I'm not "INNOCENT" but I'm "A...

By Gab_Lala_GGPN

I was an Asian girl with long wavy brown hair and tiny dark brown eyes. I lived in Minnesota. one day, this g... More

I'm not "INNOCENT" but I'm "ASIAN"
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
My Note
Part 16
Little Note
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Little Note
Part 20
Part 21
Little Note
Part 22
Part 23

Part 2

100 0 0
By Gab_Lala_GGPN

Part 2 ~ Somehow he's not so bad at all.

"You won't telling me anything. I'm your best friend!! look at me!"

Today was a very cold day. It's raining so hard outside. Heather keep asking me about yesterday when I'm at Justin's house. I'm not telling her anything because we did nothing.

Math again. I hate this subject.

Honestly I hate that Shirley is in the same class with me. I'll get another humiliated moment in my life.

"Heather, stop begging me to tell you something about what happen yesterday. we're not doing anything!"

"You didn't steal a kiss?"

"Heather! of course I'm not! are you crazy? I just met him."

"I know. It'll be creepy if you suddenly kiss him. But at least, are you staring at his lips?"

"No I'm not! Gosh! you're so weird."

"know what? I'm texting him this morning"

"Did he reply?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

"That's it? an Oh?"

She puts her palm on my forehead and look so confused.

"why are you so silent today? you usually talk much and angry at me about everything I said"

"I'm not in the mood of talking much. My dad mad at me because I came home late last night. He hit me this morning with his belt. It actually hit my stomach. It won't be visible."

"I'm so sorry to hear that. are you fine? is it left a mark?"

"maybe."

"why is he keep hitting you? He's a psycho!" , Heather said with an angry face but somehow look concerned at what just happened to me.

"Let's not talk about it, Okay? I don't want to cry in front of the students especially Shirley."

"I got it."

We sat on our seat in the Math Classroom. Ms. Cleave is sick today so it will be a free time and it's freedom for Senior.

"Asian! my favorite Asian!"

I look up at Justin who standing in front of me with some guys.

"What do you want?"

"Can you say my name?"

"No."

I continue my business to texting the twin because it's free time!

"Gabriela. say my name"

"No."

"please..."

I rolled my eyes at him and finally give him what he wanted.

"Justin"

"That sounds really pretty"

"whatever"

"That sounds different" , I heard one of the guys said.

"Shut up!! it just like a perfect melody dancing in my ear, Okay? I loved it!" , Justin said defending me.

He's defending me.

He's my prince charming because no one ever stand for me before even it's just a little thing. But love grew from the tiniest thing, right?

I should not talking 'Love' when I'm thinking about him. I didn't love him.

I like him.

wait. I can't!

"Gabriela! Stop your daydreaming!"

He waves his hand in front of my face as his boys giggling around. He look at them with deadliest stare as their giggles fading away. they're afraid of Justin.

"Don't listen to them, Okay? my name sounds beautiful when it comes out from your lips."

"Thank you, Justin."

"Dude, she's blushing every time she says your name and you making her blushing more by throwing a compliment on her."

now the boys really really laugh out loud.

"I told you. I think she believes my sweet side. She really thinks that I defend her. isn't that cute, guys?"

Their laugh growing louder and all I can do is just Sitting there with my head down.

Justin must be smiling so evilly right now. I thought he was the one of all the Popular guy who can take me as the way I am like Alex used to be.

Suddenly the door got knocked by someone and everyone went silent.

A guy came in with his cocky grin as usual.

It's him. yeah. It's him.

My nightmare.

The Treater.

The popular.

The "Alex".

"Have anyone seen my girlfriend here?"

Shirley. Of course Shirley is his girlfriend.

"Oh, hi babe. Why are you looking for me?" , Shirley said with her usual tone. Flirty.

Alex let out a chuckle and look at Shirley with a disgusting look. "It's completely not you because we have never been together for God sake."

I'm surprised. my head got lifted up by a second he said that.

"we have never been together for God sake"

seriously?

"Have anyone seen my girlfriend? I mean my real real girlfriend."

now I start to feel a little confuse.

Suddenly his gaze met mine. He figure out that I sit on the corner.

"There you are, sweetheart. Why are you sitting there? Why won't you come to the front of the class when I ask where's my girlfriend?"

He made his way to my seat. I got many confused looks from all of the students including Justin and Heather.

"Baby, you didn't tell them about we back together?"

"I- We're- We-"

"I know baby. I know. I tell them now, Okay?"

I nod.

What????

I nod???

Stupid Asian Innocent Girl!!

"So, guys, This is my girlfriend. We're back together since 7 months we break up. I can tell I really loves her. So for the boys, Back off!! She's mine. For the girls, Be nice!! I'm her boyfriend. Isn't it free time?"

He pull me by my wrist and drag me to the hallway. His grip get tighter each time.

"Alex! It's hurt"

He finally let go.

"I'm sorry. I just.... I saw you went home with Justin yesterday and you're sleeping in his arm without a shirt. And I'm mad at it."

"Shirley take off my glasses and ripped off my hoodie but Justin save me"

"really? he did?"

"yeah. he did."

"That Justin fucking-"

"I guess you two talking about me" , Justin comes behind me because I can hear his voice but I can't see him.

I turn around and there he is standing with his back on the locker and his arms crossed on his chest.

"Justin? do you hear our conversation?"

No. please, he doesn't.

He close his eyes with a smile like what he did yesterday but now accompanied by his head threw back. what's he enjoying so much?

"I love it"

"Love what?"

