Unwanted Deception 2

Por KyraaBailey

After relocating to LA, Denver found herself in a new city alone with new people. While in labor her sister... Más

Welcome
▪️1▪️
▪️2▪️
▪️3▪️
▪️4▪️
▪️5▪️
▪️6▪️
▪️7▪️
▪️8▪️
▪️9▪️
▪️10▪️
▪️11▪️
▪️12▪️
▪️Club▪️
▪️14▪️
▪️15▪️
▪️Author ▪️
▪️18▪️
Gender Reveal
Gender Reveal 2
22
23
24
Amora
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Killa
Chapter 30
Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Omniscient
Chapter 33

▪️17▪️

4.2K 142 9
Por KyraaBailey

Cashmere

In less than three hours me and Danny will be touching down in NC. I'm excited but also shocked that he even invited me on this trip. Lately Danny has stepped up in a major way. He's been at every appointment I've had so far even though it's only been two appointments they have me going to a high- risk doctor and a regular OBGYN. I'll be two months is a few days and I'm happy at this point in my life. I have an amazing man standing in my corner he changed a lot since I told him I was pregnant he comes home early which I adore the most because I worry about him out in these streets. The only thing that bother me is the fact he stays in his cellphone a lot I know he be having work but sometimes my insecurities get the best of me I'm not even gone lie I just hope he not entertaining the next bitch, other than that we been good.

He let me know that one of his homeboys was having a gender reveal party that we were going to be attending when we touched down so, you know I got to get fly to show these NC bitches how we do it in Cali. "what's on you mind." Danny asked, breaking me out my thoughts. "Nothing I'm okay just ready to touch down so I can get fly." I said smiling "you already fly baby." He said kissing my forehead "aww you so sweet." I said pulling him into a kiss. "I love you babe." He said turning his eyes back to his movie on his phone. "I love you more I said as I laid my head on his shoulder and nodded off to sleep.

Three hours later....

"babe wake up, we here." I heard Danny say, "that was fast." I said in my sleepy voice "yeah come on." He said helping me up "I got to use the bathroom hold on." I said walking to the bathroom. I sat and used the bathroom after I was done I washed my hands and looked in the mirror and fixed myself before exiting off the plane. When we got off the plane we walked though the airport and received our bags. "our driver is over here babe." Danny said walking toward this sexy chocolate man I mean baby was fine. "wassup man how was your flight." I heard the man ask Danny. "it was cool my guy." "let me get your bags." The man said taking the bags from Danny. We followed the guy to the car that was waiting for us. "baby I'm hungry" I said pouting "fix your face baby." He said taking my chin in his hand and kissed my lips softly "what you want to eat?" he asked, "I don't know." I said looking out the window and we rode the streets of NC "well we will figure it out at the hotel." He said looking in his phone.

Our ride to the hotel was a little quiet I was sleepy as hell and Danny eyes was in his phone the whole time. I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip but looks like business to me. It took us about forty-five minutes to get to the hotel. When we arrived, Danny went and checked us and while the driver took our bags out the trunk. Once we were checked Danny and the driver took our bags up to our room while I went to find me something to snack on while I was going toward the restaurant I bumped into this girl "excuse me." She said lowly with her head down "it's okay." I said, but she continued walking it was weird it felt like I knew her from somewhere, but I don't know anyone here that was weird I thought to myself. When I reached the restaurant, I texted Danny "I'm at the little restaurant bae." "okay, I'm on my way down there." He replied instantly. "hello, how may I help you." The lady at the registered asked "hello, can I have a table for two please." "would you prefer a table or booth?" she asked, "umm a booth please." "okay follow me please." She said leading me to a booth in the corner. Once she walked off I went and looked over the menu while I waited for Dan to come. After a few minutes he came walking in right at the time our waitress came to order our drinks. "what can I get for you two.?" She asked. "may I have a water and orange juice." I said, "how about you sir?" she asked looking at Danny "can I have a Water with Lemon and a sweet tea." He said while she wrote our drinks down. "are you guys ready to order?" She asked, looking at us. "can you give us a minute please." I asked her. "sure, I'll go get your drinks take your time." she said, and walked off.

While I looked over the menu to figure out what I wanted to eat Danny once again had his eyes in his phone "are you here for business?" I asked, without taking my eyes off the menu "I'm here to support my homie on his bundle of joy and to spend time with you I thought you would like time away from Cali." "well if you are spending time with me Why have you been in your phone this whole time?" I asked, finally putting my menu down "come on now Cash please don't start." He said, in an annoyed tone "I'm just asking that's all, but never mind." Before he could say anything, else out waitress came back with our drinks "thank you, I'm ready to order now." "okay what can I get for you" "can I have a Caesar Salad and 8piece chicken wings fried extra crispy all flat piece's mild with a side of fruit please and thank you." "and for your sir?" "ill just take a 12piece hot with fries." "okay is that all for you two?" she asked "yes, thank you." Danny answered. "okay" she said walking off.

Danny...

We only been in NC for a good thirty-minutes and Cashmere already on a nigga head. If I would've known she was gone act like this I would've left her ass in Cali. I know I been on my phone a lot but I'm trying to set up something nice for her a little surprise to show her I appreciate her, and she want to nag a nigga. While we were eating, I went ahead and had the maid and my driver set up the room with candles and roses everywhere a good bubble bath ran for her I got her favorite chocolates and gifts. Once our waitress came back with our food we made small talk and ate breaking the silence "I have a surprise for you." "what's that." She asked, giving me her undivided attention. I got up from my seat and stood in front of her "we been rocking for so long, you always been by my side through thick and thin and I know sometimes you may feel like I don't love you or that my attention is elsewhere but I love you Cashmere ill lay my life down for you these other bitches don't mean shit to me you mean the world to me without you I'm nothing you the Bonnie to my Clyde my ride or die baby just as the bible states he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the lord. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you Marry Me Cashmere." I said, getting down on one knee and taking her hand into mine pulling the ring from my pocket. "omg, Danny I know you not serious." She said, crying a little "but I am so will you marry me?" I asked sound hopeful "yes, baby yes, ill marry you." She said, after her confirmation I slide the ring on her finger and stood up and kissed her and everyone in the restaurant clapped once I looked around my eyes met with someone very familiar that I wasn't expecting to see so soon. All I could do was turn my head and put my attention back on my soon to be wife. Once I paid our bill and left a tip I lead Cashmere to the elevators to go to our room for her next surprise. When we approached our room, I covered her eyes with my hands "what are you doing." She asked, "its okay trust me." I whispered in her ear I slid the key card in to unlock the door. When we walked in I removed my hands, so she can see everything I did "this is why I was on my phone so much I wanted to show you my appreciation." "omg babe." She said kissing me "get undress lets go get in the tub." I said walking toward the bathroom as she followed me removing her clothes by time I could take my shirt off she was unbuckling my pants and pulling my boxers off. Once we both was naked we got in the tub. "I'm sorry bae for being a brat." She said, "it's okay." I said leaning up kissing her as she deepened the kiss and climbed on top of me I wrapped my arm around her waist as our kiss got more passionate and deep as she started grinding herself against me I felt my dick rising at full attention. I reached down to place my dick at her entrance and slid deep inside her slowly, so she could feel every inch of me we both hissed at the pleasure. I started thrusting my hips into her slow as I listened to her moans that escaped her mouth. I started thrusting more as the water started splashing out the tub. "come on let's get out so I can get deep up in it." I said while picking her up careful while I'm still in her "don't drop me bae" she said, holding on to me tight "I'm not" I assured her. When we made it to the bed I laid her down gently and climbed on top of her kissing her slowly I reached my hand down and started rubbing on her clit as moans escaped her mouth it was music to my ears. Once I knew she was at her climax I stopped "bae stop teasing me" she whined out ignoring what she said, I slid my dick in slowly and started stroking her slow as the room filled with both of our moans. Placing one leg on my shoulder I went deep as she clawed at my arms "stay right there." She moaned out her wish was my command before I knew it we both released at the same time.

After we both gathered our breath we went and took a shower once we were out the shower we brushed our teeth "you ready for the gender reveal." Cash asked me. "yeah I can't wait for our little baby." I said placing my hand on her stomach. "me either." She said putting her hand on top of mine. "what do you want" I asked, looking in her eyes. "to be honest I just want a healthy baby." She replied, "I want a little girl." I said smiling. "I can't believe we are going to be parents." She said, smiling "me either bae." I said kissing her forehead "let's get dressed so we can go meet with everyone." I said, walking into the bedroom to grab some clothes to throw on. I decided to wear a white button up with some white jeans and my all white J's after I finished getting dressed I watched Cashmere do her make up and hair she was truly a beautiful woman she had the "pregnancy glow" that most females got when they were pregnant. Once Cashmere was done with her hair and make up she put on a white and gold dress that hugged her in every place with some black heel my baby was fine as hell she came to turn heads I don't blame her shit you can look just don't touch or approach and we cool. After she was finished we took a few pictures and headed out for the gender reveal party.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.4M 99.1K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
392K 14K 48
Denver Williams grew up in a small neighborhood in North Carolina with her mother Debbie. She dealt with physical, emotional and verbal abuse once he...
49.5K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
23.1K 548 16
karma is a 21 she is apart of the AMP house, she has been there since day one. Her favorite thing to do was the active videos. but ever since she got...