The Boy Next Door

By Notjustafictioneer

She's a nerd.... He's popular.... She's obviously smart.... He's a sporty.... Their obviously opposite from e... More

TBND* Starring
TBND 1
TBND 2

TBND 3

95 7 2
By Notjustafictioneer

Enjoy Reading!

*******

RIIIIIIIING* RIIIIIIIING* RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I quickly sat down on my bed fluttering me eyes open but not before yawning grumpily. It's kind of a typical day again I must say, you know? Like the old daisy days back home? Oh yeah, speaking of home I didn't even notice the changing of my bedroom, oh yes great! I totally forgot that I just turned out to be in USA.

It was a tyoical day today but I'm feeling something weird, something like there's going to happen anytime soon? I shook my head with the thought. I feel like being crazy again.

I got up in bed stretching my arms towards the ceiling. I suddenly jolten up to face the body mirror just beside my bed, my eyes widened like a tarsier's eyes as I looked up my reflection in the mirror. I look like a............................ZOMBIE.

My hair was meesed up and my eyes were red with bags under them, all my life this is the very very first time I saw myself looking like this.. I know, hilarious right? I pushed my thought away, before thinking of this things I should go and take a bath now, after all a new day comes along my way again.

.

Now I'm out of the tub, I twisted my chocolaty brown hair obviously the little droplets of water were dripping unto the floor, I noticed that it was pretty deam in my room, hmmm.....oh yeah I remember I closed all my curtains, you know the boys or should I say the stupid annoying jerks might peek, not that Stephen is a pervert but still he's a dude.

"Now I look better" I said while facing the mirror.. I'm going to scroll in the city, oh before I leave I need to wear my red scarf paired with my white shirt with a number 18 on it and my dark skinny pants paired with my boots and my thick eyeglasses. Braiding my hair into a somewhat fishtail now I'm all set. Yeah so this is me. NERDY.

I went downstairs to write on sticky notes to inform Stephen just in case he gets to worry, then I went out of the house.

"Taxi!", ugh they're just passing by me. I wish I brought my car here. (Sad face) But I can just walk throughout the road and wait for a good samaritan to drive me off right?

Ugh. Lame!

Good Samaritan? Is there even a person like that nowadays?

While I was walking, I heard a beep of a car just at my back, being a curious person, I looked back and just got more dissapointed. It's the SAJ (stupid annoying jerks). Why call them that? It's obvious that they are somewhat jerks, specially the driver (Aiden).

"Hey, future girlfriend of Aiden! Care to join the fun?" the blonde guy from the window shouted (Daniel) while Stephen and the others just give me an annoying smile. Them and their annoying smiles.

Ugh. I didn't bother talking to them, I started walking away and they drove into my side, slowly moving. They won't stop following me!

"Hey pretty! Join us!" said the other guy (Alec) on the middle of the backseat together with the blonde (Daniel).

"Hey Alec watch your words" scolds the blonde (Daniel).

"Why is that so?" The guy in the middle who I think is Alec responded confiously.

"Someone might get jealous here" says the man on the shotgun seat (James).

Seriously?

And there an empty taxi is passing by. "Taxi!" Thank goodness it stopped, "Please take me to the nearest mall here Sir, thanks" I said politely.

"Okie dokie my dear" said the old man. He looks friendly though.

---

While the car was running, I've been thinking of my family. I miss them so so so much.

"We're here dear" declared the old man. I didn't even notice that we arrived to my destination.

"Here Sir" giving him my fare. But he just looked at me and smiled.

"Just give it a go dear" said the old man.

"Oh thank you Sir" I smiled politely and he quickly returned it back immediately and he drove off, So I walked inside the mall.

Then I sat on a bench near the food court, ah again, as I was saying, I miss Peyton and everything back home an- I nearly shocked when I heard my phone rang. Geez!

"Oh my gosh!" ugh, here we go again.

"Oh no" I whispered to myself in a singsang voice. Here she comes again with her "Oh My Gosh" reaction. I want to get rid of it so much now.

"You didn't even bother to call me when you're in the airport?!" she continued sounding so angry.

My mind proccessed for a moment.....then it hit me, shooot! Oh yes how could I forget about that?

I bit my lower lip to make the guilt out of me get away.

"I'm soory Pey, I was getting late at my kife that time already, I'll get it up to you, I promise" then something just caught my eye, no it's not something, its someone. Then my eyes widen when I saw them coming towards my place. Oh no! What do I do?

"Taylor?" Oh yeah I forgot I was having a call with Peyton.

"Um, uh call you back later" I immidiately ended the call then I suddenly remembered, I'm wearing a scarf, so I quickly covered my face with the scarf. This is stupid, I look so stupid.

The question is, why are you hiding from them? asked the innocent voice behind my mind. Yeah why am I even hiding from them? It's not like they're going to kill me right? But still they are annoying, I can't still process the word 'future girlfriend' that they are talking about.

I innocently walked passed around a group of girls, I can even see them giggling and whispering over a group of boys, which I was obviously hiding from.

I wasn't looking my way when I felt a hard thing bumped my face, last time I checked there were no signs of wall on my way. "Whoah, easy there my lady, careful". I almost fel down but good thing this person helped me blance-wait. Oh damn! I know that voice! It's Stephen's.

"Sorry" I said not lookinh right unto him, I was about to go but then he grabbed my arm quicky. Oh no, this isn't good.

"Wait, you look familliar?" he said slowly while tilting his head then...

I ran away from him quickly. Oh I was sure that they were following me cause I can hear footsteps tapping unto the marble floor. Damn! I made my pace bigger then went running through the escalator.

"Excuse me" I said bumping to others. Thank goodness I found a nearby CR, I ran inside the room and catch my breathe. That was tough!

I stayed there for almost an hour then I peeked outside to see if they saw me or just waiting for me to come out but I just find myself breathing out victory. I removed my scarf so that they won't notice it, okay good, they should be gone by now, I change my eyeglasses into my sunglasses then walked towards the Department Store.

Just then I was about to put my eyeglasses back in my bag, I clearly bumped into somegroup of guys and of course I fell with my things, it's obvious that they have big muscles.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss" they were all helping me get my things. My eyes widen, uh-oh! Then just the timing comes, I instantly got nervous, feeling that my heart would just jump out of my chest any minute.

"Uh, um, uh it's okay" I said while still not looking at the boys, this is so frustratibg! Why do they have to be here? And out of all people? Why them? Ugh!

When I was about to get out of the Department Store, I didn't notice I bumped into someone. Seriously? What's even wrong with me? Bumping into ther people?

"Oh I'm sorry I di-" I stop when I saw this AIRPLANE GUY infront of me. "You?" he blurted out, shock by what he was looking at. And guess who? It's just ME, only ME. I looked at him saying dont-even-think-about-it but it seems like he's slow and did not get what I mean.

"You know her?" A voice behind me , then this AIRPLANE GUY touched my chin tilting it to face him. I saw glimpsed of smirk on his oh-so beautiful face. (Sarcasm here).

He rested his arms on my shoukder tilting my body to face the biys. Their smile grew wider when they saw it was me.

"Taylor?" Stephen's shocked tone rang my ears. I sighed in a defeated tone and raised both of my arms just to let them see my defeatibg sign obviously.

"The one and only" I finally said with a bored expression.

"Oh, oh, Aiden's future girlfriend!" Interrupting the blonde guy who looks like a playboy (Daniel). I glanced at him in purpose and glared but he just shrugged.

I looked back at the person behind me, he is the reason why I was caught by his dogs! I glared at him instantly but his playful sude smirked.

Seriously?

"Why do you have to tell them?" I whispered shout at him and hit him in the chest. This guy is unbelievable! Ugh!

I gritted my teeth in anger. It's not like I don't want to see Stephen but I don't want to be a jerk so I don't want to be with them.

"I'm a kind friend" what's the connection? "Plus habdsome" he said showing his oerfect set of teeth.

"Cocky" I said and shooked my head.

I walked past him but just like the universe wants to get my life ruined, this cocky guy here interrupted my walk out scene.

"Since I" he was cutted off. "We" saud someone behind our back.

"Okay. We. Since we found you already, you will come with us" he said grinning like an idiot.

There's no way in my life that I'm joining them!

"Huh! Like I would join some idiot like you" I retorded. There's no way I'm coming with them NO WAY!

But I got more dissapointed because I thought he's going to be offended but to no, totally he just gave me his uber sexy smile. Ew. Seriously?

He came closer and our eyes met. The bathump bathump feeling is there, my heart's beating so fast like it wants to get out of my chest? Wait, what is this feelinh? Why am I feeling like this? And why am being a weirdo?

"Jerk is a compliment when it comes out from you baby" he said and winked at me. My eyes widened. Baby? Seriously?

I just stared at me, I want to say something but its like my mouth's betraying me and not a single word can come out of it. Why? What am I doing? Why am I being weird again? I'm super not like this.

---

I frowned. This is my luckiest day ever! No wonder I got to join the SAJ in scrolling through the mall. (Note the sarcasm).

Okay, it was a no choice time and I don't want the scenario to be repeating again.

Flashback...

"You sure you won't come?" asked Stepheh for the nth time.

I looked at him with a bored expression. Do I need to say it in a million times more? He just shrugged.

We are still in the Department Store buying things for school materials. Now these jerks wouldn't leave me alone because they said that they might get attack by girls because of their handsome faces.

Just wow, and they really think that I can protect them with some random girls? Ugh. Seriously?

These boys really make me sick.

"You done yet?" this jerk won't stop bothering me. Can't he just wait? I igmored his presence and went into the book station.

Now, something caught my eyes. It was wtitten by Nicholas Sparks abd it was a really nice book.

"The best of me" I red the title. Nice!

I placed it back to turn around when I saw the jerk. I jolten up upon seeing him but managed to keep calm.

"Geez. I think we shoukd get you a bell" I said holding my chest.

He smirked at me.

I shook my head and walked away. I went into the Cashier's place. I already want to go home.

"All in all, $10 dollars Ma'am" the Cashier smiled at me, she looks young. I smiled back. I jerked my hands into my bag to search for my wallet but there is no any sign for it. What the?!

It's got to be here.

"Um, are uou okay Miss?" the Cashier asked worriedly. I looked up to her and smiled.

"Jusy searching for my wallet" I said and got back to searching. Oh no! Did I forgot to get my wallet? Shiz, this is frustrating!

"I'll pay for it" a guy interrupted. I looked up at him. I lookedat him worriedly.

"You sure?" I asked bitting my lower lip. This is embarassing.

"Sure. How much is it?" this boy is really cocky and boastful. But, without him here I wouldn't be saved by the trouble I made.

"$10 dollars Sir" the girl replied and Aiden took out his wallet and took out $20 dollars. I looked at him, I didn't know he can be very nice and not cocky.

I just looked at him but I felt my stomach twist. Why am I feeling like this?

He looked at me and then suddenly all is in a slow motion. What's happening?

His cobalt blue eyes looked at my gray ones. He has a nice hair complexion that I want to touch. His lips were like fresh strawberries that I wanted to bite-wait, that's disgusting.

"You can just take a picture of me if you want, I'd rather prefer that. You're creeping me out" he said when he was done stuffing the change on his wallet and then faced me and smirked.

His sentences made me stop drooling over him. Okay, I regret saying that his hsndsome, he's still a COCKY JERK.

(End of Flashback)

---

So leave me no choice, I'm here stuck with them. A defeating sigh came out of my mouth.

"Geez, you look like a zombie, cheer up baby" he simply chuckled. I looked at him with a poker face. Why does he care?

Silence was filled in the air, no one dared to talk, the atmosohere is si awkward tobtell you. But not long after when Alec finally broke the silence-more like awkwardness.

"I'm very very hungry, can we please go eat, like right now?" Alec whined.

"Yeah, my crocodile's growling" agreed the others.

Auden looked at me first then back to his friends then me, I just arched my brows at him.

What now?

"K" he simply answered and then walked away. Bipolar much?

So we walked to the nearest restaurant, since thses guys over here is dying out.

"Steak and Pasta" finally Alec ordered. we were half an hour waiting for him to tell his order, like seriously? Is it really hard to read the dishes in the menu book? Kind of weird names.

"How bout you FG?" asked Aiden, everybody in the table looked at ne waiting for my answer inckuding the flirty waitress who's arching a briw on me. Then it hit me.

"FG?" I asked with brows furrow. Instead he chuckled abd patted my hair.

Like Seriously? Am I pet? Do I look like one now?

"Yeah, Future Girlfriend" it made me shiver when he whispered it. I felt like the blood is ruship up to my cheeks.

Everyone in the table seems to noticed my uneasiness so they chuckled. Ugh, totally embarassing!

"No thanks, I-I'm full" I managed to reply casually.

"You sure?" asked the blobde guy who I think is James.

I looked at him with a bored face, didn't they hear me or thry just don't clean their ears? Like, seriously?

"I said no thanks I'm-*stomach growls*.............full" My eyes widen, great, JUST GREAT!

My stomach just betrayed me.

Then finally I heard giggles and loud laughs, I looked at the jerks sternly but it didn't work. I looked sideways and the people are looking at us in a weur way like were crazy teens.

Well, the boys that I'm with are, but nit me.

"Oh I see that" Aiden gave me a teasing smile before chuckling again.

Seriously?

Why does my stomach need to betray me?

I felt the ariplane guy smirked. Ugh, is this guy really pissing me off?

"Just order some" I finally gave up.

"Sure, it's my pleasure baby" I looked at him with a disgust in the face, like what the hell? Did he just call me baby?

Like Ew?

---

Sorry for the late update.........................................my life is so busy right now.

But thank you for supporting I guess?

Specially my friends :-)

14 is fun!

dedicated to: TheHottestOfTheHottest (Trini-t Ulep) bleeeh :-P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
581K 16.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
656K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
395K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...