Part 4

Mugman P.O.V.: I was practically dragging Cups as I was running through the maze of hallways and ink only pausing for a few moments to see where Bendy was at. I saw the elevator up ahead and ran directly towards it, I threw Cups into it, pushed the button, and forced the doors closed. 

Bendy P.O.V.: I caught up with them but by the time I got there the elevator was already leaving all I could do was watch them depart into the lower levels. 

Alice P.O.V.: I heard the elevator coming down and hid around the corner. The doors opened and stepped out Cuphead and his brother. I figured that Cuphead had done what I had asked since he was down here. I approached them quietly. 

Alice: So Cuphead did you do what I asked?

Cuphead: Yeah Boris is dead and what about your end of the deal.

Mugman: You made a deal with her!

Cuphead:I need to protect you and she needed a favor, so she promised if I did that she wouldn't hurt you.

Alice: I thought you had told him.

Cuphead: I told him I was going to do something, but he told me not to.

Mugman: AND YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME!

Alice: Okay stop yelling, I'm guessing Bendy's after you two.

Cuphead: Yeah, got any place we can stay till Bendy's done with his tantrum.

Mugman: I SWEAR CUPHEAD AFTER WE GET OUT OF HERE I AM TELLING ELDER KETTLE!

Cuphead: Fine doesn't bother me any.