Siren - A Creek Fanfic

Av shinyumbreongirl

In Greek mythology, the Sirens were dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music... Mer

[1 - Tweek Tweak]
[2 - Tweek Tweak]
[3 - Tweek Tweak , Craig Tucker]
[4 - Tweek Tweak]
[5 - Craig Tucker]
[6 - Tweek Tweak]
[7 - Tweek Tweak, Craig Tucker]
[8 - Tweek Tweak]
[10 - Tweek Tweak]
[11 - Craig Tucker]
[A/N]
[12 - Tweek Tweak]
[13 - Craig Tucker]
[14 - Craig Tucker]
[15 - Craig Tucker] (WARNING: (minor) SMUT)
[A/N]

[9 - Tweek Tweak]

941 23 52
Av shinyumbreongirl

" Tweek! Your friends are here!"

" GAH!"

I quickly tried to fix the buttons on my shirt and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked alright, I guess. I quickly ran down the steps, phone in hand. I looked to see Craig, Clyde and Jimmy all standing around. I ran down and joined them.

" S-Sorry I -HNG- T-Took So L-Long!"

" Heyyyy, Dude! You actually buttoned up your shirt properly." Clyde grinned and I nodded.

" Th-That's what took so long..." I sighed.

" L-Let's gehh... Geett Going!" Jimmy grinned," To-To the Car!"

" There's a C-Car?" I blinked and looked when Craig shook keys in his hand," Y-You can dr-drive?!"

" Yeah." He nodded

" He has been driving for like, a year now! But now that I think of it, he hasn't driven a lot lately." He tapped his chin.

Craig grumbled," I don't like driving."

" Uh, that's now what you said before! You said that you liked driving because you could avoid everyone!" Clyde smirked and suddenly leaned towards Craig," Is there a reasonnn~?"

" No." He hissed and suddenly turned away," Let's get going."

" Okay!"

I bit my lip as we left my house and packed into Craig's car. I ended up next to Clyde in the backseat. I didn't pay attention to their conversation as we drove through the City to the party. My eyes wandered up to the sky, and I could actually see the stars.

Stars are really pretty. I can see why Craig likes them so much. They're sort of like the sparkles of the sea foam in the sunset. I reached up to my collar and grabbed my necklace around my neck. Right, see, I realize I never really explained why I wear this necklace. I haven't really explained much, Huh?

Well, I'll say this. This necklace is what helps filter my powers and keep my Human form. Without this stupid stone, my skin gets all scaly and I get fins on my limbs and gills on my neck. I don't turn into a fish or anything like that, not at all. I also have to get water right away, or some liquid because otherwise my scales will dig into my skin. It hurts a lot, I'll tell you that.

My head perked up when I saw the large house in view. Holy shit.

Craig parked and we all exited the car, looking at the house and started to walk to it. My nose scrunched up, smelling the alcohol just walking up to the house. My eyes widened seeing people all over the yard dancing and yelling over the music. I bit my lip as we walked onto the grounds, almost immediately being handed solo cups of beer and other alcohols from people I didn't even know.

I paused before taking a sip of the alcohol and blinked. It wasn't too bad. Hell, my Mom's coffee is stronger than this. I drank more of this mystery alcohol and looked around to see people dancing up on each other and flirting. I quickly drifted myself to the wall and stuck to it, losing the others in the sea of people.

Soon enough I had a dreaded realization.

I had to pee.

I groaned and set my cup down and slid my way inside, making sure not to bump into anyone. I could feel my throat hick with the smell of sweat and the bitter smell of alcohol. Almost around each corner, people were feeling each other up and all over each other.

Is this how parties are here? If so, I don't know if I want to go to another one...

When I finally found the hallway to the bathroom, there weren't many people around. When I opened the door, I jumped to see Clyde and Token all over each other, not even noticing me. I quickly closed the door, my face flushed red as I made my way back where I came. I won't speak of this. I swear.

Making my way past all the sweaty people, I whined when I realized I was trapped inside because someone closed the doors, and people pushed their bodies against it so I couldn't get out. Ugh.

