A TYPICAL YOONMIN STORY ~ {CO...

By koofIwr

.. Contains- •Smut •Swearing •mpreg More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
end
epilogue
Q&A

fifteen

4K 155 155
By koofIwr

AUTHORS POV:

They woke up to the sound of Jimins alarm.

"Aish! Turn it off!" Yoongi shouted.

"Yoongi shut up!" Jimin shouted back while sitting up to turn off the alarm.

"Come on, tell me." Jimin said while crossing his arms.

"Tell you what?"

Yoongi sat up with his hands laying on Jimins thighs.

"Tell me what happened last night."

Yoongi stayed silent as he looked down.

"Yoongi? You don't have to say if it upsets you.."

"No. You're my boyfriend. I should tell you."

Yoongi gave a sigh before speaking again.

"Well um, I kinda snapped at my parents. They called you a rat and got mad at me for being gay so I kinda, shouted at them. I mentioned seeing Jun Ki and then they got really mad and kicked my door down after I had locked it. I tried hiding in my wardrobe but they found me and hit me until a passed out. I woke up crying and decided to come here. I'm sorry for causing you trouble like this but I really needed to see you. You're the only one who can calm me down. I love you Jimin."

"Oh Yoongi, I love you too."

TIME SKIP:END OF SCHOOL

At school, everyone welcomed Jimin back and cared for him. They made sure he was alright at all times.

For the first time since the crash, Hoseok had come to school.

Yoongi was waiting by his locker for Jimin, as Yoongi practically lived in Jimin and Taes house now.

"Yoongi?"

"Hoseok. What do you want?"

"I want you."

"What?"

Hoseok slammed Yoongis locker shut and pushed him against it, his arms either side of Yoongi.

"Yoongi Hyung, I have loved you for so long. Please be mine."

Before Yoongi could answer, Hoseok had already started to kiss him.

Yoongi tried to push him away, but he was weak and Hoseok was strong, so he failed to do so.

Instead of trying to push him away again, Yoongi decided to try to shout, but Hoseok took this as a sign to use his tongue.

This was unlucky timing for Yoongi.

As Yoongi finally managed to get away from Hoseok, he saw a very hurt Jimin with tears running down his shocked face.

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted as he ran towards the sobbing boy.

Jimin ran into the boys toilets and locked himself in the stall furthest away from the door.

Soon after he had locked himself in, he heard someone come after him.

"Jimin? Jimin, it's not what is looks like.
Jiminnie please."

"You do not get to call me Jiminnie. Not after what you did."

"Jimin im sorry, he forced himself onto me. I tried to push him away but, he was too strong."

"How am I supposed to believe you Yoongi?"

"Jimin, you know me. You know I wouldn't intentionally hurt you. I told you while you were in the coma that I would never hurt you. Jiminnie, you know that I love you, more than anything. I love you and only you. I can't live without you so why would I do something that cruel to you?"

Jimin unlocked the door and slowly walked out.

He had tear staines all over his tanned cheeks and his eye makeup was running down his face.

"Jimin.."

Jimin pulled Yoongi closer to him as he wrapped his arms around his pale neck.

"I am so sorry I doubted you Yoongi. I love you so much."

Yoongi hugged Jimin back.

"NO! YOONGI HYUNG IS MINE!" Hoseok shouted before punching Jimin in the face.

Jimin fell to the ground in tears as his vision went blurry.

He could just about make out Yoongi hitting him back and then them getting into a fight.

Jimin quickly stood up and tried to go between the two boys but got pushed away by Hoseok, and his head bashing onto the sink, causing him to fall unconscious.

-

-

"Jimin? Jiminnie answer me! Are you okay? BABY?"

"Yoon-Yoongi?" Jimin whispered.

"Oh baby!" Yoongi whisper shouted as he pulled Jimin into his chest.

Hoseok was sat in a corner with blood pouring down his mouth and nose. He scoffed angrily at the word 'baby'.

Jimin managed to open his eyes and see clearly and he saw Yoongi with cuts and bruises on his face.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Come on, lets get out of here."

As they walked out of the bathroom they heard Hoseok mutter something.

"You will be mine Yoongi, just you wait."

-

-

"Why the fuck would Hoseok do that?" Tae asked.

"I don't know, I guess he's jealous of me and Yoongi or something." Jimin sajd while cuddling Yoongi on the sofa.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. Don't stay up too late guys."

Tae walked into his bedroom and turned his light off.

A few seconds later, he heard his phone ping.

Kookie:
I miss you..

TaeTae:
??

Kookie:
Tae, I can't keep it in any
longer, I think I'm in love
with you..

TaeTae:
Are you drunk?

Kookie:
Noo, I've just had a
few pints.

TaeTae:
Jungkook! You're 15!
Where are you, I'm coming
to get you.

Kookie:
I'm at the club near
your house.

TaeTae:
Okay, stay there,
I'm on my way.

Tae sighed as he walked out of his bedroom. Jimin and Yoongi weren't there, so they probably went to bed.

Tae grabbed his coat and walked out of the door.

TIME SKIP:AT THE PUB

"TaeTae!" Jungkook shouted while walking unsteadily towards Tae.

Jungkook collapsed into Taes arms and fell unconscious.

Tae managed to put Jungkook around his shoulder before walking out of the club.

He decided Jungkooks house was too far away to walk to, so he let Jungkook stay at his and Jimins house.

TIME SKIP:TAE AND JIMINS HOUSE

Tae walked up the steps, huffing a bit as the sleeping boy in his shoulder was a bit heavy.

He slowing closed the door, not wanting to wake Yoongi or Jimin.

Jungkook moaned as Tae laid him down onto his bed.

Tae was about to walk out of the room to sleep on the sofa before he felt a tug on his arm.

"TaeTae! Sleep with me!" Jungkook whined.

"Jungkook. You're drunk." Tae said.

'Wait, how does that saying go? A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts?' Tae thought to himself.

"Please!" Jungkook whined again.

"Fine. Move up." Tae said while rolling Jungkook over.

Tae lied down on the bed, not facing Jungkook, but after a few seconds he felt a pair of masculine arms wrap around his waist.

"Love you TaeTae."

"I love you too Kookie."

—————————————————-

I decided to add a little bit of Taekook in this cause why not?

Hope you liked it!

•C•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1.3K 33
"Let's be together, forever together" "Forever together" _________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
4.4K 336 32
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
72.4K 2.8K 27
"taehyung we have arranged your marriage" "what mom!" ___________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended