Remember(Sequel Of GHOST BOY)...

By AgustDbae_Suga

•SEQUEL OF GHOST BOY• "I hope you remember me like i remember you" a tragic love story of Park Jimin the ghos... More

A/n:
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX:
CHAPTER SEVEN:
CHAPTER NINE:
CHAPTER TEN:
CHAPTER ELEVEN:
CHAPTER TWELVE:
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
A/n
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
CHAPTER FIFTHTEEN:
A/n: Quick announcement about BIGHIT
CHAPTER SIXTEEN:
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:
A/n: Not an Update
CHAPTER NINETEEN:
CHAPTER TWENTY:
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
A/n:

CHAPTER EIGHT:

287 17 13
By AgustDbae_Suga

(Author's P.O.V)

She was tired, tired of her stupid excuses that she makes every time someone asks her something that has to do with her feelings. She loved, but ended up being left alone in the dark, she had her knees close to her chest as she stayed in that fetus position for more than an hour or so, she didn't make a move since her best friend wasn't gone back yet, silently crying hoping this feeling of emptiness will soon fade away. She started thinking about her life... while her life flashed before her eyes, her room becomes darker than before, colder she didn't expect everything... as she recalls her life... it was pretty normal, she was fine when she considered herself a complete outcast to everyone, she was fine having one friend, she was fine having amnesia... but this enigmatic coincidence, she met Park Jimin the ghost boy that had been living inside her apartment.

And everything has gone to hell. It was a gloomy night, when Yoongi got a call from Henry who was in a bad condition and she couldn't take Henry off her mind, as well as the ghost boy who had been in her mind for months.

She missed him so much...

I miss you Jimin... I've known everything... she thought.

~×~
(Jimin's P.O.V)

Staring at the letters that Haneul has left me... these letters lowkey telling me something more legitimately pointing out something that was too obvious, but my head is not cooperating which made it more confusing. I have nothing to do but just read these letters over and over ever since I got this. And still, nothing came into my mind. And still... I was wondering how. How and why... logically speaking, this letter had been dusty, It means that she had been sending me letters and my sister is just keeping it for safety reasons. Does she want me to remember Hanuel or not? Why would she keep these letters?

Confusion float in the atmosphere as I tried to recalculate everything. Then questions started to push itself again.

Why do I have to forget them?

I hope you still remember me as I remember you. those ten words still running in my mind as I tried to reminisce everything...again.

Haneul?

I felt dizzy as blurry images started to mess my head again. I clenched my fist as I try to control myself from screaming in pain again.

(Hoseok's P.O.V)

I almost forgot that hallucinations in the bar, I thought I woke up in a white cube with no doors or windows only pills around me I thought it was real...luckily I got sober easily...thank God.

Fishing out my phone and there are over 20 missed calls from Yoongi. Shit.

(Someone's P.O.V)
"I hired spies, who are particularly going to spy on my target. Are they ready to go and catch the culprit."

"Yes, we are. what was the name again?"
"Jimin, Park Jimin."

"Isn't he the CEO of your company?"

"He is. And I want him."

---
(Author's P.O.V)

Taehyung had gone out since he had nothing to do by just watching Haneul sleep. He has been sober and was told to watch over Haneul since she'd been through everything and she might do something bad, but Taehyung didn't listen.

He walked in the streets his eyes droopy and he's a bit tipsy since he hasn't been fully recovered.

He couldn't think of anything to do, he sat at the street walk and started talking to himself. The day was so gloomy that the sun was literally hiding behind those thick clouds.

"Secrets, lies, bullshit. Zigne and Jimin told me not to tell Haneul about him being alive... but the truth hurts. *hiccup* I should tell Haneul." Taehyung smiled sheepishly and stood up walking back to the apartment.

~×~
(Jin's P.O.V)

I couldn't get myself to sleep since day one. I've been thinking about Haneul. I pity her. She doesn't deserve this bullshit world.

Getting up wearily on the bed, I stretched my arms and bones up in the air as some of my bones cracked. I sighed in relief.

I'm hungry, I should buy something before Janelle wakes up.

---
Jin decided to buy some food for his wife, as he was getting down from the stairs, this familiar voice called out his name.

