Pokémon: Never Forget ✔ (Comp...

Oleh EeveeLover22

【Pokémon Wattys 2019 Winner】 <Heavily edited since October 2019> Ash's Pikachu somehow ends up involved in a... Lebih Banyak

Runaway Pikachu
The Eeveelution Forest
A spark of competition
A different kind of liar
I trusted you
Dance at dawn
Home
Electrifying chemistry
Talk with Purin
Little Butterfree
Family friendship
Search of the Oran Berry
Is this love?
You and me
His secret
I missed you
Trying to forget you
Frolicking in the flowers
Long-lost...
...Friend?
The shy Eevee
Raining chaos
Flaring fear
Jolting thunder
Teary cuddling
Shynee returns
Shining like the ice
Queen Nymphia
Discover yourself
Who will I take with me?
Let's travel together
The Beginning
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
The End
Never Forget

Icy joy

2K 56 60
Oleh EeveeLover22

Hours later, the wind had slowly started blowing furiously, throwing snowdrops everywhere; and Shynee couldn't escape from it.

She was completely alone in some snowy mountain she really doubted her cousin would be at unless she evolved into a Glaceon...

The moment she got hit by the first snowflake, Shynee regretted leaving the Eevee she met a while ago behind. She definitely would have been of help... at least for moral support?

The snowstorm only got harsher as she continued so she decided the best decision was to find somewhere to stay until it was finally over.

It would be harder done than said, though, since all she could see on the distance was plain white, and her smell sense wasn't of much help during a blizzard.

"Oh, Arceus, what I'm gonna do...?" she pleaded to no one in particular, pouting childishly. "I never expected this when I was being stubborn."

She let herself slide down a path of frozen water, only to be confused when she recognized something aqua blue between all the white.

"Glaceon...? Is it really you?" she assumed.

"Are you that shiny Eevee who was foolish enough not to listen?"

"Well, how many shiny Eevees are there around...?"

Glaceon sighed. "I just knew you wouldn't listen."

"Then why did you give me 'advice' in the first place?" Shynee asked, a bit cynical.

"What?! I'm never sarcastic! The slowly freezing to death must be finally getting to me..." she thought, alarmed.

Suddenly, a lime green light flashed in the sky, pointing to somewhere within the mountains, like a rainbow.

Glaceon stared at it attentively, nodding to herself a few times. "Okay, I have to go now," she stated.

"What?! You're really leaving me here alone by myself?!" Shynee cried.

"Don't worry," the Glaceon said, turning around, "I won't even bother giving you advice this time."

The shiny screeched with panic, "Wha--! No! Please! I won't survive! I almost died once, I can't do it again!"

Glaceon ran away with ease, both physically and emotionally, despite the young Eevee's cries.

"You're too much of a crybaby," she told Shynee, rolling her eyes. "If you keep this up, it's only natural for you to die…"

The Glaceon became a mere spot in the distance, no longer to be seen. Tears slowly started sprouting from Shynee's eyes.

"I-I thought she had a heart... deep down, everyone has a heart. How can she be so... cold? She did save me and Eevee back there."

But after looking up ahead again, she quickly sucked up her tears not letting them fall, and ran after her (or what she thought was her).

"Not even Uncle Blacky was ever that insensitive!"

"I'll show her I'm not a crybaby! Even if I just finished crying..."

- - -

Doing the same as Glaceon had, the Eevee followed the dimmed lime green light on the sky, trying to point out where it came from.

It had been a long while of running, and tired, she started trotting at a slower pace.

"I still can't find her anywhere," she thought. "...Where is she?"

She was finally panting tiredly, but she knew she couldn't give up, or she'd die for real.

The snowstorm hadn't finished, but it was lighter and softer now; the sky was darker as well. It was still freezing cold, though.

"Where am I一" She bumped into something. "Gla... Glaceon?"

"Huh, so you aren't such a weakling after all," the icy Pokémon commented with a tint of surprise.

"You would really throw her under the bus like that, Glacia?" an unknown feminine voice asked.

"If she actually wants to live, she'll come through," Glaceon said in a strict manner.

"She isn't some apprentice and you aren't some wise, yet cruel teacher!" the Leafeon who had talked before answered.

"Ugh. Why do you have to meddle onto everything I do, Leafia!" Glacia said, irritated.

