tom holland imagines ♡

By petersparklers

♡ just some lil imagines & preferences about tom and some peter parker ♡ ♡ requests are open! ♡ majority fluf... More

introduction.
Halloween | Tom Holland
Modern Day Cinderella | Peter Parker
Kill It | Tom Holland
I'm Dumping You | Peter Parker
Baggage Claim | Tom Holland
West Coast | Peter Parker
Ad-Free Music | Tom Holland
Bar | Tom Holland
Campus Tour | Peter Parker
Labor | Tom Holland
Message Not Sent | Peter Parker
Thanksgiving | Peter Parker
Dating Peter would include...
Only Friends | Peter Parker
↳ 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
DAY ONE: Stuck | Tom Holland
DAY TWO: Reindeer | Tom Holland
DAY THREE: Ice | Tom Holland
DAY FOUR: Fallen | Peter Parker
DAY FIVE: Do you know Santa? | Tom Holland
DAY SIX: Peppermint Bark | Peter Parker
DAY SEVEN: Music | Peter Parker
DAY EIGHT: Snow | Tom Holland
DAY NINE: Snowed In | Tom Holland
DAY TEN: Movie | Tom Holland
DAY ELEVEN: Jacket | Peter Parker
DAY TWELVE: Trap | Tom Holland
DAY THIRTEEN: Gif Imagine | Tom Holland
DAY FOURTEEN: Gif Imagine | Peter Parker
DAY FIFTEEN: Ice Skating | Tom Holland
DAY SIXTEEN: Secret Santa | Peter Parker
DAY SEVENTEEN: Chimney | Peter Parker
DAY EIGHTEEN: Holiday Party | Tom Holland
DAY NINETEEN: Spider-Man | Tom Holland
DAY TWENTY: Receipt | Tom Holland
DAY TWENTY ONE: Holiday Kiss | Peter Parker
DAY TWENTY TWO: Decorations | Tom Holland
DAY TWENTY THREE: Mistletoe | Peter Parker
DAY TWENTY FOUR: Presents | Tom Holland
DAY TWENTY FIVE: Boxes | Tom Holland
↳ BACK TO REGULAR IMAGINES
Face Masks | Tom Holland
Where is he? | Peter Parker
Fake Dating Pt. 1 | Tom Holland
Fake Dating Pt. 2 | Tom Holland
Tinder | Tom Holland
Prom | Peter Parker
Jealousy | Tom Holland [smut]
Boo | Tom Holland
Shy | Peter Parker
Weekend Road Trip | Peter Parker
Grown Apart Pt. 1 | Tom Holland
Grown Apart Pt. 2 | Tom Holland [smut]
Find Me | Peter Parker
Dad's Lab | Peter Parker
Ben | Peter Parker
Best Friend's Sister | Tom Holland
Thanksgiving | Tom Holland
Bath | Tom Holland
Kids? | Tom Holland
Christmas Baby | Tom Holland
It's Always Been You | Peter Parker
Apologies | Tom Holland
First Christmas | Peter Parker
gif imagine | Peter Parker
First Times | Peter Parker
Surprise | Tom Holland
Surprise Pt. 2 | Tom Holland [smut]

Wannabe | Tom Holland

2.8K 36 0
By petersparklers

prompt
tom and the reader jam out to an iconic song in the car and harrison & jacob would rather be anywhere but there

warnings
cute, dorky tom :))

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE

"Darling come on, I don't have any scenes right now so Harrison, Jacob and I wanna sneak off and grab some food," Tom said innocently as his arms wrapped around ___'s waist from behind, placing a soft kiss by her ear.

She looked up from her phone and smiled softly to herself at her boyfriend. She glanced around at the set seeing them in the process of filming the other cast members' scenes for Tom's new Spider-Man film; Spider-Man Far From Home. "Alright but let's hurry boys, I don't need a repeat of what happened the last time," she teased and slipped her phone into her back pocket.

"C'mon, last time was nothing!" Tom insisted as she, Jacob and Harrison walked with him to his trailer to grab some belongings.

"Tom... you literally were still wearing your Spider-Man suit and we got lectured and basically were babysat the rest of filming," she stated in regards to the filming of Homecoming and crossed her arms over her chest once grabbing her bag. "Well obviously I'm not wearing the suit and we're currently not being babysat right now so let's hurry it up!"

___ rolled her eyes with a laugh and the four of them managed to sneak past some of the crew out to the private parking lot. She noticed a security guard standing watch. "Hey Greg, I have a quick break so we'll be back soon!" Tom quickly spilled out as they all piled into the car.

"But—"

"Alright thanks!!" Tom exclaimed out the window and quickly drove as the security guard looked so confused.

___ threw her head back in laughter. "Very discrete babe," she teased and tied her hair up in a messy bun. "Dude, now expect an angry crew when we get back," Jacob laughed.

"I wouldn't be too worried, they should anticipate this by now!" Tom argued playfully and laid his hand out for ___ to take. She looked over at him with a smile and laid her hand in his as their fingers intertwined.

She watched out the window at the passing buildings of the New York area, feeling Tom's thumb mindlessly rubbing against the top of her hand.

She leaned forwards and used her free hand to turn on the radio and began to flip through the channels, furrowing her eyebrows as she listened for something to listen to.

___ suddenly let out a loud gasp as she heard one of her favorite, iconic songs begin to play on a random station.

I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want, she heard the first lyrics begin to play.

She squealed jokingly and turned it up louder but obviously not too loud and began to dance in her seat. "I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want. So tell me what you want, what you really, really want!!" She jokingly sang turning to Tom as she sang poorly.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends," Tom suddenly began to sing along with __ making her giggle in between lyrics.

"Make it last forever, friendship never ends!" She sang and now turned back to the two boys in the backseat pointing at them as she sang the lyrics. She laughed as they looked as though they'd rather be anywhere than in the car.

"I'd rather be getting lectured again than put up with this," Harrison groaned as Jacob nodded in agreement.

"So, here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me, you gotta listen carefully..." ___ continued to sing along to the song as Tom playfully moved his hand along to the music. *gif above*

Soon Tom arrived in a drive thru and ___ turned down the music. "Finally!! Silence!" Jacob exclaimed and let out a sigh of relief. "Yes, some time to rest my voice for the next one," __ teased and played with Tom's fingers mindlessly.

"No!"

hopefully you guys liked that one! i've been in my feels lately with some peter parker so expect some peter ones next!! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
372K 5.8K 94
y'all im so sorry but i cannot write anymore so this was discontinued,, a lot of people have been asking if i could re-upload these so here it is tit...
107K 1.5K 40
Mini stories about our lil bean, friendly neighborhood spiderman slash Peter Parker Reader insertsssss uwu Also, I DO NOT OWN MARVEL OR PETER PARKER...
27.2K 317 31
A little book full of Tom Holland and Spiderman imagines. Also some broadway references because broadway is the best! Leave requests in the comments...