Love You Like A Love Song (Ja...

By ImSoMsft

This is a very crazy love story! that's all I'm saying ;) - Please Read, Comment & Enjoy :) More

Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 1
Chapter 22 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 3
Chapter 23 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - The Final Chapter

Chapter 21 'Movie Premier Tour!' - Part 2

4.5K 35 1
By ImSoMsft

*Main P.O.V*

As soon as Jeslyn fell everyone crowded around her, her dad picked her up and took her to a backstage room Jaden, Maria, Rose and Ciara also went inside.

Jaden: Maria is this whole Rose being Jeslyns real mom true?....

Maria: Sadly...yes it is...

Jaden: Ohh..

-Jeslyn Woke Up-

Jaden&Ciara: Are you okay?

Jeslyn: Yeah I think so....Has the after party started yet?

Jaden: No not yet

Jeslyn: Oh that's good!

Maria: Do you want some water?

Jeslyn: No I'm okay thanks....Where's Chad?

Jaden: Security took him out!

Jeslyn: Good!, can we go to the party room now?

Everyone: Okay!

*Jeslyns P.O.V*

They must be thinking I forgot about the whole mom situation but I haven't, and I don't wanna mention it either! hopefully Jaden will notice and not mention it too! We walked over to the after party which was full and also some celebrities were there! we had arrived just in time because Mindless Behavior were just about to perform, I love them so much they're my favourite artists!! We went to find a table to sit on and waited for the performance to start.

Jaden: Are you sure you're okay?

Jeslyn: Yep!

Carmin: Well.....um hey guys....first up on stage is....is..Mindless Behavior.... -Everyone Clapped & Cheered-

Jaden: What's up with her?...she seems a bit 'Off'

Jeslyn: I think I know why!....

~Mindless Behavior -Girls Talkin' Bout Started To Play & MB Came On Stage and Started Dancing~

MB: "Swagger On A Hundred, Thousand, Million And Beyond..." -Princeton Started Grinding-

Ciara: WOOOO! THAT'S MY BOY PRINCE!!!!

Jeslyn: WOOHOO!!

*Main P.O.V*

-MB finished singing Girls Talkin Bout-

Prodigy: Thanks For Having Us!

Ray Ray: We Love Y'all!

Prineton: I Noticed We Got A Few Fans Over There! *He Pointed At Jeslyn And Ciara*

Roc: Thank You Guys Again!! We Love You!! -They Walked Off Stage & Jeslyn Went On Satge-

Jeslyn: Well now on stage we have the one and only JUSTIN BIEBER!! -Crowd Cheered & Clapped-

~Justin Bieber Sings Boyfriend, Then The Song Finishes~

Justin: Okay, I'd Like To Bring My Little Brother Jaden Out On stage! -Everyone Cheered-

Jaden: *Whispered To Jeslyn* This Song Is For you....

~Thinking Bout You Starts To Play~

Jaden: I be thinking bout you, and you know I do...when I be thinkin' bout them kisses girl so are you, and I heard some things but I don't know if they're true, but people say you really like me and I hope that's true, you my baby girl, And I hope you know it a boy will tell you that he loves you but a man will show it......

As he sang that, well rapped that to me, it made me feel so special. Even though when he wrote it, we weren't together yet....but I still felt like he was saying them words from his heart! The song is so beautiful, then Justin singing makes the song even better...it's just amazing!

Justin: And That Was Our Cover To Thinking Bout You By Frank Ocean!!

Jaden: Yeah, Shout Out To Frank Ocean!...So I Guess Now It's Just Time To Party!!

Everyone: *Cheered*

Justin: Hit It DJ! -The Dj Started To Play Music, While Justin & Jaden Walked Off Stage-

Jeslyn: That was amazing guys!

Justin&Jaden: Thank you!

Ciara: Yeah I loved it too!

Justin: Well I'm gonna go over to Selena, so I'll see you guys later!

Jaden: Okay bye!, So Jeslyn...you wanna dance?

Jeslyn: Yeah!

Ciara: Well...I guess I'm just gonna sit down then...(Princeton went behind her and whispered in ear making her jump a little)

Princeton: You can dance with me?

