Not So Different Now...

By Blackcherry137

Will add later... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Him
Chapter Two: Night Terrors
Chapter Three: Halfway Confession
Chapter Four: Dancing Beneath The Stars❣️

Mini Chapter: More Night Terrors

88 1 0
By Blackcherry137

Sombra awakened to the whimpering of Chrysalis having a night terror. As he sat up, he sighed, clearly worried about her. He then wrapped his hoof around her and kissed her cheek. "Ngh...". Chrysalis mumbled as she awakened a bit. "Hey, Chrys... You feeling okay?". Sombra asked. Chrysalis nodded, "mhmm...". Sombra kissed her cheek again, "Chrys, I'm truly worried about you. You have night terrors almost every night! That's not good for you!". Chrysalis sniffled a bit, making his saddened frown turn into a patient smile. "So... What was it about this time?". Sombra asked, hugging her gently. Chrysalis sniffled even more, "You... y-you were... Oh Somby! It was awful!". She cried, beginning to sob. Sombra hugged her a little tighter, petting her back as she sobbed. "Shhhhh... it's okay, it's alright. There there...". He whispered, a single tear falling from his eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
273K 8.1K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
564K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...