17 | Quarter Thirdwheeling

- C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N -
QUARTER THIRDWHEELING
[ Michelle Holland's POV- ]

Sitting onto the floor, my back pressed against the mirror wall and being totally impressed by the boys I watch their choreography on Drake's song passionfruit.

But not to mention Alexys, Fiffany, Lizzy and Charlotte were impressed as well. They were standing at the side of the little dancestudio we were currently at, looking at how their boyfriends were totally killing it.

When they were done performing the dance for us we all clapped proudly. "Amazing!" Charlotte cheers as she walks over to Brandon, engulfing him into a tight hug.

As Alexys tosses Nick a bottle of water, she crosses her arms as she looks at him. "Not bad," She smirks. Nick steps closer, snaking his hands on her waist as he pulls her closer.

"Not bad huh? That's probably the reason why you kept on chanting my name?" He asks him and she smiles, pecking him on the lips.

"You did good, Eggy!" Lizzy claps as Edwin approaches her. His hair was al messy but Lizzy didn't mind any of it, in fact, she even told me it looked cute.

"I'm glad you liked it, baby." He pulls her into a hug, resting his chin on top of her head. His arms were around her little body.

"Okay baby, next time you need to learn me one of those dances." Fiffany says as she approaches Austin. His arms wraps around her waist as her hands pushes his blonde locks out of his face, kissing his lips.

"I'm so gladly you're here as well." Zion speaks as he takes a seat next to me. My thighs were pressed against my chest as my arms were resting on my knees.

"Why's that?" I ask him, watching how he takes a long sip from his water.

"Because now I'm not quarter thirdwheeling." He replies and I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"Quarter thirdwheeling?" I repeat, asking what he meant about it.

"You see it, right?" He points his fingers at the boys who were enjoying their girlfriends presences. "It used to be Edwin and I who were thirdwheeling, but now I'm officially the only single member of PrettyMuch." He chuckles. I join his little laugh, shaking my head playfully. "So like, it's Brandon and Charlotte, that's one. Then Nick and Alexys, that's double. Then Austin and Fiffany, that's triple and now Edwin and Lizzy, that's a quarter thirdwheeling."

"Than I am glad to keep you company in your thirdwheeling situation." I grin at him, earning a chuckle in return. His dimples made my grin grew into a smile, looking at each others with our teeth showing.

"Have you forgotten about me?" A voice asks, a figure attached that towers over Zion and I. We both look up to see Mitch standing there, his hands in the pocket of his smart trousers.

For the first time in this week he wasn't wearing a buttoned up shirt, today he was wearing a white Polo, short sleeved. "Forgot about you?" Zion questions.

He kneels down so he was at the same level as we were. "Yeah, we're all three single. It makes us all three thirdwheeling. Iconic isn't it?" He laughs.

Zion's smile seems to be faded away as he looks at his friend Mitch. "Welcome to the club." He says before opening the cap of his bottle again.

"All though I have the feeling that it'll change soon, isn't it prettygirl?" Mitch nudges my knee and I look from Zion to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask him and he flashes me a smirk.

"I have a feeling one of us will get attached soon." He says and winks at me. I feel my cheeks heat up, burrowing my hands in between my knees as I play with my fingers.