I put myself against the wall again and found the drinks table and grabbed a drink, and watched people dance and get all sorts of fucked up.

Drink after drink, one by one, my twitches slipped away, and I started to get a little hazy. But not too much. I guess I could really hold my liquor, or tequila, or whatever this shit was.

Suddenly, I felt my body move. My mind slurred and my conscience slipped to the back of my mind as I took a stride into the crowd of dancing people. My body felt like it was moving on it's own as it started to dance with the people around me, even getting close to some other people.

It was terrifying, but also... thrilling. It was like a part of me was coming out for the first time. Maybe it was the siren in me? I don't know, but I didn't mind it for sure.

Before I knew it, people were around me and urging me on. I started to dance more confidently, and my body swayed my hips and moved my skinny frame in ways I didn't even think I could do. I think I let some of my power slip through, because some of the people around me were... a bit too into it you could say.

But My god, I was actually having fun! I didn't have any cares, my anxiety and twitches weren't acting up, and I felt confident! I felt... good. So good.

Then, suddenly, some guy came up on me. At first, I was okay, he didn't touch me, but was kinda provocative I guess. Then, when I turned away from him in my dance, he moved closer, his junk close to me and tried to grab my hip, and pull me towards him. I suddenly pulled away and looked at him," Excuse me..?!"

Then it was like everything went silent besides us in my mind. People's faces disappeared and it was just me, and this guy in front of me.

" Heyy, come on, I just wanted to feel you Up was all." He slurred out, shrugging and smirking at me like a fox. I could smell the alcohol on his breath, and his clothes smelled like weed. Ew.

I frowned and Shook my head," Uh, no thanks, I'm not into... that." I looked him over.

" Come on, Kid, I'm just playing around with ya. Why don't we go upstairs and... you can do a certain dance with me~." He walked towards me and held my hip and arm. I swiftly pushed him away and glared.

" Sir, I said no. Don't make me say it again." I hissed, backing away from him. People were staring again, but in a different way this time.

" Or what? Nobody says no to me, Boy." He moved towards me and tried to grab me again. I slipped away and glared, but jumped when a familiar voice came through.

" Hey! He said no." I looked to see Craig, who looked pissed beyond hell. My eyes peeled up but they suddenly darted to the guy in front of me.

" Oh, is this your Boyfriend? Don't worry, he can join us too~."

" No, you fucking pervert!" Craig hissed.

Then the two basically just started to yell at one another. My mind started to race as I felt like I was sobering up faster than I should be.

" Hah, I guess I'll have to take both of you by force, then." The man grinned, and tried to grab Craig's arm, but I suddenly spoke up.

" Hey! Dickhead!"

When he turned, I suddenly pulled back my arm and pounded my knuckles as hard as I could into the guy's nose, and a loud crack pierced my ears as he tumbled back, but stayed on his feet. When he turned back to me, blood was pouring out of his nose. More people looked over, but their voices were still drowned out from my ears.

" Why, you little—!"

He tried to lunge at me. I quickly moved and punched him again, this time in the jaw. I could feel people move around as he tried to wrestle me down. It was like a blur in my mind, somehow. Eventually, he backed off after I knocked him down. When he wandered away, people just went straight back to what they were doing. Like nothing happened.

Their voices filtered back in my mind, and suddenly I was back into what seemed like reality. I looked at my hands to see them scraped and cut from what I assume were on his teeth and glasses. I swiftly turned around to the drink table and just chugged down two solo cups. I wiped off my mouth and turned to see Craig, looking at me both stunned and worried.

A nervous laugh escaped my lips," H-Hey, Craig."

" I'm... what the hell was that?" He blurted out.

" I told you I could handle myself. I don't mind throwing a punch, Craig." I mumbled.

" Yes, you did but.. the fuck was that dance?!"

" So I can dance, what?! Why is that an issue?!" I huffed, and crossed my arms.

" It's not! Wait, are you drunk?"

" ...Maybe."

" Tweek!"

" That's my name, please don't wear it out!" I groaned tugging on my hair.

" I specifically told you NOT to get drunk!"

