Lost Phone | Smii7y x Reader

By Polar_492

"Who's is this?" (y/n) asked before turning it on. "It's.... what?" More

Chapter One ~ PAX
Chapter Two ~ Games
Chapter Three ~ Feelings
Chapter Five ~ New Ideas

Chapter Four ~ The Booth

1.7K 48 31
By Polar_492

Smii7y

We were driving towards PAX and John and I were talking.

"So, let's talk about (Y/N)." John said smirking at me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "John why?" I asked him.

"Because you seem really into her. What did you think of her when you first saw her?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment and then replied. "I really liked her.... everything. I like everything about her. She was really fucking cute and she was so shy when she started asking to take a picture with us. Her smile was so bright. Like how the fuck can a girl be that cute?" My words started spilling out of my mouth.

"It sounds like you've known her for awhile. Its been a day." John said to me and we both laughed.

"But Smii7y how did you know she liked you?" Ohm asked me.

"Oh that was obvious. She was really shy and smiley whenever she was around me. Plus she just wanted to know about me." He looked at my and nodded his head. "Plus she let me have her number and named my contact Buttercup."

"Wow. Well she knows you live in Canada, becuase she's obviously a huge fan of yours, but do you know where she lives?" I forgot about that. She might not even live near me.

"No not yet. I should find out."

I started texting her.

Smii7y: Hey! Can't wait to see you at PAX. Also I was just wondering where you were from.

She quickly responded

(Y/N): I live in New York.

Smii7y: that's close to where I live actually.

(Y/N): Wait do you live in Ottawa? I live about 6 hours away from that city.

I was relieved. She lived close enough to me.

Smii7y: Oh cool. I do in fact live there.

(Y/N): oh nice. See you at PAX.

We continued texting until I got to PAX. It was opening in about half an hour. I had a certain badge on, letting me go inside before others did.

·

PAX was a good five minutes from opening. I was about to head over by Luke and Brock, when I saw (Y/N) over with Jacksepticeye. We've met before, he's actually an amazing guy. I was about to head over, but realized I shouldn't interrupt them. I saw that she was rocking back and forth on her feet. She was nervous to meet him. I smiled at her cuteness and continued on my way.

"Hey dude. How you feeling?" I asked him.

"Oh hey you're here. I'm feeling good. (Y/N) and her friends came in with me and help us set up our booth. Thank god they helped us. We were pretty much running late and they saved our asses."

"I thought people with normal badges couldn't come in early."

"Well one of my old friends works as a security guard here and let us in." Luke said like there wasn't a problem.

The loud intercom voice interrupted our conversation, telling me it was day two of pax.

"Oh well that's cool. I'm gonna hang out with (Y/N), or try and find her so I'll come back and talk to you guys later."

Brock smiled and came over to us. "Go find your stupid crush and we'll talk to you later. Bye smitt." He said and just nodded his head.

I saw that (Y/N) and one of her friends walking towards the game areas. My panel started in about an hour so I figured that I could spend a few minutes with them and then go to the panel. I went to go and say hi to them.

"Hey how are you guys?"

(Y/N) turned around and smiled. I can instantly see her get as nervous talking to me, as when she was talking to Jack.

"Oh hey Smitt. We're doing pretty good I would say." We just kind of looked at eachother for a good few seconds before she realized her friend was there. "Oh uh, this is one of my great friends Alianna." She motioned her right hand towards Alianna, and rubbed the back of her neck with her left.

"You cock pocket forgetting me." She said to her making us both laugh at what she called (Y/N). "But hello Smii7y. She won't shut the fuck up about you." They both laughed as Alianna said that and (Y/N) just blushed and awkwardly laughed.

I moved closer to (Y/N) and grabbed her hand. She blushed harder.

"Why are you like this?" She asked while smiling.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"Not you for once, Alianna. She just took a picture of us. Why Alianna." We all chuckled and shook our heads.

"In my defense it was a good picture." She said making us both laugh. She looked down at her phone and sighed. "Vivian wants me to go hangout with her. You're gonna be fine with this guy. Bye!" She said to her and I and then left.

"Well then what do you want to do now. Its just the two of us now." I asked her and she thought for a moment. The place was already pretty full for just opening ten minutes ago.

"Don't you have a panel to go to? I could go in there with you and then you and I could just chill while watching it." She told me. I smiled at her and then started leading her to the panel area.

"That sounds like a good idea, but we need to head over there quickly." I starting quickening my pace through the people and she did the same. I felt her squeeze my hand as she started to get separated from me. I held onto her tighter and she quickly got to my side. I saw the room and told her that we can slow down now.

"You need, to give me a warning, each time, you decide to run." She said to me out of breath. I laughed at how out of shape we both were, and then started to move towards the line for the panel.

°

I exited the doors laughing with (Y/N). The panel couldn't have been funnier.

"I'm glad I went with you for that." She turned and said to me.

"I'm glad you were there too." I grabbed her other hand. She looked down and then back up. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. She blushed and looked away from me. I smiled at her, dropping one of her hands. "You're just adorable." I said to her, walking slowly towards Luke and Brock's booth.

