My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

NINETEEN

2.4K 71 7
By darkest-lover-lies

POPPY

I wrap a towel around my wet body making sure it's secure before grabbing my phone and walking out of the bathroom. I click off of YouTube music as I walk out. "Damn," I hear. I look up from my phone to see Miles walking out of the kitchen with a gram cracker in his mouth. His eyes roam over what the towel doesn't cover.

"I thought you were at your new apartment?" I ask as I turn off my phone and look at him. He looks into my eyes and takes the gram cracker out of his mouth.

"Bea said that it's not ready yet. Damn, Poppy. You are killing me here," I roll my eyes and turn towards my bedroom.

"Not fast enough," I walk into my room and throw my phone on my bed.

"You know I'm starting to regret this whole 'we should remain friends' thing. I almost forgot how fucking sexy you are," I turn to see him leaning on the doorframe.

"Yeah, you aren't bad in the look department but Brax has you beat by a million," He snorts and takes a bite of his gram cracker.

"Have you heard from him today?" I nod while taking a brush through my wet hair.

"He said that he and Jake are almost done with helping Kelsey," He nods.

"Jake said something about having our stuff sent out already so it will be here when he gets back," I hum.

"Do you know if he asked Karen to move in with him yet?" His forehead scrunches up as he gives me his adorable confused look.

"He hasn't mentioned anything to me about asking her. I didn't think about it," I snort.

"Sup bitches," Creg shouts while walking into the apartment. I look at him and flash him a warm smile. His eyes skate my exposed body before looking at Miles. "Why are you standing here while she is in a towel? Didn't Brax tell you the story about what happens when she is in just a towel," I gasped causing him to laugh.

"Brax did not tell you that story?" He looks at me and wiggles his eyebrows.

"You can drop it on purpose and we can blame your bracelet again," I playfully glare at him while walking over to him.

"I'll tell him you suggested it,"

I throw my door closed and turn to my bed. I slide on a pair of black silk Playboy panties and slip on the matching bra. I grab my black tank top that was cropped and put it on. I then slide on my little blue jeans that were washed with rips and tears. I then slip on my black Vans.

I throw my hair in front of me while bending a little and give it a shake to mess it up a bit. I throw it back over my shoulders and fix it a little. I grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket before grabbing my wallet.

When I opened the door Creg and Miles were talking about some show they started watching called Game of Thrones. I made a note to start watching it from the beginning since these two stay up all night watching it like they have nothing better to do.

Creg looks my way and looks me up and down. He gives me a nod of approval. "Where are you going?" Miles asks while looking me up and down a few times. I grab my house keys off of the wall and turn to them while walking to the door.

"I am going to the store to grab ice cream because you ate it all," I say with a playful glare. He stands up while grabbing his phone.

"I can go with you?" I shake my head.

"I need the fresh air. Besides, I am going to the bank and I know how you feel about going past that nail salon with all those girls catcalling you," He cringes.

"I'm good," I nod.

"I will be back," I walk out of the apartment and go towards the bank. I walk past the salon and the ladies smile at me.

"Hey, Poppy!" A few chimes. I smile and wave at them.

"Hey, Doris. Hey, Beth," I reply while still walking. Doris puts out her cigarette.

"Where is your hot friend, Miles?" I giggle.

"He's at home. He has some type of rash on his manhood and between you and me? It doesn't look that great," They both cringe at my words and I smile more to myself. I look forward to it and continue walking. "You are welcome, Miles," I mumble.

When I get to the bank and take off some money I put it in my pocket. I turn the corner for a store closer to the bank but farther away from the apartment. I get to a corner and wait until it says I can walk. I see Bernie on the other side talking to a few people. I smile as I walk up to him. He looks at me and his smile brightens up.

"Hey, Darling," He says.

"Hey, Bernie. How is the ankle doing today?" He shrugs.

"I haven't had much problems with it but I am old," I roll my eyes as I take out a fifty. I hold it up to him. He looks at it and looks back up at me. "I'm not taking your money, Poppy. You have already given me enough," I shake my head as I slide it in the small pocket on his car hart jacket.

"If I have the extra cash I will do with it as I please and right now I choose to help you out," He smiles warmly at me.

"Thank you, Darling," I nod.

"Don't miss out on those meetings," I say while continuing to walk to the store. He nods.

"I'm not," I smile.

Bernies is an old vet who served in the Vietnam War in 1955. He got into drinking after it ended and lost everything. His wife had died and he had no kids. He is homeless so I help him whenever I can. He is sweet and harmless.

I walk out of the store after buying three different tubs of Ice cream. I bob my head as I sing Life Changes by Thomas Rhett in my head. I turn down the sideway and run into someone. I hear them grunt. I hold my head for a moment before looking up at them ready to apologize. I look away from him.

"My bad, Poppy," He says.

"Yup," I go to walk around him when he grabs my hand. I snap my head at him. "Let me go or so help me god, I'll scream," He rolls his eyes.

"You are so dramatic," I snort as I pull my arm back.

"Dramatic is screaming for no reason. Now considering you hit me the last time I tried to talk to you? I think I am being reasonable," He snorts.

"You hit me first. Or did you forget?" I fold my arms with the bags still in my hands.

"You called me a whore. I had every right to slap you," He lets out a dry laugh while looking away from me.

"I was gone at Chelsea's house for the past three weeks," I nod.

"Who do you think called your sister?" He looks back at me with a narrowed gaze.

"Why the hell would you do that?"

"Because I had to use foundation to cover up the huge bruise you left on my face," I snap. He clenches his fists at his sides and I look down at them. "I see she helped you control your anger," I say looking up at him. He closes his eyes.

"I wanted to apologize for everything," He mumbles.

"Great. You apologized. You can leave me alone now," His eyes snap open while looking at me.

"What the hell? I apologized. It's time for you to get rid of Brax," I let out a dry laugh.

"How many times do I need to tell you? I am not your submissive," He rolls his eyes.

"You were always a submissive," I scuff.

"My obedience does not belong to you," He opens his mouth to say something when his eyes go behind me. I was about to turn around when the smell of a rainforest surrounded my senses causing me to calm down a little. Hands go on my waist.

"Hey, baby girl," Brax's husky voice reaches my ear causing a rush of heat to flood my panties. My throat waters as his hand goes on my neck forcing me to look up at him. His eyes are on mine as he holds a possessive gaze.

"Hey," I whisper. He smiles. He places his lips on mine roughly. He sinks his teeth into my bottom lips causing me to taste copper. I whimper and buckle causing him to draw me to his body to hold me up. He pulls back and his lips draw into a sexy smirk.

"Who does your obedience belong to?" He asks while raising an eyebrow towards me. I gulp.

"You?" He tilts his head while tsking his tongue.

"No, try again," I bite my lip lost for words. His eyes go on Knox before looking back at me. "Your obedience belongs to you, yourself alone. No one can take that anyway from you," I give him a small smile of appreciation.

"Yeah, says the guy who is choking her. And I'm the bad guy?" Knox growls. Brax just chuckles while turning my head to look back at Knox. His hand on my neck tightens causing a moan to escape. Knox's gaze fumes while watching us.

"I won't do anything she doesn't like. And right now?" Brax's lips go against my ear his breath fanning my earlobe. I close my eyes. "She has never been more turned on than she is right now. Isn't that right, Snowball?" I open my eyes to look up at him.

"Yes," He grins while looking at Knox. His hand falls from my neck to my waist.

"I do believe she asked you to leave her alone. I highly suggest you listen," I look back at Knox to see him turning on his heel while mumbling under his breath. I turn around to Brax and his gaze stays on Knox for a moment.

"Brax?" I whisper. His gaze drops down to mine and he searches my eyes.

