My Story Ideas

By Smosh_Fanfics

A collection of my story ideas for Smosh and Buzzfeed fanfics. Some are free to use, most aren't. Feedback hi... More

Bozari
Coze
Courtivia
Shaymien
Iancorn
Shourtney
Bozmien
Multi (Smosh)
Shyan
Zagene

Intro

706 6 0
By Smosh_Fanfics

Hey guys.

So, this is a collection of my fic ideas. I published this because I wanted to get your guys opinions on them. Aka which ones you think are cool, which ones you'd read, e.t.c. I've organized them by ship, and explain them with what I'd use as the story descriptions.

If they have a WIP (work in process) next to them, it means that the plot is in development. That means I'm definitely going to write that story. All other ones are free to use; as long as you ask me first (I may turn you down if I'm thinking of writing it).

These story ideas can only be used for Smosh and Buzzfeed fanfics.

So, with that all out of the way, let's get into it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
173K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad