Steve X Male Reader (lemon)

By Hooded666

Minecraft Steve x Male!Short!Reader. Enjoy :-P More

Hello- {Fixed}
You decide to explore-{Fixed}
Steve becomes injured-{Fixed}
Unknown love
Teacher
Bow and Arrow
Real World (Marriage)
Horror Map
Horror Map prt. 2
Possession
Ender Dragon
New addition-{Fixed}
Brothers- {Fixed}
Real World (Pervert) ((Long))
Real World (Football)
Need
Robbery part 1
Robbery part 2
Staring (Real World)
Return
Debt (Real World) part 1
Debt (Real World) prt. 2
Ruler (Real World)
Club (Real World)
Village
Stripper (Real)
Help
Parenting
Love me Dammit
Brithday
Convict (Real World)
Problem (Real) -final-
Condition (Real World)
Explore
Mental(Real)
Spell (real)
Monster
A/N
A/N prt2

Love me

5.5K 83 111
By Hooded666

(Yeah yeah yeah, save the surprise and shit for later. I was re reading over the chapter of Love me dammit and really just was not happy how I ended it. This is the absolute final chapter, if you want another book on shit like this then scream it at me like five times and I'll do it. But I ain't gonna make up all of the damn stories if I do Mkay? I also have to warn that I went all out with this chapter so it may not be the best for people who cannot handle gore.)"

But please, enjoy none the less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light was dim and the office was cold when (Name) placed down his papers and files onto the desk. A long sigh drew from his lips as he glances around, coat slung over his forearm as it was pressed against him protectively, but still just his regular office were his surroundings.

"It's too fuckin' early for this shit."

Grumbled the man near his thirties, it was about to be 4 am in twenty minutes. The only reason being of the ungodly hour arrival is that another case had broken out, a string of murders in a suburb area.

"Someone obviously has a thing against rich white people."

(Name) laughed to himself as he tossed his coat over the rolling chair, sitting down and flipping through the case files filled with evidence, pictures, and even notes that were found at the crime scenes.
One piece and then another kept showing up and neither of the murders had shown any signs of forced entry. Sure there were some small dents here and there, maybe some broken glass but those were all from a struggle. There were no busted doors, no smashed in windows or even broken locks.

Now the only thing to find.

Who did this and why?

"Let's see..."

Slit throat on a woman who lived with her two children. No husband. Children found suffocated in the backyard with rope tied around both of their necks and the dog was drowned in the swimming pool with limbs tied together with duct tape.

"Jesus Christ."

Man found tied to bed post with rope, arms broken at both elbows with cuts all along the wrists and a hole where the heart is located. Lives alone with two cats and both were found cooked alive in the oven. Oven held shut with duct tape.

Family of six, youngest daughter with neck snapped and head twisted backwards, next oldest found with rope around the neck and ankles as her stomach was almost ripped open. Next oldest found with her head blown in twice with two bullets from a shot gun. Oldest was raped with duct tape over her mouth and 37 stab wounds. Parents located in the backyard: father missing his head and mother missing two of her arms and an eye.

A sickening shiver ran up (Name)'s spine as he looked over the pictures taken.

Who could do this to such innocent people?

One last slim folder was left in the suburb cases as (Name) slowly opened it. Five more cases were in here but only two pages each and a few pictures.

"This can't be good."

They were definitely brutal. Short quick and to the point.

Elderly woman found with her stomach ripped open and intestines missing. No pets and no additional family.

Man in his early twenties found with his head crushed underneath of a stack of cinder blocks.

Two women found raped and beaten so badly the first woman's face was caving into itself. Second woman was missing a nose and half of her cheek.

Child found gutted and hanging from the ceiling by a meat hook.

Party of teenagers. One found nailed to the wall by his wrists and ankles. Another found with her lower jaw ripped off and hanging by a few muscles of her cheek. The last three were found in the backyard, one impaled through the chest by a tree branch and the last two with gardening tools stabbed into... various places.

