FairyTailxReader!!

By Cinnoasch

Well the title says it all. Your favorite FairyTail characters shipped with you, Reader-chan! Enjoy!! I don'... More

Natsu x Reader
Gray x Reader Part 1
Gray x Reader part 2
Gajeel x Reader Pt.1
A/N 112 Readers!
Gajeel x Reader Pt.2
Gajeel x Reader Pt.3
Ideas!
222 Reads!!
Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.1
Leo/Loke x Reader Pt.2
Natsu x Bullied!Reader
Laxus x Reader
Gray x Bullied!Reader
Requests!
Freed x Shy!Reader
Natsu X Deaf!Reader
Freed X Reader
Natsu X Lonely! Reader (Highschool AU) Pt.1
Natsu X Lonely!Reader (Highschool AU) Pt. 2
Jellal X Reader! Pt.1
Er Mah Gawd
Jellal x Reader Pt.2
Bickslow X Reader!
Romeo x Reader!
Gray x Shy! Ice Dragon Slayer Reader!
Rouge x Reader!
Rouge x OC Child!
Natsu x Reader! (Christmas Special!)
Romeo x Reader!
Ideas?
Erza x Male! Reader!
Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere! Reader! Pt.1
Natsu x OC! Reader!
New Cover!
Romeo x Emo!Reader
50K Reads?!
Yandere!Romeo x Tsundere!Reader! Pt.2
Fairy Tail x Author-chan (Birthday Special!)
Leo/Loke x Reader!
Requests!
Romeo x Shy! Reader!
Shy!Zeref x Kind!Reader
Cobra x Reader x Midnight!
Zeref x Reader Pt.2!
More Requests
100k??
Idea?

Natsu x Flat-chested Tsundere! Reader

693 20 2
By Cinnoasch

Y/N's POV

"He's such a baka..." I say with a sigh as I sit down next to Lucy at the bar.

"Natsu again?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah...jeez, I can't understand him...b-but it's not like I care or anything."

"You know Y/N, you and Natsu actually make a cute couple." Mirajane says with a smile.

"Hah? Me and that baka? As if. Yesterday he ran into me and told me my chest was like cardboard..."

"Aw, Y/N don't be discouraged. Being flat-chested is a good thing!"

"How so?"

"You don't have to worry about perverts, you can slip between tight spaces, a bunch of things!"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Yes, it is. Now if you don't want me to go Satan Soul on you...I suggest you take my advice and go on a job with Natsu."

"...Why should I?"

"Y/N...you don't have a choice." Mirajane says turning into Satan Soul mode.

"Let's fight. If you win, I'll go with Natsu for a job. If I win, I won't have to."

"Eh?! Y/N, a-are you sure about fighting Mira? It won't end well..." Lucy says.

"It'll be fine. I really don't want to go on a job with Natsu so this is sort of the only way to get out of it."

"Y/N, I think you should think about this. It's Mirajane!"

"I've thought it through, I'm gonna fight Mira."

"Oh, you want to fight Y/N? Outside the guild, now."

I get up from my seat and walk behind Mirajane. 

"Hey, Mira."

Mira turns to me with that devilish grin of hers as she is still in Satan Soul form, "You changed your mind?"

"No, I just thought you should know that you're missing some great shipping between Levy and Gajeel. They're headed on a job, so I heard."

"Where?!"

"Uh, to the mountains."

Mirajane de-transforms from her Satan Soul form, "We'll postpone this for another day Y/N! I got some snooping to do!"

Mirajane runs off out of the guild.

"Jeez, Y/N...you know when Mira figures out you were lying, you're going to die right?" Lucy asks.

I shrug, "Better than going on a job with Natsu."

"Hehe, speaking of which..."

"Yo, Y/N!"

I sigh as I turn, "What do you want?"

Natsu gives me that specialty grin of his, "I wanted to go on a job with you!"

"No thanks."

"What?! What do you mean "no thanks"! Come on, please??"

"No."

"Why not?!"

"Haven't you figured it out? Or are you just that dumb? I hate you."

"I hate Ice Princess, but we still work together, sadly. Look Y/N, just go on one job with me. That's all I'm asking."

"...just one job?"

"One job, and I won't ask you anything else."

"...Fine. One job."

"Yes! Alright let's get going then shortie!"

I ignore Natsu's comment as I turn to Lucy, "Let me guess. You had something to do with this Lucy?"

Lucy shakes her head, "Natsu's a Dragon Slayer remember? He probably heard the conversation from wherever he was."