"Stop, you're gonna make me kill myself." She stretched out the stop, making me laugh.

"Oh but that wouldn't be too good." I started to make out their crowded booth.

"Why not? I bet its fun." She said, obviously joking, laughing after she said that.

"I bet." We both just laughed and continued walking. "How did you find mine and John's channels?"

She didn't say anything for a second, thinking. "Well I was going through a tough time in my life. I started watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, and all of their friends, about a year or two before I started watching you, and they made me laugh and smile and I was happier. One day I wanted to see some other gaming channels that played different games. I found John, watching one of his CS:GO videos, and laughed harder than I did watching anybody else. I only watched him for a while, then I accidentally played one of your videos. I laughed and cried and loved everything you two made. I then started watching Vanoss, Fitz and everyone else and now I'm hooked."

I listened to her story smiling at certain parts. She ended her story and I thought for a moment. "So we actually help people through tough times?"

"You guys help with tough times and... dangerous thoughts." She told me.

"Well I'm glad we could be here for you." I squeezed her hand making her blush again. She smiled and saw Mini and Tyler walking towards Luke and Brock. She held my hand tighter, starting to run off to them. "And were going. No warning?" I asked her as we both sped up, one trying to lead the other.

"I guess I forgot." She was really fast. We came to an abrupt end, making me lose my balance and falling down. I accidentally brought (Y/N) down with me. She let out a little shriek and laughed as she fell on top of me. We both realized what position we were in and both blushed. She got off of me and we both laughed awkwardly. "I probably should of told you to stop." She told me breaking the ice.

"Eh, its fine. Plus it will be the last time you are on top of me." I smirked at her. She caught on and punched my arm. I laughed at her.

"You're such a cunt." She said to me making me laugh harder.

"Lets just go see the guys." I grabbed her hand again and hoped to myself that they guys didn't see what happened.

"Hey Smii7y!" I heard Ohm call out to me.

"Hey Ryan." I said back to him.

"You guys ok? I saw you two fall down." Ohm had an "innocent" grin on.

"GET SOME!!" I heard mini yell out. I looked over to him and just gave him a death glare. He continued laughing and I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Oh my lord why do you guys have to say something about this?" I asked Ohm.

"Oh you know you love us." He told me and I questioned him.

"Do I love you guys?" I put my right hand into a checkmark shape on my chin. I put my right arm under my left elbow for support, still holding onto (Y/N)'s hand.

"SMII7Y!" I flinched hard. I heard someone call out my name and I turned around. John was right behind me. Laughing his ass off.

"What do you want dickwad?" I asked, laughing at him.

"I just wanted to tell you that you royally fucked up earlier. But it was funny." I rolled my eyes at him as he told us this.

"It was my fault actually. But I mean, it was funny." (Y/N) said to John laughing.

"Well at least we know who's what." I said glancing at John. (Y/N) blushed and awkwardly laughed. John caught on and started laughing.

"That's great. But (Y/N), would you like to tell me who's a top and who's a bottom?" John asked her.

"Oh sure. Smitt's a bottom." She quickly said making the two of them laugh.

"Um, Mc'Scuse me bitch? I'm the bottom?" I asked her.

"I said that didn't I?" John kept laughing at us and I chuckled myself.

"You know what fuck you." I said to her jokingly. She started playing along.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me?"

"Fuck you..... Wait what?"

John and (Y/N) laughed really hard and I just laughed with them. The rest of the guys looked at us like we were crazy, then shrugged it off.

"What do you guys wanna do? My booth closes in about," Brock looked down at his watch. "an hour. So you guys should go play some of the games or something."

"How about we chill here with you at your booth? We could help if you need it." Mini said to Brock.

"I could use some help with unboxing and folding the remaining shirts."

"Alright then. Tyler and I will help you with this. Anyone else want to help?" Mini asked.

"I could help. I've got nothing else to do." Ohm said.

"Yeah I'll help to." Brain quickly said. Brock looked over and Brian and smiled.

"We would help, but you already have six of us and I feel like more would be a hassle." John said to them.

"That's reasonable. Go enjoy PAX." Brock said to the three of us.

"Let's play that one game we played yesterday!" I yelled out to (Y/N). I heard her sigh and saw her shake her head.

"We're not playing that game again."

"Wait What game and what's so bad about it?" John asked her.

"That game over there, and Smii7y is mentally deficient and can't play it. But its fun, unless you are watching smitt play it." They both laughed and I just agreed with them.

"Grab that seat. I will show you I can play it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 330 26
"who are you?" 'I'm mute' Im might do this again!! >:3
6.4K 276 17
Nine animatronics Eight want me dead One wants to help A strange voice on the phone A creepy girl with knives What could possibly go wrong? . . .
2.3K 32 36
"so you're telling me that- that thing is-" "yup." "and that must-" "yup." "stop interrupting me you, you...!" "wow, i guess it must be hard to ha...
954K 37.1K 56
When I looked into his eyes, he looked anything but human, and the scariest part was I couldn't find it in me to care. "W-Who are you?" I asked, til...