The Playgirl ❄Minkyebin❄

Standolkyul

Every school has one girl known to play with males hearts; At Performing school of arts Kim Minkyung takes th... Еще

Chapter 1: Don't take it personal
Chapter 2: Dreaming
chapter 3: Hatred
chapter 4: twist
Chapter 5: Let me in
Chapter 6: Shy
Chapter 7: Agree/disagree 18+
Chapter 8: Love
chapter 9: Roa (TRIGGER WARNING)
The end.

chapter 10: You've seen my bad

596 34 10
Standolkyul

No ones POV

It was a sunny Monday morning with a nice breeze and blue skies, Roa and Yebin decided to be late to the first three classes since they were boring and unimportant. While waiting for that time to pass they watched TV and talked.

As they watched the series running man, In came Joshua with his hands gliding through his hair, he paced in front of the TV in a stressed manner with angry gasps for air. While Yebin watched Joshua, Roa continued to try and watch the TV.

Yebin became curious on why Joshua was so stressed that she tried to call his name out, without any luck of receiving attention from either sibling, Yebin stared at her girlfriend who was clearly ignoring her own brothers problems.

"Roa what the fuck?" Yebin whines out loud.

"What" Roa plainly and calmly responds.

"Your brother is stressed and you're not helping."

"He's not my responsibility, Siyeon is." Roa explains.

"You can't help a different sibling out?" Yebin says.

"I can, but whatever he's stressed about was probably his fault to begin with, He's an adult now, he doesn't need to rely on his younger sister for help"

Joshua nods his head to indicate agreement with his sister, Roa smiles after completely making her point. Yebin watches Joshua walk back outside and with a few seconds she heard the sound of a car door slamming and an engine starting.

What the hell? Are her and Joshua not as close as they used to be?? I'm so confu-- Yebin's thoughts were interrupted when Roa made serious eye contact with her, Even Yebin's mind became speechless when she came eye to eye with Roa.

Just as they begin to kiss they hear an annoying repetitive beeping. Roa disarmed the alarm and got up, This alarm was a signal for them to stop relaxing and get ready for school, they opened the front door to see two girls waiting for them.

Of course it was Nayoung and Jieqiong, These two had decided to leave the school during lunch time to come and get Roa and Yebin. Once all four girls were together and walking down the street they talked about school drama.

"Jieqiong, any new conflict about me going on at school today?" Roa asks. Jieqiong was like a reporter, backing her friend up with upcoming drama so she's aware.

"Hmm.. There's a girl going around the school saying that you're sleeping with the principal so you can stay at the school" Jieqiong says, Roa laughs to herself.

"How lame, I was expecting something worth my while. What's her name?" Roa asks, Once a name was given, Roa immediately knew who it was. The girl always spread rumors about Roa all the way through out high school.

Yebin paid attention to Roa when they reached the school and watched as the girl began to pop her knuckles with an evil smirk on her face. Roa walked in the school and saw before her over sixty girls staring her down, Roa threw her backpack to the floor and crossed her arms while glaring at all of them.

"What the fuck are you looking at." Roa says harshly, Yebin was scared that her girlfriend would get in yet another fight, pretty soon Roa could get transfered to another school.

Suddenly out of the crowd a petite girl came out with her arms also crossed, Roa slowly walked up to the girl and gave her the angriest glare she could possibly give a person. The girl seemed to know what was about to happen.

"Junseo? Is that you? Oh- Sorry I didn't notice you under all that ten pounds of makeup. Are you trying to look more like a girl? You're almost there." Roa scuffs at the girl. Yebin, Jieqiong, and Nayoung took a huge step away from them.

"Oh, hiding your arms? Did you have a bad day again? " Junseo remarks Roa's long sleeves. The crowd began to whisper to each other, Roa was immediately caught off guard, Junseo knew about her past and was using it against her.

Yebin planned to stop the fight when it became physical, but after hearing the girl make an empty comment like this, Yebin couldn't wait for the fight to go down. Nayoung also began to feel raged as the girl used Roa's past against her.

The pretty eyed girl gives an angry quiet giggle before removing her coat and walked towards the girl with an angry expression, Junseo also got ready by popping her neck and closing the space in between them, they came eye to eye.

Without a single warning Roa sent her clenched right hand forward but stopped a few inches away from Junseo's face as an illusion, As Junseo focused on her face almost getting hit she didn't notice Roa lift her right leg up, With a slight turn of her body Roa kicked the girl in the side, Junseo fell over.

