The Return ~A Merlin and Arth...

By AmeliaEmrys

A great King who is to return when Albion is at it's worst and his friend who waited for him over 600 years... More

The Return ~A Merlin and Arthur Story~ (Late February 2014)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Sneak-peak from Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Sneak-peak from chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Short sneak-peak from chapter 12
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Sneak-peek for chapter 17
Letter to Olivia
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sneak-peak Chapter 20
Chapter 20
News
Chapter 21

Chapter 9

280 12 3
By AmeliaEmrys

Ok. I know I've been a little late at updating but school... Oh, you know. So in the last chapter almost every couple broke up. Except Liam & Jessica. So this chapter will be exclusivly for them, especially Jessica. I hope you like it. I know it's short but I hope it's not bad. Love you guys! P.S. Check the picture

Flasback-

Around Christmas 2043- Jessica Sealand age 6

-Come on, Jessica. Pack your bags. You will be spending the next week until Christmas at your auntie Marika.

-Do I really have to? I wined

-Yes, baby. We need to work. Ok. I will come and check in 15 minutes. Ok, sweetie?

-Ok, mummy.

I remember that I hated going to my auntie Marika. She was a old lady with no patiente at all and who was constantly making me go do stuff that weren't for a six year old. But that time I made a friend. I was friends with her for like three days. Her name was Amber.

-Hi. I'm Jessica.

-Hi. I'm Amber. Want to play with my dolls?

-Sure.

At six years old it was pretty simple to make friends. No worries. When I grew up I was kind of hard because I didn't exactly look like a fairytale princess.Well the point is that this girl was amazing. We played together and we ate together, we liked the same games, and cartoons and everything that is to like at that age.

But one day, three days after we met, something happened to her. She was all sad dressed in black and she came to my aunt's house almost crying. She said that she can't be friends to me anymore and that she liked to play with me.

All I can remember is that I cried for two whole days, never wanting to leave my room until my parents came for me.

Later I understood, realized what really happened. She lost someone in her family. A grandparent maybe.

That was a moment in my life that I was both happy and sad. I'd had made a friend and lost him in the same week. It marked me for life. From that day forward I was scared to make friends and that is why.

I grew up basically alone and friendless. Most of the people that surronded me were fake. When they needed me, I was visible but when they didn't...

Present day

-Jessica, don't worry. You are not alone anymore. You have friends and they are real.

-I know Li. I said smiling.

-And our angel will be loved and happy. I promise! He said touching my stomach.

- I love you, Liam.

- I love you too. Can you tell me more about your life? He asked giggling

- What do you want to know? I asked sighed

He gave me a "everything" look and I laughed.

-Ok.

My full name is Jessica Mariana Sealand, I was born on July 26 2037. I am a major geek, I love Doctor Who, the really old series. My whole family was obsessed with it and it was passed on from generation to generation. I am scared of cats. I don't know why I hate them. It's maybe because of the Toxoplasmosis, I don't know. Surgery is my life. I am a orphan, living on my own since I was 16. I struggled to become what I am now. But I don't regret anything. Except maybe one thing. I feel that I can tell this now. Because I will have a baby with you and I love you.

So you know that growing up I had a few extrapounds and no Liam. Please, don't tell me that I am beautiful either way, because those exact words made me hurt so much.

Flashback 2055 Jessica age 18

I was in my last year of high-school and the prom was fast apporaching. Everywhere I went on the school, the girls were talking about dresses and dates. Of course I wasn't involved in this chats. because I wasn't a popular girl. I was the chubby girl with only one friend and with glasses and braces. I didn't even had a prom date.

-Hey, Jessica. What are you doing Friday night? asked this hot guy from the basket ball team. His name was Mike.

-Um. Why? Why are you talking to me? I asked the hottes guy in my high school.

-I want to take you to prom.

-Why would you do that? I am a loser.

-It's your only shot to the prom. And you are beautiful just the way you are. Said Mike kissing me.

That was my first kiss. But it was a joke. And I will find out that soon.

-Oh, Ok. I guess.

-I'll come pick you up at seven. Bye, Jessica.

-Bye, Mike.

Present day

-Jess? What happened? Liam asked wiping the tears away. Even now years later, it still hurts. So much.

-What do you think it happened? I asked laughing

Back to the prom day.

I was getting ready for prom and I was beyond happiness that I finally had the chance to go to prom and with the hottest guy in school. And I just had my first-first kiss. I was over the moon. It was time to go to prom. At seven, my date was here, finally.

Everything went fine to the prom, I was having the time of my life, it was like I was living in a fairytale. I was like Cinderella.

Of course it turned out it was only a joke. The last thing I remember is that I was dancing and drinking a lemonade and after that...

After that, I woke up in the middle of nowwhere with a head ache, actually with an ache in my whole body. And my dress was shed to pieces and dirty. Just like my dignity.

Present day

He didn't say anything. Liam just hugged me and kissed my head with me in his arms sobbing. Then he whispered: "Everything is going to be ok. You are safe now, here with me. I love you. "

-Liam... I spoke after some time.

-Yes?

-I am sorry.

- What? You don't have anything to be sorry for. Jessica, you are amazing. I love

-I love you too. Now it's your turn to tell me about you.

- Ok. But beware. I am crazy.

*Liam's point of view*

- Goody. My name is Liam R. Cooper. I said giggling.

-What does "R" stand for?

- Um- Rogder. I really don't like it and it's weird. I said and she laughed.

-Li, you have to promise me that our baby won't have any crazy names.

-Oh, hell no! I said and we both laughed. Ok. I am obsessed with apples, I really don't know why because my dad hates them and my mom is allergic to them. I have a brother.

-Wait what? You have a brother? And I don't know anything about him?

-Yes. He is kind of a douchbag. I haven't spoken to him in over 15 years. So let's pretend he's not real.

-Liam. You can tell- but after the look on your face... well... I will lea-

-Wait. He's in prison. For life. I won't ever see him again. He caused an accident. A girl and a woman died. I was there. I was a kid. The girl was almost my same age. She was barely alive. It was like a miracle that she - Why are you crying?

-You-your bro-brother's name is Tru-Truman Cooper? Oh my God!

-NO! It's not possible. No. Jessica, I am so sorry, I-I-.

- You saved my life... she said kissing me. Look Liam, I miss them, my aunt and friend ,but it's not your fault. You were a kid and you are nothing like that man. You have a kind, big golden heart. I love you forever and always. Jessica added

I can't believe how small is this world. We decided to watch a movie when we were called to the hospital. we rushed there.

At the hospital Jessica's POV

-Molly, what do you have for us?

- Jessica, you need to do a surgery on a baby's heart. And Liam you need to do the mom's heart. Joel is in another surgery. Multiple car crash

-Excuse me. It's going to be fine? The baby? asked a woman

-Who are you? Molly asked her

-I am her godmother. Her mom is. My name is Amber Gibbs.

- Hey. I am Jessica Sealand. I will be operating on the baby. We will try our best.

-Thank you. Wait, Dr. Sealand?

-Yes?

- God bless.

After the surgery

-Miss, Gibbs? I said.

- How did it go?

-It went great. We still need to watch her but I am optimist. Her parents surgery should take a lot more because of the damage. But the baby will be fine. I said smiling to the woman.

- Can I give you a hug?

-Sure.

I turned to leave, I needed to see my other patients.

- Dr. Sealand? I couldn't help but notice that you have a irish accent. I had a grandmother for Dublin.

- Yes. I was born there. I lived on the Sandymount Avenue.

- Really? My grandmother too. Wait. When I was six, I met this girl named Jessica.

-Amber?

This can't be.

- 21 years...

I can't believe that she turned up here, after 21 years, exactly on the day I was telling Liam about her...

- Jessica!!!! Can you- yelled Joel but when he saw Amebr he stopped and stared.

-Joel, are you ok? I asked him

-Um-what? I -yes. Sorry. I need a consult in room 577. Hi!

- Hello.

- Joel, this is Amber Gibbs she is here for a patient, Amber, this is

- Dr. Joel Limner. I am sorry this is important. Nice meeting you.

-See you later. I said and ran towards the exam room

Joel's POV

Amber Gibbs. Amber Gibbs. Of course...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 346 17
Merlin is a 15 year old kid, his dad died when he was little. He gets bullied a lot, and his life is horrible. That is until his world turns upside...
11.2K 542 35
*Sequel Out now* Kilgharrah may have told Merlin that nothing he could do would save the Once and Future King, but that doesn't mean he was right. Th...
149 18 7
When Albion's need is greatest. That was the deal. Until something went wrong. Arthur Pendragon died in the battle of Camlann. Only to awake in t...
5.4K 168 28
A true King can not bury their head in the sand when times get tough. As the once and future king. It is Arthur's responsibility to bring hope and sa...