"If you say so...anyways, I'll see you later Lucy. That is if I don't kill myself on this job."

"Cheer up Y/N! Besides, Natsu's not that bad of a guy. Give him a chance."

"I'll try. I guess. Bye Lucy."

I wave at Lucy as she waves back before I start following Natsu, as I run to catch up to him.

"What's the job?" I ask.

"Just some rumors about ghosts in the village. They want us to check it out."

"G-ghosts?"

Natsu turns to look at me giving me a sly grin, "Don't tell me you're afraid of ghosts?"

"S-shut it! I'm not afraid."

"Heh, for someone so small and violent, I wouldn't expect you to be afraid of ghosts."

"I told you I'm not afraid, baka!"

"If you say so. Anyways the town is not that far only about a mile or so."

"That's not bad but..."

-Small Time Skip-

"But...how'd we get stuck like this?!" I shout as I carry Natsu on my back.

"For a small person like you, you sure are strong aren't you Y/N? I guess since you're flat-chested that takes some extra weight off, huh?"

"S-shut up, baka. And why am I carrying you? Your motion sickness is gone already! Plus, how the hell do you get motion sickness by just thinking about it?!"

"I dunno. But I like being carried by Y/N. Even if you are a flat-chested small child."

"Who are you calling child?! I'm 17!"

"That may be, but you're just so small, it's sort of cute!"

I drop Natsu as a small blush shows on my face as I quickly turn to face Natsu, "Sorry! I mean it's not like I actually care that you fell or anything."

"Tsundere much?"

"Shut it baka! Oh, we're at the town already."

Natsu and I look up and in front of us unfolds the beautiful scenery of the small village. Each house is perfectly lined up with each other across the streets. 

"It's so pretty. Why would ghosts want to haunt this small beautiful town?" I mumble.

"I know right? It's a great town, isn't it," Natsu says getting up, "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!"

Natsu grabs my hand and takes off running into the village.

"H-hey! Slow down!!"

Natsu laughs as we come to a stop in front of the town hall.

"You two. Are you the mages from Fairy Tail?" The mayor asks, stepping outside from the town hall.

"That's us." I reply, showing my guild mark on my B/P.

Natsu shows his on his shoulder, "So gramps, when do these ghosts appear?"

"Hey, show some respect baka, we're on a job here!" I whisper.

"No, it's fine young child." the mayor says.

"Y-young child?? Excuse me sir, but although I may not look it, I'm 17."

"My apologies. Well anyways, you two will be staying in the inn. No pay needed since you're helping us get rid of the ghosts. The ghosts come out at night and roam around the town. None of us go out since we're afraid."

"I see. Well don't worry about it gramps, we'll take care of the ghost problem." Natsu says with a grin.

All of a sudden, it starts to rain like crazy.

"Oh it started raining! You two hurry to the inn before you catch a cold, it's the second building down from here!" the mayor says returning into the town hall.

Soaking wet, Natsu and I run to the inn as fast as we can.

"Oh, you're the mages from Fairy Tail! Oh dear, let me bring you to your room so you won't catch a cold!" The innkeeper says.

"We're sharing a room?" I ask glancing at Natsu.

"It's the only room available." The innkeeper unlocks the door and hands me the room key.

The innkeeper leaves as I close the door behind me, "Ugh, my clothes are soaking wet..."

I look to see Natsu staring at me, "What?"

"Your bra is showing."

I look down at my clothes, I forgot my shirt was white!

I quickly turn around crossing my arms over my chest, "B-baka! You're not supposed to look!"

Natsu walks over to me and hugs me from behind, "Y/N, you're shivering. Are you that cold?"

"G-go away, I'm fine."

"Nope, I can't have you getting sick."

I sigh as Natsu picks me up and puts me on the bed. He takes his scarf and vest off and gives it to me.

"Here. To keep you warm."  Natsu says with a small blush showing on his face.

"T-thanks...um...c-can you keep hugging me please? B-but it's not like I like you or anything! You're just really warm..." I say.

"Oh are you warming up to me shortie? If I remember someone said they hated me not too long ago."

"Shut it baka..."

Natsu climbs onto the bed and lies down while pulling me into a hug so I'm up against his chest.

"You're so small, its almost like you're not even there!"

"I could launch you out of the window right now. Don't ruin it Natsu."

Eventually I fall asleep, cuddled up next to Natsu.

-Time Skip-

A few hours later, I'm awoken by Natsu shaking me gently.

"Hey~ shortie, wake up. We got a job to do remember?"

