Blood Brothers [RWBY]

Da Qwiky1357

Two friends decide to meet up after many years of gaming together, but get pulled into a whole new situation... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Sorry for the long wait
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 11

414 8 6
Da Qwiky1357

Huy's POV

Me and Darnell got our outfits for the dance and on our way back to Beacon. I get a call from Blake apologizing about her obsession with the white fang and how she's been acting lately. I told her to not worry about it and just relax have fun while we can, we will stop this and she has me to support all the way through. We tell each other our goodbyes and I hang up.

"Was that Blake Huy? Is she finally gonna start to relax with the white fang thing? Girl look like she doesn't even sleep now."

I nod "Yeah she's laying off with it now and plus she's going to the dance now. I'm gonna do my best to make it a great one for her."

Darnell forms a smirk on his face "Oh yeah? Why do I feel like fish isn't the only type of meat she'll be having tonight?" He starts to laugh his ass off.

I get flustered by hearing this "Fuck off man, if I do I'll make sure to get to the dorm first to ruin your chances of getting any, that's if Pyrrha forgives you."

Now it's my turn to laugh "Wow you went there" he laughs a bit "Fucking ass hat"

The bullhead lands and we make our way to our dorm to hang our clothes up. I think Darnell is waiting to talk to Pyrrha at the dance, he wants her to have her space after that misunderstanding. We decide to hit the hay and get some sleep so tomorrow can come already.

Classes are almost over now and everyone seems to be pretty excited. Blake says she's gonna surprise me with her outfit and said she'll meet me outside the hall where the dance is taken place. Class ends and I'm walking in the hallway and I see a girl with ember eyes and ash like hair that covers one of her eyes. She's wearing a Haven uniform from the looks of it and is starting to walk my way, I get a bad vibe from her. She has two people behind her following as she walks to me. Unfortunately they cut me off and start small talk. The one staring at me goes first "So you're the other dragon of Beacon huh? Everything I expected you to be."

I raise an eyebrow "What was it you expected from me then? If you don't mind me asking."

"I expected you to be intelligent, calm minded, and strong. I can tell from just looking at you, unlike from your partner your not hot headed."

I get irritated by hearing her insult Darnell "Him being hot headed has giving him the push he needs to do what he has to do. I don't take to kindly to you insulting him by the way Miss...?"

She raises her hand for me to shake it "Cinder, Cinder Fall and I had no intention to insult him in any way, just saying that's all. These are my teammates Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai. Our fourth is running late so she won't be here for a while."

This guy behind her is the one Darnell fought! These people must be the ones who kidnapped us! The other two seem to obey her every whim so that's how I figured, but we need more evidence. I shake her hand and get a good look at Mercury "So you're the guy Darnell fought in combat class and forfeited? Was he too much to handle?"

He gets irritated a bit "I'll admit he's a strong opponent, but I rather fight by my own rules."

I decide to test the waters "So like a boot to the face then?" I get a reaction out them and they're surprised.

Cinder speaks up and changes the topic "Anyways I was wondering if you had a date to the dance? Or at least have a dance with me if you don't mind."

I shake my head "I don't think so, I got my girlfriend to dance with thank you." I waste no time to shoulder check Mercury and be on my way to get ready for tonight. I hear Cinder get pissed as I walk away complaining how nobody has told her no before. I just laugh as I walk away from those three,besides I have Blake and she's way better than that control freak. I gotta tell Darnell I met Mercury and his group and see what he thinks about them.

I meet up with Darnell at our dorm and I fill him in.

"Wait what was the other chick's name again?"

"Cinder said her name was Emerald Sustrai."

He thinks a bit "And how did Cinder talk? Like a sultry like voice?"

I'm confused by this "Now that I think about it Darnell, yeah I believe her voice was like that."

He gets serious "That might be them Huy! If I can meet this Cinder and hear her voice I'll be able to link them with the ones who attacked us! I remember a voice saying me and em will take care of the other one before I was knocked out."

I stand up from my bed "Should we tell Ozpin?"

Darnell stands up as well "I don't know but he would just tell us to lay low anyways, if I'm right and they're connected to Salem somehow. Going straight at them and attacking them could cause trouble bro and start a panic. Let's keep this to ourselves for a bit and keep getting info on them."

I hate waiting when the enemy is so close but Darnell's right. If we do anything it could jumpstart anything and it would be bad. I nod my head reluctantly and check the time. We got a hour now before the dance starts. "Yo Darnell let's get changed man and put our minds on our dates for tonight."

He looks down "Hell I don't even know if Pyrrha is going man, she hasn't talked to me since, I thought waiting for a call or something would be better for her."

I reassure him "Don't worry she's going man, Jaune and the others said she went and bought a dress for tonight. She's gonna be waiting for you no doubt."

He raises his head "Can I ask you something? Be honest with me Huy, should we tell our girlfriends and friends about our situation? Us being the sons of the lady who controls grimm... and wants us to lead the other children in the war to take Remnant... I can't believe any of that shit Ozpin and the others told us man, but the more I think about it the more it makes sense. The more I feel like a fucking monster. What if she takes control of us man? I'm scared of what I'll do under her will." He looks at his hands "I'll never forgive myself if that happens Huy."

