love scenario || kim hanbin

By SEHUNICORNN

in which two actors seek love deep within the lines of the scripts a kim hanbin fanfiction 021218 → 030719 More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
thank you!

3

1.2K 23 0
By SEHUNICORNN

"did you hear? kim hanbin is auditioning!"

it was going around the school like wildfire and it was completely unstoppable. kim hanbin was everyone's dream boy and was irresistible. if he didn't get the lead role, then I couldn't think of anyone else who would've.

"minkyung, you would be able to kiss the kim hanbin! isn't that of the slightest importance to you?"

"you go try out if you want to kiss him so badly"

"ill only audition if you do too. we stick together, remember? please, pretty please, chang minkyung?"

the many thoughts swarmed around my head but i ultimately gave up with her constant nagging to do it.

"ugh, fine. if it will make you happy, then I guess so"

I would've never gotten myself into this mess if it weren't for the one and only eunbi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 520 11
❝ trying to be her lover is like finding a pink diamond. ❞ When the new student in the university meets the Tranquil Twins, more known as the Golden...
317K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
25.8K 865 19
It's the only cafe I go to and there's a boy who knew me very well day by day he came closer to me and we fell in love
38K 1.3K 6
Something kinda crazy happened to me. I fall in love to a guy who didn't know my existence. To a guy who I secretly watch from afar. To someone who o...