"Damn, Snowball. You really are turned on huh?" I bob my head like crazy.

"Yes," I breathe. He cracks a smirk while pulling me even closer to him. He bends down and kisses me. Our tongues dance together. I moan in his mouth as I rub against his growing shaft. He pulls back and smiles.

"Did you miss me?" I return the smile.

"More than you know," He chuckles. He reaches down and grabs the bags from me.

"Let's get you home,"

When we get back to the apartment I go to open the door but he pushes me up against the wall next to the door. His lips were on mine passively. His fingertips danced along my exposed body. He grips my neck roughly and I let out a moan.

"Alright, you two. I gave you ten minutes before I opened the door," Jake says. I pull back and hide my head in Brax's chest while he chuckles.

"You dick. Go back inside and give us more time," Brax laughs. Jake scuffs.

"What are you trying to do? Swallow each other whole?" I look at him in time for Kelsey to run out past him. I push Brax to the side to catch her in a bone-crushing hug. We squeal.

"Oh, my god. I missed you," We chime. We laugh and hug tighter. We pull back. I looked at her red hair had black tips. I smile widely while picking it up with my hand.

"It's so pretty," I commented. She smiles brightly.

"You like it? My mom paid for it to get done," I nod.

"I do," She smiles. She grabs my hand and pulls me into the apartment. And to my bedroom. She smiles widely as we sit down on the bed.

"What is the tea about you and Brax?" She whispers. I glance at the door to see Brax closing the front door with his gaze on me as Creg talks to him. I look back at her.

"What do you mean?" She arches her eyebrow.

"I mean that you guys looked like you were ready to rip each other's clothes off. When did you two...?" She wiggles her eyebrows. I blush as I bite my lip.

"The night we left your party," I admitted. She gasps while covering her mouth.

"At your parent's house?" I hide my face in my hands. She giggles. "Were they home?" I shake my head and look at her.

"They were at work," She smiles.

"Are you two done?" Brax's deep voice fills the room. We turn our heads to look at him. He was leaning on the doorframe. The look on his face meant that he heard what we were talking about.

"Shut up and go away, Brat," She says sticking her tongue out. He raises his eyebrows at her. His eyes go on mine.

"You like the new nickname she gave me?" I giggle at them. She giggles while standing up. She walks up to him and kisses his cheek.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," She says while winking at me. I shake my head. She closes the door behind her leaving Brax and me alone. I smile at him as he strolls over to the bed.

"You and Kelsey seem to have gotten close?" He nods as he takes off his jacket.

"She's a little spitfire," I giggle knowing it's true. He hovers over me causing me to lay down. My chest rose and fell fast as I looked into his heated gaze. "I missed you, Snowball," I bite my lip.

"I missed you too, Butterball," He arches a brow with a small chuckle.

"There's a nickname you haven't used in a while," I shrug.

"I rather call you daddy," He choked causing me to giggle.

"Geez, Poppy," I kiss his shoulder.

"I call my father that. I really rather not call you it," He nods in agreement.

"Yeah, please don't," I look into his eyes and run my hands through his hair. His eyes ran all over my face as if he were memorizing it. "God, you are so beautiful," I hum while tugging his hair a little earning a grunt from him.

"And you are sexy," His lips curl to a grin. Pounding on the door causing my gaze to shift to it.

"Poppy! Brax! Y'all better not be fucking with me right outside this fucking door!" Jake yells. I roll my eyes while looking back at Brax who just gives out a small chuckle.

"It's my apartment, Jake!" I yell back. Brax raises an eyebrow at me. I hear Jake groan outside the door.

"Are we?' Brax asks. I shrug.

"You aren't planning on leaving me hanging after turning me on earlier are you?" He hums while running his hands up and down my body.

"When you put it that way, I can't say no," I giggle and steal his lips for a breathtaking kiss. He kisses me back just a fiercely. His hands go under my crop top and bra. I moan when he pinches my nipples between his thumb and pointer finger.

