and my thumb and squeezed. She jumped up and released the longest and loudest moan I've ever hard. I felt the vibration throughout my body. I grind down on it with my thumb before taking up the riding crop.

I used it to trail up and down her pussy, seeing it quickly glistening with her juices. I took it out and brought it to my mouth. I moaned sucked it dry, licking every drop of her intoxicating essence. I felt myself close to the brink.

Her legs widened even more, so invitingly. I took the handle of the crop and thrust it inside her entrance, not all the way but I knew her pleasure was heightened. I pumped into her furiously, being mindful not to go in too far. She moaned and thrashed forgetting to pleasure me until I slapped her thighs and grind my hips.

She resumed her pleasurable torture, but after a few more seconds I jumped off her as I neared my peak and pulled the crop out of her. Her lips shone with my wetness and she looked so feral as I deprived her of her two pleasures.

I pressed the crop to her mouth and she sucked on it furiously. I threw it across the room then meshed our lips. We devoured each other's mouths, our essence mingled. I pulled back and released her legs from their shackles, then her hands. She sat up ready to pounce but I grabbed her arms and bound them around her back.

I got off the bed. "Come here."

Her eyes roamed my body and she licked her lips. She walked over to me and I brought her to stand in front of the full length mirror on her closet door. "Kneel."

Her eyebrows furrowed but she did it. She kneeled with her legs far apart and her breast jutting out in the air due to her bound hands behind her. I knelt behind her and she turned her head to look at me.

"No." I whispered as I gently turned her head to face the mirror. "Watch me love your body."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gently brushed her from her shoulder and replaced it with my lips. I kissed across her upper back then to her neck, where I nibbled and feasted, sucking and marking her. Claiming her.

I looked up and my eyes caught hers. She sees ahead, watching me. I saw her eyes glisten but she said nothing. I hands moved across her body with the utmost care, revelling in the silk of her skin. I trailed them up her thighs then entered her.

My hips grinding and rotating on her ass. She threw her head back and whimpered, her head resting on my shoulder but her eyes were still focused on the mirror, watching my fingers pump into her and the other roaming body.

I kissed her cheek and flicked my nails across her clit.

"Mine." I whispered as my hand brushed over her breasts. "Mine." I thrust harder into her, emphasizing my claim. I turned her head and looked into her eyes. "Mine." I pressed my lips to hers as my hips moved in sync with my fingers.

"Yours." She whispered as she arched her back, her orgasm close. "Please.." She begged.

I increased my tempo and nipped at her ear. "Scream for me."

"Sabastienne!!" She shouted as her orgasm ripped through her, even after she came I didn't stop. I gave her four more before I exploded with her. Completely shattering our universe. My name never left her tongue as hers never left mine.

In that moment I wanted to tell her that she was the very beat of my heart, the very purpose for which I live, my very universe. I fell completely, insanely and passionately in love with Robyn Hill and if it was the last thing I do, I was going to make her love me back. I am Sloan after all, and we always get what we want.

I released her from the cuffs and within seconds she was in my arms, kissing me with so much passion and fire. I was scorched to my very being. When I had gathered my breath. I lifted her limp form in my arms and carried her back to our bed. I cradled her in my arms and we layed in silence.

Our eyes never leaving each other's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 682 33
Choi jisu known as lia.as she was born she got power and none of her parent knows execpt her sister yuna.they were born as a power.until yuna shoot f...
855 52 18
A new girl in school makes friends and finds a student who cant speack and soon falls in love with her.
4.1K 337 31
Everything has been peaceful and nice for the lovely couple... almost too quiet. And when it's been serene for too long, someone has to come along an...
1.4K 82 22
"I walk down the school hallway, "don't make eye contact" I keep repeating in my head. The sweet smell of cologne and perfume fills the halls. I kee...