He had to turn back cause it sounds really familiar. He missed this voice.

When he finally turns around it was his ex-girlfriend before Janelle. She wore a fancy dress, a smile on her face, and a perfect red lips. Once Jin looked at her.

She approaches him and hugged Jin. He didn't hug back. He just missed the voice calling him before this bitch disappeared and left him. She pulled away and kissed Jin's cheeks.

"I've missed you. I'm really sorry for leaving you. My grandmother really needs me on her farm. So I had to go there." The girl keeps talking about the reasons. Jin just stared at her red lips that he missed so much.

"Jin. I still love you. Do you somehow have a girlfriend?" The woman asked with a flirtatious tone. She blinked twice biting her lower lip, she knew Jin loves it when she bites her lower lips.

"I have a wife," Jin replied. The woman was taken aback from Jin's reply. She smirked and giggled.

"Come on. You told me you're going to marry me. It's our promise." She said as if she's making Jin regret of marrying the most beautiful girl in the world.

"You are still the same Jin I met. It's like we just met this day. It's utterly familiar." The woman points her index finger on Jin's chest and slowly slides it down his torso. No one was in sight. No one cares if they make out there. But Jin loves Janelle he wouldn't do that... right? Not falling from the woman's spell.

"Kiss me. I know you want it." She growled, biting her lower lips once again. She pulled Jin closer their chest is closer. She snaked her arms on Jin's neck as she slowly leaned in to kiss Jin.

When someone pulled her hair which made her whimper. She almost cried.

When Jin finally got back from reality. He saw Janelle strangling Joonie. He stood there unmoved as the staff of the hotel stopped Janelle.

In a split-second, Jin was pulled up the stairs by his wife Janelle. Her grip was tightly tangled around his wrist. As he recalls everything... what was happening to him? That was close.

He heard the door slammed shut. Indicating his wife is really mad.

He stared at his wife as she was glaring at him the whole time.

"Who's that girl?" she asked calmly. But with knitted teeth.

"She just an old frie-"

"Well I saw you almost 'kissing' she's leaning in and you have this blank face as if you're under a damn spell." She whispered-shout. Clenching her fist, her face was red as she was trying to control it.

Jin stood up. Hugging his wife. "I love you. And I wouldn't do such thing okay? I won't explain more cause it's bullshit." Jin said. Janelle nodded and hugged back.

"Good to know," Janelle replied.

~×~
(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I sat there, in front of Henry's bed, Hoseok Hyung was across me sleeping. I observed Henry's breathing. He breathes fine.

Abruptly the door swung open, a nurse came in he'd back facing me. And injected something inside Henry. I was quite sure it's medicine. But his monitor started beeping. And the nurse started running.

"Hoseok Hyung! Call the doctor!" I shouted. Panic attacks me and I started to run outside, I caught the culprit in sight, I started to chase him.

"Stop him! Stop him!" I shouted but no one helped me. Until the guy got out and I'm tired of chasing him. He's damn fast. I fell on my knees and started to cry.

"Shit!" I screamed. I run back to Henry's room only to find Hoseok on the floor whimpering. I cried with him pulling him into a hug as he started to cry louder.

"I almost got him. Almost." I whispered, clenching my fist.

Should I tell Hyung what really happened? He doesn't know someone killed Henry... he would kill everyone in sight if I told him that...

Maybe I should not tell him... not now.

That the who killed Henry was...

I've always known he's a demon. I knew it.

I would never forget his face. He's dangerous. I'm glad Haneul broke up with him. Or Haneul would be an incomplete danger too.

Kim Namjoon I'm coming for you...
---
Yaaayyy!!! DONE! ILL UPDATE MORE!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SLOW UPDATE! IT'D JUST EXAM GET ON THE WAY HAHAHA!!!!

ANNYEONG!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 11K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...
358K 14.3K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
25.6K 1K 65
{Book Two} (Read Wrong Number // Park Jimin before reading this story.) Y/N and Jimin has been married for four years with two kids named Soo-Jin and...
49.2K 1K 23
[BOOK TWO COMING SOON] September 25, 2020 It's been hard for Y/N ever since her mother was killed by her father....... They lived an amazing life jus...