I go over to him and grip his hand as if we were gonna arm wrestle "That won't happen Darnell. We won't fall for her shit, we'll be the ones to lead the charge to defeat her. You know damn well if she takes control over you I'll do what I can to make sure nothing happens to you. I need you for this Darnell, I need to know that you will watch my back just like I watch yours."

His grip tightens "I promise Huy that I got your back no matter the cost.. Just promise me something, if anything happens to me... make sure Pyrrha doesn't do anything drastic or blame herself."

I look him in the eye "As long as you do the same for me with Blake" he nods and we do a bro hug. I break the silence "Alright let's get dressed and go show our girls a good time bro."

Darnell's POV

Me and Huy finished getting dressed and just do the final touches on our outfits.

[Darnell's outfit]

[Huy's outfit]

Huy has a three piece suit that's blue, figures it's blue since it's his favorite color.

I have a vest without a tie, I unbuttoned my neck a bit and replaced the tie with my cross over my chest. Me and Huy give each other a good look at our outfits.

He gives me a thumbs up "Looking good bro, not as good as me though."

I laugh at his joke "Yeah man don't worry I'm sure everyone will be surprised you're wearing blue."

We both laugh and make our way to the dance. As we get close to the door we hear the music and everyone having a good time. I go to open the door for the both us but stop as I hear a soft voice call out to Huy. We both turn around seeing Blake wearing a dark purple dress with matching heels. Huy is surprised by how she looks and doesn't say anything.

Blake looks embarrassed "So I guess I look weird huh?" He tries to say something but nothing comes out.

I step in to give some help "I think those noises he's doing translates to you looking beautiful Blake" she blushes a bit and chuckles "For how I know what he's saying is that I'm fluent in idiot" now she's laughing hard and Huy punches my arm calling me a bastard.

Blake hugs and kisses him "You look awesome Huy, handsome as always." They go to kiss and I take that as my cue to walk inside.

I'm greeted by Yang behind a podium since she's taking attendance "Wow Darnell you look really good tonight, hopefully Pyrrha doesn't mind if I dance with you for a bit." She says as she looks me up and down.

I walk up giving her a hug "Thanks Yang, by the way where is Pyrrha? I gotta talk to her." She points up the stairs.

"She's at the balcony waiting for you, by the way she looks stunning Darnell." I give my thanks and compliment her outfit and make my through the crowd. Everyone says hi to me since me and Huy are basically celebrities now and girls ask me if I can dance with them. I politely decline their offers and I finally get to the stairs. I slowly walk up them as I think of what to say to her, I get nervous and try to calm myself. I see Jaune start to walk down the stairs and he notices me.

"Hey Darnell! You look great man, by the way she's up there waiting for you. I just got finished telling her that you're coming for like the twentieth time by now." I laugh a bit because it sounds just like her to be worried.

"Is she still mad at me Jaune? I haven't talked to her since man."

He leans on the railing "Not at all man, me and the team made sure of that, she thinks she's to blame for this."

I start to feel guilty for her "Alright thanks so much, I'll definitely return the favor." He nods his head and I head up the stairs. I walk towards the balcony and push past the curtains and see her... She's beautiful, no words can describe how she looks it wouldn't give her justice. She's wearing a all red dress and black heels.

Pyrrha's POV

I put my hand on the railing of the balcony wondering if Darnell will come. The others told me time and time again he will show, I just can't help but think I've hurt him. I feel someone watching me and turn around to see Darnell. I'm nervous since we haven't talked since I ran off, I feel so wrong for blaming him for thinking that. That thought probably never crossed his mind.

He walks slowly and breaks the silence "You look amazing Pyrrha, no words can be used to describe how you look tonight."

I keep looking at him and blush "T-Thanks Darnell and you look handsome as always. Look I wanna apologize for saying what I said to you the other day, you would never think that."

"It's fine don't blame yourself, I should've been more clear so you wouldn't misunderstand me. So you wanna head downstairs and have a good time?"

I walk up to him "Absolutely, just I wanna savor this moment with you. The view up here is amazing."

He heads to the railing to look over everything "You're right, this a great view but it doesn't come close to you though."

I giggle at his flattery "Remember, flattery will get you everywhere."

He loops his arm around me and we look at the view "I'm sorry for what happened.... and whatever happens in the future."

He has this scared look on his face, I make look at me "What does that mean? Something is eating you up inside and I don't like it. You can talk to me Darnell.... unless you don't trust me.."

He shakes his head "It's nothing like that Pyrrha, I just.... nevermind let's just dance and hangout with the others."

He kisses me as he says this and we make our way to the others. Everyone is happy to see us talking again and we get drinks and talk with our group of friends and we all dance and have a great time. Though the words Darnell said lingers my mind, he's sorry for what happens in the future?
If I can't get a answer out of him I'll ask Huy.