He starts trailing kisses down my jaw and neck finding that spot that causes me to go weak in the knees. I bite back a moan. "Brax," I breathe. He pulls back to look at me.

"I love seeing you come undone like this. I love it even more knowing it's only me who can do this," I grip his shirt and look into his eyes.

"I have condoms if you want to?" He hums.

"Where are they?" I sit up causing him to move. I go to the end table next to my bed and open the bottom one. I blush when he snatches up my Le Wand Chrome Baton vibrator that I just bought last week. "Someone has been busy,"

I roll my eyes while snatching it away from him. He chuckles while sitting back on the bed. I look at him as I go to put it back in the drawer. He narrows his eyes. "Don't even think about putting that away," I raise my eyebrow at him.

"What?" His eyes darken.

"I want to see you come from that,"

"Brax," I groan. He licks his lips as he pulls off his shirt.

"Come on, Poppy. Stand up and get undressed," He demands. I stand up and set the vibrator on the bed. I strip out of my clothes and look at him waiting for his next instruction. He pulls out his phone from his pocket and looks at me. "Lay down on the bed," I do as he says.

High by Whethan & Dua Lipa starts to play on the surround sound speakers I have in my room. I look at Brax as he sets his phone down. He tilts his head while raking his eyes over my body. "Can you hear outside of this room?"

"Not that I know of," I say remembering the time I screamed when a spider landed on me and Creg didn't hear me from his bedroom.

"Good," He leans over to the drawer grabs out a condom, and sets it on the nightstand. His eyes go back on me. He grabs the vibrator off of the bed and trails it up my legs and thighs. I bite my lip as the feeling and constipation cause a rush of heat between my legs.

I hear the vibration of the vibrator before it touches me. I gasp as he presses it against my clit. I bite my lip as my eyes roll and the feeling of my orgasm starts to build until I'm on the edge of a cliff. "Brax," I moan.

"Come for me, baby girl," I fall off the cliff hard causing my body to shake with an orgasm I never had before. The vibrations stop and I mentally thank him.

Before I even had a chance to recover, he was sliding inside me. I hiss as I lean my head against his chest. "It's okay, my love. We already know that I can fit inside you. You just have to relax the best you can," He breathes in my ear. I whimper as he pushes more.

"I'm trying, Brax," I cry. He stops moving and places his hand on my cheek.

"Open your eyes for me," I look up at him and he stares at me with so much love in his eyes. He searches my eyes. "I love you, Poppy," I smile warmly at him and lean into his touch.

"I love you, Brax," I whisper. He brings his lips down to mine and I get lost in the feeling of our lips connected. He starts to push more into me causing a moan to escape my mouth. He smiles through the kiss.

"There you go, Snowball," He breathes against my lips. He starts to pump in and out of me. I dig my nails into his back and bite into his shoulder. I let out a moan against his skin. He starts to go at a steady pace causing another orgasm to build. I moan in his ear and he chuckles. "Grab a pillow and moan into it. I really don't want to get my ass beat," I giggle before moaning as he continues.

I grab a pillow and moan into it loudly. He speeds up and pushes more into me. The burning sensation with the pleasure causes me to fall off the cliff again. I clench around him and he grunts in my ear. "Fuck, Poppy," He pops faster until he stills. He pants while looking into my eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," I breathe. He smiles while kissing me.

"It will be easier next time," I close my eyes and he chuckles. He slips out of me and I let out a whimper. He picks me up brings me over to the bay window and sets me on it. I look at him as I lean against the wall. "I'm going to change the sheets real quick,"

He changes the sheets and sets me on the bed. I lay down on it and under the covers. He climbs into the bed next to me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my cheek and I lean into his touch. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.6K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...
3K 123 48
Rebecca struggles to get over the death of her boyfriend Sebastian. After months of depression and anxiety, she finally has the courage to move on wi...
1.9K 103 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...
275 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE ) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is unsure of who sh...