The King's Assassin (B×B) [Bo...

De Squidtcyc

"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before... Mai multe

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Alternate ending

Chapter 3

11.5K 283 88
De Squidtcyc

Eros's POV:

How many days have they locked me in here? I think it's been 3 days? Maybe 5 or even more. I don't really know. I groaned in pain as my stomach growled loudly from the lack of food, my arms wrapped around my stomach as I curled up in agony. It hurts.

My lips are chapped from dehydration as I shivered in cold an from starvation. It's so cold and dark in here. The lights are turned off from the outside when they left. But it's alright. At least they've fed me their cum throughout my whole time here. They say that I should not waste what they give or they'll leave me. But I know that they'll be back for me soon. They'll make me feel loved again soon. Very soon I hope... I miss them.

Just then, I heard the doors clanked open as the lights flickered on, revealing my lovers standing there with a tray in on of their hands. Food? I knew they care and will be back for me.

"Hi love, how's my good boy doing?" Master asked as he walked towards my lying down frame as I struggled to get up quickly, earning a smile from him. "That's our good boy. Knowing what to do when you see us." He rubbed my cheek affectionately as Daddy locked the doors behind him.

"We've brought you food, baby boy. Are you hungry?" He questioned gently as he came over to pat my head lightly. His touch feels so good. I've missed their touch so much.

Nodding in reply, they sat down on the mattress which is only to be used by them before beckoning me to go to them. Crawling to them on fours weakly, they pulled me by my collar, which they've put on me since the first day they locked me in here, in front of them.

"Next time when we motion you to come, you make sure that you're before us in 5 seconds. Got it?" Master warned as I nodded my head quickly.

"I'm sorry to make you angry Master. Please forgive me. Don't leave me." I begged him as tears flowed down my face. I don't want them to leave. They're only ones who love me. No one else does. They can't leave me too!

"Shhh. Don't cry baby boy. We won't leave you right?" Daddy looked over to Master as he nodded at his words. T-They won't?

"Of course we won't, love. But you have to be a good boy and make us please. Got it?" Master assured me as he stroked my chin lightly with his long delicate fingers as I nuzzled against it.

"Y-Yes Master. Yes Daddy." They looked down at me adoringly before pulling off their pants and boxers to reveal their long thick cocks.

"That's our good boy. Now suck me and you'll get rewarded." He pointed to the plate of food before leaning back with his cock exposed to my eyes while Daddy sat one side while stroking his length as he watched us.

What's on the plate ^ 'food'

Wetting my lips, I bent over his cock before licking the head of his penis gently as it stood up hard and straight in attention. Swirling my tongue around the head, I licked his shaft from the base to the tip as pre-cum leaked from his tip while he groaned in delight. My Master loves it! I'm so glad that I can satisfy him.

Taking his whole length down my throat, I bobbed my head down along his length, swirling my tongue along his length as I sucked him hard and long, making him curse out loudly. At the corner of my eyes, I spotted Daddy pumping himself hard and fast, grunting deeply as he watched my lips as Master's length disappeared into my mouth with every passing second.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Master hissed as he grabbed my long locks of hair before thrusting hard against the back of my throat, making my gag slightly as tears spilled from the corner of my eyes. Relaxing my throat as much as I could, Master continued to please himself as he slammed down my throat repeatedly, his balls hitting my face at every thrust.

"Fuck! I'm cumming! Swallow it all love!" He commanded before shooting his hot thick load down my throat before pulling out quickly to shoot the remaining load onto the plate of food. "Here you go. For being such a good boy." He praised as he placed the cum-filled plate of food onto the ground, making my stomach growl at the sight of the food. "

"Eat them clean, love. Leave nothing behind." Nodding, I bent down on my knees before stuffing myself with the food using my bare hands, groaning at every mouthful of food. It tastes wonderful.

