Bendy and Cuphead crossover

By Chica6000

I am so done with writing this thing if y'all read I hope y'all enjoy More

Part 1
Part 2
Author's Note
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Y'all need to read this
Part 10

Part 3

196 4 0
By Chica6000

Mugman P.O.V: I think it has been about a day since we were trapped here I don't really know since none of the clocks work. I have a bad feeling Cups has started acting strangely whenever he is around Bendy, asking him weird questions and things.

Bendy: Hey Boris what are you doing?

Boris: Oh! Hey Bendy I'm just cooking.

Bendy: What are you making?

Boris: Bacon soup.

Bendy: Could you come and get me when it's ready?

Boris: Sure!

Bendy P.O.V.: I was sitting in the drawing room when I heard a blast, Boris scream in pain, and a chilling laugh. I ran towards the kitchen and saw Boris slouched against the wall with a hole in his chest and Cuphead with this devilish look on his face. I ran over towards Boris and picked him up.

Boris: B-Bendy?

Bendy: Y-Yeah Boris ?

Boris: I-I'm sorry.

Bendy: Its not your fault.

Boris P.O.V.: It was growing dark, Bendy's  voice was fading, and it was getting cold. I was so sleepy and I thought it wouldn't hurt would it?

Bendy: B-Boris stay with me please! Wake up! *sobs* don't go!

Mugman P.O.V.: I heard a blast and knew something terrible had happened, I ran towards the sound and saw Bendy holding Boris. Then I saw Cuphead and put two and two together. 

Bendy: *turns towards Cuphead still holding Boris* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS! HOW!

Mugman: Bendy it was probably an accident! 

Bendy: NO IT WASNT! CUPHEAD JUST STOOD THERE, KILLED BORIS, AND LAUGHED! THIS WASNT AN ACCIDENT MUGMAN!

Mugman: *ran over to Cuphead and started shaking him* Did you do this on purpose?!? Did you?!?

Cuphead: Of course I did Mugs. They're our targets.

Mugman: You idiot I thought we agreed we wouldn't!

Cuphead: I did this for your own good.

Bendy:  I DONT CARE IF IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OR NOT YOU WILL PAY!

Mugman: *pulling Cuphead along with him* WE HAVE TO RUN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 58.6K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
205K 406 19
Just a horny girl