Me and Darnell are heading to his dorm walking slowly enjoying the night. My feet start to hurt from my heels so I take them off so I can walk better. Darnell tried picking me up a few times but I told him it's fine, I love walking with him and having a good talk with him. We stop once we get to his door but we freeze up as we hear moaning.

I break the silence "Is that....coming from your room?"

He goes to knock on the door but as his hand is inches away from the door we hear someone yell "POUND MY TUNA!!!"

Me and Darnell exchange glances and back away slowly and quietly. We decide to go to my dorm and sleep. Halfway I have Darnell carry me since my walk starts to take its toll on me plus how late it is. He sweeps me up and I feel light as ever, I hope Darnell will be with me forever. Blake says the same the same about Huy, he brings out a different side to her that's easier to talk to. While Darnell just makes me feel at ease by making everyone feel better when they talk to him or he makes them smile. Huy does the same but I honestly give majority of my attention to Darnell.

We all make it to breakfast and we see Huy and Blake who look really happy this morning. They sit across from us and say their hellos to everyone.

Darnell starts off by saying "So Huy... I heard you love yourself some tuna."

Blake drops her fork and looks up at Darnell "W-W-What makes you say that D-D-Darnell?"

"Oh.... I don't know.... just heard a pretty loud rumor last night" Blake is as red as my hair now.

I slap Darnell's arm "Stop that! Leave them be"

I hear Huy mutter a thank you before anyone can catch on to what Darnell is hinting towards. Then Darnell stands up "Oh shit Huy we forgot about the mission, you go ahead and eat I'll meet you at the bullhead."

Everyone is confused since we don't start missions till two days from now. I stop him from leaving "What mission? We don't go on missions yet unless your in the older groups."

"Ozpin has a mission for us that he has only me and Darnell doing" I hear Huy say, I gotta know what type of mission since Ozpin told them only.

Blake speaks up "What type of mission Huy? It sounds pretty serious so far."

Darnell says quickly "We can't say anything due to Ozpin's orders, sorry but I gotta head out and get ready." He runs off to change and grab his gear. Huy finishes his food and does the same as his partner. They can't say anything about their first mission plus only for them? That seems either dangerous or suspicious. I look at Blake and we decide to meet them at their bullhead.

Huy's POV

I grab my gear and change into my huntsman outfit and hurry to meet with Darnell. I see him waiting with Ozpin and Glynda.

I catch up and hear Ozpin basically summarize our mission again for us "You two are gonna find that shelter one of the children were living in and bring back anything significant, remember to take pictures of anything out of the ordinary that you can't bring back to us. Anything should help you, this mission should only take a few hours or the day. You'll be dropped off and when your finished call us and give your location and we'll pick you up."

We both nod and double check our gear but we stop once we hear two familiar voices.... great it's Blake and Pyrrha probably worried of what's happening. "Excuse us but why is this mission a secret? It sounds pretty dangerous for only two people professor." Blake says as she gets closer.

Ozpin take a sip of his coffee "I assure you it's perfectly fine with Huy and Darnell going, they're quite skilled and just wanna test with a combat test of some sort, there's no reason to worry."

Pyrrha walks up to Darnell "You better come back safe you hear? I don't wanna see you all banged up or you gonna have to make it up to me understand?"

Blake grabs my face to make me look her in the eyes "That goes the same for you mister, no fooling around like you and Darnell always do when you fight grimm."

Darnell hugs Pyrrha and kisses her gently "I won't don't worry, I made a promise to not be reckless remember? Besides this is me and Huy you're talking about."

She yanks his face in front of hers "That's exactly why I'm worried!!! You two do the craziest things when fighting or trying to pull something off!!"

Blake puts both hands behind my head and makes out with me in front of Ozpin! We stop "Blake Ozpin is right there!" I try to whisper her to but she just gives me a look that says I don't give a fuck.

I look at Darnell and he's halfway in the bullhead with Pyrrha on top of him, they break for air and Pyrrha whispers something to him and his face goes red "R-Really? I'm gonna hold you to it you know, I wanted to do that last night because the mood was perfect.. until someone decided to have TUNA!."He says while looking at me towards the end.

Ozpin clears his throat "As much as I like seeing love blossom, you boys have to go now can't hold the pilot back any longer."

We say yes sir and give our girls a hug as they see us off. Feels good to finally gets some answers from someone who was in our position. Just hope we don't run into anything that too crazy for me and Darnell. We watch our girlfriends and wave goodbyes as the side door closes.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

259 2 8
Two friends from earth fall into a dimensional rift and end up in the world of Remnant. With only very limited knowledge of the world they now reside...
53.6K 524 17
F/N has had a crazy first semester at Beacon. Forgiving his sisters, getting a girlfriend, and being told he is chosen to save two worlds. No pressur...
50.3K 712 15
Final Part of "Hello Old Friend" The journey may have ended at Haven, the march to victory must go on. And going to war with your girlfriend, sure...
80.5K 1.1K 28
August 6,1916: the British prepare for an assault on the German trenches. For aristocracy born John Fish, it's just another day in hell. That is unti...