The wind was knocked out of her and she couldn't feel anything other than the throbbing pain coming from her ribs, Roa continued to walk over to Junseo and kick the girl in her face, the crowd gasped as they heard a crunch noise.

By now it was obvious that Roa had both bruised her ribcage and now she broke her nose. The crowd cheered Roa on to continue to fight but Roa knew not to get to wild in a fight so she wouldn't have a victim at or near death.

"Kim.. Kim" Junseo fought on, Roa turned around and was already sure of what was about to happen.

"Don't you dare." Roa said with an insane adrenaline rush.

"Kim.. Kim Minkyung." Junseo finished.

Who's Kim Minkyung..? The crowd began to whisper around, Roa froze for a few seconds, if the crowd wanted to they could easily search in that name and discover everything, Roa suddenly couldn't breathe, her secret could be out now.

Her friends began to talk to each other and try of think of a way to help Roa out, Roa felt like she was going to collapse as memories of her past displayed. The bloody floor, her body laying there, almost dead, Roa bravely held in her tears.

"How dare you bring up Roa's sister." Yebin suddenly spoke out, the crowd became silent, they never knew Roa had more than one sister, and they knew how important family was to Roa. They began to think about the false sentence.

"You know how much she misses her sister, why would you bring her up like that. How cold of you." Yebin continued, Roa stared at her girlfriend with pure heart eyes.

"W-what? Who are you and why are you trying to change-" before Junseo could finish one of the girls in the crowd walked up to Roa with empathy in her eyes.

"Wow I'm so sorry for you Roa, it was probably a serious shame to lose your sister like that" the random girl said and placed a hand on Roa's arm, Roa furrowed her eyebrows.

"But Kim Minkyung is he--"

"You, Han Junseo. You are a monster. You spreaded rumors to grab her attention just so you could bring up her lost sister and get her caught off guard, what a monster." The girl said, Junseo became frustrated that no one would listen to her.

Yebin smiled as she could see the false statement she told was believable to the crowd, Now Roa's story was safe. All of Roa's friends were fine with lying, as long as it meant Roa would stay stable and her secret wouldn't be known to a single soul.

Soon the principal appeared and saw the ongoing situation, He saw the girl laying on the floor with a bloody nose, He saw a zoned out Roa with hurt hidden inside her eyes. He knew the conflict between them, He sighed to himself.

The principal walked up to Roa and nodded, he was gonna let it pass this time, Roa sighed to herself and lipped the words thank you to him. He walked over to Junseo and crouched down and whispered something to her before leaving.

While everyone began to head to class Roa pulled Yebin into a hug as a way of showing how thankful she was, Roa watched Nayoung walk up to the hurt girl and continue to kick the girl in the stomach with all her might, Jieqiong gasped.

"Babe what are you doing??" Jieqiong says and pulls Nayoung away from Junseo, Nayoung keeps a stone serious face.

"No one messes with my friends." Nayoung says, Jieqiong laughs and wraps her arms around the girls waist. The two couples just continued to hug and love each other while Junseo laid on the floor feeling bruised all over.

Yebin began to feel worried when she realized Roa had hugged her for the past few minutes now without stopping, Roa was not the cuddle type unless sexual things were going on, Yebin knew something was wrong.

Hesitantly, Yebin slowly pushed the girl slightly away so she could get a look at Roa's face, her heart dropped when she saw Roa had been tearing up. Yebin asked Nayoung and Jieqiong if they could be alone and continued to worry.

"R-Roa what's wrong?!" Yebin asked.

"I need to see.." Just as Roa went to finish her sentence she saw Siyeon walking with the principal, Roa immediately felt calm and ran for Siyeon and held her little sister tightly in her arms, Siyeon responded with an awkward back pat.

After that scene happened, Roa became extra rough and harsh to anyone one dared to stand in her way. As smart as ever, Yebin decided to stay behind Roa and watch from a distance, She understood how Roa could be so angry.

Through out the day Roa continued to feed her angry soul with false rumors and fights, Within a few hours she had already gotten into six fights, with more fire inside that was ready to burst any second. Yebin still stayed behind.

It was the last period of the day and Roa was hunting for her last victim of the day. This person apparently went around saying Roa had happily gone through an abortion recently, Roa couldn't wait to catch the girl and confront her.

The two stood behind a thick pole waiting for Roa's last victim to pass by, unfortunately, The girl had decided to walk alone and was felt with fear as Roa came from behind her hiding spot and began to make her way towards the girl.

"Yah? What's with the shit talking huh? Telling everyone I got an abortion. If I was a mother expecting a child like you, I would've greatly had an abortion. But because I would never raise a spoiled pathetic kid like you, I won't have to worry about it. I feel bad for your parents."

Usually what won the fights was Roa's foul mouth, whether it spoke threats or true meaning, it always got to the victims heart and mind. That's all Roa had to do. Saying hurtful words would do the job instead of risking it with a physical fight.

Instead of backing away Roa walked up to the girl and pushed her to the ground with great force, She opened the girls backpack and let all the papers and books fly out on the muddy ground, Then throwing the backpack with the pile.

"Don't fuck with me or next time I'll make sure you're in the hospital. And that's a promise." Roa threatens the victim before sighing heavily and turning towards her lover.

Relieved, Yebin took Roa's hand in her own, Roa was done with her karma massacre. To Roa it was almost a tradition to hunt down a person if they've caused problems in anyway, Roa felt like this was the only way to stop it all.

The two talked about their eventful day with great ease that the day was almost over, Roa had bruised knuckles by the end of the day and had a clear mind, She didn't have to work about her story getting out, and she put people in their places.

As they reached the street of Roa's house they saw Siyeon running from their property, Roa gulped loudly as she saw blood spread a crossed Siyeon's shirt, Yebin watched as the girl ran to them like someone in a horror movie.

"Unni!! Moms going crazy" Siyeon said breathlessly with tears in her eyes, Roa hugged the girl tightly and began to take a look at the blood closely, Roa once again had to face one of her crazy parents, Yebin tightened her grip of Roa's hand.

"O-okay.. You go to the neighbors house and call the police okay..?" Roa says to Siyeon.

While Siyeon followed her sisters orders, Yebin followed her girlfriend as she bravely walked into the mysterious and dangerous house of hers. Yebin walked into the house to find glass everywhere, Roa's mother was screaming.

Yebin stood in the door step as she watches the conflict unfold, The mother throws a few good strong punches at her daughter but loses her balance when Roa tackles her to the ground, they then struggled to win dominance in the fight.

It became a huge mess when the mother flies on top of Roa and uses her left hand to pin both Roa's hands while the right was used to punch and slap her daughter, Roa tried struggling free but the mothers strength was no match for her freedom.

Before anything could get worse Yebin ran up to the mom and grabbed her by the shoulders and proceeded to push her to the floor, while the mother was regaining balance Yebin quickly helped her girlfriend up and stood in front of her.

The mother stood back up and grunted at the sight of Yebin, Yebin was a big reason why the mother was disappointed in Roa, because Yebin was what fully changed the sexuality of Roa. Her mother approaches Yebin angrily.

Right when the mother grabbed a small metal rod Yebin took actions as in to punch the mother so hard in the face that she flew to the ground and became unconscious. Once the room silenced they heard the sound of sirens.

How late of them. Yebin says as she shakes the pain out of her hand, as the police guards run in the house with their loaded weapons, Roa and Yebin made their way out of the building and to the neighbors where Siyeon waited.

As they walked down the street Yebin looked at Roa's face, she had a line of blood hanging from the corner of her mouth, Blood that receded from her scalp from the hard fall to the ground, her cheek was blue and purple color. Yebin hated to see this painful reaction on Roa's face.

Yebin wasn't thrown off bevause the fact that Roa had all the blood and bruises, it was the fact that Roa had acted like nothing had just happened, that she wasn't hurting, her acting proved just how used to this abuse she was.

Out of passion and sadness Yebin grabbed Roa by the collar of her shirt and pulled her into a soft, long, and meaningful kiss. Roa placed her right hand to the back of Yebin's head to deepen the kiss, A little bit of tongue was also added.

When their lips detached the two placed each others foreheads together and looked romantically into each others eyes as blush formed their face, Yebin gave a shy cackle while Roa softly bit her lip at the sight of her lovers smile.

After the small but memorable moment ended, They interlocked their hands and held on tight to each other as they made their way towards Siyeon. In the moment all three of them felt empowered with each other.

"So.. You guys could probably stay at my house till everything's cleared up" Yebin says to break the silence, Siyeon looks at Roa expectantly for an answer.

"Only if your moms okay with it." Roa finishes, She gives her little sister a huge hug as a way of keeping Siyeon both sane and feeling loved, They couldn't wait to go to sleep.

"Of course my moms okay with it, Roa last time you were over there my mother said she was really proud of me for finding such a gorgeous kind friend. And she's always known Siyeon so I already know she likes Siyeon" Yebin says.

"I haven't been to your house in a year or two haven't I.. Does your mom know..?" Roa asks, referring to their relationship.

"Oh yeah, she knows PLENTY." Yebin says and laughs.

"You're not telling her anything weird like our sex life or anything are you..?" Roa says with a slight tone of nervousness, The room became silent.

"Uh.. She's the one that asks me?" Yebin answers.

After Yebin says that, Roa becomes a bright red as she now has to face their mother who knows about their intimacy. Usually Roa was okay with people knowing these things, but when its the parent of her lover then she always becomes shy.

While explaining the whole situation to Roa, they finally decided to make their way towards Yebin's house. Siyeon skipped in front of them happily, she was leading the way since she knew Yebin's address by heart.

When they reached the property, Yebin began to explain to her mother about the situation that went on back at Roa's house and gave a few reasons why she thought it'd be good for them to start there, Of course Yebin's mother agreed.

As they entered the house, Roa took off her shoes and neatly placed them in a shoe rack with the others. She then took a few seconds to look at the decor and new arrangements, Roa hadn't visited them for a year and noticed every change since.

The beat up girl decided to take a quick shower. Placing her muddy and bloody clothes in the washer, Roa turned the hot water on as she briefly looked at her bruised face in the mirror with shock, she didn't knows she was this beat up.

Yebin let the girl borrow some of her clothing for the waiting time and sat outside the bathroom door to keep her girlfriend company as she showered, As they talked Yebin's mother suddenly walked up with a rainbow flag in hand.

Go away!! Yebin lipped to her mom with her hands waving the mother away from the doorway, Yebin had the most accepting fun mother, but with good always came a bad and Yebin's mothers bad happened to be the strong embarrassment.

While the girl showered peacefully, she hummed a beautiful tune that placed Yebin in a mini trance. Roa always had that affect on people when she used her sweet heart melting voice, It was the true reason why she stayed in her school of arts.

Finally Yebin heard the sound of the shower turn off, Quickly Yebin ran to the closet in the hall and pulled out a warm towel that had just been removed to the dryer and transfered to the closet, She walked up to the door with the towel and waited.

Soon Roa slightly opened the door with only her head peaking out to see Yebin had already had a towel as though Yebin had read her mind. Yebin placed the towel forward, whispering my lady as a cheesy way of handing the towel to her.

Instead of reacting Roa just took the towel and closed the door. As soon as Yebin wasn't able to see her, Roa smiled to herself as she replayed Yebin's voice over and over again in her head. Somehow through the door, Yebin could sense it.

With a smug smirk Yebin walked to her room with the sense of her lover smiling. Their love was so strong that they almost could really feel each others happiness even though they couldn't physical see it, They truly were meant for each other.

Waiting for Roa to finish getting dressed, Yebin took off her school jeans and dress shirt and placed on black sweats and a black shirt with a white jacket, She then continued to take a hat and wear it backwards as a random decoration.

Roa walked in and saw Yebin's style. She was finally realizing why her little sister and her lover were so close, they had both humor in common and clothing style in common. Roa laughed to herself as she watched her dorky girlfriend place socks on.

The room was so quiet that when Roa silently laughed to herself. Yebin immediately turned around faster than she had ever spinned in her life. She sighed of relief to see it was jut Roa, She walked up to Roa and pulled her into a hug.

That gentle hug suddenly turned into Yebin gently tackling her to the bed and laying with her comfortably. After the hard day they had, it was almost impossible to stay awake once their bodies met with the soft cushioned bed.

It was still daytime and the mother continued to remind them that but they couldn't help but close their eyes and drift to sleep. Its said that if you fall asleep in daytime then you'll have a hard time sleeping at night, but Roa and Yebin didn't care in the moment, they were already dead asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for lacking on updates, with my dance team and
After school practice for my prep Assembly's, I Don't have
Enough time but I'll continue to write because I really love
To and I know you guys love to read it so look forward to
More new stories and more chapter updates.

I don't have a QOTD today so instead, tell me something about
Yourself that you're most proud of in the comments

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...
Troublemaker | WINRINA aespotluck

Любовные романы

6.2K 265 9
"It's just a scratch." The younger one says, she didn't want the older girl to be worried. "A scratch? You could've sprained your ankle, Minjeong-ah...
321 3 21
Four best friends went to the same high school. Kim Chae-yeon, a cool girl, funniest one and the only boyish among the group. Park Seo-jung, the shy...
79.4K 1.5K 51
Jennie Ruby Jane Kim daughter of the owner of the Kim University. She is known as the Queen bee , Ice queen and the IT girl of the university. Studen...