The Pink Gem

Af Pastel_Overlord

What if Steven wasn't the only hybrid ever born? What if, there was one before him? A little girl. Maybe, the... Mere

Prologue
Family
Aunt Rose
Beach City
The Crystal Gems
Cousin Steven
Grounded
Old Times
Stuck
Run
The Fan
Author's Note
You're Fine
😭🤧😷
Father
A/N
Home
Jasper
The Viel
The Painting
Ready as I'll ever be
A/n

Training

1K 32 7
Af Pastel_Overlord

The next few days, Amber and I try to settle in. The gems are gracious enough to let me sleep on their couch, though Steven tried to insist I take his bed while he took the couch. Which was kind of him, of course. But I wouldn't allow it.

Every morning consisted of Steven and I taking turns with the bathroom, sitting down together for breakfast, and talking for a bit before Pearl took him for his training. She says I'll start soon, but she wants to make sure I'm settled beforehand.

I finally met Connie my second day living there. She's a nice girl. Smart, caring, pretty. She has a very determined spirit to her. And Garnet was right. She and I soon became good friends.

After a week and a half, Pearl finally let's me go to training with them. The first day, I'm just going to watch, get a sense of it. On the second day, I'll start training with Pearl while Garnet and Amethyst work with Steven and Connie. Peridot and Lapis having gone back to the barn.

I train hard for months, quickly getting down almost every move and strategy I'm taught. Jade always did say I was a fast learner. But this was different. This wasn't math or World History. This was something I was good at and cared about. This was something that I knew would be of some use. To help keep those I love safe. Unlike before.

Jade and Toury did train me in self defense. But it was nothing like this. This was warrior training.

And I could not wait to use it.

A/N: Sorry it's so short 😖 But I knew I had to give y'all something. It does lead up nicely to what I'm planning on next though 😏 So enjoy! 💜💜

Oooh, also. I have HUGE NEWS!! My girlfriend proposed!! So I'm getting married! I can't wait!!!!! Uuuuuugghhh

Anyway... Love y'all! Byee~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.7K 93 10
Many years ago, a gem emerged on the homeworld near the diamond palace. Pink, being the first one to recognize a gem emerging, told the other 3 diamo...
493K 12.3K 122
'The Crystal Gems have been around for thousands of years on earth, protecting it from extraterrestrial threats and even the occasional Paranormal th...
17.9K 284 23
Star Sapphire is the only sapphire of her kind. Her ranking is higher than an Agate! All star gems are second to the Diamonds. But each of them still...
1.3K 68 14
(Currently on hiatus) What if Rose survived Steven's birth, but she lost her memories? Returning back to her original form as Pink Diamond with no re...