Songwriter ❥ PRETTYMUCH

By kuwonusheart

"You used to give me an hard time back in the days. But when you took her from me, you took everything from m... More

songwriter
01 | PRETTYMUCH
02 | Relieved
03 | Moments Like These
04 | Chaperone
05 | Cold Hearted Bish
06 | The Eighth Room
07 | Beach-Volleybal
08 | Save the hot girl
09 | Slow Dance
10 | Holding onto
11 | Little Elephant
12 | Overappreciated
13 | A reason why
14 | Unknown Message
15 | Imagination
16 | I won't
18 | Almost is never enough
19 | Meeting
20 | Damn Jealous
21 | A Dream
22 | Would you Mind
23 | It really is
24 | You're cute
25 | Confirmation
26 | Two Weeks
27 | Coming Up
28 | Nickname
29 | Top Three List
30 | Fear
31 | Tough Night
32 | Missed Call
33 | Leave
34 | Perfect Kick
35 | Why's that
36 | He lost it
37 | Night Changes
38 | On top
39 | Clock
40 | Amazing
41 | Three Am
42 | Random
43 | Slumber Party
44 | I'm sorry
45 | Show Time!
46 | England
47 | Missing Michelle
48 | Mission Take You Back
49 | I Love You
50 | Say it again, please
Ending + Facts!

17 | Quarter Thirdwheeling

3.4K 115 27
By kuwonusheart

- C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N -
QUARTER THIRDWHEELING
[ Michelle Holland's POV- ]

Sitting onto the floor, my back pressed against the mirror wall and being totally impressed by the boys I watch their choreography on Drake's song passionfruit.

But not to mention Alexys, Fiffany, Lizzy and Charlotte were impressed as well. They were standing at the side of the little dancestudio we were currently at, looking at how their boyfriends were totally killing it.

When they were done performing the dance for us we all clapped proudly. "Amazing!" Charlotte cheers as she walks over to Brandon, engulfing him into a tight hug.

As Alexys tosses Nick a bottle of water, she crosses her arms as she looks at him. "Not bad," She smirks. Nick steps closer, snaking his hands on her waist as he pulls her closer.

"Not bad huh? That's probably the reason why you kept on chanting my name?" He asks him and she smiles, pecking him on the lips.

"You did good, Eggy!" Lizzy claps as Edwin approaches her. His hair was al messy but Lizzy didn't mind any of it, in fact, she even told me it looked cute.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby." He pulls her into a hug, resting his chin on top of her head. His arms were around her little body.

"Okay baby, next time you need to learn me one of those dances." Fiffany says as she approaches Austin. His arms wraps around her waist as her hands pushes his blonde locks out of his face, kissing his lips.

"I'm so gladly you're here as well." Zion speaks as he takes a seat next to me. My thighs were pressed against my chest as my arms were resting on my knees.

"Why's that?" I ask him, watching how he takes a long sip from his water.

"Because now I'm not quarter thirdwheeling." He replies and I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Quarter thirdwheeling?" I repeat, asking what he meant about it.

"You see it, right?" He points his fingers at the boys who were enjoying their girlfriends presences. "It used to be Edwin and I who were thirdwheeling, but now I'm officially the only single member of PrettyMuch." He chuckles. I join his little laugh, shaking my head playfully. "So like, it's Brandon and Charlotte, that's one. Then Nick and Alexys, that's double. Then Austin and Fiffany, that's triple and now Edwin and Lizzy, that's a quarter thirdwheeling."

"Than I am glad to keep you company in your thirdwheeling situation." I grin at him, earning a chuckle in return. His dimples made my grin grew into a smile, looking at each others with our teeth showing.

"Have you forgotten about me?" A voice asks, a figure attached that towers over Zion and I. We both look up to see Mitch standing there, his hands in the pocket of his smart trousers.

For the first time in this week he wasn't wearing a buttoned up shirt, today he was wearing a white Polo, short sleeved. "Forgot about you?" Zion questions.

He kneels down so he was at the same level as we were. "Yeah, we're all three single. It makes us all three thirdwheeling. Iconic isn't it?" He laughs.

Zion's smile seems to be faded away as he looks at his friend Mitch. "Welcome to the club." He says before opening the cap of his bottle again.

"All though I have the feeling that it'll change soon, isn't it prettygirl?" Mitch nudges my knee and I look from Zion to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him and he flashes me a smirk.

"I have a feeling one of us will get attached soon." He says and winks at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, burrowing my hands in between my knees as I play with my fingers.

"I-if you say so." I stutter. I break my eyecontact with him to turn to Zion who wasn't even paying attention to us anymore. He was looking down on his phone, scrolling through Instagram while he let his bottle rest next to his leg, holding it.

"I cleaned my camera guys! We're ready to film this biatch!" Noah screams as he comes in running in the dance studio. He was holding his camera up in the air as he jumps.

"Let's go!" Brandon says. They all start following Noah to the door, exiting the studio leaving Zion, Mitch and I behind.

"I need to uhh...film the choreograph." Zion says as he gets up. Pushing himself off of the ground he throws me one more look, almost as if he was trying to say something through his eyes.

"I'm coming with you." I say as I press myself off of the ground as well. Mitch gets up from his squat, his hands on his hips.

"Michelle, I actually wanted to show you the new poster I designed for the boys." Mitch quickly says, just as I was about to walk around him to reach Zion's side.

I look over to Zion's side. He wasn't saying anything, heck his facial expression didn't say anything as well. He just looks at me, waiting for an answer. "Really? Am I allowed to see it?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yeah, well why not? As long as you just don't accidentally leak it." He laughs, sticking out his hand. "Shall we?"

I look down at his hand, deciding wether I should go or not. Giving Zion one last glimpse I sigh. "Can I swing by your office later? I really wanna see the boys recording their dance." I reply. He shrugs, lowering down his arm until it hangs by his side.

"That can work too." He nods.

"See you then." I smile before turning fully to Zion. His face looks up at mines and he motions for me to follow him, and I did, leaving Mitch behind.

"I'm glad you decided to go with me. I need my hypegirl." Zion says as we exit the building, ending up at the back of Sony's headquarters.

"Of course, how can I leave you being thirdwheeling? It became my job as well, so we will be thirdwheeling together from now on." I tell him. He smiles, looking down to his shoes.

"There they are!" Noah calls out fixing his lens. The boys were as usual jumping around, even jumping at each other's.

I run towards the girls as they were waiting for me to reach their sides. With Noah in front of us and being sure we were all behind camera, Fiffany had the honor to start the song.

She presses a button on the loudspeaker that she has bring with her, starting Drake's song. "Let's go, baby!" She screams, hyping up her boyfriend.

Brandon and Zion hypes each others up, jumping at each others before standing in position to start their dance.

From behind the camera I tried to mimic their dance moves, pulling Alexys with me to dance since I know she dances as well.

Eventually we just gave up on mimicking their dance moves and started doing weird movements. We laugh as we clap at each other's. "Alexys, baby, what were you doing!" Nick laughs as he walks off camera. "You got me holding in my laugh the whole time."

"Michelle, please, never do that again." Zion laughs as he playfully pushes me away. I shrug, a wide laugh attached to my lips.

"The take is good enough!" Noah announces making the boys cheer. "This needs to be celebrated. Pizza is on me!" He says as he lowers his camera.

"Well, I can't say no on that." Austin claps happily. He throws his arms around Fiffany, a smile tugged on both of their lips.

"We need to show this to Poppa Poutine." Brandon says excited, pointing at his best friends camera.

"Shall we go then?" Charlotte asks everyone, only to earn an excited 'yes!' from everyone. They all walk back inside the building to get their belongings that they brought, and as usual I got left behind.

"Hey, are you coming?" It was Zion who walked back outside. I look up, he was holding the same bottle of water he was drinking out earlier.

"No, Martin is coming over later to discuss the beat and I promised Mitch to swing by, remember?" I tell him and his face drops from a happy smile to a disappointment pout.

"Are you sure? I mean free pizza!" He says as he walks over to me. I sigh and nod, I really wanted to join the guys and girls on this meal, but I couldn't.

"I know, I know." I sigh as he reaches my side. He throws his arm around my shoulder and I didn't mind it at al, in fact, it felt comfortable. "But I really can't."

"It's okay, I understand. After all, you're the person who is making us famous ain't it?" He asks, showing off his dimples for the dozenth time today. We walk inside the building, through the hallways of this big headquarter.

"You can say it like that." I grin. "Eat some good thick crusts for me, will you?" I ask him and he nods, snaking his arm off of my shoulder as soon as we reach the dance studio again.

"I will and I will keep you on my mind while eating it." He jokes and I nod, giving him a thankful look.

"Tell the rest I gotta work, alright? See you!" And with that, I turn around to walk towards the elevator. Turning around to give Zion one last look, he waves before entering the dance studio.

I push the right button, making the elevator rise it's way up all the way to the sixth floor. As I walk out, I turn directly to the promotion part of the floor, my eyes wondering from door to door until I have arrived at the right office.

