Ender Dragon

Steve packed away multiple healing potions into a bag before setting it aside by the doorway and walking into the kitchen to grab a few different stacks of mutton, beef, pork and chicken. He sighed and packed those into his inventory.

(Name) walked into the kitchen and noticed Steve dressed head to toe in diamond armor, sword at his hip and bow strapped across his back with many arrows stored.

"Where are you going so late at night Steve?"

(Name) asked whilst rubbing his eyes from sleep. It was the middle of the night and Steve was fumbling around in the lower level of the house as he was grabbing multiple needed things for survival. He whipped his head around to look to his husband as he sighed and walked over to him, (Name) being clad in literally nothing but one of Steve's shirts.

"I know this is short notice but I have to leave for a long while. I don't know of I'll be back after maybe a month passes by here in the overworld."

(Name) raised an eyebrow and looked to Steve with a dumbfounded expression.

"What are you talking about? Where are you going baby?"

Steve paused and looked down to (Name) for a short while before leaning forward and kissing him gently.

"I'm going to the End. I'm going to kill the Ender dragon."

(Name) widened his eyes. He didn't think Steve would leave him here alone but especially for going to defeat the Ender dragon, of all things!
Steve hugged (Name) tightly and kisses him passionately before whispering in his ear.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Please be careful."

Steve nodded into his husband's hair as he breathed in the beloved scent once more. He parted from (Name) and gathered the packed materials. He headed toward the door after putting on his diamond helmet and kissing (Name) one last time before leaving, going into a deep cave where the End portal lived.

*two months go by*

It's been two months. Two long months since Steve went to kill the Ender dragon. (Name) sighed heavily and grabbed the hoe before going outside to tend to the large garden. Mint and Kilo were outside running around when Kilo started barking like crazy towards the forest.

(Name) suddenly saw a message pop up before him that read:

Your home bed has been missing or obstructed.

With a quirk of his brow, (Name) didn't really know what that meant until he heard a familiar laugh ring out.

And a long awaited voice call to Kilo.

"Hi buddy boy! Did ya miss me baby? Huh? I missed yooou!"

Steve opened the fence gate as Kilo and Mint happily great him. He laughed before being tackled suddenly by (Name). With tears in his eyes he kisses Steve happily in the grass. Steve wrapped his arms around his long desired husband's waist before giggling like a school boy.

"I've missed you so much baby. You wouldn't believe how much I thought I would've lost you."

Tears streamed down (Name)'s cheeks as he sniffles and wipes underneath of his chin from the droplets. Steve raised up a hand to cup his husband's wet cheek, gliding a thumb over his soft skin to get rid of the on coming tears. They both smile to each other.

Steve sat up suddenly.

"Oh yeah! I want to show you something! C'mon lets go inside!"

*inside on the living room floor*

Steve and (Name) sat across from each other in criss cross style as (Name) watches Steve pull out of a bag a huge black and purple spotted egg.

"The Ender dragon had a baby. This is it's egg!"

With widened eyes, he looks down onto Steve's find with amazement.

"How did you get an Ender egg!?"

"A piston and some redstone turned on by a lever. Took a few tries. But I got it!"

Steve extends his arms out that held the egg, a large grin on his face with a child like happiness sparkling in his violet eyes.

(Name) giggled with a big smile. He loved seeing Steve so happy like this. Whilst Steve set the egg down, (Name) crawled over to him to sit on his lap. Wrapping his arms around Steve's neck he gives him a slow passionate kiss.

Steve paused before caressing his large and scared hands up and down his husband's sides. He longed for his touch, his scent, his moan.

Steve had leaned forward and slipped his tounge into (Name)'s mouth with surprising ease. They both moaned slightly before Steve gently lays (Name) on his back. Steve slowly and swiftly removed his diamond armor from his body to show his Ender dragon tattoo that cascaded down both arms to his fingers. (Name) carefully reached out and touched Steve's arms, feeling the skin as of it was a rare ore.

"Why don't we take this upstairs baby? I've missed you calling my name~"

Steve offers as (Name) nods with a bite of his lower lip. Steve smirked and grabbed him underneath of the armpits as he made his way to the upstairs master room.

*undressing and shiz*

Steve held (Name)'s head in his hand as he slowly licked his member. Steve arched his back, not feeling another's pleasure for too long ever since the End. (Name) soon took Steve's dick in his mouth before pumping his head up and down.

"A-ah~ Baby~" Steve moaned. He grasped at the sheets with his free hand before releasing a shaky breath.
(Name) soon stopped after a little while longer as he climbs above Steve to slowly slip his dick inside of him.

"Oh g-god. I forgot h-how big you w-were baby~"

Steve groaned and grasped at (Name)'s hips before guiding him to go faster. Steve moaned out his husband's name and (Name) did as well. They both soon cum as (Name) yelps. Steve turns them both over and soon gets into another position before entering again.