My Passive Stalker.

By darkest-lover-lies

A small-town Tennesse girl moves to New York for college. As a bonus, her boyfriend lives there too. She meet... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE

SEVENTEEN

2.6K 74 10
By darkest-lover-lies

I walk into Brax's house with him behind me. Luna walks towards the kitchen and I follow behind her slowly. She was practically bouncing to the kitchen. "I have been dying to meet you since Brax mentioned you," She says with excitement in her voice.

"Luna," Brax hisses. She flashes him a Ramirez grin before going to the fridge. I walk over to the counter and lean against it. Brax leans against the wall while watching us.

"So, Poppy?" Luna starts while turning to me after taking out some veggies from the fridge. "Do you like Fricase de pollo?" I smile giving her a confused look.

"I can't say that I have had the opportunity to try it," She scowls at Brax.

"How dare you not take her to try it? Or make it for her?" I look at Brax who holds up his hands.

"It's a Puerto Rican dish. I didn't think she would like it," I perk up while looking at him.

"I haven't tried many Puerto Rican dishes but I am always up for trying new things," He smiles warmly at me.

"Good to know," He walks over to Luna and starts helping her chop up veggies and chicken. I smile while watching them.

"Can I help?" He looks up at me.

"You can hop up there on the counter and be your gorgeous self?" I roll my eyes and do as he says. He winks at me. Luna giggles while shaking her head.

I watch as they cook while Luna shares with me stories about Brax that are mostly embarrassing. Brax laughs at her while they reminisce about their past. After a few moments of silence, Luna lets out a heavy sigh. Brax picks up his head to glance at her. His eyes narrow while looking at her. "Out with it, Luna," She looks at him nervously.

"Luc called today," Brax goes stiff as he stops stirring the food. His jaw clenches and unclenches. "He wanted-,"

"No," He says as calmly as he can manage. She frowns.

"You don't even know what I was going to say," He closes his eyes for a moment before looking at her.

"I'm trying to be civil with you right now. I said no," She places her hand on her hip having the same stubbornness as him.

"I don't give a damn what you are trying to do. I want my brothers to stop fucking fighting for once," He growls before walking out of the room. I hear his footsteps towards the downstairs door where his room was. Luna folds her arms while shaking her head.

Brax walks back into the kitchen and looks at me. "Poppy, come with please," He breathes. I glance at Luna who sighs before looking back at me.

"Go with him. Maybe you can talk him into working things out with our older brother," I jump off of the counter and walk towards Brax.

"Highly unlikely," I mumble while walking past him. We walk to his room in silence. He opens the door for me and walks down the stairs. I walk over to his bed and sit down. I look at him to see him taking off his jacket.

He lets out a heavy sigh as he kicks his shoes off. I watch him with worry. I felt bad for him. He was hurting because of his older brother and his sister was hurting because they were fighting.

"Brax," I say softly. He pulls his shirt off with one hand and walks over to me. He looks down at me and I open my mouth to say something but he smashes his lips on mine. I kiss him back matching his possessive rhythm.

His hand goes into my hair tugging roughly causing me to let out a groan. He pushes me back on the bed and hovers over me while continuing his attack. When I pull back for air his lips trail down to my neck. "Brax?" I breathe.

"I need you, baby," I grip his sides roughly as he starts to suck on my neck lightly.

"I know," He pulls back to look at me while panting. He searches my face and kisses me softly.

"Sorry baby. When I get angry I have to have a scapegoat or I lash out and Luna doesn't deserve that," He places his forehead against mine.

"What do you normally do?" I ask softly. His eyes go on mine as he pulls back a little. He gives me a nervous look.

"Before you, I would have sex with someone random or pick a fight at a bar. But I stopped with it all mostly after I found a different type of way that is less likely to end with me in a body bag," I search his eyes.

"Yeah? What is it?" He swallows harshly.

"I can't tell you that yet. I want to but I'm not sure that I am ready," I give him a reassuring smile as I lean up and brush my lips against his.

"Well, since you can't do that right now. Use me," I breathe against his lips. He sucks in hard.