I open my eyes, "...is it night time already?"

"Yeah, it's dark outside and the stars are out."

"5 more minutes..."

"No, Y/N. We have a job to come on!"

I groan as I pull the covers over me.

"Uh...Y/N? You might want to take a look outside. There's ghosts out there..."

"Not falling for it..."

"I'm not joking Y/N. Get up now!"

I sit up, jump out of the bed, and run to the window to look outside.

I feel my face go pale as I come face-to-face with a ghost that is phasing through the wall.

Suddenly Natsu grabs my hand and jumps through the inn window.

"You idiot!!" I yell as I hold onto Natsu.

As usual Natsu laughs, "It's fine! We'll pay for the damages later!"

We land on the ground, watching as the ghosts overrun the town.

"Alright...so how are we gonna deal with them?" I ask.

"Easy! Karyuu no Houkou!"

Natsu sends a fire dragon roar to the ghosts, and to his surprise, the flames pass right through them!

"What the- It didn't work!"

"What did you expect baka?! They're ghosts!"

"Ugh, try your magic, ghosts hate the light right?"

"...fine." I say with a sigh.

I blast a ball of light through the crowd of ghosts and they all seemingly disappear.

"This will be a piece of cake! Come on, let's clear the town out." Natsu says with a grin.

"Don't make me do all the work, fire is a light source too you know. Just wave it around or something instead of blasting it at them." I say.

"But blasting it at them is fun!"

"Natsu..."

"Fine." 

Natsu and I run around town, waving our magic around at the ghosts. Granted we looked like idiots, but the job got done anyways. 

"Nice work!" I say giving Natsu a high-five.

"Hell yeah! Let's go get that reward!"

Natsu and I head over to the town hall and the mayor steps outside.

"Gramps, we finished the job! Where's the reward?" Natsu says.

"You did indeed finish the job...however, take a look around you."

Natsu and I look around to see the town in flames.

"Oh...uh my bad?"

"Baka! How the hell did you manage to do that?" 

"I don't know! You told me to just wave my magic around!"

"Yeah, where the ghosts were! Not close to the buildings!"

"The ghosts were near the buildings!"

Natsu and I start arguing and our argument gets loud enough that couple of building topple to the ground.

"Children! Cease your argument!!" the mayor shouts.

Natsu and I stop arguing as we stare at the mayor. The mayor clears his throat then says, "As a payment for the damage to the town....and those two buildings you just toppled over...your reward will be used as payment."

"What?! Hell no Gramps! We did what you asked. We deserve a reward!" Natsu shouts.

"Natsu...leave it. It's fine, sir." I say.

"What?! Come on Y/N! We deserve this!"

I grab Natsu by the ear, "Sorry sir. We'll be leaving now. Go ahead and use the reward to rebuild your town."

I drag Natsu away as he complains.

"Hey! What's the big deal?! We earned that reward!"

"Natsu...you gotta to learn to back down. Picking a fight every time is just gonna cause you and the guild more trouble." I say letting go of his ear.

"Oh! Is Tsun-tsun-chan not being Tsundere for once?"

"Shut it baka! I'm only trying to stop you from getting into trouble."

"Yeah, yeah. You know you love me."

"As if..."

"You didn't deny it."

"I'm denying it wholeheartedly!"

Suddenly Natsu moves closer to me so our noses are touching, "Are you sure about that? Your face is looking pretty red Y/N."

"Shut up..."

Natsu kisses my cheek and quickly runs off, "I'll see you later Y/N! Next time it's gonna be a date!"

I watch as Natsu runs in the distance and I put a hand up to my cheek.

He's a baka, but he's my baka.

Sorry for the long wait on this one! I'm not sure who requested it but here you go! I've been having a writer's block for Fairy Tail requests lately but I'll try my best to get more requests out! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 166 11
Fairy Tail x Male oc bxb bl harem gxg cursing smuts depending on where the story is going. I don't own Fairy Tail I only own my oc
195K 2.6K 26
One Shots based on yugioh some will be X reader,X OC or a shipping.I hope you enjoy but please no haters.Ps I only own my OC characters (not the pict...
12.9K 212 19
Taking requests! I do a FoodFantasy x Reader and FoodSoul x FoodSoul! I Do NOT own Food Fantasy or any of it's characters!
14.1K 384 16
Hi readers! Hope you like my story and btw, Fairy Tail characters belong to Hiro Mashima and I only own my character, Y/N L/N and Twinkle! I do not c...