Ciara: Really? (Her eyes went wide open)

Princeton: Yep! (They walked over to the dance floor)

We danced and danced and danced until our feet hurt, I had so much fun! I saw that Ciara was having fun too, I think Prince has got a little thing for her and I know she likes him too!...It was time for the after party to finish, everyone started to leave. The first person leaving was Carmin, who seemed happy to be leaving I'm not surprised, since she stayed seated through out the whole party...I guess she's shocked with the news! or just mad at the fact that she knows this makes us sisters....Well we all left, I saw Prince giving Ciara his number. she seemed very happy and looked over at me I winked at her then she waved goodbye and left. We were the last people leaving, I said goodbye to Jaden and we went home. As soon as we arrived, I went straight upstairs took my high heels off, cause my feet were hurting SO BAD, I walked over to my bathroom and looked in the mirror...I started for a while and saw my self with the dress, make up and my hair and thought to myself my dreams are actually coming true! I grabbed the make up removal wipes and wiped all my make up off. I walked back to my room and put my pyjamas on, I went to bed but didn't fall asleep straight away though...I just lay there thinking about the drama that happened, I had so many questions that had to be answered...Is Rose actually my real mom?, If so did My mom know about this?,Why did Rose leave me in the first place anyway?...I mean she had another daughter and kept her!...am I really that bad or ugly? A tear ran down my cheek....as I thought about them questions...Well I better sleep now, since tomorrow I have an extra day off then another premier the day after that! So I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

*Main P.O.V*

It was the next day and as soon as Jeslyn woke up, she got ready straight away! She quickly went down stairs and was about to leave before her mom stopped her.

Maria: Good morning to you too Jeslyn!

Jeslyn: Oh sorry mom, I didn't see you there!...Good morning!

Maria: Where are you going?

Jeslyn: Just out....you know to hang with friends and stuff...

Maria: Shouldn't you be resting today, I mean it's the only time you've got to rest!

Jeslyn: Yeah, but I'm okay now so I'll rest later...

Maria: Okay then....don't take long because I need to speak to you!

Jeslyn: Okay...Love you mom!

Maria: I love you too!

*Jeslyns P.O.V*

Mom probably wants to talk to me about the whole real mom situation...but anyway right now I've got some serious business to do, I walked out my house in a rush, hoping nobody will stop me or annoy me. I finally reached my destination and knocked on the door, nobody answered so I knocked one more time but harder this time I heard foot steps coming towards the door and opened it.

Chad: Ohhh Hey Jeslyn, I thought I'd never see you after what happened yesterday!

Jeslyn: That's exactly what I came to talk about!

Chad: Okay, Well come in then (She walked in, and sat on the couch)

Jeslyn: So how did you find out about Rose being my real mom?

Chad: Well...Before I answer, how did you find out where I live?

Jeslyn: Well obviously you don't live with your parents and I saw you coming here before...

Chad: Okay...

Jeslyn: Back to what I asked you?

Chad: Ohh Yeah...Well Chris told me actually!

Jeslyn: How does Chris know?...

Chad: He heard Ciara telling their mom or something like that..

Jeslyn: So Ciara knew the WHOLE Time?!! (She stood up and walked across the sitting room back and forth angrily)

Chad: Yeah, and so did Jaden.....

Jeslyn: WHAT?!

Chad: Yeah...to be honest I thought you would of already knew I mean, how could your "Boyfriend" keep this secret from you...

Jeslyn: Yeah...

No...I can't let Chad play with my mind like this..but why didn't Jaden tell me if he knew? I guess my life is that bad they didn't want to make it worse, everyone just hates me, and they're nice to me because they feel sorry for me...my parents probably just picked me from that orphanage because they also felt sorry for me....

Chad: Jeslyn babe....you need to calm down!

Jeslyn: Yeah I know...but I can't right now!

Chad: I know what might relax you a little...(He walked over to a chest of drawers and opened one of the draws, taking out a small bag of something which looked like white powder)

Jeslyn: What is this?....

Chad: Its cocaine obviously!

Jeslyn:And you think I'm taking that?!

Chad: *Nodded*

Jeslyn: No, no, no, no, no I am NOT Taking that...or sniffing it or whatever you guys do...

