The Risk and The Love

By rAinbowtaster

I got in my car, plugged my phone in and jammed out. I guess I wasn't paying much attention because as I was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part One
Chapter 6: Part Two
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part One.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Authors Note!
Chapter 40!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 Part 1
Chapter 43 Part 2
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: The Finale
Sequel: Risking The Love
Hi!

Chapter 19

1.1K 21 11
By rAinbowtaster

Wow...didn't see that coming huh?

Why did Michael just leave?

What the hell is wrong with Carlos?

Vote, and comment!

~N ;)
-------------------------------

Chapter 19

I felt so empty inside as I ran down the steps.

"Michael!" I sobbed.

He kept walking.

I followed him out to the beach and started jogging so that I could catch up. "Michael" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. He stopped walking and stood there.
I had no energy left in me, I sunk down to the sand and tears started welling up in my eyes. "Michael"

He turned around.

"I told you to be careful!" He furiously yelled.

At that moment I didn't even recognize him, he had such rage in his eyes and his vains were popping out of the side of his neck.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"I told you to be careful!" he yelled again.

He put his hand on his face rubbing his eyes and grabbing his hair in frustration.

"I knew something like this would happen! But you didn't want to listen to me! I've known that boy his whole life! He's no good." He yelled even louder.

"I'm sorry" I muttered.

"I told you to be careful!" He yelled.

I stood up now and got closer to him.

"I know! I know you did!" I yelled at him. "I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but look how that turned out!" I was crying now, my face was burning and my tears would not stop running down my red cheeks. "I get drugged, violated and almost raped/de-flowered all on my 18th birthday"

"Drugged? You two weren't hooking up?" He asked.

"Why the hell would I hook up with him?!" I yelled pissed.

"Alcohol."

After a moment of silence I spoke up.

"He drugged me Michael, drugged me and when I wasn't feeling well he took advantage of me and tied me up to his bed. Did I mention he knocked me out cold when I tired to stop him?!" I yelled.

"When I regained consciousness I noticed I was laying all hopeless in my bra and panties. He started yelling at me and then he climbed over me and started kissing my chest"

"Nat-"

"I started to scream and he put tape on my mouth! Then he kissed my stomach getting lower and lower just until he reached above my..."

Michael had his jaw clenched.

"Na-"

"He slid off my panties and then inserted his fingers into me, Michael he knew that I'm a virgin. After I tried screaming through the tape he took off his pants and placed his tip right at my entrance, I got the tape off using my tongue and that's when I started screaming" I cried.

"Stop." He said.

He walked over to me and fiercely hugged me.

"I'm sorry Michael." I said crying into his chest.

"No, no I'm sorry, I was just so damn mad."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby" He wiped away my tears with his fingers.

I cried some more in his chest as little flashbacks of what happened started re-playing over and over in my mind.

"You always save me" I chuckled putting his face in my hands.

"I will always save you no matter what. Natasha I'm in love with you, I love you." He said.

Why did he have to be my teacher? Why did everything have to be so damn complicated!

I cried harder now. Wailing into his chest as I listened to his now steady heartbeat.

"Woah, what's wrong?" he asked lifting my chin up.

"I'm so fucking stupid"

"Natasha"

"I am!" I said hitting his chest. "I should have just listened to you and everything would be fine right now!" I pounded my fists against his chest harder now, resenting my stupid mistake.

"Hey, hey" He spoke softly placing his hands around my fists. "You are not stupid. You are a good person and that's one of the things I love most about you."

"You are not stupid you hear me?" he said.

I nodded.

"C'mon let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We started walking and I let go of his hand once we reached the patio door.

I felt so embarrassed walking through the crowd of my drunken classmates. Some people were eyeing me down. Did everyone know already? Beatrice was dancing with Harry, Rachel and Oliver were cuddling and talking. Chad and Cam were making out against the wall. They looked like they were having so much fun and I didn't want to bother them with my nonsense, so I left with Michael.

We got into the car and I found my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh gosh" I said getting closer to the mirror. I had mascara running all down my cheeks, my eyes were bloodshot red and my hair was a total mess all tangled up behind my shoulder.

"Stop it Natasha" Michael said.

I wiped some of the mascara off and Michael smiled at me.

"You're beautiful"

"How could you say that? Look at me."

"You will always be beautiful with or without makeup" He said.

I turned and flashed him a smile.
He always knows just what to say.

"You passed my street" I said looking out the window.

"I know." He smiled.

"Are you going to kidnap me, tie me up to your bed, and rape me?" I teased.

He got very serious.

"Too soon?" I asked.

"Just a little" he said.

We drove for about twenty more minutes and stopped at a little diner in the middle of nowhere.

"Michael what are we doing here?" I asked.

"It's still your birthday"

I followed him to a table and we sat right in front of each other.

"What would you guys like to drink?"

"Whatever he's having" I said smiling. Michael signaled the waitress to come closer and he whispered something in her hear. She giggled and I got kind of jealous, she was so close to him and he is so charming with that smile of his and those dark eyes.

"So what are we having?" He asked me.

"Uhhhh" I said eyeing the menu. "I can't decide between fries or mozzarella sticks"

"Get both. It's your birthday"

"But that's a lot of foo-

"Here are your drinks" The waitress said placing a round of shots on the table.

I grabbed a shot glass and sniffed it. "Wooo" I said. "It's strong."

He laughed. "Yeah, I had one of these when I turned eighteen so you're turn!"

"Where's yours?" I asked.

"I'm your designated driver" he winked.

"Here's to being eighteen." I said, it was pure alcohol. It burned a bit."Wow" I said making a face of disgust. "Strong"

"Yea I know, it's hardcore but hey you did it!" He said grabbing my hand on the table.

"Yea I did it."

Next thing I know, the whole staff of the restaurant in gathered around our table singing happy birthday holding a delicious chocolately mess with ice cream.

'Thanks a lot' I mouthed to Michael.

Our waitress set the dessert down with two spoons.

"Make a wish" Michael said.

I closed my eyes, made my wish (which was for things to stay the same) and blew out the candle.

We grabbed our spoons and dug right in.

"Mmmmm"

"It's delicious"

------------------------------------

"Uhhhh" I groaned grabbing my pillow.

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them from getting blinded by the sunlight beaming through my window, lighting up my entire room. I stretched out my arm to grab my phone off of my night stand and checked the time,

9:18am.

"Shit" I muttered. I'm late for school!

"Rachel get up we are late!" I said throwing her a pillow.

I jumped out of bed and into the shower, got out ran to my closet, picked out jean shorts and a black t-shirt with my converse, put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a headband.

I grabbed my phone, bag, keys, and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I poured left over coffee into two disposable coffee cups for Rachel and I as I waited for her to come down.

"Rach!" I yelled.

"Someone's late" My dad said as he took a seat on the counter.

"My alarm didn't go off!" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"I was thinking we could have family night tomorrow night? All four of us. Rach, you, Mom and I?" Dad asked.

I walked over to my dad and kissed his cheek. "Of course daddy, wouldn't miss it."

"Rachel Mendoza!" I yelled.

"I'm coming women geesh!" she yelled running down the steps

"We need to go now" I said walking towards the door.

"Bye dad"

"Bye Mr.Lozano!"

"Bye girls" my dad laughed.

~~~

"You are late Ms.Lozano" Ms.Cavanaugh said as I tried to sneak into my desk.

"Sorry, my alarm didn't go of-"

"Oh save your pity excuses" She interrupted.

I sat through Ms.Cavanaugh's History class bored out of my mind until the bell rang.

I walked quickly down the hallways in a rush to get to my locker to grab my notebook.

"Ms.Lozano nice to see you" I heard a voice say as I searched my locker. I turned around and said GoodMorning to Michael with a big smile plastered against my face. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up so I turned back around pretending to look for something else in my locker.

My eyes met his in my locker mirror. He winked and went into his classroom.

~~~

Lunch time. Great I'm starving.

Hmmmm, what to eat? what to eat? I waited in the lunch line for about ten minutes. I listened to the people behind me arguing about their boy problems and the people in front of me trying to plan a hangout.

I'm really going to miss high school.

I got my food, and sat at a table. Rachel, Oliver, Beatrice, Harry, Cam, and Chad came and sat with me. The whole gang.

"Congrats!" Rachel said patting my back.

"Are you okay? We heard." Cam added.

"Heard what?" I asked confused.

"We know" Chad said.

"You guys know?"

"Yeah"

"That Carlos drugged me, tied me up to his bed and almost raped me!" I said.

"Raped you? We heard that you guys hooked up and he took your virginity." Oliver said.

"Son of a bitch, where the hell
is he?!" Chad yelled getting up.

"Babe sit, don't embarrass Natasha" Cam said pulling him down to his seat.

I got up from the table and ran to the bathroom.

People actually thought I slept with Carlos? I locked myself in the stall, leaned my back against the door, and cried. The last thing I needed was some stupid rumor going around about me loosing my virginity, which I haven't! Why are people so gullible? Why can't people just ask instead of talking shit behind my back! Shit that's not even true!

Flashbacks started coming back again.

I cried harder now.

"Natasha" Rachel said.

"Let us in come on" Beatrice banged on the stall door.

"You believed them!" I yelled.

"What?"

"You believed that damn rumor! And instead of asking me about it you all just ambush me at lunch!" I yelled.

They both sighed.

I got up and walked out of the stall not saying a word to either one of my 'best friends', the two people who should have come to me first. I wiped my eyes and left the bathroom walking quickly to Michaels class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 1.5K 37
There was no way this was happening. This couldn't be happening. I was just having a bad dream, right? I was going to wake up in my bed with my alarm...
1.5K 159 27
My hand slaps against my mouth as I try to shut myself up. Don't make too much noise...or he'll hear you. A vehicle's door opens then slams shut...
70 23 21
What is happening!? My life couldn't have been a dream it was so real! I had kids and a husband! Tears burn my eyes. I had a home. It can't just be...
18.8K 4.8K 36
{A Nigerian Themed Novel😘} "You can't leave cause I have feelings for you!" I scream without thinking. My eyes widen and I draw my hands over my mo...