TBND* Starring

Attention wattpaders, first of all I want you to meet the characters in the story...

The Main Characters:

▪Taylor Skylle: Meet the simple but attractive character. She's plain, smart, pretty, perky and the shy type of a girl. She loves reading books, playing musical instruments, and taking pictures. The one that does the opposite things not just once but always.The kind nerd of Brown University in a simple way.

▪Aiden Swift: Meet the cocky, handsome, badboy character. He's a football player, smart one, loves music though. Who would have known that his middle name is "Party"? The cocky badass of Brown University. Will he fall in love with the neighbor which is the kind nerd?

Some Characters:

▪Peyton Swift: Meet the shopaholic bestfriend. The talkative, romantic, sweet chearleader character. What will she do if she finds out that her bestfriends neighbor is her twin brother?

▪Robert Skylle: Taylor's protective father.

▪Toby Skylle: Taylor's lovely little brother.

▪Tiffany Skylle: Taylor's shopaholic and fashionable sister.

~~~~~

Nathan Swift: Aiden's little brother.

▪Margaret Swift: Aiden's lovely mother.

▪William Swift: Aiden's generous father.

More Characters:

▪Blaire Lively: Taylor's new found friend.

▪Amanda Wilson: Aiden's cousin who is friends with Taylor.

▪Avery Wilson: Aiden's cousin who is friends with Taylor.

Aiden's friend:

▪Alec Carter

▪Stephen Jones

▪Daniel Parker

▪James Dawn

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There are still other characters that I might name on some of the chapters. T.Y.

Hope you like the characters...

Comment, Vote, Fans, Share?

Thanksalot

#wattpaders