"How you say my name. It's sounds-"

"Pretty. I know. you told me about it at your house yesterday."

He just nod and look at me. his blue eyes twinkle in the light.

"You went to his house yesterday?!"

Alex screamed behind me making me turning around -again-.

"What's the matter, dude? I'm her hero. I save her."

"Shut up your damn mouth! You know she's my girlfriend. I'm talking about her almost every weekend we meet! You know I Love her!"

"You love her, She doesn't give you her kiss and virginity so you ask Shirley to fulfill your need? Great Love there."

"How much you heard our conversation?"

"Hmm... give me time to remember. started with 'Alex! it hurts' I guess"

my jaw dropped. He heard all of it.

"Listen to me, Justin. You know me. You know what can I do if you messed up with my now-still-perfect life."

"I would not give you a perfect life, Alex. You have been living it for the rest of your life. Why not just try something different on you? Started with there's a guy in the school that doesn't want to follow your command and that would be me."

"Justin Fucking Benson!"

Alex walked to Justin and throw a punch on Justin's pretty face. I ran towards them and tore them apart.

Justin still stand there on the locker perfectly and just chuckling. I don't know what's so funny.

"You can't knock me down with that"

"Well, Listen. You can't stole her from me. because she's mine. and only mine. I'll be her first on everything."

"I don't care about your opinion. I can take all of the things from your life. Watch out."

He walked back to the class and shut the door behind him.

•••••

"Why are you looking so unentertaining"

"Alex, we're not getting back together."

"But I want you back."

"you can't get all the things you want in your life, Alex. You can't just said that I'm yours."

"But you always mine, right?"

"No, I'm not. I think you should adjust yourself in this world. You can't have all the things you want. People's life isn't perfect including yours."

"But-"

"Sometimes you should get ignored by a girl because not all the girls in the world want to get laid by Alex Benson."

I get out of the cafeteria and went to the School's Garden on the top of my school. The view is really pretty and full of flowers. I loved it here.

I pick up a flower and smelled it. I close my eyes and smile enjoying it.

Justin always does it every time I say his name.

"Hey. What're you doing?"

Hands on my stomach, hugging me from behind. Chin rests on my shoulder and cheek presses to mine.

Justin.

"I'm...I-... I... is it your... another joke of the day?"

"nope"

suddenly his hug tighter around me making me whimpered in pain. he slightly pull apart

"I'm Sorry. am I hurting you?"

"hmm.. no no I'm fine"

"but you- wait. May I see it?"

"see what?"

"your stomach"

"no!"

"what're you hiding? I promise I'll not tell anyone"

"promise?"

"promise."

I murmur an 'Okay' as he lift up my sweater a little so he can have a look at my stomach.

"It's.... it's so bad. what happen?"

My tears start falling hardly. I cover my face with my both palms so he won't see me weak.

"Come here"

he embraced me in a big warm hug. I cry on his chest wetting his shirt but he seems doesn't mind at all. I finally uncover my face and hug him back.

"It's okay. I'm here. It's okay."

he strokes my hair calming me down and rests his chin on top of my head.

Somehow He's not too bad at all.

He's sweet.

He's caring.

After a few minutes, my cry time is over. we let go of the hug and made a space between us.

I'll miss that warm hug.

"Would you care to explain what happen about that mark?", He said grabbing both my shoulders.

His eyes keep staring at me.

"It's.... my dad. I got beaten up because I-"

"came home late last night?"

I nod.

"I'm sorry"

he embraced me into another hug. I love it. I love how I felt safe in his arms. Even I know this could be another legendary joke of him but at least it would be the moment I can't forget about this Justin.

The bell rang signaling the next period is starting.

"How about we just stay here?"

I nod.

again.

All I can do is just nod.

we sat on the bench and take a look at all the flowers.

"You just quit a subject. Nerd never do that."

"but I did. I'm not Innocent like what I look like. but I'm surely an Asian."

"I see. May I Ask you something?"

"Sure. you seem act nice to me today."

"Do you think what I just did to you was a new joke for me and my friends?"

"Well, maybe?"

"I'm such a 'perk' in your opinion, right?"

"Little"

"I'm sorry about this morning. but I'm not kidding when I told you my name sounds-"

"Shut up, Justin! I'm getting bored about that. You said it rapidly."

"I just can't stop Doing it."

"But you should."

"Oh, Okay."

"Why are you being nice to me? You're a joker. You used to talk something bad about me. Like I'm Asian and Asian must be so Innocent and know nothing."

"I'm being nice to you because you're Innocent. Being Asian is fine. Asian is cool. I will talk something bad to you to other people but I can't stop myself for caring at a girl like you. I've ever been bullied before like you. I know what you feel. I will be nice to you when nobody's around."

"Secret lover."

"exactly. but don't call me that. Call me Justin because it sounds good.

"Okay. Justin"

"I loved it. what a lovely accent! I wish I had some kind of accents like that or maybe weirder."

"So you say my Accent was weird?"

"Weird Accent was beautiful."

He give me a wink and hold my hand in his.

"how about your face? Alex's hitting you."

"I'm fine as long as I hurt for you"

He's so romantic.

so so romantic.

I cannot like him.

I shouldn't.

I cannot love him.

I shouldn't.

I just met him yesterday.

but I felt like I know him for a long time.

Justin.

Somehow he's not so bad at all.

He's a Joker in front of people.

He's an Angel for only me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 19.8K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...
16.5M 639K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
2.8M 70.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
416K 38.9K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...