Letters To You - Rilaya

By depressingunicorn

A story of letters that go back and forth between Ms. Popular, Maya Hart, and a nobody, Riley Matthews. ... More

Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Maya
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Farkle
Maya
Riley
Riley
Maya

Maya

695 23 13
By depressingunicorn

Dear Riles,
I won't lose you again. I'm not gonna let you go Riley Matthews. I can only think of one thing that I could say to make you change mind. I'm so scared and nervous, my hands are shaking as I'm writing. I can't tell you through a letter. This needs to be said in person, face to face. If our friendship ever meant anything to you, if I ever meant anything to you, come to Central Park at 7pm. I'll be waiting by the swings. If you don't come, I'll take that as a goodbye and I won't bother you anymore.

Love,
Peaches (Maya Hart)

P.S. This may be the last time I ever write to you, and that makes me really sad. I just want you to know, that I have loved writing these Letters To You.

THE END.

Just kidding ;)
There's more to this story, y'all didn't think I was about to leave you on a cliffhanger like that, did you?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
52.1K 1K 13
Josie had a crush on Penelope for a year now. What happens when she bumps into Penelope one day and catches Penelope's attention? Will everything be...
149K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...