Chad: Come on....it'll help you forget about your problems, and just help you relax...Just a little?

Jeslyn: Ummm...I'm not sure....

Chad: I know you're a healthy girl and all but I know that if you only take a little it won't harm you...

Jeslyn: Well...if you say so...

He cleared the coffee table, and poured all the cocaine on the table.....why am I doing this to myself? What if I take to much and something bad happens to me...or I get addicted?....he did say it won't hurt if I have a little so...yeah, he rolled some sort of paper so it was kind of a small thin tube shape, he made two of those one for me and one for him.

Chad: Go on then....

Jeslyn: I...Don't really know what you do..

Chad: Oh yeah sorry....

He put the paper near his nose and lowered so the other end was on the cocaine, he sniffed some....and put his head up again

Chad: *Sighed* I feel much better now!...you try?

I copied the same actions he had did, but when I sniffed it my reaction was not the same as his...As I sniffed my nose felt weird and gave me the shivers ,I felt like I was about to vomit, I quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom and vomited, what did I just do?....I flushed the toilet and walked back to the sitting room, my mouth tasted like vomit, I needed something to drink...

Chad: It's okay, that happens to everyone on there first time, you'll get used to it!

Jeslyn: USED TO IT?! I'm never trying that again!

Chad: Okay whatever you say, but trust me you'll come back wanting more!

Jeslyn: Uhhh, just give me a drink!

Chad: I only have alcohol...

Jeslyn: Tap water will do..

Chad: Okay! (He went over to the kitchen and got a glass of water for me)

Jeslyn: Why did you lie to me?

Chad: *Shrugged* I don't know...

Jeslyn: You think I'm going to stay with you now, don't you?

Chad: Who else are you gonna go to?

Jeslyn: My parents...

Chad: So you're dumping Jaden?

Jeslyn: Umm...no, I don't know, Well I'm leaving now...

Chad: Well okay, I'll see you soon!

Jeslyn: Whatever!

I grabbed my jacket and left, what did I just do to my life?! I called a cab and went home...my mom was still there in the living room waiting for me.

Maria: Oh I'm glad you're back darling!

Jeslyn: Yeah, hey mom!

Maria: As I said before, I really need to talk to you!

Jeslyn: Okay, what is it? *I sat down*

Maria: Well the whole Rose being your real mom is true...she told me on the night I met her, she was telling me how she had a daughter named Jeslyn, but she left her in a orphanage as a baby..we kept on talking until we figured out it was you...I really didn't feel secure with this news so I got Jada and Will to help me out because they're great friends. Jada and I saw your DNA and it matched Rose's, so I had to meet up with her again and she told me how she didn't mean to leave you as a baby she was only 15 when she had you, and she didn't have the conditions to raise a child

Jeslyn: Well she should of been more responsible before she...you know..went to bed with someone..

Maria: Yes I know, but she said when She had Carmin she had to keep the child because her parents found out!

Jeslyn: What about when she was pregnant of me?

Maria: she was at her aunts at the time, and asked her not to tell her parents, she told me that she did go and look for you, but they told her someone had adopted you

Jeslyn: She didn't even try and carry on looking for me?!! (She stood up, with tears running down her face and ran upstairs)

Maria: Jeslyn wait!!

I can't believe it....my life is horrible, I tried to take the news in easily but, I couldn't help it and I had to cry, I might as well stay up here in my room until its time for bed....I got my phone and went on twitter, I tweeted "Life is hard" everyone tweeted back asking me whats wrong, and they made a trend that said "We Hope Jeslyn Is Okay" Awww they're so sweet, they were the only people that made me feel happy right now, I logged up twitter and saw millions of missed calls from Jaden I guess he's been trying to call me all day...but I don't want to talk to anyone right now so he'll just have to wait until tomorrow...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 3.8K 40
This is for all of you Princeton lovers... So yea...
45.7K 867 46
READ THIS STORY WITH CAUTION! PLEASE! It can get very triggering so if you're easily trigger don't read this!
792K 22.4K 40
This is a Mindless Behavior Adventure Love story . I ran . Running and running . I kept on running until I couldn't run no more . I turned back an...
40.6K 526 15
This is story about love betwen Bendy and cuphead...hope you guys enjoy