Award Winners Interview

By abhigyaworld

Award Winning Contestants deserve an interview, no? ??? More

An interview with a Sweetheart
An interview with the Crazy girl
An Interview With Our Cutipie!
An interview with Miss.Detective
An interview with Bagiri!
An interview with Aditi Naam tho suna hi hoga 😎
An interview with a Dhakmakedar lorki

An interview with the Birthday girl

297 44 67
By abhigyaworld

Hola ppl!

Today's highlight is the interview with one of the sweetest and cutest person we have met in Wattpad.

We call her Di or Didu. Not only us many of us call her so. She showed us her 'Pyaar ka Safar' aur humey 'Bas hogaya Pyaar' unsey. Wo 'Hadh se Zyada' Pyaar karti hai humse . Jab bhi hum kahey humey 'Sirf Teri (Tu) stories chahiye' Wo kahaniyaan hummey kabhi 'Bhul (Bhula de) nahi sakte (Na mujhey) . Aap sirf kehti hai ki ye sab ki 'Wajah Tum Ho'. By now you all would have guessed who is that person right??

Then why should we wait? Let's welcome Abhigya Didu, ImAbhigyaShabir, one of our awesome writers and winner of many of the catagories in Abhigyan Awards.

First though, there are some sweet wishes for her.

From -

suba30 Subashini

Wishing you a beautiful birthday.. Have a wonderful day and a blessed.. Healthy year ahead.. 😍🤗💃🏻

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

HARITHA02 Haritha

Many Many happy returns of the day to my world's best DIDI, My literary Queen who stole my heart with writings , Mother of cutiee & wife of my jiju...May this year Add more colours to your happiness,Full fill all your wishes.Love you lot didi...Be stay like this forever.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Prathi1412 Kshama

Hey Didu!! Pata aapko, mein pehle Wattpad pe aayi thi aapki pehle story 'Karwachawt ki side effects' story padi thi uske baad 'Pyaar ka safar' Iss story mein jab jab mein comment karoon aap puchhti thi kaisa bulaun tujhey . Mein kehti rehti ki aapki marzi . Fir mein appko Didu bolne lagi😍 Fir aap sach mein meri Didu hi Bangayi... Missed you a lot in between. Welcome back Didu. Aap ki dono pyari bache se kehdijiye ki mausi Hi kahi hai bachon log Hi✋ Aur Jiju se kehna ki Unki saali Hi-fi di hai Jiju Hi-fi 🖐️ . Janam Din ki subhkamana Didu.. Haar saal kushi kushi manayiye Janam Din.

- Aapki Choti Prathi.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Live_Till_It_Hurts Monali /Daisy

Mere taraf se Happy birthday from my heart to you Diduuuuu! Love you loads and loads! ❤
Wish you all the happiness in the world. May you and your family be happy and healthy always!

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

AkshuuZ Akshu

Wherever you go...
Whatever you do...
May the year that's ahead be a good one for U...
Happy birthday dii.... Love u...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

srimathivijayabaskar Srimathi
Happy birthday to you, You have been a wonderful writer I always look up to your amazing works. Keep on doing the best way of writing. Always a good fan of your works.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

bu88zz Baani

Wishing you a very happy birthday Didi
I hope your special day is just as special and unique as you are. May Baba ji fulfill all your dreams and wishes and bless you with looaaddss of HAPPINESS, SUCCESS , PROSPERITY, and GOOD HEALTH...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

ABHIGYAWORLD WISHES YOU A VERY VERY VERRRYYY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 🎉🎀❤

Onwards with the interview of Abhigya Di!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

1.What do you do when you are not writing?

Haha. I'll be doing my home chores. Now enjoying my time with my little munchkins.

(Awww Didu enjoy with your lil cuties 😘😘 Moving on...)

2.How do you feel getting award / awards ? Is this your first time ?

This is the first time, I would say. School days got award for speech & debate but for writing I never tried. Thanks to Abhigya fanfiction writers for inspiring me to write and today I'm here. Thanks to srimathivijayabaskar Srimathi & Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts
Award hi zyadha 😉 Awards bahot zyadha hoga 😂😂 I'm not that much deserving.

(Didu 😂😂 Don't say so we have fallen for your writing so not only this you will get more and more in the future 👍👍)

3.Why do you think readers love your story?

My stories will be all about Abhi & Pragya. Being a fan of them I would imagine my favorite couple in an alternative universe, I mean I imagine them in different scenarios as I wish. So basically from the fan's POV my imagination coincide with many readers and they're liking it. This is what I guess. Other than that I always try my level to bring the smile in their face while reading, and I'm quite Successful in that which reflects in their comments

(Yeah Didu your stories make us go from 😊😊😊😍😍😍😍😍😍 To the next question...)

4.What inspired you to write ? Not whom what?

Love for Abhi & Pragya. They're an integral part of my life who are maybe a fiction character but for me they're real, because of whom my Life's tough part felt easy to travel. And writing about them gave me the more needed happiness of entertaining others with the stories.

(Awww Didu for us to they have became an integral part of our life.. Moving on...)

5.Who supports you more? readers? Or the reader in you?

First the reader in me. I read my stories enormous time before publishing it. Until I feel satisfied with the storyline I won't publish.
And secondly the readers, because of their support I start to give them the boost of next update.

So, the support is all from readers & reader in me too😉.

(Yo Didu Mast answer 👌👌🤘🤘)

6.If you are given a chance to get into one of the books written by your fellow authors which book would you choose (kkb)?
'Lag jaa gale' By srimathi srimathivijayabaskar I want to be a friend Pragya needed.
'It's complicated' By Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts I want to be the love life for Abhi😉 Beechara uska koi partner nahi hai naa.

(😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Yes poor guy)

7.If you are given a chance to get into one of your own books which one would you choose ?

My own book? Hmm... Hmm... Hah! 'Bas Hogaya Pyaar'. I just want to be with Rockstar! I never thought that I myself fall in love with my imaginary character. Rockstar Robo I love you 😊 😉.

(It's my personal favorite sci-fi story Didu . And to the next question.)

8.Which story will be close to your heart all the time no matter what?

'Pyaar Ka Safar' & 'Wajah Tum Ho'🙆
First one introduced me as a writer😊, second one made me a trustworthy writer whom the readers believed that I'm capable of something they expects 😉.

(Pyaar ka safar my favorite too 😍😍😍 Moving on..)

9. When do you think you are most creative?

Hmm for example my story 'Bas Hogaya Pyaar.' My first creative subject. Robo and human love. Having the base of already existing storyline and including my idea. Like Robo movie dekhar mujhe idea mila. Mostly I get ideas watching movies!

(Hmmm... So movies makes you more creative🤔🤔 Watch more movies then Didu 😍😍)

10. Which reader you think would make an awesome writer ?

Bu88zz. Her comments make me to think what if she writes a story means. Her comments are such long with spectacular reviews.

(Oh yes Didu she will become an awesome writer 👌 bu88zz Can you fulfill our wish??)

11.How did you come across kkb?

Shabir and Sriti. Shabir is the reason because I'm following him from my college days. Sriti, she is my inspiration in many things. So they was the reason for hooking to kkb. Purely they are the reason.
Shabir is my first and last crush. Hehe😂😂
After my husband 😉

(Hmmm ok ok Didu 😉😉 Moving on to the next question.)

12.Which character you adore the most in kkb except for Abhi and Pragya? And why?

Sarla Maa. Because she is more like my mom. And not the least Rockstar Daadi, she is ditto of my Daadi. My sweet Bhudiya! Especially because of the cough syrup naughtiness.

(😂😂😂😂😂 Your Dadi is also naughty 🤔🤔

Bahot par vo cough syrup nahi peethi 😊😉😂

OK Didu Moving on ...)

13.If given a chance to meet that character what would you tell them?

Sarla Maa (Supriya ma'am) , I would say please come back to kkb. Haha, I would ask her some cooking recipe. Really I've heard that she cooks really well.
Rockstar Daadi, I would ask how she was too young even now?

(Awesome Didu .Oh!! She cooks ? Dint know about it.)

14. Who is your favorite author in wattpad (kkb) and why?

Srimathi srimathivijayabaskar Always Sorry I have a long list but Sri is first in it. 😉

(Ok Didu!! Moving on...)

15.Whom do you think he /she is your sibling in wattpad (kkb)?

Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and Prathi1412 Kshama.

(Awww. So sweet...)

16. Whom do you think is the exact opposite of you (kkb - Wattpad)?

Crazy. Her craziness is totally opposite to me. crazymahiz

(Oh yes, she is the craziest one 🙃🙃🙃)

17. Whom do you think is your exact replica(kkb - Wattpad)?

No one sadly. 😞
I find no one as me. Every one is naughtiest than me. Not like me.

(Don't be sad Didu be happy that no one is like you 😉😉)

18.How will you react when one of your imaginative character comes alive and talks to you?

I would Froze at the moment *few moments of breathing* will run around in happiness *few minutes to settle back the temptation* and will pinch him/her to make sure it isn't dream. Then finally I will shout! "OH MY GOD IT HAPPENED!" Because it's my thought always, that what if they come into my world as a real one. Especially Robo Rockstar.

(Didu 👌👌👌 Me too have same fantasy as you 🙌 Moving on...)

19.Have you ever written a story based on a true incident? May or may not be the one in your life. If not, Will you write a story based on true incident?

I'm writing. You ll get to know by March. It's a true incident. A one shot.

(Ok Didu eagerly waiting 😋😋)

20. For which character you feel sorry for in your fellow author's story (kkb - Wattpad)?
Crazy's story, crazymahiz my poor Abhi. 'I fell for your eyes.' Abhi was terribly tortured emotionally in that story.
Mona Live_Till_It_Hurts and Prathi1412 story. Always felt bad for Pragya. How much murder attempts yaar? 😂😂😂

(He he he 😂😂😂😂 What to do Didu those stories demands such scenes 🤣🤣🤣)

Any words for your readers??

Words for my readers, hmm I would say today whatever I'm as a writer is all because of them only. My first story in Wattpad was a one shot 'Karwachauth ka side effects' and recently I reached my 20th fanfiction about AbhiGya. It's all because of the readers, and the support they give and belief they have on my writing. Initially 20-30 votes it was now you all could see how much it has been grown. Vote doesn't matter to me but I take it as a kind of love for your appreciation. I write stories for a selfish reason, that is, I'm an addicted reader of fanfiction. You guys won't believe when I signed up in Wattpad the first story I read was love of life by Sri, in the interest of reading the whole story I skipped my breakfast and lunch 😂😂😂 directly dinner only! So always a writer's success relies on a reader's satisfaction. Hope I'm giving it to you all. Thank you so much for appreciating my works and supporting it. A kind request to all readers, do appreciate the stories by sharing views and votes. Encourage the new comers and give them a boost to write more. Only a writer in me knows how difficult it is to convert your imagination into words. But still it's an amazing art. Do support further and keep smiling, face the ups and downs but never fail to give a try! Spread love 😍 once again Thank you all 🙏 🙏
Yours Abhigya...

Thanks a lot Didu for being patient with us and answering all our questions patiently. I wish you get more and more awards like this. All the best👍 and congratulations for winning the Abhigyan Awards 🎊🎊

Will meet you all with another interesting interview till then Bubye - Prathi and Monali 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
37.9K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad