Unfriended

By Erich_Sar96

"You've changed Avery..." Austin said with sadness trailing in his voice while he steps closer to me "Everybo... More

HALF OF THE CAST!
Chapter 1: Austin & Avery (EDITED)
Chapter 2: Netflix and Chill (EDITED)
Chapter 3: Marriage Arrangement (EDITED)
Chapter 4: Greek God Of Cuteness (EDITED)
Chapter 5: The 'ALMOST' kiss
Chapter 6: The Electricity
Chapter 7: The Skater Boy (EDITED)
Chapter 8: The Friendship Vows (EDITED)
Chapter 9: Up all night
Chapter 10: Stupid Jealousy (EDITED)
Chapter 11: Cupcake Happiness (EDITED)
Chapter 12: Weird day (EDITED)
Chapter 14: The Carnival
AVERY!
Chapter 15: The Power Of Makeup (EDITED)
NEW AUSTIN!!
NEWS

Chapter 13: Experiencing Hell (EDITED)

21 4 0
By Erich_Sar96

☆ Avery's POV ☆

"Hi Avery" i look to my right to see Ryan standing next to Dylan holding a red cup.

Define the look of a bad boy?..because he definitely looks like one but doesn't act like one.

"Hey Ryan" i smiled hiding the fact that i almost drooled

"Bullshit. Come on Avery" Austin stated angrily out of nowhere and he grabbed my hand pulling me away from the two boys

"What was that all about Austin??" I asked..well more like shouted over the loud thumping music.

"Can't you see the look in his eyes?!" He shouted back as i pulled my hand away from his grip. Bad thing is..we were easily parted by the crowd.

"Oh shit" i silently cursed as i push my way back to Austin but i failed.

"What the heck?" I whispered as i still try to push my way through the crowd.

There was a tiny space that i could possibly fit through and i thanked the Lord but i felt a hand grip my shoulders and pulled me to the kitchen

"A thank you would be nice.." the person said and i turn around to see Dylan leaning against the marble counter

"Thank you for what? I was trying to push through the crowd-"

"And you failed, obviously" he chuckled

"Look it's not that. I need to get to Austin" i said getting out of the kitchen but he pulled me back in.

"Austin's on the other side. To get there, you have go out the house and walk around to the pool side but i wouldn't do that if i were you because a lot of things happen there" he smirks and my face goes pale white because of what he just said.

Oh my god..you mean? Some people have...oh ewww..

"I can fit through the crowd" i swallowed looking at the dance floor loaded with people.

"I wouldn't do the either" he said standing beside me looking at the crowd too.

"Then how will i get to Austin?!" I ask groaning in frustration.

"You will have to wait till the crowd lessens. Until then, you spend with me" he said sending me a cheeky smile

Ugh. He's just as weird as his brother. But he's weirder...

"You're just as weird as your brother. But you're just weirder" i said bringing out my thoughts about him

"People say, Avery...people say" he laughed and he patted my head softy.

You know what. For once, i was starting to like Dylan, like really friend like. But no, he had to be weirder than his brother.

"Is there any other way around?" I ask and i sit down at the tall chairs again.

"You could try roof. But I'd say it's suicide" he pointed up the ceiling and sat down beside me

"You're crazy"

"I'm not crazy. I'm Dylan" he laughs again

No. Just No. I cringe at his stupid joke which by all means, is cringy.

"I'll have to stay back here then" i sigh in defeat and i lean my forehead against the counter

"Yeah. Unless you wanna go around the house...." he smirks at me.

Oh hell no...my poor virgin eyes seeing those stuff.

"I'd rather stay here" i rolled my eyes at my own statement

"You know what, i was starting to think that you like me" he said noding head

"You know what, i was starting to think that you may not be an egostical bad boy but guess what, I'm definitely wrong" i smirk mocking him.

But yes, i do like him but not that much.

I stand up from my chair and face the crowd again. Oh great, there's still hell loads of people there.

No other choice...wish me luck :(

• TIME SKIP•

"So you mean Kylie's been obsessing over you since freshmen year?" I asked not believeing a word he just said.

"Well not just me. Also your bestfriend and Ryan" he tilted his head a little bit to the right and he chuckled.

"And you fucked her last summer?" I cringed at my own question.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p' and smiling slightly

"And now you got her hopes up and she's over heels for you guys now?"

"Yeah. Now will you please stop asking questions?" He groaned while brushing his hair upwards with his fingers.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'll stop bothering ya" i laugh and hit his arm playfully

It got pretty quiet..and awkward.

"You agreed?" He asks.

Oh please don't tell me he's asking 'bout the arrangement

I have enough problems to deal with and i don't wanna mess with this one.

"To what?" I replied not sure of what he's asking about.

"The arrangement." He said seriously.

Oh great.

"No...But I'm sure my dad will find a way to make me agree sooner or later" i shrug my shoulders and faced the dancefloor.

It's been 2 hours and I've been talking to Dylan and Ryan is nowhere to be seen. He's probably sucking a girl's lips right now.

"Holy shit Avery. You have no idea how hard it is just to get you" somebody said leaning their arms on the counter taking deep breaths like there's no tomorrow.

"I think I've experienced hell" the person took another deep breath before tilting his head upwards enough for me to see who it is

"Austin? Oh my god. I'm so sorry" i quickly bolted up from my seat and hugged him.

"What the heck happened to you?" I asked pulling away

"These party freaks brought me to the back yard and won't let me leave so i had to go around the house and i saw things that i weren't suppose to see. Sum it up, it's hell" he let out a breath and stood up straight

"I'm really sorry Austin i didn-" i was suddenly interrupted by someone clearing their throat

"If you do notice.. I'm still here so you can continue you lovey dovey moments after the party" Dylan said raising an eyebrow at us.

"I was freaking worried, Avery. Didn't i tell you the rules?" Well...Austin being himself ignored Dylan and he hugged me again.

"Yeah,I know. You did, I'm sorry" I hug him back inhaling his amazing scent.

Huh. He smells like Mint. My most favorite scent

"You're weird you smell like fresh mints" i chuckled as i pulled away still facing him.

"What are you talking about?" He replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"You! You smell like...you know what, nevermind i said that" I said.

He doesn't freaking know he smells like mint? Or is it because of the party? Maybe some drink spilled on him.

I've read once that once you smell the scent you like on a boy...you're starting to fall for them

Aw..hell no.

Oh my god. Please Lord don't. I shouldn't fall inlove with my bestfriend. I should stop it but i can't.

My breathing started to quicken. Like, just the thought of that I'm suddenly running out of freaking oxygen.

Its too late too turn back now.

Stupid me.

~•~•~•

The party turned out to be fun, Austin and i enjoyed it eventually. I didn't drink anything from that freaking party and believe me, it was a little boring but i have to admit...it'll save you from headaches.

"Avery, you better be up. It's Sunday Reece and Bella are coming over" i heard Austin's voice through voicemail.

Ah shit. I forgot!

I shouldn't have binged watched season 1 of Once Upon A Time. I was up till 5:00 in the morning.

I got up..but not before tumbling out of my bed and made contact with the floor.

"I'm picking you up in 10 minutes and help me set everthing up" another voicemail came in from Austin again.

I stand up and made my way to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I got out of my bathroom and walked in my closet finding something good to wear.

Red crop top
Black skinny jeans
Converse

Yeah that should do.

"Sweety, Austin's here" Mom's sweet voice called out.

I quickly grab my backpack with all the things i need in there and i rush down stairs .

"Be safe sweety, and say hi to Reece for me" mom smiled innocently at me.

Ugh, How great. (note sarcasm)

"Will do mom" i kissed her on the cheek and we got out of my house.

"You excited?" Austin placed an annoying smirk on his face as we walk.

"No." i bluntly said

"Awe. Why not? Reece is on his way, don't worry" he chuckled because he knows he's getting in my nerves

"What is it with you always mocking me about Reece?!"

"Mocking you is extremely too adorable to watch. And hey, a sprinkle of cuteness in my life won't kill me" he chuckled

"Well too much of it will kill you"

"It keeps me alive" he threw his hands up in a circular motion and he smiled.

~•~•~•~•

"They'll be here any minute now" i look at the clock hanging from the living room wall

"But we're finish so there's nothing to worry about" Austin said putting the coke into the freezer.

"I wonder what Reece will say" leaning onto the counter, Austin rubbed his fingers against his chin and he faked thinking.

"Here we go again" i mumbled as i fix the sofa

"Oh come on, cheer up. After this we'll be ditching them here and we will go somewhere" he smiled

"Where? Why on earth will we leave them here? Geez, you're a great cousin Austin and please don't forget the sarcasm" i replied sassily putting my hands on my hips

"Don't worry, They're grown ups. They can handle themselves" he chuckled walking closer to me.

"Whatever but if they throw a party, I'm out" i sigh before landing on the sofa.

☆ Austin's POV ☆

I'm gonna miss her....

Only hours are left till monday and I'll have to leave my bestfriend. I need to protect her, and this was the only way.

I'm stupid, I know. But Avery's just too perfect for me even though she's failing her classes and she's the coolest girl I've ever met.

She's too perfect. She's.....her

Her annoyingly cute self. Her sarcastic replies. The way she doesn't know how to use a skateboard. The way she's addicted to netflix. I'm gonna miss all of it..I'm gonna miss her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Okay guys. Chapter 13 is finished 😃. It took me days because of stupid writers block. And plus, this is the shortest chapter I've evr writen.

Be ready for Chapter 14 guys. 😏

Vote
Comment
Share

~E.S 😘❤😘❤😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 299 27
Avery Turner, a perfectionist with a double life, and Kyran Drake, a charismatic boy with secrets, find their fates intertwined when their secrets th...
20.5K 720 48
Beautiful Smart Rude Stubborn as hell. Emily,going through so many job interviews, she felt live was giving her a chance when she was called for the...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
1.3K 230 35
Once upon a time, smartphones were not essential, and wifi did not exist. Can you imagine what you could do with your time without endless video scro...