A TYPICAL YOONMIN STORY ~ {CO...

By koofIwr

.. Contains- •Smut •Swearing •mpreg More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
end
epilogue
Q&A

sixteen

4.1K 147 108
By koofIwr

(If I accidentally choose the same picture twice I am sorry I am just running out of pictures) ://

AUTHORS POV:

Tae woke up early to try and sneak Jungkook out of the house.

To Taes surprise, Jimin and Yoongi were already awake, and were cooking breakfast.

"Hello boys." Jimin said with a smile.
"You has a good cuddle last night, didn't you?"

Tae and Jungkook stayed silent.

"It's fine! You guys are cute anyway." Yoongi said.

The boys looked at eachother and then back and Yoongi and Jimin.

"T-thanks?" Jungkook stuttered.

"You guys should date." Yoongi said.

"TAEKOOK!" Jimin shouted.

The apartment fell silent once again.

"Well um, maybe." Tae said

"Well I should probably do this now.." Jungkook whispered.

"Tae." Jungkook whispered while turning around to face Taehyung.

"Will you, be my boyfr-" Jungkook started to say.

"YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!" Tae screamed. He swung his arms around Jungkooks neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"Yay! Taekook is real! Now shut up it's half eight in the morning." Jimin moaned.

"Sorry."

The new couple walked out of the house and started to walk to school.

Halfway there, Jungkook picked up the nerve to hold Taes hand, and Tae accepted it.

BACK AT THE HOUSE WITH YOONGI AND JIMIN

"Hey Jiminnie?"

"Yes Yoongi Hyung?"

"Can we not go to school today? I want to take you on a date."

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimins waist as he was facing the opposite way and rested his head on Jimins shoulder.

"Yoongi!" Jimin shouted as he turned around to face Yoongi.

"Pleasee?"

Yoongi made puppy dogs eyes at Jimin and as hard as Jimin tried, he could not resist those adorable eyes.

"Fine. But you better take me somewhere nice."

"Of course. It's not like I'm gonna take you to a fucking corner store." Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"Now hurry up. We need to get ready but I want to eat first."

"Jesus Yoongi. Eat a snickers."

"What?"

"You know? Snickers? Your not yourself when your hungry? Oh nevermind."

TIME SKIP:40MINS LATER.

"Jiminnie Baby? Are you done yet?"

"Nearly!"

"Ugh hurry up!"

Jimin walked down the stairs and Yoongi was in disbelief at how amazing he looked.

"Damn Jiminnie."

"What Yoongi?"

"You look, perfect."

Yoongi places a kiss on Jimins head and smiled at the blushing boy.

They walked out of the apartment hand in hand and made their was to Yoongis car.

Jimin looked at the car with an uneasy gaze.

"Jiminnie? You okay baby?" Yoongi asked while putting his hands on the youngers shoulders.

"Can-can we walk?" Jimin asked in a nervous tone.

"It's a bit far Jiminnie but I can cancel?"

"Y-I mean n-Please?" Jimin asked.

"Okay, shall we just go down to the pub then?"

"Yes please Hyung."

"Okay."

Yoongi pulled out his phone and called the place they were going to eat at so he could cancel. Jimin stared at him in disbelief that he would actually do all this for him.

They went back into the apartment and watching some movies to pass some time.

It was only 9:37 so it was too early to go to the pub.

They (well, Yoongi) decided to watch IT.

The opening credits came on and Jimin snuggled up into Yoongis chest. He wasn't really fond of horror movies but listening to Yoongis heard helped to call his nerves.

-

-

They managed to watch three movies before deciding to go to the pub. They watched IT, Daddy's home and Fifty Shades of Grey. (FSOG)

During IT, Jimin couldn't help but cling onto Yoongi in fear, and dig his head into Yoongis shoulder or cheater during the scary parts.

During FSOG, Jimin felt awkward as he was still a virgin, and had to close his eyes and cover his ears during the 'dirty parts' as Jimin would call them.

When FSOG has finished they got their coats on and started to walk to the pub.

(Before any of you shout at me as Jimin is only 16, in the pub I'm taking them to you don't need ID unless you are buying drinks. The people there don't really care about ID though ;)) )

It was a cold evening which caused poor Jimin to shiver in the cold.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin as they crossed a road.

It was around 5pm, and it was starting to get dark.

A group of men, I guess you could call them a gang, were outside of the pub. The boys would have to ask them to move to enter.

"Err hey? Can we go through please?" Yoongi asked, with an arm still wrapped around Jimin.

"Why?" One of the men said.

"Cause we want to go into the pub?" Jimin whimpered.

"You ain't going in there." Another man said as he stood up walking towards the boys.

He started to swing his arm to hit Yoongi, but a hand came in the way to stop it.

"Stop. H-He's my brother." A voice said.

Yoongi looked over Jimins shoulder to see Jun Ki staring right back at him.

"Ju-Jun Ki?" Yoongi whispered.

Jun Ki nodded his head with a smirk. Not an evil smirk, it was more like a friendly smirk than anything.

"Is this your boyfriend Yoongi? I always knew you were going to be gay." Jun Ki asked.

"Mm Hm." Yoongi replied. "We were just going in for a drink, want to come?"

"Isn't he a bit underage?" Jun Ki asked, referring to Jimin.

"Yeah, he's not drinking."

"Hyung whyy?" Jimin whined.

"Because it's the law baby." Yoongi said while poking Jimins nose.

They walked into the pub and sat at the counter, Yoongi in the middle, Jimin on his right and Jun Ki on the left.

Jimin felt a bit jealous of Jun Ki as Yoongi would mostly only talk to him.

"Where have you been all this time?" Yoongi asked his older brother.

"Oh, just here and there. Never really settled anywhere really." Jun Ki replied.

Yoongi was too interested in talking to Jun Ki that he didn't realised Jimin drinking alcohol.

"Yoongi! Talk to me!" Jimin whined whilst slurring his words. He grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and turned him around to face him.

"Jimin! I thought I told you that you couldn't drink!" Yoongi whisper shouted. He didn't want anyone to here that he was underage.

"But you weren't paying attention to me so I was bored!" Jimin whisper shouted back.

Jimin pouted.

"Excuse me, how much has he had?" Yoongi asked the bartender.

"Just a couple of Vodka Tonics." The bartender said, not even looking at Yoongi.

"I love you soooo much Yoongi." Jimin said before fainting into Yoongis arms.

"Oh for gods sake. Wake up Jimin." Yoongi flicked Jimin in the forehead. He knew Jimin hated when he did that.

"Owiee!" Jimin pouted again.

"Come on, lets go. Bye Jun Ki. You have my number right?" Yoongi asked.

Jun Ki nodded before ordering another drink.

Yoongi put Jimins arm around his shoulder and walked out of the pub.

Luckily the 'gang' had already left so they had no trouble getting home.

-

-

"Lie down Jimin."

"Come on pleaseee?"

"No. You're drunk."

"Barely." Jimin huffed.

"Very."

Yoongi slowly undressed Jimin and put him into his pyjamas.

"Come on PLEASEE?" Jimin shouted at the last word.

"No! Shut up!" Yoongi said whilst getting into his pyjamas (his boxers).

"Pleasee I beg you. Just like the movie. Pleasee?"

"Jimin. You're actually serious?"

"More serious than ever."

"Then fine. Only if you won't kill me in the morning. If you don't kill me," Yoongi huffed, "then yes. I will have sex with you Jimin."

—————————————————-
O_o

Ooo They gonna get it onn ;)

Heheh

•C•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.9K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)
414K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
534K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...
1.7K 131 13
read to find out Top: yoongi Bottom: jungkook *Story contains* Male with femenine parts Cross dressing Smut *maybe* Age gap Rough launguage Student...