Hiro/Tadashi x Reader

By bangtanxunicorn

!!ONLY TADASHI AND HIRO X READER!! Are you ready to enter our crazy world of fangirling with the Hamada broth... More

You're my new favorite singer (Hiro)
Love at first sight pt.1 (Tadashi)
Love at first sight pt.2 (Tadashi)
Come and go pt.1 (Hiro)
Come and go pt.2 (Hiro)
Come and go pt.3 (Hiro)
The Girl Playing The White Piano pt.1 (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)
The Girl Playing The White Piano Pt.2 (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)
The Girl Playing The White Piano pt.3 (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)
Relationship that lasts long pt.1 (Hiro)
Relationship that lasts long pt.2 (Hiro)
Relationship that lasts long pt.3 (Hiro)
Stepbrother pt. 1 (Tadashi)
Stepbrother pt.2 (Tadashi)
Stepbrother pt.3
Stepbrother pt.4

Boyfriend in a box (Tadashi)

854 26 3
By bangtanxunicorn

A/N : This was supposed to be a valentine's day thing but I made up my mind and decided to make it not a valentines special but rather, a cute lil fluff here so yeah, here you go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door was barged open by a panicked Y/N. "Quick, get in!" She open the door wide enough for the tall, broad-shouldered man to come in with his arms occupied with the huge box containing all the necessities. Once he was in your living room, he pulled on his cap, smiling dashingly and said his advertise. "Hi, I am Tadashi Hamada, your boyfriend in a box. Thank you for purchasing the deal--"

"Just prepare it already." Your impatience caused Tadashi to chuckled as he got to work. He pulled out a table cloth from the box he was carrying and placed it neatly on the dining table. Like lightning, he places the plates and utensils on the table, adjusting flowers on the vase in the middle of the table, placing decorative cushions on the four seats. He got the pre-made turkey wrapped in foil out and he instantly puts it in the oven. It should be ready in 5 minutes which is the perfect timing as his client's cousin is coming in 4 minutes from now.

He whipped out plates after plates of dishes, surprising Y/N. "Is this how it's like?" You asked, raising an eyebrow at him. He used his arm to wipe the sweat forming on his forehead, turning around to look at you and said, "Can you do me a favor?"

You crossed your arms. "What is it?" "Tie your hair up in a messy ponytail and roll up your sleeves. Also, run from the living room to the kitchen 10 times." His strange request got you off guard. "Excuse me?" "You heard me. Quick, before they arrive." At that, you hurriedly tie your hair up and do as he comply, fuming as you ran around your apartment. 'I might sue this company if things go wrong,' you thought in your head.

Tadashi then took out pasta, salad, steak and some appetizers. Wait, where did he even get that chocolate brownie from? 'Damn, it really comes in a full package,' as you eyed not only the food but also Tadashi, checking him out from top to bottom. 'They really pay attention to the details,' you thought as you resume your run, turning your focus back to running and away from the distracting boy the company sent as your 'boyfriend' for the night.

Your cousin literally invited herself for a dinner with you tonight, bringing along her boyfriend and probably, fiance. No doubt your cousin just wanted to rub in your face tonight about how you will never get a boyfriend, and nag you about your messy lifestyle, evident from your apartment. You had no choice but to follow as she request or else, you won't be getting your tickets to watch your favorite band from your mother. If you were on your annoying cousin's good side tonight, she will return home with no complains to your mom, meaning free tickets! The last time they had dinner, while you and your cousin were fighting, her mother gave a goddamn ticket to your younger sister who somehow managed to be patient throughout the whole thing, only smirked at you devilishly when she got the tickets you so desperately wanted.

