PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 23

8.1K 253 31
By Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

Ayumi energetically woke up in her new room before jumping into a shower and scrubbing away. She slipped on her U-17 uniform not caring as it got wet from her long dark hair. She smiled at herself in the mirror definitely liking the uniform.

Like all the other males uniform, the shirt was red, white and black, the large word Japan right in middle of the shirt. Though unlike the males it wasn't baggy and snuggle fit the well developed female, hugging all of her curves and flat stomach. And replacing the black basketball shorts was a black skirt that was shaped quiet similar to what she wore at her school.

She swiftly curled her eyelashes and added mascara perfectly. With a dab of Chapstick to her lips and running her brush through her long hair she was ready to go. As she ran out of her "room" she slipped on her key necklace and the big chain that contained multiple keys that were for the multiple rooms in the tower.

The dark haired beauty smiled wickedly as got on the elevator and went down.

'A match with someone who can actually beat me!' She mentally thought letting out a giggle.

AYUMI P.O.V.

I hummed happily as I piled some breakfast onto my plate. The dinning room was already crowded with sleepy high school males who tiredly ate their breakfast.

"Yo princess, are you ready for our match?" A familiar voice said behind me.

"Obviously, why shouldn't I be?" My tone was chirpy and excited, though slightly annoyed by the cocky tone of the older Echizen.

Ryoga smirked and stole a bacon from my plate making me pout childishly, "Hey!"

The dark green haired male chuckled and ruffled my hair before walking off a orange in his hand. I continued to glare at his broad back as he walked off, 'Ugh, why do I even talk to him?' I questioned myself before laughing under my breath.

I replaced the bacon Ryoga took before searching for a place to sit. Most tables were full and had no empty seats to my displeasure. My teammates were all bunched at one table where there was barely enough space.

My light colored eyes searched around the room looking for my childhood friend. I sighed disappointed when I couldn't find Ryoma, I just have to sit by someone else then.

"Oi, what are you doing standing right there, you're in the way."

I turned around and lightly scowl at the tall male, "You don't have to be so snappy Kazuya, did you not have enough sleep?"

My cousin smiled and shook his head. With his free hand he grabbed my head and pushed me to a table that was used by the college students, "Sit with me today Ayumi."

I smiled and snorted, "Me, sitting with the great Tokugawa Kazuya? What a great honor!" I joked and flashed him a smile showing him my bright white teeth. My cousin rolled his eyes and pushed me into a chair making a painful screech as the chair legs moved against the ground, the college males stopped their conversation and looked at me.

"Good morning Ayumi-San," Irie-San greeted me with a friendly smile. His strawberry blonde bangs were pulled out of his face and clipped with some flower hair clips as he ate some scant,bled eggs.

I smiled at him and nodded at the rest of the males who gave me a small greeting, "Morning guys, and just call me Ayumi, I'm more used to it that way, no need for honorifics."

They so gave me a small nod before returning back to eating. I picked up my bacon and slowly nibbled it while looking at the hair clip in Irie-san's hair, a pink hair clip, it's awfully girly...

"Is something wrong Ayumi?" I snapped my eyes towards Irie-San who was smiling at me questioningly. I blushed and dropped my bacon and cursed under my breath.

"Sorry, I was just interested in the hair clip in your hair," I admit and pick up the bacon off the ground, I looked down at it sadly knowing it was no longer edible. I sighed and looked back at the glassed male who was unconsciously touching the hair ornament, "No offense but it's a bit girly for a guy."

Irie-San smiled and took the hair clip off and looked at it closely, "Actually, it's not mine. It belongs to my girlfriend, she gave it to me before I came here saying it was an omamori."

I couldn't help it, I squealed loudly, everything in the room became suddenly quiet. But I didn't stop my squealing. "That's so cute! So have a girlfriend Irie-San? For how long? What's her name? How old is she?" I blabbed, "I wish I could do something like that with my future boyfriend!"

Though I immediately shut up when I realized everyone was watching me. Blood rushed up my neck and turned my cheeks rose pink. I shrank back down to my seat and used my long dark hair as a curtain and covered my face out of pure embarrassment.

I peeked out of my hair when I heard Irie-San chuckling, "Her name is Suzuka, I've been dating her since the second year of high school when we were classmates so it'll be around five years already."

I nodded still embarrassed by my stupid action. I also felt ashamed that I made everyone in the room know about Irie-san's relationship status, it seemed like every single person in the room was listening to us.

"Oi, you need to eat your breakfast, it's going to turn too cold to eat, and you have a game after this. You need all the energy you can have to play against him." Kazuya stated as he looked at Ryoga who was conversing with the Seigaku table.

I nodded and pushed another bacon in my mouth before washing it down with some peach juice. I continued to scan through the room while eating. Where was he?

"Oi Echizen hurry up and eat before they clean everything out!" Momo-senpai yelled. I turned towards him and saw the purple eyed male looking at the door. I followed his gaze and saw Ryoma tiredly yawning while covering his mouth.

I couldn't help but giggle as I saw his shaggy dark hair sticking out in few places. I stuffed the remainder of my food into my mouth and painfully swallowed before jumping out of my seat.

"Ryoma!" I called and ran towards my childhood friend happily. Ryoma turned towards me his hazel eyes droopy from sleep.

"Morning Yumi..." He mumbled as he yawned again. I laughed and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his stomach and rested my face into his chest.

"Good morning sleepy head, not enough sleep I see," I chuckled and looked up at him mischievously.

Ryoma frowned and hugged me back, "Just tired and lazy, the bed was fine and I had enough sleep."

I chuckled and pulled away from him. Snatching his hand into mine I dragged him to the table where all the food were stacked.

"You need to eat as much as you can to keep your energy up for you match with Kazuya," I strictly state as I start to pile food onto the plate. Knowing Ryoma he'll only eat Japanese breakfast I go some rice with grilled fish and miso soup to the side.

As soon as I decided there was enough food I pushed my tall childhood friend into the the chair I was previously sitting and pointed to the food.

"Eat."

Ryoma ignored me and stared at Kazuya who was silently eating in front of him, though my cousin ate while keeping an eye on Ryoma.

"I hope you're ready to lose," Ryoma cockily stated, a smirk plastered on his face. He picked up his chopsticks and skillfully started to pick the bones out of his grilled fish.

My bright blue green eyes went to Kazuya as I heard him place his bowl of rice down.

"I believe I should be saying that to you, Echizen."

I bit my lips nervously and scratched my cheek with my index finger, not really sure what I should do....

I coughed lightly catching their attention, "Come on Ryoma, eat! Since your taking so slow, I'm going to have my match with Ryoga-nii first!" I declared loudly.

Ryoma stared at me for a second before quietly eating, ignoring me. I pouted and glared at my childhood friend before standing up.

"Fine, ignore me!" I complained, "Ryoga-nii, let's go! I want to start already!"

The older Echizen looked at me blankly from across the room. He sighed and got up.

"Hah.... Well, I can't ignore what the princess wants, let's go..."

~*~

"Well..." I muttered as I stood on the court confidently. I eyed the fence that surrounded the court and sighed, was it just me or did everyone from camp come to watch the match?

"Ooiii~ Do you actually want to try?" Ryoga questioned as he twirled his racket around his wrist skillfully. I grinned and nodded my head happily.

"Yeah! But we'll only do six matches! Whoever has more wins is obvious the winner."

Ryoga smirked and bounced the tennis ball with his racket, "Which means there could be ties right?"

I nodded, and copied him by twirling my red racket around my wrist, "Right."

Ryoga's dark hair reflected the lights showing off a green tint. In his hand was his rather expensive racket. So he'll actually be trying to win huh? Then maybe I should actually start out hard...

Ryoga and I shared a knowing look as we slowly walked towards each other until we met each at the net.

Without hesitation we both raised our fist above our head.

"Wha?!"

"What are they doing? Are they going to punch each other?"

"Oi, Yumi-chan! Stop!"

"Echizen, stop them!" Oishi-senpai's panicked voiced reached my ear. I grinned mischievously and smiled at the older Echizen. At the corner of my eyes I could see Ryoma lazily drinking his grape ponta, not looking worried at all. Obviously, because he knew what we were doing.

"Alright!" I cheered before nodding at Ryoga.

"Dasanake make yo, sai shou wa guu- jyanken pon!" (First is rock! Rock, scissors, paper pop!)

"Yes!" I cried as I jumped up as I throw my fist in the air. I victoriously eye Ryoga who was angrily staring at his hand that was still in a peace sign.

"Huh???" I chuckled as I watched people sweat drop and fall onto the ground their feet in the air.

I saw Buchou watching me with narrowed eyes, his arms folded in front of his chest. Uh... He looks pretty annoyed. Oops....

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Everyone stared at the female and male on the court in disbelief. 'Are they idiots?!' They all thought as they laid on the ground.

Tezuka on the other hand had a irk mark on his forhead, his rhythm of his heart continued to race from the slight scare. The glassed teen had honestly thought the two were going to start a fist fight. Unconsciously his hand grabbed his left arm.

Ryoma and Ayumi saw the slight movement and frowned, Ryoma became suspicious while Ayumi became sadden.

"Oi, it's your serve!" Ryoga yelled snapping Ayumi out of her private thought. Her gaze shifted away from her captain and looked at her opponent with a frown. The dark haired female bit her lips while twirling her red and golden racket around her wrist.

'He knows almost every move I have, I'll just have to use that move...' Ayumi thought as she grabbed a ball out of her pocket.

Without hesitation the ball flew out of her hand.

A/N

Short chapter... Ik, I'm having a writers block....

Important!!!

I'm so sorry for you innocent souls that are reading this..... 😭😭😭😭 I uh.... Lost a bet with my friend and I'm kinda forced to let her write one chapter for all my fanfics... And I.....

Welllll~ I can't say she has the cleanest mind.... She already personally told me she'll make the chapter she writes a lemon... My innocent book is going to be turn into a perverted book like what Jiraiya writes....... Uwaaaaa!?!

Though she promised that she'll be nice and let my OC character 'be' with the person she ends up with at the very end of the story...

I'm so ashamed I even made the bet.... So I suggest to all my clean pure hearted children to skip the chapter... There will be a warning at the very beginning of the chapter so you can tell....

I don't want to even think about it, I'll probably end up with a nose bleed... 🙈🙊

So if you read the chapter remember I'm not a dirty minded person and I wouldn't write a chapter that would scar your mind!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
484K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
220K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
288K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc