「haikyuu x m! reader」

By -nuttcheerios

hello~~ i do not own haikyuu nor do I own any of the characters. im here to just write cute/agnst/fluff ones... More

request | an
kuroo tetsurou
oikawa tooru
oikawa tooru
lev haiba
bokuto koutarou
hinata shoyo
oikawa tooru
tendo satori
hinata shoyo
tsukishima kei
"fly high, karasuno"
ennoshita chikara
𝚆 𝙰 𝚁 𝙼 𝚃 𝙷
suna rintarou
oikawa tooru

oikawa tooru

17.9K 460 334
By -nuttcheerios

• ᏆNᎢᎬᎡᎬᏚᎢᎬᎠ : ᏢᎢ. ᎢᎻᎡᎬᎬ •
---------------------------

9:35am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: -( ͡ʖ̯;)

(Y/n)-sannnnn~!

9:35am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: -( ͡ʖ̯;)

helllooooooo

9:35am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: -( ͡ʖ̯;)

I need my daily dose of attention rn

9:37am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: attacked

im feeling attacked rn

9:38am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: awake

oikawa, I just woke up

9:38am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: awake

and it's my day off, I don't need a pest waking me up so early.

9:39am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: ( ͜ʖ)

is that how you really feel!?

9:39am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: ( ͜ʖ)

im just some pest!

9:39am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

yes

9:40am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: love

you replied so fast

9:40am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: love

does this mean you love me?

9:41m
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

no

9:42am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

my love is only for mochi

9:42am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: AH

how does one earn love from the sweet (y/n)-san <3

9:43am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

don't text me so damn early in the morning you asshat

9:43am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

so mean ;;;;

9:44am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

anyways I wanted to ask you something!

9:44am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

do you wanna hang out soon?

9:44am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

it's been a while since I last saw your cute butt ♥️♥️

9:44am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

**face

9:45am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

you saw me two days ago

9:45am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

yelling in the middle of the store

9:45am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

my boss got pissed and kicked you out

9:46am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

smh how rude of him

9:47am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

yeah, whatever

9:47am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

when do you wanna hang out?

9:48am
From: Oikawa-kun🏐👽
To: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
Subject: a/n

I'm at your front door now!

9:48am
From: Bubble Butt 🍑💫
To: Oikawa-kun 👽🏐
Subject: a/n

WHAT

The tall male chuckled at the last text and began to hear shuffling on the other side of the door. He could also hear angry curse words that were direct at him but Oikawa brushed it off, waiting for the front door to open up. Glancing around, Oikawa noticed the nicely cut lawn and cute bushes with flowers blooming in front of the house. It was a small home, only one story, but Oikawa found it pretty cute. Hearing the front door swing open, Oikawa looked over and noticed a small angry boy with messy bed head. A long white shirt with a the words 'tumblr and sleep' with a small sunflower printed on the front. A pair of black shorts trying to peek out from underneath but was mostly covered over.

Oikawa smiled brightly, opening his arms and tried give the angry male a hug but instantly regretted his actions. (Y/n) stepped to the side, opening the door wider and let Oikawa fall onto the floor. In return, (Y/n) laughed as he watched his grey cat, Mochi, slowly wag her fluffy as she sat in front of Oikawa's face.

"Ow.." Oikawa whined, feeling the small pokes from Mochi's nose against his cheek.

"Why are you here so early? I didn't give you permission." (Y/n) shut the door after pushing Oikawa's legs out of the way. He huffed with annoyance, scooping up the small cat into his arms and felt Mochi purr against his neck.

"I wanted to hang out obviously. Why else would I come over?" Oikawa questioned, slowly standing back up as he dusted off his pants.

"Take my food from the fridge. It happened last time and I had to go grocery shopping twice that week!"

"You get the good stuff." Oikawa argued back as he shrugged.

"Whatever. You better pay me back because college is a bitch." (Y/n) muttered, letting Mochi jump from his arms to the couch. He picked the few cat hairs off of his shirt and made his way towards the small dining table near the kitchen. It had a dark blue mug with stream dancing above it. Oikawa assumed it was either coffee or hot chocolate, maybe tea of (Y/n) was a bit on the wild side.

He watched (Y/n) sit down on the chair with a pillow underneath him. He saw the few text books lying around and papers piled onto each other, with neat handwriting written on each of them. Letting out a soft chuckle, Oikawa chose to sit in the chair that was closest to (Y/n) and peeked at all the work he had done. Most were notes taken on different fabrics and other papers were measurements. Math. 'Gross.'

"Day off, huh?" Oikawa teased, picking up one of the papers that had colorful writing on it. He was impressed with organization and all the different colors his friend had used.

"I have nothing else to do. I rarely get days off, I can't afford not working." (Y/n) complained, taking his notes back and sat it down with the rest. "Plus I have homework in almost every lesson of mine. I'm glad I don't have to take a history course, that would make me drop out and become a sugar baby."

"You can be my sugar baby."

"Cute but you don't have money."

"Not yet, wait until I become a famous volleyball player. Than I'll get you whatever you what." Oikawa smiled, leaning closer towards (Y/n) to rest his chin on his shoulder. "But obviously you have to give me love and affection in return."

"Gross."

"Mean!" Oikawa whined, laying his head on the table and looked at (Y/n) from a lower view. He noticed how long his eyelashes were and how is nose came to a tiny point. A cute button nose. As close as he is, Oikawa could see nearly every individual freckle on his cheeks and on the bridge of his nose. One thing he definitely now just noticed was the very small, fainted beauty mark under his lower lip. Now his brown eyes wondered to (Y/n)'s lips. There was only one word that came to Oikawa's perverted mind.

Plump.

It was obvious to most of his friends knew that Oikawa was obsessed with (Y/n). Whining everyday during class and practice about not being able to see or contact (Y/n) for such a long time. Staring at his phone during practice, reading through hundreds of notifications but none of them belonged to his dare (Y/n). He would debate on messaging him or not but most of the time Oikawa would leave plenty of messages to remind (Y/n) he misses him with a cute little heart at the end of every message. Though, the captain of the volleyball team would question (Y/n). Not knowing if the older male felt the same towards him. A book with smeared words, Oikawa would sometimes think to himself. It was difficult to read (Y/n)'s emotions most of the time since he is a bit on the sarcastic side.

Letting out a small huff, Oikawa took a glance down at the thick educational book but then back at (Y/n)'s lips.

Kissable..

"(Y/n)-san, have you had your first kiss yet?" Tooru asked.

"Asking such a personal question." (Y/n) stacked his papers in a neat pile and placed them inside of a light grey folder. "I have."

A small pain tightened in his chest, knowing that he wasn't the one to be able to give (Y/n) such a special as one of his firsts. "Was it meaningful?"

(Y/n) glanced over at Oikawa with a questioning look. Obviously (Y/n) wasn't as dumb, he knew where Oikawa was trying to get and honestly he didn't mind it. "I don't know. It didn't really matter to me, probably to him it did."

"Him?" By this time, Oikawa sat up with interest.

"Yeah, I forgot his name but he was my first boyfriend. Only lasted a few months since I was the one to end it."

"How come?"

"You're full of questions today."

Tooru wasn't for sure if that was a good thing or not, so he stayed silent until (Y/n) started to speak up again.

"It wasn't working out between us. I'm not saying we didn't like each other, we both enjoyed our relationship while it lasted but I was on the soccer team while he was preparing himself for college. It was hard for both of us to actually make some time to spend together. The only moments we could really get was meeting each other in the hallways or during lunch hour. There was only a few weekends we spent with each other but that didn't last very long." (Y/n) closed his book, leaning his cheek against the palm of his hand as his (e/c) stared down at all of his school equipment. "The sucky part is, he was actually a very nice guy. He always bought me gifts, texted me every morning, showed up to my work when he had time.. sounds familiar huh?" (Y/n) chuckled, glancing at the captain sitting next to him.

Oikawa only had a focused expression staring down at his hands, processing everything he was listening to.

"Anyways," (Y/n) stood up from the chair, gathering his supplies. "I'm the one who suggested the break and he agreed. So I guess we both thought it was a good idea. Afterwards, we were still pretty good friends but he moved to Australia for college. We lost contact after that." (Y/n) opened his book bag and placed everything inside before zipping it back up. When he turned around, Oikawa stood in front of him with an odd look. He looked pained, but also with a curious expression.

"Tooru?" (Y/n) questioned, but felt his hands be grabbed softly and pulled up to Oikawa's chest. He felt how fast the heart beats were, only causing his cheek to warm up.

"(Y/n)."

The sound of his name made the small male sigh and gripped onto Oikawa's shirt. He knew what was coming..

"Go out with me."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

ᴏᴏᴘ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴍɪɴɪ sᴇʀɪᴇs, ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ.

ᴀʟsᴏ, ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɢᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ,, ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ??

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs,, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?? ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs,, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sɪɢɴ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅɪᴄᴋ <33

-ᴇᴅᴇɴ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 0 3
One shot lemons. May do some fluffs. Will take requests so whatever y'all wanna see lemme know. Will do characterxcharacter and characterxy/n and wi...
9.3K 30 15
I like writing smuts so.... All of my oneshots are Unisex (they/tham) If you have any requests or questions feel free to ask. I'm doing fluff as we...
104K 1.7K 88
Do I even have to say it? -Requests are open- I can do fluff and cute shit like that but I refuse to do lemons, smut and X readers (sorry) 'cause I'm...
30.3K 364 44
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...