(Name) furrowed his brows and searched into his jacket pocket for the case of his glasses and he set it on his desk, opening the case and pulling out thick rimmed black glasses and a blue cloth as he cleaned the lenses thoroughly before slipping them gently onto his face. The day was just starting and he could slowly feel his vision become a little foggy.
—————

"Any more leads for me J?"
(Name) asked as he wrote down on his trusty notepad, even more clues about the cases.

"One person said that they may have seen the killer on the second night of the murders. All they told us was that they could see a man, very built, seemed to be in his late or even mid thirties. Wearing gloves and a baggy jacket as well as what seemed to be jeans and heavy black boots. He left in a black utility van."

The darker skinned man scratched at his cheek as he read over a sheet of paper, few leads have come in about what people saw, and they would take anything they could find.

"So basically, we are looking for someone who has ropes plus duct tape on hand, is very well built, and is very creative with his kills. As well as, seemingly liking to have all of his kills in the same basic area."

J nodded with a hum and (Name) ran a hand through his hair.

"Do we have any past cases or files, even possible background with more built men in their mid or late thirties? Could you maybe check with Maggie for me?"

"Yeah totally. Yo, we still havin lunch together?"

"Um... duh."

They both laughed as J exited (Name)'s office.
(Name) sighed and looked over his pieces again.

Rope and duct tape.
Most common items at the crime scenes.

"Black utility van... rope and duct tape... he either works in, possibly construction, or... maybe helps in the theatre. Crew possibly."

No. That didn't make sense. And construction didn't really seem to fit either.

"God, then... What the hell does he do?"

—————————

"See you tomorrow J! Bye Maggie!"

"Byyyyye!"

"Later alligator!"

(Name) waved as he chuckled and left, letting the door slam shut behind him as he quickly made his way down the concrete stairs of the police department.

'Now onto the hardware store for rope and duct tape.'

Tomorrow would be getting the crime scene together, seeing what exactly went down inside and outside of the homes. The hardware store was thankfully only a few blocks away, so (Name) figures that he would be able to walk there. He would simply grab what he needs, get out, and walk back to his car so that he could go home.

...

A little bell signified (Name)'s entrance as the man behind the counter noticed.

"Good afternoon, can I help you with anything?"

"Hi, could you please show me where rope and duct tape would be?"

"Second isle in the back, over there."

The man pointed over to a shelving unit where it was the farthest away from the large windows that made up the front of the building. (Name) nodded with a small thank you, smiling to the man before he navigated his way through the isles, coming upon his destination.  He scanned over the items and tried to figure which would be the best selection for the demonstration.

He paused, footsteps being heard behind him as they slowly approached. Without turning his head he spoke to the man.

"Would you happen to have any thicker rope on hand?"

"Sorry detective, we're fresh out."

(Name) whipped his head around quickly as he dodged an attack from the worker, metal pipe in hand and anger seething behind violet eyes.

"You."
(Name) spat out.

The man simply chuckled before lunging at (Name), grabbing him by the shirt and slamming him into the wall.

"I've been watching you detective, every lead you've gotten, every chance you've had to get closer and closer to me... and now you got me.. or better yet, I've got you."

With that simple statement, (Name) felt a harsh pain against the side of his head as he slowly slid down the wall.

"Nighty night detective."
The man sickly cooed as he let his head role back in laughter. The last thing (Name) knew was that he was being picked up.

And the world faded to black.

—————————
He woke up.
His head was spinning as he surveyed the area around him.
He was held there on a bed, rope binding him to the bed post at the wrists and ankles while his body was completely naked. A thick cloth was tied around his mouth as he bit down on it to try and somewhat help regulate his nerves.

Stay calm. They'll find you, just. Stay. Calm.

