Confilcting Pasts of Krinx

By BlarrDeHarr

Many people wanted me to write this story, so here it is! Hopefully this is enough to satisfy people, this is... More

A Point In Madness
Deadly Thoughts
Response
Steam Group
Such Horrible Things
Safe, Hopefully
Singing...... Vlog?
Feelings Part Two
Otaku Ranks
We Are One
Ch. 1 - 10 *Code At The End*

Feelings Part One

623 22 8
By BlarrDeHarr

~~~~A Few Months Later~~~~Krism~~~~

I danced around the room, grabbing the dirty clothes off the floor. Minx was coming back to America! I already offered her a place to stay and everything!

“Can't wait to pick her up! Can't wait!” I shout as I put the clothes into the washer. My clock beeps, signifying that her flight was going to land in an hour.

Minx.

The name of a goddess, my goddess. I would follow her anywhere, at any time. If only I could tell her that, how do you tell someone that you have liked them for four years? Well, it was going to be four in a few hours, but whose counting? Oh well...

“SHIT! Can't be late! Gotta go! Gotta hurry the fuck up!” I yell at myself, glancing over at the clock. As I glanced over, I ran staight into the door, falling over with a bloody nose. “FUCK!” I yell as I dash away into the bathroom, I grab a few tissues and run over to the door, making sure to open it this time. I dashed to my car, holding my bleeding nose, and opened the door, sat in the car, turned it on, and drove like, as I love to say, a mother fucker. I did drive well, its just, I drove REALLY fast. Due to my speeds, I made it right on time. I spot my crush as soon as she steps out of the plane. I start to giggle uncontrollably as people start to look over at me and make sure that I am alright. Minx starts to head towards the luggage area and I meet her there.

“Kristen! Its good to see you again!” She says, smiling. I then remember that people know me by Krism, not Kristen.

“You too, Michelle!” I say, Minx starts to blush at the way I say her name. She thinks my accent is adorable, (even though technically she is the one with an accent here) I can tell.

~~~~A Few Hours Later~~~~Minx~~~~

Krism, the most beautiful person in the entire universe! I think as I am watching a movie with her. Her hair falls in just the perfect way to make her look casual, yet elegant still! I don't know why I am still amazed by that fact. I then realize that I am no longer paying attention to the movie, only the radient beauty next to me named Krism. I smile then try to focus on the movie, but I fail. Krism notices me staring at her.

“What are you looking at, Minx?” She asks, my cheeks redden and I take a deep breath.

“Krism, could you pause the movie please?” I ask her, my tone level, which surprised me.

~~~~Krism~~~~

I turn off the movie and turn to Minx, slightly worried. Wait, is she blushing?

“Yeah, what is it?” I ask, hoping that she was alright.

“Um, we have known each other for a little while now, and I was just thinking that maybe, just maybe, we could know each other a bit more now, and possibly be closer...” I look at her, shocked.

Does Minx like me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, its good to be me.....

Next Chapter? Today? Tomorrow?

~See you around!

:)

~BlarrDeHarr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 249 19
After her girlfriend disappears with her last words on a note being: "Goodbye and let's break up", Minx feels sad and hated. However, her three best...
23.6K 430 32
wattpad i'll start tweaking if u take this down.
15.4K 610 20
Poor Little Minx was different from everyone else at her high school...She had a strange personality and was severely bullied because of it. She chos...
2.6K 156 11
Why does it hard to say those letters? - She's living with her mother. She's just a simple, quiet and kindhearted girl. People think she's rude but...