Loving My Flaws. (UNEDITED)

By LovelyTeChann

What am I to you? Do you really love me for me? Can this love last? Lauren Scott is a senior in high school... More

Moving Away
Chapter 1 No Name!
Chapter 2 Make you mine
criticism
Chapter 3 Texting me
Chapter 4 Hey there
note
Chapter 5 A million Questions
Chapter 6 New Boy
Chapter 7 I Broke Her
Chapter 8 mommy am I pretty
Chapter 9 Mine !
Chapter 10 Kiss It Again.
Chapter 11 Relationship Goals
Hey
Chapter 12 Relationship Goals pt2
Chapter 13 The Girl With Pink Hair
Chapter 14 Not What You Think ?
Chapter 15 If he a dog , I'm a dog too!
Hey!! I have a Question?
Chapter 16 Twin problems
Chapter 17 Who's Daddy's Princess
Chapter 18 Who's Daddy's Princess pt 2
chapter 19 Acting funny
Chapter 20 Mystery Car
Chapter 21 Emotional
hey hey hey
Chapter 23 Visting my baby
Chapter 24 I need Space
Hellerrrrrrr y'all 😘
Chapter 25 like we never left
Thank you
Chapter 26 No more running
Chapter 27 The Father Issue
Chapter 28 baby? Or no baby?
Chapter 29 Something Don't Read!!!!!!
Chapter 30 See right thru me.
Chapter 31 Christmas spirt.
Chapter 32 Looking for a ring.
Chapter 33 Broken windows
Coming to the end
Chapter 34 My Mothers prayer
Chapter 35 Merry christmas Be Mine forever
Chapter 36 death at it's finest
It's pride month 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
Chapter 37 Emergency getaway
Chapter 38 Akron/I still love you
Chapter 39 That baby can't be mine
BLACK
hey,hey,hey......
so i did a thing
HEY LOVELYS

Chapter 22 Avoid him

596 34 6
By LovelyTeChann

Lauren Pov

Mark and I was on our way to the hospital to see my mom.

I was shaking.

I was crying and praying. Please god let my mom be okay. I know I was kind of rude to her for moving us to California and I'm so sorry.

I put my head in my hands balling like a baby.

Mark stop the car "Lauren talk to me. Please you haven't said a word the whole ride."

"I don't want to talk Mark."

I could tell he was hurt when I called him by his first name. But I honestly think dating him was a bad thing from the start.

We got out the car and I walked in to the hospital. We got to the registration desk.

"Ragina Scott room."

"And you are?"

"Her daughter!!"

"She is on floor 4 room 575."

I rushed to the elevator pressing it repeatedly. When the door finally open i rushed in with mark and press floor 4.

I looked at the signs showing us what way the 500's begin.

I walked down the hallway until we got to her room.

I seen my mom laying the the bed with a cast on her leg.

She look over at me.

"Mama" I said runing to her side. I started crying. She sat up some. Lauren what's wrong.

"How did this happen to you?"

"A black benz with tinted windows ran into me in the parking lot. While I was leaving work." I started crying even harder.

"They said it was a hit a run and the car didn't have license plate but the car intended on hitting me."

Mark looked at us and then his phone. I seen anger rushing through him. He dialed a number and walked out the room. I stared in shock.

"Does he know who's been terrorising my phone?Does she really have a kid by him? "

"Mama you need to rest" i said looking at her bruced up face.

I placed my hand hers and rubbed it.

"What are ypu hiding?" My mom had a death stare.

"It's nothing important mom."

"Do you realize i know when your lying?"

"Mom please I really want you to get some rest."

She shock her head....

"I'll be right back."

I walked out the room looking for mark.

He was in the waiting area on the phone.

"Look who ever it is put a note on my car window shield."

I swallow hard.

So someone is threating him too.

I walked away when I felt noxious. I held my mouth as I headed towards the bathroom throwing up again.

I sat on the floor trying to hold on to the metal little bar next to the toliet.

I started cry again.

Why god.  Why as soon as I start loving someone who loved me for who i am and then this shit hapoen to me.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Lauren are you in there?"

"Are you crying ?"

Damn how did he find me.

"Please open the door princess"

I placed my head on the wall.

"Mark go home. I'll be fine."

"Hell no open the door lauren"

"NO I YELLED LEAVE ME ALONE. LOOK MY MOM IS IN TYE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF US. I NEED SPACE!"

"Princess you don't mean that. I'm sorry baby we gone figure out who did this just don't shut me out please."

"I'm sorry mark. I'm so sorry just leave please I never want to see you again. This was a mistake. We was a mistake"

"You don't mean that princess" I could here the hurt all in his voice. My tears came down like a water fall.

I'm so sorry. I kept repeating.

He kept knocking. I put my head phones in playing adele set fire to the rain.

I need to tune him out. .........

This was by far one of the hardest decisions I had to make. To save my mother and leave  my dream man behind for her safety. If she tried to kill my mom she wasn't going to hesitate to kill me or anyone else.

This bitch was crazy forreal

He treat me right everything about him was so right I should have known good things don't last for ever.

My love for him feels way to strong. I can't do this can I?

Love is so much stronger when you have a physical connection. Touching him, loving him, yet here I am giving up on the love any girl can only dream of.

I took my head phones out and washed my face. I flushed the toliet and looked in the mirror.

You're going to be okay lauren.

You had to choose this road. You're mom is all you have.

I open the door and walked back to my mothers room.

I walked in my moms hospital room and kiss her forehead.

She looked at me.

"Lauren talk to me. Them puffy eyes I know them all to well"

"Mom I love him but your safety comes first."

She looked at me.

"Baby what's that supposed to mean?"

"Mama I rather you be alive then dead because of love"

"You love him alot."

I nodded.

"I do my heart beats for him. He makes all my grey skies blue. He makes the angels sing from above when he kiss my lips".

She nodded "just like your father. I remember when I met him. I was your age. I was in college hanging with my bestfriend who is your god mom now Tink. We was at star bucks and i was getting my regular vanilla bean frappe. I turned around to see the most beautiful man in sight.

My mother never really talks about my dad since he disappear in iran when i was 13. They never found his body or the plane he and his troops were on. My dad was a great man. I remember every time he came home he a bring me back  a new charm for my bracelet. I still have it. I never wear it though. The sight of it makes my mom cry. I learned to stop wishing apon a star early. My wish never came true no matter how many times I wished, prayed and hoped

"He was tall Carmel and the prettiest smile a girl can lay eyes on. We just stared at eachother and right then I knew that he was the one and only for me."

I looked at her eyes water up.

"Mom don't do this to yourself. You don't have to tell me this."

"No you listen to me la la."

I was shocked my mom hasn't called me that since I was 13.

My dad disappearing change a lot. My dad called me la la because I would run around the house when I was a baby sing la la la la la.

"Love only comes around once in a lifetime. If it's real it's going to work it self out. He loves you baby with all his heart and for some reason you pushing him away for your own reasons. La la you better love him before it's to late. Love him like it's the last time you will ever love him in your life. Tommorrow is not promised."

Tears came rolling down hard.

"Mom i still love him. I just want to make sure your okay until i can figure out who the hell this person is. We just need a few days away from eachother that's all."

"I kissed her forehead again. Mom rest I'm stay here tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 94 24
"I have bad news, sweetheart," I heard my mother's voice crack as she spoke those 5 words. 5 simple words that when are put together is the most nerv...
Broken By Kay L. Ann

Teen Fiction

6.9K 205 42
[Completed] "You're gorgeous, Hayley Ann," he mumbled. There went my heart again. Did he have any idea that he was capable of that? I let myself go i...
583 39 15
Yvette move to Virginia After broke up her bf Johnny she saw Jacob and mark would she fell boy for the boy next door (Jacob) or mark the best frie...
355K 8.8K 57
You are a 19 year old girl who has been in LA for 2 months and you don't really know who your neighbours are because your so busy with work. One day...