His surroundings were odd, for he was held in a homey little bedroom with the bed directly in the center of the room. No other piece of furniture aside from a nightstand and lamp as well as the chair that simply sat in its corner by the closet doors in the wall. 
His headache pounded against his skull, causing (Name) to let out a low toned groan.

"It's seems that you've finally woken up. Good to know I didn't kill you when I hit you with the metal pipe."

A deep voice came from the door and (Name) felt his breath quicken slightly.

It's him.

"Don't be alarmed my little toy. You'll be alright if you simply just cooperate."

He got closer as he spoke those words, coming to a side of the bed to sit down in a small section where (Name)'s body didn't cover the surface. Bringing up a large hand he set it upon (Name)'s thigh gently, rubbing his thumb back and forth across his skin with a soft sigh of content.

"I've been watching you for the past month now. You interested me with how hard you tried to find me, how hard you tried to piece together how I did it and where I was gonna strike next."

He took his opposite hand and brought it up to (Name)'s cheek, caressing slowly with the back of his hand as another sigh escaped.

"But now you don't have to worry about that anymore. Isn't that great? I'm doing this in your favor. Gonna, give you a little break from all of your troubles."

Leaning closer with a slight smirk on his face, he licked at (Name)'s bottom lip. The detective moved his head away to the opposite direction and the man gave out a whine.

"Oh, now don't be like that~"

In a quick moment, (Name) felt the man gain a harsh grip on his lower jaw as his focus was jolted to look at the madman before him. His face twisting from a jovial grin and bright eyes to now, what (Name) suspected, what was most likely the final look he gave to his dying victims. The life draining from them as all they would see was the angered face of a man who over powered their final moments of torture.

"Listen here shitface. I'm gonna be nice, but if you keep fucking with my patience then your little friends are gonna find you with a pipe up your ass! Do you hear me!?"

His voice grew in volume as his grip on (Name)'s jaw tightened, said detective whimpering at the feeling. The man stopped, taking his death grip off of (Name) as he tried to control his heavy, irregular breathing.

"I know you wouldn't want that."

His voice is a soft whisper.

"And frankly, I don't want that either. So just don't be such a dick okay?"

With that stated, he simply got up and left through the open door.
(Name) caught his breath once the door officially closed with the click of a lock, pulling at the ropes tied on his wrists he figured it would take a bit of strength to even think about getting them to being somewhat loose.
But something caught his eyes as he looked around more, his clothes were neatly folded on the corner chair with his shoes on top, and a smashed smartphone leaning against the pile in a horizontal position.

Dammit.

Aside from the camera attached to the wall and the multiple padlocks on the door, everything else seemed normal.

Wait... someone's talking in another room.

While being very muffled, (Name) could vaguely make out the voice.

Is he talking to himself?

"It'll be fine, no one will suspect a thing. It's not like I'm doing a bad thing, he's just being held here, it's perfectly fine! No one will suspect a thing, just keep him quiet and fed and it'll be alright!"

By (Name)'s judgment, he was pacing back and forth in the outside hallway due to the growing and falling in volume of his voice. A few more moments passed before the door opened again, this time the man had no shirt and held a blindfold or cloth of some sort in his fist.

"I'll be nice. But first I'm gonna have some fun with you detective." 

(Name)'s heartbeat quickened once he heard those words. Judging by his situation, his version of fun and this man's version are two very different things.

"Don't try to squirm too much, it'll go by smoother if you don't."

With that statement made, he came beside the bed to slowly place a blindfold over (Name)'s eyes, tying it tightly around his head in a double knot. His vision now impaired to darkness (Name) tried to heighten his other senses, trying to feel for where his capture was. All that he could hear at the moment were the multiple sounds of clothes being taken off and left on the floor, the loud clang of a belt hitting the hardwood before an added weight was pressed upon the edge of the bed by (Name)'s feet.
The next thing that he could feel was a warm hand sliding up his left leg, making its way to the inside of his thigh. Resting there as a finger gently ran itself across (Name)'s length, a groan arising softly from the back of his throat.