" So What?! You're not my Dad, you can't make me do shit." I growled softly.

Craig suddenly sighed before going next to me and taking a drink from a cup on the table. He paused as I rested against the wall," Hey, do you want to go somewhere else? Like, outside or something?"

" Yeah." I grumbled and he nodded, walking away. My body hesitated before walking after him, slipping away from me again.

—————————————————————

Craig had moved me from this party to some pond on the outskirts of town. It was quiet and the water slowly moved in waves. It was calm and soothing. We sat on a bench near the pond and sat in silence, watching the water. Or at least, I was anyway.

Craig suddenly spoke up," It's better out here, isn't it?"

I nodded," Yeah." My gaze suddenly went to Craig, and I noticed him looking up at the sky. My eyes drifted down, however, and I noticed what looked like lipstick smears all over his neck and red marks too. A small part of me flared up in jealousy, while another was hit with a pang of heartbreak, I guess.

Fuck, is he straight then? Does he have a girlfriend? Oh my god, have I been crushing on a human guy who has a girl and isn't even gay? Oh my god, this is all sorts of anxiety inducing!

Suddenly, I spoke up," Hey, Craig?"

" Hm?" He turned to me, and I turned to face the water. I can't look at him right now. My mind won't let me.

" What do you look for in... a partner?" I put my head in my palm," I'm asking... for a friend."

" Well... being cute is good and all but I like weird or freaky. They're cool to hang out with, I guess... I like personality more than anything." He crossed his arms and looked up again.

" Ah." I nodded. Slowly as our silence grew, I guess the alcohol started to kick in, because I started to feel off," Are you gay?"

" Eh?" He looked at me.

" Are you Gay?" I repeated.

Suddenly, Craig went silent, I couldn't hear anything from him. Like he just went dead silent, and stayed still. My eyes still couldn't bring myself to look at him.

" I guess it is Uh... a stupid question. You've got lipstick and all that shit on your neck." I breathed out, frowning.

" Huh?" There was a pause," Wait, no no, it's not anything like that."

" You don't have to lie to me, Craig." I suddenly stood up, holding myself as I took a couple steps forward," I'm... I'm going to go home."

" What? No, let me drive you—"

" I'll be fine, Craig." I huffed, and started to walk home.

I dragged my feet doing so, too. I wasn't in a rush. My parents didn't care what time I got home, anyway.

As I walked, it kind of lingered in my mind though.

"I like personality more than anything."

Well, I don't have a chance. I have no personality to give, honestly.

Bop. Chance out the window.

Eventually, I got home. I don't know how. I don't care. I just got there.

When I crawled up to my room and was about to go to bed, but stopped when I looked at myself in the mirror.

I was so fucked up. My hair was a mess, my shirt was practically ruined and I looked dead. I took my shirt off and looked at myself.

Skinny and disproportionate. Yep. That's me.

I frowned and paused.

Maybe he lied?

Maybe Looks do mean something.

I looked down at the stone around my neck and paused. A spell.

Sirens can use spells, if you didn't put that together. They use them to help get what they want and seduce people. One such spell is changing them to what a person desires most - physically anyway - in a partner.

Maybe I can use that spell again.

I closed my eyes, and my necklace flowed as I traced my fingers along my body, starting down at my feet and moving up to the top of my head. When I opened my eyes, I was so confused.

I looked exactly the same.

I huffed and looked at myself before flinging myself on my bed, not bothering to plug in my near-dead phone. Great. The one guy I was into wasn't even gay, and now my magic is fucking up. Fun.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

327K 11.4K 34
**COMPLETED** Craig Tucker, the infamous stoic teenager of South Park, had a secret habit of needing to know everything about everyone. Every piece o...
214K 6K 28
Craig doesn't know what the hell happened. All he knows is that he's getting socked in the face by a pretty blue eyed blonde boy the second he walks...
9.3K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...
37.5K 1.2K 19
[Editing] "I just wish I could touch you.." Tweek Tweak, a boy who had blonde messy hair and was addicted to caffeine. He had been bullied a lot for...