"Leafia... Leafia... wait, the Leafia?!" Shynee realized, still holding into Glacia's back leg.

"Oh, do I need to remind you...?" Leafia responded, turning into a severe glare. "...Because I'm your boss!"

"Alright! Alright! Did she ask for us to get to the mission already?!" Glacia asked, pushing Shynee away lightly.

"Yes, Her Majesty, the Queen, has requested we do a handful of assignments," Leafia corrected her.

"No need to speak like she's actually here, come on…! I'll show you the way to Ice Rock Cave," the Glaceon said with a slightly annoyed tone. "Since we already evolved, there's no danger in pulling out some."

"I already know that."

"I'm saying it to the Eevee," Glacia clarified, looking at her.

"Why is she even here?!" Leafeon yelled. "Eavesdropping on a extremely private conversation."

"Don't worry, I can ask Eifie to erase her mind later…" She chuckled.

"This is dangerous for her, we don't want anyone else unnecessarily involved."

Glaceon turned towards the shiny Eevee. "Did you listen to everything we said?"

Unable to lie, Shynee nervously nodded. "See? We'll have no choice but to take her in now."

"This is all your fault."

"We'll talk about this later! Follow me, you two," Glacia said, her mouth agape for a moment. "She could be useful to the team, you know? She is a shiny, after all, very valuable indeed."

"She's a kid," the Leafeon retorted.

"A pretty strong kid, if she could come all the way here, catching up to me even, I'm sure she can deal with stuff, Leafia."

Shynee was indeed impressed Glacia for once said something nice about her, like all she made her go through was a test.

The trio finally found the cave, literally covered in ice.

"Here we are, my friends!" Glacia chirped, unusal of her. "...And there's the Rock."

"Whoa~ so huge!" Shynee squealed, staring at the icy crystals. She ran over to one of the diamonds, reaching out one of her paws, "...And pretty一" before Glacia slapped it.

"No! No touching! One little slip and it could be the worst regret in your life," she explained.

The Eevee moaned childishly, "Ah… don't you like being a Glaceon, Glacia...?"

"I do, because I chose to be one..."

"But many Eevees don't get to choose," she added, with a little of sadness; also unusal from her.

"Why not?" Shynee asked.

"Accidents or... trainers," she said the last part with some sort of hatred.

"C'mon, Glace, let's get this over with," Leafia stated, before grabbing one of the crystals with ease and pulling with all her might. "Ugh... a little help please?!"

"You really thought pulling ice crystals was going to be easy?" Glacia chuckled, walking up to help.

Shynee jumped over the ground excitedly. "Ooh! Ooh! Can I一"

"No, you can't help," the Glaceon responded, miffed. "Did you even listen to what I told you would happen if you touched the crystals?!"

"Calm down, squirt," Leafia said in a mocking tone. "You did choose for her to be in the team. You deal with her as you should."

"I said I would get Auntie to erase her memory," Glaceon retorted, huffing.

"You know Eifie won't be specially fond of erasing her niece's memories," the Leafeon snapped back.

"What?!" Shynee's mind almost exploded. "Eevee's mother has to do with these mysterious Pokémon...?"

"Um, may I ask a question?" Shynee mustered up courage to ask, while the two Eeveelutions were still bickering.

They both turned around towards her with irritated faces. "What?"

"Is this Eifie... really my aunt?" the shiny questioned, nervous of their reaction: a slightly panicked one.

Glacia quickly proceeded to glare at Leafia even further. "Be secretive, huh...?"

"The young one really knows too much now... before we at least had the chance to ditch her at some Pokémon Center and she would quickly forget about it... but, now..." Leafia calculated, struggling in her insides.

"You know which measures we must take now according to the royal reglament," she spoke.

Glaceon looked a bit surprised.

"I know you were just joking before but now... we have no choice but to take her in as a member of the team," Leafeon explained.

"Member...?! Me?! Of what?!" Shynee asked, flustered.

"Calm down, alright?" Glacia proceeded, looking at her. "I'll explain everything specific later, but for now, think of us as 'spies' on a 'mission' for the good of the world of Eeveelutions."

Shynee gasped with excitement as her tail wagged as possibly fast as an Eevee's tail could.

She then stopped suddenly before the realizement. "But wait... are we the good spies...?" She paused. "...Or the bad spies?"

Glaceon and Leafeon looked a little shocked for a moment, before Glacia responded, "Well, tell me... do we look like bad Pokémon to you?" She smiled.

The shiny Eevee took this seriously and examined the two up and down. After a full scan, she sighed. "I guess not. You did save me and that other Eevee from that evil team."

"See?" Glaceon, still smiling, glanced at Leafeon who returned the expression.

"Now, would you like to help us? Though you really don't have a choice, to be honest," the former asked again. Shynee thought for a while, deeply.

"Don't force yourself too much into thinking. You can do it later when we sign the regal contract," Leafeon added.

The Eevee shrugged, and grinning widely. "Sure, why not?"

Glacia let a small, pleased smile cross her face before turning towards the Ice Rocks. She firmly grabbed onto the Leafeon from behind, preparing to pull. The Leafeon nodded and held tighter onto the Rock.

"One... two... pull!" Glacia exclaimed before pushing back her legs with all her strenght, Leafia doing the same; both trying to pull out just one crystal. One crystal would be enough for the mission.

Shynee still didn't need to know that, though.

After along two minutes went by with the 'mission', yet it still didn't really work, the Eeveelutions were starting to lose hope and strenght.

"...Are you sure this is gonna work, boss...?" Glaceon half-whined, half-pondered.

"If the Queen doubted it would, she would have sent more Pokémon... but she didn't," Leafia answered. "...So something tells me..."

She glanced at the shiny Eevee.

"...Shynee..." she spoke. "Do you want to help us?"

Shynee tilted her head a little, since before she asked, she had been taking a short nap... the inmense cold didn't bother her much.

But then she immediately hopped up, full with energy again. "Sure, Miss Leafia!"

She grabbed the slightly confused Glaceon's back before pulling along. After a lot of tugging, the one crystal, the smallest and most fragile one of all...

Was out in front of them, so Glacia decided to quickly take it in her mouth, just in case any thieving Pokémon were around, since a loose Ice Rock was precious between Pokémon to carry around.

Then they left the cave.

. . .

"Your Majesty!" The Leafeon's voice thundered inside the Queen's wide room, filled like a garden.

Roses, violets, lillies, peonies...

Glacia had thought that if she was that obsessed with flowers, she would at least been a Leafeon. But she wasn't.

Shynee couldn't do nothing but get a short-timed peek from the door, before Glacia scolded her out.

Only official members, only when necessary, could get view of the secret leader. "My assistant and I have brought the Ice Rock..."

The Queen turned towards the Grass Pokémon, with curiousity.

"...As well as a young Pokémon. Don't worry, she agreed to come with us."

The Queen finally opened her mouth. "What kind of Pokémon, young one?" she asked with a raspy, yet somehow sweet voice.

"A… small shiny... Eevee." Leafeon made short pauses between the sentence due to her slight fear the queen may not take her other granddaughter being part of her once secret plans too nicely.

"...Shynee?" she asked with a light frown.

"Yes."

"Dear, bring her to me."

Leafia was a little shocked by the statement, but quickly nodded and obeyed.

She went behind the door, where Glacia was holding the shiny tightly. Even more surprised she asked, "What are you doing?"

"She was tired," Glacia simply answered, covering the Eevee with warmth while she slept.

"...Alright. The Queen wants to see her." But Glaceon didn't budge.

"Now."

"Okay, you want me to wake her up一"

"Glacia..." a tiny voice, a little sleepily, said. "I'm up. I wanna talk to the Queen, too."

Glacia stared at her for a while, some concern written on her. How would she react...?

The Ice type sighed wearily and lifted her arm, letting the young one go.

Leafia looked at the Eevee before inquiring, "Ready?"

"Yeah."

The Leafeon opened the door.

-------
Heya, guys!! Nice to be back! I can't wait to make this a great story lol
Thanks for being patient and reading as always !
I appreciate it all (specially the comments ^~^ fufu)

(And yeah, I'm early. This is a pretty long arc with Shynee but I've let lots, LOTS of clues around for this little mystery! ;)

And remember, if you like, please vote or comment!! It's fun!)

-
Please remember to hit the little star if you enjoy! 🌟

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.7K 113 18
"What happened?" Being a Sylveon, she had expected it all to work out because there was no reason not to. But then, finding out that her fiancé had c...
23.6K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...
709K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
2.1K 113 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...