"I could hurt you," I shake my head as I look into his eyes.

"You wouldn't and you know it,"

He waits a moment before kissing me again. I kiss him back instantly. His hands go to my waist and he grips softly. He pulls away and closes his eyes for a moment. I give him a confused look when he opens them. "What?" He lets out a defeated sigh.

"I don't have any condoms," I smile while leaning up.

"Is that because you ran out of them? Or because you haven't needed them lately?" He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Because ever since I met you, I haven't been able to think about anybody else in this type of way let alone fuck them," I hum. I bring my lips to his neck and his grip tightens. "Poppy," He growls. I trail my lips towards his ear.

"I'm on birth control," I whisper. He growls in my ear and I giggle.

"Baby girl, I don't want to be unprotected with you," I pull back and look into his eyes.

"Have you ever had sex without a condom?" I ask curiously. He nods slowly.

"Once with Priscilla," He mumbles. I give him a small smile to encourage him to continue. He sighs as he sits up. I follow suit and watch him as he runs his hands over his face. "She was on birth control and we didn't have any condoms. I didn't think it mattered so we didn't use one," He looks at me. "She got pregnant," He whispers. My eyes bulge while taking in that information.

"Oh," He sighs. "So what happened to that baby?"

"She had a miscarriage," He says softly while closing his eyes. I grab his hand and kiss it softly. I bring it to my face and he opens his palm to lay it on my cheek and rub his thumb.

"We don't have to have sex, Brax," He opens his eyes and looks at me. A small smile tugged on his lips.

"I wasn't exactly young when she got pregnant but I wasn't ready to be a father. Hell, I didn't even want any children before," I tilt my head.

"Before what?" I assumed he meant the baby that he lost.

"Before I met you," I couldn't stop the smile that spread across my cheeks. "I would have as many children as you wanted if it meant they would have a piece of you. Your eyes, lips, smile, dimples, laugh, anything,"

"I love you," I whisper as tears hug my eyes. He smiles.

"I love you too," He takes a deep breath. "I will get to that point where I will feel comfortable with having sex without a condom but not tonight," I nod slowly. I place my hand on his chest and push him back on the bed.

"How about you let me take care of you?" He lets out a soft chuckle.

"By all means,"

I undo his zipper and tug it down. He lifts his hips to help me. His boxers were flushed against his skin as his hard length pressed tightly against the fabric. I pull out his dick and he grunts as my hand makes contact.

A bead of precum on his tip made my mouth water. I smack my lips and lick them as I hold him in my hands. Just as I was about to lick his tip he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I look at him with a frown. He just smiles. "Take your dress off,"

Without getting off of the bed I lift my dress off leaving me in my neon pink laced panties. His eyes flare as he takes them in. He groans and his dick jolts. I blush. "Come sit on my face," I look at him with wide eyes.

"Ah, what?" He nods.

"Take off of your panties and come sit that pretty pussy on my face," I bite my lip nervously as I stare at him.

"I know I'm tiny but I weigh like 165 pounds," He rolls his eyes.

"I can lift over 200 pounds, Poppy. Don't make me tell you again," I stand up and slide off my panties. I climb on the bed slowly feeling weird. He grabs my waist and pulls me up to his face. He takes a deep breath and hums in satisfaction. "You smell divine, Snowball,"

"Brax? I don't want to,"

"Turn around," He demands leaving no room for conversation. I roll my eyes and turn around. He dips his tongue inside me instantly making me buckle lower to him. "Good girl. Now bend down and suck my dick,"

Who knew Brax was such a dominant?

I do as he demands and bend down. I grab him by the base and wrap my tongue around his tip tasting the sweetness and saltiness. I let out a moan as his tongue hits my clit. He draws my clit into his mouth and I claw at his sides.

He raises his waist causing his dick to go farther in my throat so I choke. I drag my tongue along his shaft as I bob my head. He starts to eat me out like I am his last meal and he is starving making it impossible to focus. Lucky for me he pumps his dick inside my mouth.

I move my hand along his base up and down as I try to get as much as I can into my mouth. He grunts and it vibrates against my clit causing me to moan. I bob my head faster swirling my tongue around his tip. I feel his dick getting stiffer and then rock hard before pumping his seed into my mouth. I slurp until his dick was clean.

"Damn, Poppy," I pamper kisses on his thighs and lower stomach. He lifts me off of him and I look at him with a smile. He grins. "Lay down," I do as he demands.

"Why?" I question just before he lowers his head back to my pussy. "You don't have to do that," I rush. He looks at me and growls.

"Yes, I do. I'm hungry. Now if you don't mind," I open my mouth to protest that we left the food upstairs but he leaves no room for discussion as he continues to devour me.

I moan as he attacks my pussy with his tongue. He slides a finger inside me and I moan. He pulls back a little to look up at me while adding another finger causing me to bite my lip to prevent another moan. "You look so beautiful like this," He kisses my inner thigh and I shutter.

My eyes close and I grab a pillow to moan in as he starts licking my clit again. He sucks it into his mouth and I lose it. I come undone and moan loudly into the pillow. He continues until I ride out my orgasm. As he withdraws his fingers he replaces it with his tongue to clean up.

I lay on the bed panting while staring up at the ceiling. He climbs on the bed and hovers over me. I smile while looking at him. He smiles. "You taste so sweet," I roll my eyes. I look down at his chest to see it wet. I blush while looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry," He shakes his head.

"Don't apologize for feeding me," I snort and push him a little.

"Brax," I hiss. He chuckles. He bends down and kisses me softly. I could taste myself on his lips and tongue. He falls on the bed next to me and pulls me to his warm body. I lay my head on his chest and look up at him as he stares up at the ceiling.

I nibble on my lip regretting my guilty heart. "Brax?" His gaze goes down to mine and his smile spreads.

"Yes, Snowball?" I prop myself up a little so I can stare into his line green eyes and the blue speaks shining perfectly with his smile. His smile falters as he searches my eyes. "What's wrong?" I take a deep breath.

"Luna has a point," I whisper. He stares at me as his smile falls. His Adam's apple bobbing but he makes no move to show me that he's angry or upset. His grip on my waist tightens just a little. "Can I continue?" I ask softly.

"Yes," He whispers.

"I don't know what happened between you and your older brother after Hans died so I don't know much. But I do know that holding onto anger for someone for so long will take a toll on you. I'm not saying that you need to forgive and forget but maybe try talking to Luc?" He closes his eyes.

"Food is done. Brax, you don't have to come up but Poppy does!" Luna yells from the top of the stairs. I mentally thank the contractors of this beautiful how who made a wall in front of the living space so he and I were hidden from her.

"We're coming, Luna," Brax mumbles. He sighs loudly and sits up causing me to sit on his lap. He looks down at me and runs his thumb over my bottom lip. His eyes search my face and he swallows harshly. "I love you so much," I smile as I lean into his touch.

"I love you too," He places his head on my forehead and I place my hand on his chest to steady myself. I could feel how fast his heart was beating.

"Come on. Before she tries to come down here," He mumbles while standing with me in his arms. I giggle as I wrap my arms around him. His dick was slightly hard against my back. He walks us over to his dresser and sets me on top of it. I hiss at the coldness.

He opens a drawer and grabs out a black t-shirt with loyalty printed on it in bold letters. He hands it to me and I slip it on. He crotches down as he opens the last drawer. He pulls out two pairs of sweatpants. One that had the same design on it and one that was black and said NF. He hands me the ones that match my shirt. He slips on the NF ones before picking me up and setting me on the ground to slip on the sweatpants. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 102 35
"Is this what solace feels like?" what if all it takes is just talking to the guy you never noticed before? TW: some chapters in the story contains v...
242K 4.6K 28
A quirky but cute love story about the results of making one bad decision. Good girl Kate happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Every...
273 9 10
( NOT WRITING THIS ANYMORE ) A girl discovers another guy who helps her move on after her lover betrays her, but after that, she is unsure of who sh...
1.3M 36.5K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...