You have your one shot this time to get the ticket before they disbanded. Even more determined, you rushed to finish up your 10 rounds. You don't know how or when but when you were done running, Tadashi is already dressed in a freshly pressed suit without a coat and his white sleeves were rolled up as he gestured for you to quickly change. "2 minutes," he grinned and you smiled, perfect timing. You hurriedly rush to the bathroom and the plan was for you to shower for 5 minutes -- 3 minutes late to show how much you care about your appearance but yet making it seem like it was still pretty early. When your oh-so-welcomed guests arrived, Tadashi was going to deal with your cousin sister, praising her and then twisting the tides around to complimenting you. The main plan was to make her jealous as stated right at the top of your contract and if the headquarters think Tadashi is the right man for it, you'll have to put your trust on him for this.

"It's time for some payback," you grinned at him before making your way up the stairs, noticing Tadashi smiling at you before you left, constantly adjusting his dark hair afterwards to hide his blush from you. It was something about the way you smile that got Tadashi's heart fluttering and beating erratically out of his chest. Your steps were heard above him, on the wooden creaks of the second floor of the apartment as you hurried to the bathroom. Tadashi smiled to himself. 'Time to get my bonus this month,' he thought as he adjusted his suit once last time and right on time, the doorbell rang.

He cleared his throat before walking loudly across the wooden floorboards, making sure your cousin and her boyfriend outside heard a sound of a man's loafers stomping across the ground, preparing a smile that will sure surprise his client like he did so many times. He opened the door with a soft, gentlemanly smile. "Hello, you must be Angel," his honey dripping voice stunned your cousin and her escort. Angel was wearing a white dress laced with pearls while her boyfriend wore a neat suit, with a classic blue tie as observed by Tadashi. He can guess that the dress was bought by her boyfriend, considering how expensive it looks and how his wealth shows by the $10,000 worth watch on his wrist.

Tadashi caught Angel's eyes scanning across his frame, making him feel slightly uncomfortable but glad that he managed to gain her attention. It's an important part in making her jealous of his client, who so wishes to get back at her arrogant cousin. Angel's boyfriend cleared his throat, snapping his girlfriend out of her awe at Tadashi as he rudely asked, "And who are you, young man?"

'Oh, so this guy is trying to act superior around me. But by the looks of it, I must be elder than him by a year or two,' Tadashi thought to himself as he eased his smile into a lazy grin that he knew will hook girls one by one. "I am Tadashi, Y/N's boyfriend," he introduced himself with confidence, though he can't help but stutter inwardly at how right it sounded. "Y/N is still preparing herself. Please, take a seat inside and hopefully, it won't be a long wait," Tadashi politely said, adding a little quirk of an eyebrow at the end, letting them think that he had experience with her 'long wait'.

Angel was completely hooked, still in a daze at Tadashi as her boyfriend dragged her across the living room to the sofa, bossing around as if this was his own home. He threw his coat towards Tadashi, as if telling him to hang it. Acting oblivious, Tadashi said, "Nice coat."

Impatient, Angel's pain of an a** boyfriend spoke with irritation laced in his voice, "Hang it." "I'm sorry, Richard. I'm afraid there are no hooks to hang as me and Y/N don't encourage littering our neat home with worn clothes." Taken aback, Richard argued, "You call this place neat? You call my coat trash?" Looking confused, Tadashi plastered an innocent face as he said, "I don't recall calling your coat trash but I'm sure this place is neat and sparkly clean for guests." 'Especially compared to filth like you,' Tadashi almost wanted to say.

Angel pulled at Richard's arm, "Stop it, Rich."

'Such a nickname,' Tadashi baffled in his head. The oven tinged and Tadashi hurriedly rush over it, turning his head to look over his shoulder at them as he said, "I will be right back." He knew girls like it when guys look over their shoulder at them, based on his previous experience. He hoped the tactic worked on Angel but even more so, on you.

He shook his head out of his thoughts. What's up with him thinking of you when you've just met 5 minutes ago? He put on mittens as he took the tray of turkey out of the oven, making sure to extra flex his biceps as he placed it on the nicely decorated dining table, the aroma strong and alluring. "Wow, did you make those?" Angel drooled over his biceps, clearing not concentrating on the food he's holding at all.

He shook his head. "My darling made them," he smiled at Angel, the upturn of his lips growing wider as he saw Angel frown. "Your darling?" She questioned before she can catch back her words. "Y/N," he whispered breathlessly as though in love. "Such a good cook, isn't she?" He muttered under his breath but loud enough for Richard and Angel to hear, giving them an image of a shy confession of admiration.

He heard your heels clicked and clacked on the staircase before seeing them. "Babe, you're right on time," he praised as he walked towards the end of the stairs, getting the full view of your silky, strapless red gown paired with matching heels and your hair tied up in a bun. His mind stopped functioning as his heartbeat increased, never getting this reaction from him ever from any of his other clients. He just stood there, mouth gaping in awe at your silent and natural beauty. Apparently, he wasn't the only one goggling at you. Richard, beside Angel was enchanted by her looks entirely, almost forgetting his very own girlfriend is right beside him.

As you walked down the stairs, you felt as if you were queen and you locked eyes with Tadashi, never breaking the stare. He seemed to be really enticed by you, though you aren't sure if it was true feelings or that he is just a really good actor. You think it was the latter, because you did pay him a good amount of money for his services though you knew he was going to get his bonus salary if he managed this client as well as usual. 'Don't get your hopes up,' you tell yourself as you reached the end of the staircase, Tadashi's arms encircling your waist as he pulls you in a side hug and planting a kiss on your forehead to act as couples do.

You smiled at him before dragging your eyes slowly across the Richard's face before landing on Angel's furious gaze. "Well, hello Angel. It had been so long since we've met," your voice spoke with sophisticated maturity, momentarily making Angel forget who is the eldest here. "Hello, little cousin," she spat before continuing, "Pleasant to see you."

The left corner of your lips twitched up, speaking slow and seductively, "Hello to you too, Richard." He smirked at your tone. "You've changed a lot, Y/N." "How so?" You drag out your syllables. "You're not the aggressive little girl I met anymore. You're a woman," Richard scanned your body hungrily, expecting his words to evoke a little shudder through your spine. But your spine only got straighter as you spoke the next few words, "How kind of you, Richard. But I think that you shouldn't be thanking me," you locked eyes with Tadashi's own. "You should thank Tadashi for that." At the corner of your eye, you saw Richard glaring at Tadashi as if he'd stolen his favorite toy. Tadashi's lips twitched involuntarily as if saying, 'Do you need to do that?'

'Yes, I do.' Your eyes answered him as you turned your head to face your guests. "Well, let's start our feast, shall we?" you smirked, thinking that maybe this may be fun after all these years of suffering from shame because of her 'dearest and loveliest' cousin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, did you make this?" Angel asked midst eating the salad that Tadashi prepared earlier. Tadashi nudged you as an encouragement to take the opportunity and not feel bad about him making it. You winked at him at the corner of your eye really briefly before replying, "Yes I did, Angel." "Oh, just wanted to let you know, it tastes absolutely horrible. Right, Tadashi?" Angel fluttered her lashes flirtatiously. Tadashi acts shy, rubbing the back of his neck before saying, "It might be because of the sauce I made. Y/N wanted me not to mix the salad with it but I insisted. Sorry if it tasted horrible."

"No, it's not your fault at all! It is my cousin's fault for cooking it wrong," Angel hissed at the girl sitting in front of her in distaste. "All I did was cutting, Angel," you coaxed in a matured tone. "But I do think that it's my fault it taste horrible. It must've been something to do with the way I cut or--" "Cutting does not change the taste of the dish, unless soaked in soup or such," Richard interrupted you. "It might have something to do with the sauce though I don't find it bad in standards," he continued, winking at you but side glancing at Tadashi to observe his reaction but Tadashi is a very patient man, you've come to realize that and you appreciate him going through all the crap his clients had to put up with him.

You sneaked a glance at his hands below the table to find where they are at before your hand reaches towards the direction of his hand. At even the slightest touch of your fingertips, Tadashi jumped at the little shock that traveled in uneven waves throughout his body. He relaxed when he got used to the sensation of your touch and that's when you decided to close your palm around his fist as an attempt to soothe him. He smiled appreciatively at the gesture, opening his palm to let yours fall flat on top of his before closing your nimble fingers, admiring the way they fit.

"So, what do you think?" Angel's irritating voice cut off the daze of both of your hazy minds that was only thinking about your hands enclosing another, not about the conversation Angel tried to initiate now. "Excuse me?" You asked her, quietly snickering to yourself. Tadashi smiled at that while Richard squinted his eyes at Tadashi. "Ugh, what were you doing? You aren't a fourteen year old anymore! Stop daydreaming and focus on reality!" Angel nagged. "I apologize on her behalf, Angel," Tadashi's honey charms were on duty currently. "I may or may not have distracted her," he said sheepishly. "How so?" Angel was lost in his eyes as they shyly darted from you to Angel. He raised your conjoined hands up from under the table to show her, making her cringe in disgust at the sight of both your hands when it could've been hers instead while Richard simply muttered, "Immature brats who think love is all."

You can't fight the quirk at the end of your lips, holding Tadashi's hands tighter as you held back a laugh. He only looked at you with adoration in his eyes and he wondered if you noticed, which he doubt as you were focusing on not bursting out your laugh bubble in front of Angel and Richa**. Angel grew angry at the sight of Tadashi's adoring you and turned towards Richard and whispered harshly, "Let's go back."

"Now, now, Angel. You don't want to be even more of an immature brat as you think Y/N is, don't you? Look at her now, so matured, wise, elegant, classy..." Richard's voice trailed off as he stared at Y/N as if she were his new target, his new puppet. Tadashi caught Richard's face but decided not to say anything about it. Though it made him feel the need to protect Y/N, he was only her boyfriend for one night. It was just for now so he shouldn't let things go out of hand and get too attached to her. Knowing his job policies, he will get fired if things do escalated across that border.

But right now he couldn't help but want to hug her, touch her, say all those sweet charming lines just to see her blush and compliment her, not Angel.

Angel was growing even more and more frustrated as time pass, trying to be ignorant towards the longing gaze her perfect boyfriend threw at her good-for-nothing cousin sister and mainly, that Tadashi isn't paying attention to Angel's flirts but instead, he makes his own move on Y/N. 'What does Y/N have that I don't?' Angel start to think. Is it the looks? Is it her grace? Is it the way she walked or--

Aha. It's because of that stupid dress.

Richard has never taken a second glance at her cousin sister. If she guessed correctly, with the gown ruined, no one will find her beautiful at all, instead, choosing to adore Angel and finally acknowledge her.

So Angel pretended to take the champagne bottle to pour a drink for herself but when you weren't looking at her, she closed her eyes as she immediately poured the champagne bottle over your dress. Well, she thought she did. She opened her eyes to find that your dress was not ruin, not even the slightest as every single last drop of champagne has been taken by none other than Tadashi Hamada.

You made Tadashi faced you as you observe the huge purplish red splash across his white crisp shirt, instantly rushing off to the bathroom, ordering Tadashi to follow you to the back to get his shirt cleaned up. You made the cloth wet as you started dabbing on his shirt with such force and anger radiating from your body. You've had enough. Tonight you tried your best to not let that devilish beast out of the cage in your chest but you've had. E. NOUGH.

After a few furious dabs, you scampered back to the dining room to start screaming at Angel only to find that the two a**holes left, finally leaving you in peace. You were glad they had the brains to go back before you gut them both. You quickly went back inside the bathroom. Fuming, you didn't realize that Tadashi had taken off his shirt until you took the wet cloth, trying to clean up the mess on Tadashi's shirt that was once on his chest but now, you could only see the firm, tan muscles, bulging at every move. You immediately covered your flustered face as you let out a surprised squeak, apologizing profusely at your 'boyfriend' until Tadashi took your hands away from your face, your eyes adjusting to the light as you fixed a stare on Tadashi's smiling face.

"Are they gone?" He whispered, his hot breath fanning on your cheek. "Yeah," you replied, a noticeable release in tension between your shoulders, relaxing your head on his shoulder as he cradled your head.

You looked up at Tadashi with an incredulous look on your face. "By the way, why did you ask me to run around 10 times with my hair tied up in a ponytail?" Tadashi smirked cheekily, "It was just for fun. I think that ever since I first saw you, I've always wondered how you'd look like as a shy little girl and not like that overly confident brat--" "Shut up," you muttered under your breath as you glanced once again at the stain on his shirt. "I'm sorry about the stain on your shirt--I know it must be expensive and hard to get rid of and--" "It's okay, really." "No it's not, I know I paid for your service but I feel really bad not only for the stain but for everything you have to go through," you explained, running out of breath. You really felt guilty for using him like this and making him troubled.  "Look, Y/N. This is not the worse I've had, okay? In fact, it was great," and what Tadashi meant by 'great' was that at least he got to be her boyfriend even for just a few hours. 

Tadashi's statement had your eyes bulging in surprise. There were worse? You hoped it was not as bad as kdramas. Hopefully. "What--"

"I have to go now," Tadashi said as he dumped all the plates, clothe, utensils, everything he brought in the box which is slowly filling up messily with the 'tools' he brought to work. He sighed as the last decorative ornament slide down the box. He glanced at his watch and his eyes widened in surprise when he realized he was 2 minutes late to his next client's event which was about to start in 3 hours.

He rushed for the door, "Nice having business with you!" He called out at you, pulling his cap down as he winked at you over his shoulders, quite similar to the way he had charmed Angel, but with you he did it even more so flirtatiously. He grinned in satisfaction when he found your cheeks burning into a flames, him shyly blushing as well at how he even manage to find the courage to do that to her. Though he may get fired for dating, a little flirting here and there wouldn't hurt, right?

As he got out of the door, he felt tiny hands holding onto his arm hard enough for him to stop his tracks. He faced you with your head down as you stuttered, "C-Can I have...." He smiled teasingly, "What is it that you can't have?" Grunting, you impatiently muttered under your breath, "Can I have your phone number?"

He smiled at you, dropping the box beside his feet as he turn to face you completely. His fingers tipped at your chin, making you face him as he chuckled at your flustered expression because of how close you two were getting at, yet neither complained. He leaned in towards you, watching how your lashes fluttered shut naturally, your lips parting in expectation. But he did not go for your lips. He brushed past by it and whispered against your ear, "I'll call you." For once, he was really thankful of being forced by his boss to memorize every single detail about his clients, including their phone number and yours, is something he will never forget. 

You immediately noticed when you lost touch with his fingers, opening your eyes wide to see him take off with the box, running as fast as he could when he felt flustered himself. You couldn't help but laugh though he made you feel like pulling your hair out in embarrassment when you saw him running down the stairs in excitement, the jump in his steps too easily noticeable. As he ran, Tadashi thought of your fluttering eyes, your rosy cheeks and your cute little expression no one who've ever thought you would ever have. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, muttering to himself, "F*** that bonus, I'm dating her even if I'll get fired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
657K 16.6K 44
ON HOLD Want to request some one-shots? Comment or message me! Characters © Disney Oneshots © greenblueandblack Cover © TillyTaleyTales
89.6K 2.3K 10
Hiro Hamada is a 14-year-old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free time participating in illegal...
202K 4.7K 83
"I fail to see how YOU fail to see that it's AWESOME!" What's awesome, you ask? The fact that I have Hiro X Reader one-shots up? Oh please. (*giggle...