"My turn." Daddy announced as he walked behind me with his hard erected cock which he haven't got a chance to release yet. Raising my hips with his large hands as I focused on eating, he spread my ass cheeks as he aligned his tip to my hole. Shit. No lube again. Thrusting deeply into me in one hard shot, I cried out in pain, dropping my food back onto the plate as I tried to adjust from the sudden intrusion.

"Continue eating, baby boy. You want to make daddy happy, don't you?" Daddy said huskily as he started to slam into my tight hole as I nodded quickly with tears in my eyes. It hurts. "That's my good boy."

He rammed continuously and rapidly into me, giving me no time to breathe as I choked on the air and the food I was trying to swallow down with much difficulty. My throat hurts badly from getting fucked, it hurts to swallow anything down even my saliva. I coughed as my air passage got blocked, tears clouding my eyes as I struggled to breathe. I can't. I-It hurts.

Feeling my limbs weaken, I fell limply onto the ground beside the plate as I gasped tiredly to catch my breath. It's useless. I can't get it out. The stickiness of the cum just made it worse. I felt myself fading in and out of consciousness as I tried to stay awake but I soon succumbed to the darkness with only the erupting pain in my ass as Daddy continued to slam into me. Can't they see I can't breath? Why aren't they helping me? Why are they n-

Lucifer's POV:

"Lucifer!" There she goes again...

"Yes, Mum?" I poked my head out of the kitchen to see her with my rubbish-filled laundry basket.

"How many times do I have to tell you that the laundry basket is for laundries only and not for your rubbish?! You're making their lives difficult you know?" She reprimanded as she pointed towards the maids who stood there with anxious looks on their faces as they shook their hands quickly.

"I-It's really nothing Madam!" They said quickly as Mum shushed them up before turning back at me and glaring scarily.

"Fine fine. I'll throw them into the bin next time......" She nodded at my words but scowled at me once I've completed my sentence, "If I remember."

"You better remember, Lucifer Merci, or I'll make you wash all your laundries yourself. Got it?" Ehhhh?! Fine...

"Yes Mum..." I sighed deeply as she came over to pat my head gently before throwing me the laundry basket.

"Sort them now." She ordered as I nodded obediently. Never piss her off is one thing that I've learnt over the past 28 years of my life.

"Good." She said gleefully before walking away with a bounce in every step. Sometimes I wonder if she's 53 or 5. Yes, she's young for her age. She had me when she was 25! I'm like freaking 28 but I feel like I'm more mature than her!

Pouring all the contents onto the ground, I started to throw my dirty clothes back into the basket as the maids stood there with flushed cheeks. What? Never seen a man sort clothes before? Just as I was about to throw my last piece of clothes in, which is my boxers, Mum came dashing down the long flight of stairs with an excited grin on her face like she've just struck the lottery.

"What?"

"I've managed to set up a date for you with Princess Yuri! Isn't that great?!" She squealed excitedly as her eyes shined brightly like flashlights. What. The. Fuck?! Hell no! I hate going out with people who I do not know well.

"Not going." I simply said, making her jaw drop as she stared at me like I'm out of my mind.

"Whyyyy? She's a quiet, obedient, kind-hearted and beautiful girl. She's also respectful and knows how to cook and clean!" Okay... So what? She's not much of a challenge like this. It's no fun.

"I don't like those type of girls."

"How about Princess Erza then? She's fierce, commanding, loud and violent." No. Definetely not her. The last time she came to a ball that my Mum hosted here, she burnt the whole garden down into crisp when I accidentally spilled white wine on her. I mean for goodness sake! It's white wine! No one can see if her dress is even stained or not!

"No."

"How about-"

"I'll find my spouse myself, Mum. I believe that when the time comes, I'm sure to find him or her." I'm bisexual and my Mum knows that well. Not that she minds of course. That's why I love her so much even though she annoys the shit out of me for most of the time.

"You better. I want grand-babies soon! I'm going to spoil them so badly!" Sigh....

"Yes Mum..." What a bother...

How I imagine his mum to look like ^

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

504K 22.3K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...
5.3M 174K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
2M 80.6K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.6M 52.4K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...