His breathing sped up a little bit as he heard a chuckle, his member rising and (Name) was disgusted with himself for it. How could he be enjoying this?

"Seems like somebody is.. excited."

The man chuckled with amusement. He continued his actions further, soon having his whole hand wrapped around (Name)'s dick as he began to slowly stroke it with a semi tight grip. The next thing the detective could feel was something hot and wet encasing around his dick with a hand massaging his balls.

Groans left his throat, causing another chuckle to arise from the man's mouth as he bobbed his head up and down repeatedly. (Name) twitched in pleasure as he began to feel himself about to release.

"M-M-Mmmmmmh~ M-M-Hm! GRM!"

Without warning (Name) shot his warm seed inside of the man's mouth, said man swallowed every drop before licking at the head and trying to see if he could cause more to come out of it.

"That sure was fun huh? But let's see if we can make this more exciting for you~"

The heavy huffs of breaths coming out of the detective were mixed with small protests against the whatever acts this man had in store. Hearing more shuffling (Name) felt his lower half being lifted, followed by a cool liquid running down from the base of his cock to inbetween his butt.

He suddenly knew where this was going.

"Now. Don't struggle so much when it's in alright? Not gonna help with any of the pain of loosening you up before we get to the really fun part."

The detective squirmed when he felt two digits massage the oily substance into the skin around and over his entrance, not being able to feel comfortable due to the weird sensation.
Small shushes, as well as a large hand clamping down on his stomach to keep him still, was all that distracted his mind before it went cloudy from the pained feeling suddenly in the lower regions of his body.
Muffled protests made themselves known as (Name) gave protest.

Moments passed.
(Name) tried to catch his breath as the pain crept away as slow as molasses pouring from its bottle. After a heavy sigh his shoulders relaxed and it felt oh so right down below, a moan even escaping out of the back of his throat. Without warning, however, the digits moved themselves in and out at a fast pace and (Name) let out loud moans. He shifted the ropes against their secure hold as the pleasure felt overwhelming.

But in a sudden movement they were taken away and replaced with something much thicker. (Name) arches his back with a loud scream through the gag, tears brimmed at his eyes as he felt himself get stretched harshly due to the size of this man. With his breathing irregular and sweat beginning to trickle, said man began to pump in and out of the detective in very slow motions before picking them up little by little.

With a groan he commanded and removed the gag by forcefully yanking it out of his mouth to let it hang around his throat.

"Call me daddy."

(Name) gulped down the thick fear brewing in the back of his throat for all he could do was give out a small stuttering word.

"D-Daddy~!"
The man growled in satisfaction at hearing the detective whimper. Now he was finally the higher power over authority.

And he damn sure loved it.

(Name) tilted his head back and let out a loud groan that was drawn out due to the man picking up the speed in the thrusts, the bed creaking due to it hitting the wall with such sheer force and moving due to the power of him.

"A-Ah! Fuck! Gah! I-It hurts!"

"Shut up you little bitch!"

The man yelled as he leaned over (Name) to growl in his ear, both of his arms moving to either sides of (Name)'s head as he used the bed for more support in fucking him.

After more harsh thrusts (Name) came with a loud and rather squeaky moan, his cum spewing onto himself and his capture.
The man followed after, pulling out and stroking his dick as he crawled further upward, spewing his thick cum inside of (Name)'s open mouth.

"There. Now wasn't that fun?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 301 35
Ash's big secret is out, Voldemort is back, and the Ministry is trying to cover everything up. And besides all that, as she tries to stop Luke's trag...
4.8K 194 5
" You're girlfriend doesn't like banana milk?" the pink hair boy hold his laugh while the purple hair tall boy roll his eye " Yeah and i thought we...
486 125 27
Atania, Humanity's newest home. Deep in the far reaches of another galaxy, Humans have become part of a galactic alliance that learned to harness the...
19.6K 117 15
(Male x male) ... (._. )👌