Smitten

By englishrose19

NEW! What happens when Mrs Lovett meets someone else.... More

Edward
Method in my madness
Temptation
A life of crime
Devil's eyes
Hesitation
The Party
He knows...
The Gunshot
Flowers
Just between us my dear
Darkest Secrets
The Ugly Truth
I Love Him, That Will Never Change
Monster
Revenge is payback
The Better Man
Possession
So much for waiting.
We're the same Evil
Margo
The Dinner
Best liar in all of fleets street
The Picnic
Soon my Love
No bloodshed
The Letter
The Truth - Part one
The Truth - Part Two
The Getaway
You and Me
The Law
What to do
Blackmail
Decision
Edwards Plan
Old Ghosts indeed
Revenge
The Past
The End

Wait

698 33 41
By englishrose19

Running her delicate hand along the empty space beside her Mrs Lovett slowly opened her eyes to the empty bed, realising Sweeney had gone. The morning was a somewhat bright one, the rays of sunlight streamed through the thin discoloured tatted yellow drapes across the window of her bedroom. She let out a small groaned  as she began to properly wake herself up, not that she wanted too. Her shop would re-open today and her 'rest' was now over. Pulling herself up from the bed Nellie yawned into her hand before catching her reflection in the mirror opposite her. "What a state" she mutter to herself seeing how her hair had spread out high above her head in all angles like a knotty mess. Not only that but her makeup from the day before was smudged and smeared. Maybe it was a good thing Sweeney left when he did She mused to herself.

After getting washed, dressed and made up to look a little more presentable  Nellie left her bedroom to open up the pie shop. Toby was already busy rolling out the dough behind the counter as she walked in. She noticed he already had prepared the baking trays as well for her. "Mornin' love" Nellie smiled walking into the shop and switching the door sign from closed to open.

"Mornin' mum, ave made ya breakfast" He proudly stated, dumping a ladle into a huge cooking pot on the stove before grabbing a bowl and pouring the content of porridge into a bowl. She smiled fondly and heading ever to him.

"What did I ever do without ya" she chuckled pressing a kiss to his cheek and giving him a quick squeeze before taking her breakfast. Toby gleamed at that and watched as she took a seat on one of the barstools by the counter.

As soon as she began to eat the bell above the pie shop door sounded causing them both to look around. Mrs Lovett jumped up realising it was a customer but only raised an eyebrow noticing just who it was. "Morning" the mysterious man smiled tipping his hat to her and taking a seat in one of the booths.

Glancing at Toby who also realised who this man was Mrs Lovett cleared her throat before heading over to him "What can I get for ya sir?" she asked watching closely as the man seemed to look like he was scanning the place with his eyes. Something about him made her uneasy, he was very odd that was for sure "Just a tumbler of gin would be lovely, thank you" He replied his green eyes returning back on the baker. His eyes were so focused on her face that it made her gulp under the intensity of his stare. He was quite an attractive looking man with dark hair and a young face, he even dressed well too but behind those eyes Mrs Lovett knew he was up to something, the stranger was too....strange.

Moving away and heading over to Toby she smiled nervously at him. For some reason having this man in the pie shop made her feel as if she were walking on egg shells. The very fact she and Toby had spotted him yesterday lurking outside the shop and taking notes kept playing in the back of her mind.

"Lovely day isn't it Mrs Lovett" Richard stated with a small smile as she came back over to him with his glass of gin.

"Yes, nice to ave' a change... am glad we're headin' into the summer months now" Why she felt the need to chat she didn't know, the atmosphere in the room was uncomfortable and even Toby was watching carefully and protectively over his mum. This man was trouble, Toby had like a sixth sense when it came to spotting danger.

Sipping at his gin as he looked at the baker Richard smiled. "Do you get busy here Mrs Lovett?" he asked.

Pouting her lips a little she placed her hands on her hips "suppose we do from time to time, mostly in the evenings" she narrowed her eyes subtly on him as he drank the gin. She wanted to ask who he was and what his business was here. He of course would know the answer to her question anyway seeing as she had spotted him a few days ago sitting outside her courtyard, observing the madness that was her evening rush. Just who on earth was he?

"And Mr Todd? I've noticed that he is quite the man to visit around these streets, very highly respected indeed...however it's odd, every time I see gentleman head up those stairs of his it's as if they never come down" he chuckled finishing off the remains of his drink only making Mrs Lovett gulp and widen her eyes a little at what he just said. She was right! this man was trouble, trouble for her and Sweeney. He had seen too much and if it wasn't for Toby being present she would have thrown her kitchen knife at him to silence him and all he knew.

Smirking as he saw the bakers uneasy look he stood from the booth and placed his hat back on. "Thank you for the gin, good day Mrs Lovett" with that Richard dug into his trouser pocket and threw some coins down on the table before walking out. As soon as he was gone Mrs Lovett tried to remain unfazed in front of Toby. Instead she settled for picking up the coins and placing them in her old till behind the work counter.

"Mum what do ya think he meant by that?" Toby innocently asked seeing her looking a little flushed and nervous all of a sudden. This was all she needed right now, for Toby to spark an interest in what that odd man had to say about Mr Todd.

"Nothin' dear, he's barmy.. don't think he even knows what day it is love" she covered with a quick reply before dusting down her dress awkwardly and heading out of the room.

"Just checkin' on the bakehouse, wont be a tick" she told him loudly as she left Toby in charge of the shop. Why she felt so scatty she didn't know, the fact that man seemed to know something about her 'business' was unsettling.

As she trudged down her cold slimy stairs to the bakehouse door Mrs Lovett felt a shudder trickle it's way down her spin. She felt as if a ghost had just walked over her grave or something, why again she didn't know.

The large iron door opened with an ear piercing screech that caused her to wince every time she stepped in. Mrs Lovett needed to get the oven on and as soon as she pottered over to the large grinder she was happy to see the flies hadn't gotten to it yet. She smiled at the fresh chopped up meat that Sweeney had finished off for her the other night. Placing her hands on her hips a small sigh escaping through her lips. Back to work she went...

Her eyes however almost popped out of her head as she spotted one lifeless body under the shoot. She frowned wondering why on earth Sweeney thought it was appropriate to kill someone this morning knowing well enough she had enough meat to last them the week. "Bloody man" she muttered already tired thinking of the extra work.

Heading over to the body Mrs Lovett's frown grew deeper as more and more of the man lying there became familiar. She found her eyes widening in shock and her heart racing with pure delight once she turned the body over to it's front by a little kick of her boot. As soon as the face of this smartly dressed gentleman was revealed in all it's bloody glory she covered her gaping mouth with both her hands her eyes widening in complete shock. It was the Judge!

Rushing out of the bakehouse as fast as her feet would allow she locked the door soundly behind her and picked up her skirts to run up the steps. Mrs Lovett couldn't hold back the smile that spread across her face. The judge was dead! Finally dead!

As she reached the pie shop she slowed down her pace a little and tried to hide the excitement from Toby as she quickly walked past. "Mum ya aven't finished off ya breakfast.."

"Be with ya in a minute dear" she cut him off opening and closing the door to her courtyard as she walked through before running up the steps to Mr Todd's shop. With her smile still larger then life Nellie opened the door to his shop, the bell above ringing as she called for him.

"Mista T?" closing the door she looked around to see that he wasn't in his shop. "Sweeney?" she called only smiling again as he suddenly appeared from out of his bedroom with the same knowing smile she wore. She could see it his eyes the happiness there, it was as if there was a huge weight lifted from both their shoulders now.

His hair was slightly sprayed with blood, but he had obviously washed his face as it looked a little damp and was clear from the spray of blood. His shirt had also been changed to a clean one even though she could see some blood still lingering on his slightly exposed chest. "I-I can't believe it! I was just downstairs and..." she began as he headed over to her rather quickly only shutting her up by viciously pulling her body into his roughly and crashing his lips on hers so demanding and full of lust she gasped as soon as he pushed her not so gently against the wall to deepen the heated kiss. His mouth moved atop of hers fighting for dominance while one hand dropped to lift one of her legs up to settle on his hip. His tongue slid along the bottom of her lip just begging for entrance which she soon allowed already feeling her own need clouding her brain.

Her leg automatically wrapped around his thigh as their desperate, passionate kiss began to drum up the lust in both of their beings. She giggled dirtily as she felt Sweeney's hand ran up under her dress and began caressing her bare thigh that was positioned on his hip. "Oh God.. S-Sweeney" she cried breathlessly as he broke their kiss only to hungrily kiss down her jawline his free hand running up to cup at her breast as she groaned in need.

His lips fell to the tops of her breasts causing her to close her eyes. Biting her bottom lip hard trying not to moan Nellie enjoyed his lips against her skin. Her hands toyed with the back of his hair tugging a little as she found herself yearning for more.

"I never have wanted you more then I do right now Mrs Lovett..." he practically growled by her ear while his hand still massaged her thigh that was clinging onto his hip. Looking at her with such pinning and need Nellie regained her breath just staring into his dark pools of desire. She too was feeling it, she too wanted him this very second but her head was just clouded with happiness and lust she was not thinking straight. She couldn't do this again even as much as he wanted or she wanted it to happen.

Pressing kisses to her neck Sweeney dropped her leg slowly back to the floor and grabbed her hand, threading his fingers through hers. Lifting his head he looked down at her as she tried to clam herself a little with small breaths. "I want you to feel how I do right now" he whispered her eyes looking so deeply into his as he told her this. Lifting their joint hands Sweeney placed them on the wall by her head "I want you to feel the adrenaline running through your veins just like how it is running through mine this very moment" he said gripping her hand tighter and pulling it to his lips to kiss the back of her knuckles.

Smiling lovingly Nellie squeezed his hand back "I feel it Sweeney" she whispered still slightly breathless watching as he smirked wickedly at her. Those eyes of his so alluring and dark it made her gulp. "I want you to feel it in your soul...I want to make you feel as good as I feel....together I want us to reach that intense climax..." he continued lowly and passionately before kissing her again slightly softer this time then before. Breaking away Sweeney placed his forehead on hers their heavy breaths colliding now they were so close.

"I want to make every part of you feel the electricity and the power...I need you Mrs Lovett....I want you" he kissed at her neck again causing her to shudder at his warm lips and his words...

"I want you too...I love you Sweeney" she whispered gritting her teeth in pleasure as his hand traveled around her waist "god I love you" she repeated her mouth falling agape as his hand reached up to tug a little at her neckline. Closing her eyes enjoying the way he kissed and teased at her neck, Nellie gulped feeling the desire bubbling it's way through her body. Never had she admitted her love to him and never had she felt so vulnerable in front of him either.

"Then don't stop us" his head shot back up to look at her. Their joint hands never broke and she smiled as his eyes looked as if they were almost begging her. Cupping his cheek she pressed her lips against his once more. "Soon will come, Soon will last" she whispered as she broke away her eyes sparkling with promise and truth not to mention want.

Seeing the almost pained look in his eyes Mrs Lovett lifted his chin to look at her again. "What do I always tell ya bout people who wait?" she playfully added stroking his cheek softly with her thumb. Sweeney narrowed his eyes on her "Don't make me remind you of the last time you made me wait Mrs Lovett" he warned referring to the time he missed his chance on the judge because he took his time like she told him.

Smirking at him Nellie shook her head. "You've ad e'm now dear...and it felt good right? so now wait for me and I promise ya you wont be disappointed..." she bit her lip making him quirk and eyebrow at her.

"Now love, I best be seeing to Toby and before I forget I ave' a judge to make into a pie" she teased moving away from him and back towards the door. Sweeney watched as she straightened out her skirts and tidied up her already messy hair "If ya want we can celebrate tonight, open a bottle of wine..."

"Maybe if I can get you drunk enough we can really start to celebrate" he cut her off a smirk twitching at the corner of her mouth as she narrowed her eyes on him. "I'll make sure Toby is around to keep an eye on you then" she cleverly responded making him huff before walking back over to her.

"You better be threw with Edward as soon as he's back" he mumbled running his arm back around her tiny waist and kissing her again softly on the lips. "Otherwise, I'll take those matters into my hands" he warned as he broke away and pulled his razor from his pocket. Nellie glared at him warningly. "You do that love and believe me I won't be warmin' your bed anytime soon" the threat made him smile and for that he kissed her again. "I've been warned" he chuckled breaking from her again and walking over to his barbers chair.

"You certainly ave' now come down later tonight like I said" she smiled opening the door to is shop.

"Alright" Sweeney mumbled a response polishing his razor before hearing the door close behind her. He glanced at where she had been standing and smirked to himself before shaking his head.

A/N: been working on this all day! please tell me your thoughts <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 312 34
the question still remains can sweeny and Nellie love again but now with a child on the way will sweeney change to protect his new family can this ch...
11.1K 473 18
It's been 5 years since Sweeney left the pie shop behind and Mrs Lovett again for that matter. The Judge was dead, his revenge was now over. However...
11.2K 433 21
Short Sweenett story... What if Mrs Lovett knew much more about Mr Todd's past then he first thought. What if she was in fact closer to his family t...
7.4K 261 16
Sweeney Todd finds himself having to hurt the only person on this miserable earth that ever loved him. Yet in order to protect Mrs Lovett there would...