I knock on the door, waiting patiently until it swings open, Mitch appears. As soon as he saw me he smiles, his eyes brightly shining through the lights of his office light. "Hey, Michelle." He greets as he steps aside for me to walk inside.

"Hey, Mitch." I greet him back, looking around his office. His office isn't that different from mines, only his is bigger and has more windows.

"So, for the promotion poster I really wanted to go big for it." He spoke with lots of enthusiasm in his voice. He rushes to his desk where a big paper lied across the whole surface.

"Upcoming band PrettyMuch." I read from the poster. It was a photo, one that Noah probably has taken from the boys.

"Do you like it?" Mitch asks me and I turn to look at him. I nod, a small smile attached to it.

"Yeah, I mean it really is a good poster. Even Austin's love for doodles is on it as well." I conpliment him.

"But there's more. Come closer." He motions and I do as I say. I approach his side and once I was close enough, he grabs my arm to pull me closer to him.

"W-what is it?" I ask him, still not letting go of my arm. He wasn't holding it like he was forcing me to do anything, in fact, he was holding my arm very softly.

"Look at it." He smiles and I furrow my eyebrows. I look down to the paper, seeing my name on the poster as well.

"Brandon Aerraga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Nick Mara, Zion Kuwonu and their songwriter Michelle Holland." I read out loud. It wasn't really as big as PrettyMuch, but you could definitely see it.

"Dude! That's my name!" I scream, pointing at it.

"I know, I decided to give you the credits you deserve." He says as he looks down at me. The smile remains on my lips but slightly vanishes as I now realize the intense eyecontact that we were having right now.

We were super close, one more inch and my nose was able to touch his chin. He looked at me deeply in the eye, his mouth slightly agape as I stare back at his mysterious brown eyes. "You're really pretty." He tells me.

I break the eyecontact, clearing my throat as I turn around. I walk away from him, making his hand slip from my arm as the desk was now standing in between us. "The poster really turned out great. Simon must be proud of you." I say as I slowly take my steps towards his door. "And thank you for putting my name on it. I really appreciate it you doing that but I really need to go. I've got an appointment with a -uhm- dj."

Without waiting for any reply, without even saying anything afterwards I quickly turn around to exit his office. A loud sigh escapes my mouth as I lean my back against the closed door. I feel a vibration in my pocket, quickly fishing it out of my jeans as I look down on my lit up screen.

📩 | Martin Garrix
Hey, I'm outside of your office

Talking about coincidence, Martin came just in time. I push myself off of the door and start walking to the elevator. My office is located on the highest floor, giving me fully access on a beautiful view.

I walk out of the elevator, turning a few corners here and there until I see the familiar European figure waiting outside my office. "Hey Martin." I greet him. He turns around and smiles.

"Hi Michelle." He greets back. I open my office and let him follow me inside.

"I don't wanna cause any weird vibes but I heard you and my sister were out last night?" I ask him while wiggling my eyebrows.

"True. I haven't seen your sister since we arrived back home and I went to Las Vegas right after for a performance." He answers as he takes a seat on one of the chairs in front of my desk.

"So how was it?" I ask him.

"It was such great fun. I finally was able to blast my new song with Troye Sivan." He says enthusiastic with a bright smile tugged at his lips. "But how've you been?"

"I'm good, I received my own office." I say as I point at something unknown, referring it to my office. "And I've been working on a song,"

"Speaking of, I need you to listen to this beat. See if you can add the lyrics with it so we can see what we can change." He says as he opens his backpack that he took with him.

He grabs his Ipad and unlocks it, going straight to an app. He plays on start and I listen closely, my head bopping along with the beat.

I then grab my notebook and open it, looking at the half done written song.

"I think I got it."

= =

BECAUSE 10 K HOURS IS GONNA DROP TOMORROW IMMA DROP A CHAPTER AS WELL!

I REALLY REALLY REALLLYYYYY WANNA SKIP TO THE BEST PART OF THIS BOOK BUT I CANT BECAUSE I HAVE BITS N PIECES THAT NEED TO BE WRITTEN FIRST DANG IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 714 21
"I would rather be (rather be), without vision before I ever watch you leave" Please don't forget to follow, vote, and comment suggestions of where y...
34.6K 658 19
"There's no touch or feeling Pleasure or pain Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever m...
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara
14.5K 310 22
i really thought about making this a zion or brandon fan fiction but i'm loyal to my lane and i couldn't so enjoy another nick book bitchess